10 Best Hotels To Stay In Valcabado Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Valcabado Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valcabado Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valcabado Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valcabado Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valcabado Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valcabado Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Valcabado Castile And Leon:
Palacio de Monfarracinos
Built in 1885, this restored farmhouse is situated in Monfarracinos, a 5-minute drive from Zamora. Palacio de Monfarracinos offers a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace you can enjoy drinks in Summer. Free WiFi is offered in the public areas.Rooms at the Palacio Monfarracinos are decorated with soft colours and wooden furniture. Each room has central heating, a TV and private bathroom.Free parking can be found in front of the Palacio, and there is easy access to the A66 and A11 Motorways.The area is ideal for hiking and cycling, while canoeing is possible on the nearby Duero River. You can enjoy the countryside surrounding Los Arribes del Duero, Villafáfila Lake and Lago de Sanabria Nature Reserve.Zamora is 3.1 miles from Palacio de Monfarracinos, while Toro and Lagunas de Villafáfila are 21.7 miles away. Salamanca is 40.4 miles from the property.
- Lovely old casa beautifully restored in a tiny, quiet Spanish village about 4 miles from Zamora. Very pleasant staff, amazing breakfast, not far from Zamora. Beautiful spot for a weekend
- Really nice old period property and friendly staff.
- Very friendly and helpful staff even put our motorbikes in the garage of her own house across the road. Decent Spanish style breakfast. We had a good evening in the two small locals cafes nearby.
Pleasant and friendly attitude of the owners
Location within driving distance to Zamora, Sanabria, Portugal
- There was plenty of parking outside the hotel. The owner was a delightful lady who was eager to please. The hotel is situated fairly close to Zamora. It has a lot of character and a swimming pool, although we were not offered use of it.
Hotel Rey Don Sancho
Hotel Rey Don Sancho is one mile from the historic center of Zamora. It offers a restaurant, 24-hour front desk and rooms with free internet access and flat-screen TV.Rooms at the Rey Don Sancho are spacious and feature contemporary design. Each room has is equipped with air conditioning, flat-screen TV and is decorated with parquet floors.Recreational facilities at the Don Sancho include cafe, bar and a lively nightclub. Guests can enjoy regional specialties at the restaurant of the hotel, including local cheese, legumes and wines. The breakfast includes a range of homemade pastries and bread.The Don Sancho is a 30-minute walk from Zamora Cathedral and the Marina Española Park. The beautiful city of Salamanca can be reached in around 60 minutes, by car.
- The staff were excellent the rooms were comfortable the food for breakfast & dinner was good the Wi-fi was fast enough to make calls the cafe next door had snacks & beer adequate parking…….very good value…..win win!!
- It’s a modern hotel with outstanding customer service. We were there for two days during Easter week to see the Easter processions. The receptionist Ana gave us detailed information for each parade. Hotel stuff were very friendly and helpful.
- Size and cleanliness of the room and the bathroom.
- El personal, la limpieza y lo cómodo que es, tiene parking gratis, ah y un desayuno muy completo
- Habitacion amplia y comoda. El personal muy atento y amable. La cafeteria 24h.
Hotel Vía de la Plata
Just 1.2 miles from the A11 Motorway and 10 minutes’ drive from the centre of Zamora, Hotel Via de la Plata features a buffet restaurant and free Wi-Fi. Free parking is available onsite.Each of the simply decorated rooms at Hotel Via de la Plata has air conditioning. All rooms have cable TV, a minibar and a private bathroom.The restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and local dishes. There is also a café-bar.Salamanca, Miranda do Douro and the Portuguese border can be reached within an hour by car. Toro is 26.7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Doña Urraca
Located in Zamora, 18 miles from Toro, Hotel Doña Urraca features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 48 miles from the property.
Location is fantastic for main sights, although some of the ‘sights’ are themselves disappointing!
Found free parking very close by, so even better.
Next door to fresh bakery for breakfast, so no need to pay €5 for it at hotel!
- Hotel has a parking in front of the doors. It is situated just by the town ancient walls, and the old town is available just in 5 min walk. The room was quite warm despite cold weather outside.
- The hotel is 2 mins. from Plaza Mayor/old town area. Alex on reception/bar was most polite and helpful and the cafe/bar area was good and popular with both guests and locals. All in all, very comfortable and good value..
Good location in the center of the city. Good hotel, in line with expectations.
Excellent price quality ratio.
This hotel is in a strange location, a new building sandwiched between older properties.
Smallish but smart new lifts, clean modern rooms, good en suite, clean, plenty of room, free WiFi.
Only a short walk from the town centre, with plenty of activity and restaurants.
Hotel breakfast was good, huge fresh rolls good coffee and juice.
There is parking spaces outside the Hotel convenient and secure, albeit on the roadside in this little service road.
Easy to find, main roads only a short hop away, we would use this again, a real little gem
- Location is fantastic for main sights, although some of the ‘sights’ are themselves disappointing!
Zenit Dos Infantas
One of our top picks in Zamora.Located in the center of Zamora, Zenit Dos Infantas offers spacious rooms with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a free minibar. This modern hotel includes a lounge and bar.The hotel operates a 24-hour front desk and the tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area. Baggage storage and on site parking are also available.A buffet breakfast is served in the dining room at Zenit Dos Infantas. There is also a small library.Plaza Mayor Square and Zamora Bullring are approximately 1,300 feet from the Zenit. Salamanca is less than 50 miles away.
- Air conditioning, good size room, quiet location, underground secure parking for our motorcycles.
- Very well located in the city center of Zamora. Very kind Staff!! Specially Paco at the reception Bar.
- Room was very spacious, clean and confortable. The hotel was quiet despite being close to the city center.
- An Excellent Rural property in Alentejo region, near one of the most beautiful fortified villages in Portugal. The property is quiet and away from the hustle and bustle of city life – you can hear nature in its splendour in the morning. A superb breakfast, filled with fresh local produce and served in a lovely common area, a comfortable room with what we need for a great stay and a magnificent view of the region from a large swimming pool … but the “extra” thing about this property is the quality of service from the hosts. The Family (Joaquim, Izilda and Miguel) provided the “X-Factor” with their hospitality and kindness which is the cherry on the already sumptuous cake. Thank you for a wonderful stay!
- The staff were really helpful and friendly and the hotel is very well located. They were fine bringing a puppy with us.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Jarama offers accommodations in Zamora. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.Toro is 18 miles from Hotel Jarama, and Miranda do Douro is 27 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 48 miles away.
- Well located for exploring the beautiful old parts of Zamora.
- Helpful staff. Excellent restaurant attached. Private parking. Room fine for price.
- There was nothing to like. Thats the reason we left after 1 night
- Good basic budget hotel, don’t expect much and you won’t be disappointed. 10 minute walk to restaurants etc
* Located in a simple area at a short way ( 8-10 minutes walk) from the nice old center
where are good resraurants, shops, etc…
* We found a free street parking place, closed to the hotel.
AC Hotel Zamora, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, AC Hotel Zamora, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel offers accommodations in Zamora. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toro is 18 miles from AC Hotel Zamora, a Marriott Lifesty, and Miranda do Douro is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 48 miles from AC Hotel Zamora, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel.
This very new hotel is excellent in every way. Non-smoking & clean air throughout, efficient & individually controllable air-con, opening windows, spotlessly clean room & bathroom. Top quality mattress & bedding, lovely big & shaped bath with power shower over, in stylish bathroom.
Breakfast excellent quality ingredients with wide range of choice in calm breakfast room.
Very convenient location close to station, pleasant short walk into the old town & river. Fast & consistent free wifi. All staff highly efficient & friendly. A lovely hotel!
- Ideally situated with secure underground parking and friendly staff. A good breakfast too!
- Excellent breakfast spread with healthy options. Bed and pillows were confortable. Good size room. Helpful reception staff who kindly extended my check-out time by two hours and called the taxi for me.. Quiet location quite near train station , and a short walk to the Beautiful Old Town.
- Location was excellent for us. Staff were very polite. Good wifi (you needed to ask for a code daily – but not a problem).
- Every aspect of our visit deserves a maximum score. All the staff were great, but one of the members of the reception team, a lady of Ecuadorian origin whose name unfortunately I did not get, truly excelled in the discharge of her duties with warmth, professionalism and genuine care for guests. She went well beyond the call of duty, with us as well as with other particularly challenging fellow guests whose interactions we witnessed. Gracias!!
- This very new hotel is excellent in every way. Non-smoking & clean air throughout, efficient & individually controllable air-con, opening windows, spotlessly clean room & bathroom. Top quality mattress & bedding, lovely big & shaped bath with power shower over, in stylish bathroom.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Trefacio offers accommodations in Zamora, just 18 miles from Toro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 48 miles from Hotel Trefacio.
- Great location in my favorite town on the Camino Via de la Plata. Room was basic but comfortable. Good restaurants close by and pedestrian only streets also. There is so much to see in Zamora you won’t be spending much time in your room.
- Very friendly, hard-working and supportive staff.frg
- One of very few hotels which allows to stay with dogs in Zamora
- Great location, very friendly staff. Very good wifi
- Staff, flexibility, atmosphere and the paintings of Zamora’s representative places on the walls og the stairs.
One of our top picks in Zamora.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ares Hotel offers accommodations in Zamora, just 18 miles from Toro. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Valladolid Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Lovely character hotel with very friendly staff and well appointed decor and comfortable room. Excellent value for money.
Very comfy beds. Possibly the most comfortable 🙂
Easy walk to the old town sites, newer shops/locations, and the laundromat.
- The accommodations are very clean, luminous and have no outside noise at all. There are bottles of water, candies and biscuits in the room as a courtesy and they are replaced daily. The bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer and all sort of hotel toiletries. The staff is very polite and make the guests aware of all tourist options. The hotel is located just outside the walls of the historic center, so it is possible to get to Plaza Mayor by feet in 5-10 minutes. In addition, the breakfast is quite good and the hotel has a lounge room that offers without any additional costs a variety of appetizers and beverages 24h a day. I totally recommend the hotel and definitely it will be my choice if I have to stay in Zamora again!
- A lovely clean hotel, with comfy large rooms. The robe was a nice touch if far too small! friendly staff who were good at miming as we could not speak each other’s language but it was fun. Good breakfast. we parked easily but I think that was becaus it was a Sunday and as we left people were circling for spaces. Lovely decor.
- V UIery attentive staff, gave us very good tips; beautiful decor, it felt like home, nice clean room, and well stocked breakfast.
San Gil Plaza Hotel
San Gil Plaza Hotel is located in Zamora, just 18 miles from Toro.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Great hotel, modern, well located, small selection of free mini-bar drinks. Very helpful staff.
- Excellent hosting, great interior modern architecture, amazing tips for visiting and restaurants. I would recommend enthusiastically ! Great value for money!
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful to identify where to eat and other things to do nearby Zamora.
Firstly Zamora is an exquisite destination for those interested in Romanesque monuments. The old city is a gem with delightful plazas and other open spaces,
a ruined castle to investigate and those wonderful monuments. Add to that a vibrant street life and abundant cafes and restaurants and you have the beginnings of a most enjoyable visit. San Gil Plaza Hotel opens directly onto Plaza Maestro Haedo and is an ideal place to stay with an interior that exudes taste in refined design and art works. The reception provides excellent service and the Manager takes a great personal interest in ensuring that guests are welcomed and comfortable. We loved the hotel and the city!
- we have stayed here before. Very clean and well-equipped boutique hotel, right in the centre of Zamora. Breakfast in the cafe next door is good.
Top Hotels In Valcabado Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valcabado Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valcabado Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valcabado Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!