10 Best Hotels To Stay In Valcarlos Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Valcarlos Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valcarlos Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valcarlos Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valcarlos Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valcarlos Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valcarlos Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Valcarlos Navarre:
Hotel Roncesvalles offers free Wi-Fi and bright rooms with flat-screen TV. This restored Medieval hospital is next to Roncesvalles Monastery, an important point on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.Hotel Roncesvalles combines original stone walls and wooden ceilings with elegant, modern décor. Each heated room has a work desk and a stylish bathroom with a hairdryer.The Roncesvalles Hotel’s rustic restaurant offers a daily buffet breakfast, and dinner can be served upon request. Hotel Roncesvalles also has a lounge bar and a large terrace.The historic village of Roncesvalles is in Navarra, just 5 miles from France. The staff can arrange excursions in the surrounding countryside, and free parking is available at the hotel.
- Beautiful setting. Staff were friendly and helpful
- Lovely place and felt very well cared for by the staff. Modern facilities in beautiful old building.
- The staff where excellent. Friendly, helpful and smiling 🙂 Place was a monestary tastefully converted maintaining many original features. After a 24km Camino walk from St. Jean De Port it was a super treat to be in this hotel! Definitely recommend.
- Very comfortable room, beautiful surroundings in an medieval monastery
- Hotel was better than expected. Dinner for 19 euro inc wine was excellent
Hotel Rural Loizu
Located in Burguete, 19 miles from Pamplona, Hotel Rural Loizu features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 13 miles from Hotel Rural Loizu, and Zugarramurdi is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 22 miles from Hotel Rural Loizu.
- Lovely little hotel, was a comfortable treat after a tough first day on the Camino.
There is a bar and some tables and chairs in the garden which was nice and relaxing.
Good breakfast but I don’t think the girl working was a morning person.
- The breakfast had a great selection. The bed was very comfortable with lots of pillows.
- The room was comfortable & adequate but a little small. Staff were very friendly especially the waiter who took time to explain the menu to us in great detail. Breakfast was ok. Dinner was good
- Everyone was so friendly and hrlpful, even if high season and very busy- the staff mostly seemed run off their feet but still couldn’t do enough to make our visit special. Our room had a balcony and heater, was warm and dry on a wet day. Breakfast was buffet with a range of croissants, cheeses, yoghurt, fresh fruit and cereal.
Hotel Rural Aribe
Hotel Rural Aribe offers accommodations in Aribe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom.The area is popular for biking and canoeing. Pamplona is 21 miles from Hotel Rural Aribe, and Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Very good rooms, friendly staff, good served breakfast, quiet place. Nice for a resting weekend. Located near famous Selva de Irati or Roncesvalles, also paleolitic monuments and good trekking in nearby mountains by the french border. Crossing to France for nice landscapes and tourist shopping at S.Jean Pied de Port, start of the Way to Santiago. Grab a GPS!
- The owners were fantastic and clearly loved where they lived. They were very informative and enthusiastic about the area. They had an exceptional grasp of the English language.the food was very good and fresh also sensible portions.the room suited our needs and the beds were clean and comfortable as was the bathroom.very good value for money.
- Mountain atmosphere by a very pretty river. Owners very friendly and could speak English very well. Food excellent and very good value for money.
- Muy buena ubicación para conocer Irati. En el propio pueblo hay una ruta maravillosa que nos recomendaron en el alojamiento y nos encantó! Los dueños un encanto dándonos indicaciones y recomendaciones de la zona, la comida allí mismo fenomenal, el desayuno incluido, no bufet pero perfecto para comenzar el día. Todo genial. Lo recomiendo sin duda.
La atención personalizada y profesional tanto de Marisa como de Fiorenzzo.
Por supuesto la limpieza .
Destacaría también la comodidad de las camas y almohadas.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Elizondo offers accommodations in Elizondo, just 26 miles from San Sebastian. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Biarritz is 23 miles from Hotel Elizondo, and Pamplona is 24 miles from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 20 miles away.
- Excellent breakfast, quiet location and staff very welcoming
- The location was excellent; the staff, very friendly
- Hotel is immaculate, and tastefully furnished . All the staff were very pleasant and helpful, even though we spoke very little Spanish and they spoke no English ! A great place to stay on route through Pyrannees.Good value for money
- Comfortable bed. Good size rooms. Quiet location. Great staff.
Bed was comfy, room was spotless and seems new, breakfast buffet was good for Europe.
GM or owner was a superb friendly gentleman who worked with us to help us even though he didn’t speak English.
Located in Garzáin in the region of Navarra, 26 miles from San Sebastian, Baztan features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Biarritz is 24 miles from Baztan, and Pamplona is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Great undercover parking for motorcycles. Informative staff. We used it as an overnight stop whilst riding motorcycles in the area. The walk into the town was a bit of a hike but well worth it for the restaurants and local food.
Big pool we didn’t use but looked nice.
Balcony had a nice view.
- The hotel was very clean and the rooms spacious with balconies overlooking the pool area and some with mountain views. The bar staff were very friendly and the tapas menu was tasty and authentic. There wasn’t anything fancy about the hotel, but it was a great value stop in the stunning countryside of the Pyrenees.
- A good sized room with a lovely balcony. Nice facilities swimming pool, garden and bar. We had a delicious gin and tonic sitting on the terrace. We rode our bikes and there was a secure cupboard to lock them up.
- Beautiful location; wonderful balconies; friendly staff; excellent location; great value; very quiet
Hotel Señorío de Ursua
Hotel Rural Señorío de Ursua is located in Arizcun, 27 miles from San Sebastian and 21 miles from Biarritz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pamplona is 26 miles from Hotel Rural Señorío de Ursua, and Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Everything but especially the staff, wonderful people, food great, accommodation, great location couldn’t have asked for better
Big country house with cosy common areas and a lovely garden to sit in the evening or to enjoy the breakfast. Easy to find with clear signs from the main road. The junction on the main road was surrounded by warehouses, which luckily were not visible from the hotel, housing two restaurants that were within a short walk offering food and cider.
Relaxing atmosphere – just what we were looking for.
- Quaint little property, a little outdated but staff make the most of it.
- Hoteñito cuidado y con encanto, el personal muy atento
- La hubicacion y lo amable de su servicio ,el silencio de la zona
Hotel Rural Quinto Real
Surrounded by countryside, Hostal Rural Quinto Real is located in Eugi, only 15.5 miles from Pamplona. This rustic-style guest house offers stunning views of the Eugi Reservoir and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Rural Quinto Real are decorated with rustic décor and come with a TV, desk, telephone and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer views of the reservoir.Hostal Rural Quinto Real has a bar and a restaurant with an exterior terrace and serving local food with fresh ingredients. There is also a large garden area and a children’s playground.The area is ideal for cycling and hiking. Staff at the tour desk can provide tourist information.Hostal Rural Quinto Real is close to Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Roncesvalles and Elizondo are 18.6 miles from the Hostal.
- Friendly service and pleasant outside seating area. Lovely view over the lake.
In two short words, “absolute gem.” Truly nothing to not enjoy, but let’s begin with the staff because they make this place worth the visit. The owner could not be more inviting, friendly, and the reason you never want to check out. The food is top notch, I travelled with two others and we tried as much of the menu as possible. Everything was delicious from the beers and snacks to the main dishes. There are also a few great restaurants within a short drive but if you have only one night, the restaurant is the best call.
A perfect place to visit with friends or alone. The locals are inviting and congregate in the bar during the evenings and make it hard to leave without new friends. Without a question if this is available, book it!
Having stayed in the Basque country for the past 12 summers this is by far the very best place as far as location, value for the money, and service. You will be thankful you stayed too.
- nice location beside the highway. easy to approach by bus or taxi from pamplona
- The dinner was outstanding. Management should promote it more intensively
- Lo peor el desayuno. Las opciones de desayuno q te dan son muy pobres y caras; por lo mismo desayunas en cafetería y vale mucho menos pero los croissants eran de hacía cuatro o cinco días; todos los días eran los mismos, cada día más duros. Eso es un poco penoso; en plena Semana Santa no tengan bolleria recién hecha.
Hotel Palacio Borda
Located in Maya del Baztán, 27 miles from San Sebastian, Hotel Palacio Borda features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Biarritz is 20 miles from Hotel Palacio Borda, and Pamplona is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 19 miles from Hotel Palacio Borda.
- El servicio muy bueno, muy atentos. El hotel muy bonito
- La salle de bain avec baignoire, l’espace dans la chambre et un grand placard à l’entrée !
- El personal es muy amable. El Palacio está ubicado en un entorno precioso. Un buen punto de partida para visitar el Valle de Baztan e incluso cruzar a Francia.
- Amabilidad; ubicacion ; adaptabili dad por parte de Jordi y Melisa para buscar soluciones a nuestras necesidades.
- Ideal omgivning för vandringar och naturupplevelser. Boendet ligger i en mycket vacker liten idyllisk by en bit från huvudvägen. Historisk byggnad som är helt moderniserad inuti. Vi hade ett stort rum med underbar utsikt över byn och dalen. Mycket tillmötesgående, hjälpsam och vänlig personal. Fantastiskt god och vällagad mat, väl valda viner. Vacker konst av lokala konstnärer på alla väggar. Rekommenderas varmt!
Hotel Rural Irigoienea
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Rural Irigoienea offers accommodations in Urdax. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. San Sebastian is 24 miles from Hotel Rural Irigoienea, and Biarritz is 15 miles from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 16 miles away.
- Croissants flakey and all breakfast fresh and locally sourced. delicious plus the views and scenery of the valley is just unbelievable.
- Magical location and lovely house. The proprietor couldn’t have been more attentive and provided an excellent breakfast. We stayed for just one night on our way south but wished it were longer.
- Breakfast with home made yogurt and freshly pressed orange juice. Lovely decorated rooms. A reading veranda with a beautiful view over the valley.
- Very attentive host and beautiful home with interesting history. Town is a quick walk and is peaceful. Good restaurant choices with accommodating and friendly staff. One of our favourite Basque towns to visit. It’s a small intimate town.
Excelente trato del prioietario. Muy amable y atento en todo. Recomendaciones sobre que ver y hacer en la zona, donde comer, etc.
Es una casa rural “bikefriendly”; nosotros traíamos bicilcetas y tienen zona de taller, lavado y guardado. Todo genial!
Kuko Hotel Restaurant – Adults Only
The Kuko Hotel Restaurant is a charming restored country house in the Basque countryside. All rooms have plasma-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.The Kuko offers natural beauty and traditional design. The terrace has views of an impressive mountain range and there is a lounge with a fireplace.All rooms are spacious and full of natural light. Rooms all have a natural wood ceiling and stone walls. Each room has a different design.The hotel is set in Zozaia. This village is between Biarritz, Pamplona and San Sebastian.
- Casa rural muy bonita, en lo alto de la montaña. Sirven un desayuno continental muy bueno, con pan casero, y zumo de naranja recién exprimido. Nos encantó!!
- Habitaciones con vistas espectaculares, desconexión total. Los dueños encantadores, la cena muy buena y el desayuno espectacular.
Es una casa rural preciosa, decorada con muchísimo encanto en una zona increíble. La habitación en general era muy cómoda, espaciosa y con mucho detalle.
Todo lo que nos ofrecieron para desayunar estaba riquísimo, además de la fantástica cena que degustamos en el alojamiento.
- Magnífica atención de los propietarios. Muy buenas vistas. Posibilidad de realizar rutas. Muy buenos el desayuno continental y la cena (elaboradas con productos caseros).
- Fantástico. Los dueños encantadores. Con vistas espectaculares, ideal para descansar.
Top Hotels In Valcarlos Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valcarlos Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valcarlos Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valcarlos Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!