10 Best Hotels To Stay In Valdazzo Marche – Top Hotel Reviews
Valdazzo Marche is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valdazzo Marche. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valdazzo Marche. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valdazzo Marche. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valdazzo Marche right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valdazzo Marche with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Valdazzo Marche:
Hotel Mamiani & Kì-Spa Urbino
One of our top picks in Urbino.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Mamiani & Kì-Spa Urbino offers accommodations in Urbino. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Rimini is 22 miles from Hotel Mamiani & Kì-Spa Urbino, and Riccione is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico Fellini Airport, 19 miles from Hotel Mamiani & Kì-Spa Urbino.
Fine and functional room.
And Urbino is always worth a visit!
The stuff was very friendly .We visited the hotel with my car .When we left we had a problem with the car and I called the hotel .They helped me because they called an assistance and we found the solution very fast .It was very appreciate for me .
The restaurant was amazing and the prices was very good .
The location of the hotel is around 3 km far away from the walls of the city but the hotel is in a very quite and safe location
- It was ok but it had nothing special. Breakfast ok, (standard)room ok, massage good, small spa no outside and difficult to relax because of noise from hydromassage, staff friendly and professional, location boring.
The hotel is well-equipped SPA hotel.
There is one of Urbino’s best restaurants near you!
I recommend to everyone.
- The breakfast was great with lots of choices and good coffee!A very clean hotel with comfortable beds and amazing view
- Fine and functional room.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Tortorina offers accommodations in Urbino. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Rimini is 22 miles from Hotel Tortorina, and Riccione is 18 miles from the property. Federico Fellini Airport is 19 miles away.
A pleasant, well situated hotel with signs of past grandeur. Comfortable, nicely furnished rooms.
A very nice owner – an elderly,warm hearted gentelman. There is a beautiful view from the cafe.
- Nice view, big hall, lots of parking place. The Best days of the hotel may be behind but it didn’t interfere sleeping.
- The manager owner is so perfect for his job, he was so lovely. Family run with lots of character.q1
- Must have been wonderful in its day – view from breakfast room wonderful
- This place is absolutely unique: Its a 25 min. walk from the palace, so you can enjoy the silence. The setting is a 6 floor building in the hills with a swimming pool outside, free use from 2 to 7pm. The staff’s skills in english language is not much advanced, but thats not a real problem at all. They are all pretty helpful and kind.
- A pleasant, well situated hotel with signs of past grandeur. Comfortable, nicely furnished rooms.
Hotel & Residence Dei Duchi
In a peaceful location, Hotel and Residence Dei Duchi offers a personalized service, and spacious rooms with air conditioning and satellite TV. Historic central Urbino is a 5 minute drive away.A continental breakfast buffet is served daily in Hotel Dei Duchi’s sunny dining room. The restaurant serves evening meals of typical regional and international cuisine.The Palazzo Ducale, a UNESCO World Heritage Site is a mile away and the city of San Marino – also listed by UNESCO, is just a one hour drive away.
- The hotel is great. It’s a little bit of a walk, just over a kilometer, to the wall where most of the sites are located. There are buses right near the hotel. The staff was extremely helpful, in fact, they recommended sites to visit that were not referenced in the tourist books, and were among my favorite places in Urbino.
- Camera comoda! Semplice con servizio abbastanza soddisfacente. Pulizia ottima (bagno, camera).
- la camera era dotata di un terrazzino, peccato ( o per fortuna?) che ho smesso di fumare sei anni fa, allora l’avrei apprezzato tantissimo.
- soba je bila topla in udobna, prav tako kopalnica, osebje prijazno, parkirali smo pred hotelom, lokalni avtobus vozi izpred hotela v mesto
- Gentilezza e disponibilità dello staff. Posizione ottima per visitare la città. Ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo. Complimenti a tutti!
Hotel Piero Della Francesca
One of our top picks in Urbino.Located in Urbino, 23 miles from Rimini, Hotel Piero Della Francesca features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riccione is 18 miles from Piero Della Francesca, and San Marino is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Fellini Airport, 20 miles from Hotel Piero Della Francesca.
Proximity to city center
- The room is very big, with a balcony and a very nice view on the hills surrounding Urbino.
- The staff was very gently and helpful. The everyday room cleaning was excellent and the breakfast was very good,
Cleaning was ok!
Not far away from the citadel, only 10 min walk.
- The hotel was 15 mins on foot from the city and opposite from the hospital where there is a bus stop. The room was very big and comfortable and it had a great view of the trees and mountains. Even though we didn’t eat breakfast it seemed very nice.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Raffaello offers pet-friendly accommodations in Urbino, just 23 miles from Rimini. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find room service and hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Riccione is 19 miles from Hotel Raffaello, and San Marino is 17 miles away. Federico Fellini Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Urbino is a very substantial ancient city, with a lower degree of tourist “bustle” than we had expected in the peak of summer. We had three rooms on the top floor, all with excellent views of the walled city. The hotel is accessible by car only for dropping off luggage, and then cars must be parked outside the wall of the old city, but the proprietor was able to direct us well, such that our vehicles were secure. There is a wonderful park accessible up a relatively steep walk near the hotel, and the following morning an extensive market was operating. We found breakfast there, and were very pleased with our stay.
- The man in charge of the hotel was very friendly and helpful. He led me to the parking garage, gave us an excellent tip on where to eat dinner, and makes good coffee.
- Beautiful marble floor and antique furniture; very quiet (complete silence during the night); cool room and air conditioning working well; friendly receptionist and owner; almost central location (close to Raffaello’s house); WiFi fine
- The room was terrific, restful and the hotel was very conveniently located. We liked the fact that it was operated by individuals.
- Location was great, rooms had character and close parking for moto.
Hotel La Meridiana
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel La Meridiana offers pet-friendly accommodations in Urbino, just 22 miles from Rimini. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Riccione is 17 miles from Hotel La Meridiana, and San Marino is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Fellini Airport, 19 miles from Hotel La Meridiana.
- The hotel is in a countryside location, but had all the facilities of others in a more central location. The big bonus was the swimming pool, which was open for as long as you want. The staff were extremely friendly and attentive. Good value for money. Don’t miss out on a trip into Urbino – it’s awesome.
- The staff were friendly and the breakfast was good.
- It was a good location to explore Urbino and the surrounding countryside. The pool was very nice. The staff was very nice.
- The staff was very helpful and friendly, there was free parking onsite and the breakfast was very good.
- Devoted staff, good management, nice pool and environment, very good breakfast and coffee.
One of our best sellers in Urbino! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergo Italia offers pet-friendly accommodations in Urbino. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rimini is 23 miles from Albergo Italia, and Riccione is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico Fellini Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast, nice view, envirement friendly, close to the main square,
- Staff were outstanding, especially the kind woman at reception.
- Very convenient location for all the major sites in Urbino. An easy walk from the lift to/from the main car park which only charges €10 per 24hrs
- The location in the heart of Urbino is ideal. Staff were pleasant and helpful.
- Excellent location. Not too far away from large parking garage. Can park for 20 minutes at hotel. Breakfast good.
Albergo San Domenico
One of our top picks in Urbino.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergo San Domenico offers accommodations in Urbino, just 23 miles from Rimini. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Riccione is 19 miles from Albergo San Domenico, and San Marino is 17 miles away. Federico Fellini Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Excellent location, very large quiet room, friendly helpful staff, easy on-site parking,
The Hotel is in the very center of beautiful Urbino, located in an amazing building right in front of the Cathedral.
The room was spacious, furnished with style, very comfortable, quite and warm. The service was perfect. My stay at Albergo San Domenico was simply perfect.
- Excellent location, the unavoidable add-ons after booking were annoying
- We liked most of all the friendliness of the reception staff, and their easy willingness to go the extra mile to solve a problem. Fabricia and Eleni (if I have the spellings right) are boons to this hotel.
This is a fabulous hotel. Very classy, the very best location: right in front of the Palazzo Ducale. What more can you ask for?
The room was HUGE!!!!! plus I loved the super comfortable reclining chair. Decorations and furniture were a bit outdated but everything was very clean and worked well.
The view wasn’t great but taking into account that we looked to the parking lot, it was pretty quiet.
We didn’t have breakfast included nor we used the restaurant.
The Hotel Bonconte is an old villa, recently refurbished and modernized, offering every comfort with top class service. It is elegantly furnished and comprises some antique pieces.
A peaceful oasis in the town’s historical center, it stands within the town walls, just a short walk away from the “Palazzo Ducale”. The hotel boasts magnificent views of the surrounding countryside.
The hotel has a private garden (where breakfast is served during the warmer months), bar and snack bar open 24 hours a day, lounge, reading and meeting rooms and a restaurant serving local specialties.
- My little baby forgot her teddy bear on the bed and the staff worked really hard to find a way to get in touch with us.
- Patricia at the front desk was extremely pleasant, helpful and was the best staff member we encountered at the hotel.
- Big bed & free standing bath you could swim in.
- The location was excellent with fine views over the surrounding country. There was a wide choice at breakfast.
- The hotel has beautiful places for sitting outside in the most beautiful city in the world. The staff could not have been more helpful.
Colleverde Country House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Colleverde Country House offers accommodations in Urbino, just 25 miles from Rimini. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and free use of bicycles and bike rental are available. Riccione is 20 miles from Colleverde Country House, and San Marino is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico Fellini Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Really friendly staff and amazing views from the property.
- The property is secure and overlooks beautiful landscape on one side. The room was very nice and the bed comfortable. The bathroom was big compared to most European bathrooms. Its located about 10 minutes from Urbino. Breakfast was served in another building.
- The hotel has wonderful views, just spectacular. It’s outside the walls of Urbino but the staff will run you into town and back for a small sum. Well worth it for the views and serenity of the hotel.
- Staff exceptionally helpful. The dining there was panoramic and spectacular.
- Very good location, quiet and in the middle of the countryside, but still just a couple of minutes away from Urbino. We very much liked the breakfast and the veranda where you can have your coffee facing the surrounding hills. The room was very clean and with a beautiful view. Recommended!
Top Hotels In Valdazzo Marche Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valdazzo Marche to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valdazzo Marche but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valdazzo Marche. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!