10 Best Hotels To Stay In Valbuena de Duero Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Valbuena de Duero Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valbuena de Duero Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valbuena de Duero Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valbuena de Duero Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valbuena de Duero Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valbuena de Duero Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Valbuena De Duero Castile And Leon:
Hotel Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena
Offering a spa centre and hot spring bath, Hotel Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena is set in Valbuena de Duero. The hotel has an outdoor pool, children’s playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, babysitting service and hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also offers bike hire and car hire. Valladolid is 23.6 miles from Hotel Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena, while Palencia is 30.4 miles away.
Staff very friendly and knowledgable.
Food was excellent.
Hotel beautifully appointed.
- The location is great, the place itself is beautiful, the facilities are top notch and the staff were nice and helfpul
- Superb place – beautifully restored with high grade materials; breakfast is amazing (for Spanish standards).
- The hotel is beautiful. The food was excellent, so was our waiter at dinner. The room was very comfortable. We were there at a slow time for tourism, but it seems like there is a lot of potential for the area.
- Fantastic venue for a romantic getaway, and a perfect location for visiting wineries around. Stunning hotel, dont forget to taste their housewine.
- Staff very friendly and knowledgable.
Hotel Rural Emina
Hotel Rural Emina is located in Valbuena de Duero, just 22 miles from Valladolid.Each room is fitted with a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is ticket service at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Palencia is 28 miles from Hotel Rural Emina, and Peñafiel is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Convenient to sleep in the midle of the wine area. A strict minimum concerning service as there were no one in the “old” house were we slept, neither in the evening or in the morning, though the buffet breakfast was served. You need to check-in at the Imena winery, good wines! The room was cosy quiet and clean. Perhaps noisy if you want to sleep with open windows as it is close to the road.
- Proper quirky little spot with the opportunity to visit the owners winery. Little tasteful touches and really helpful staff. Beautiful surroundings.
- We stayed there for a weeding in near restaurant. Staff was very nice, they left for us breakfast, even we were very late. Room was comfortable with a nice skylight.
- Wonderful boutique hotel that is a few kilometers before the vineyard. Located in super village, short walk to grass park on the river, beautiful historic buildings and church and surrounded by fantastic vineyards and the Santa Maria Monestary. Radka was especially sweet, the woman running the breakfast and hotel. We will return!
- The staff was really friendly and made us feel like we were home. The hotel is very cosy and full of character of the Valbuena de Duero area. The breakfast option was not huge but it was high quality.
Posada La Casona de Valbuena
Located in Valbuena de Duero in the region of Castila y Leon, 23 miles from Valladolid, Posada La Casona de Valbuena features a terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Palencia is 28 miles from Posada La Casona Valbuena, and Peñafiel is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- We did get a nice suite with seperate sitting area. The bathroom did have a massage bath which is always nice. The building has many comfortable spaces where you can sit and relax. The bar serves some tapas. People are friendly.
- It was a nice place to stay we were going to Santander to the ferry port so no time to look around which was a shame. Would definitely go back. Could not fault it.
Very nice stay, great combination between authentic and modern style Helpful stuff, please ask about wineries, there are absolutely fantastic wine there (bodega Acension -Veronica Salgado wine).
And many thanks to the owner who send my dresses back after I forgot it in a hotel closet.
- Very clean and spacious. Host, Jose Maria was very helpful. Great location for visiting the surrounding vineyards.
- We were the only people there ,so once we got into the hotel the people went out of their way to help us.The hotel is lovely.
Fuente Aceña Hotel Boutique
This restored 300 year-old flour mill offers elegant accommodations and a gourmet restaurant. Rooms at Posada Fuente de la Aceña have a private balcony, with views of the Duero River.The hotel is in the Ribera del Duero area of Castilla y León. This rural setting is ideal for walking or biking. The city of Valladolid is just 18.5 miles away.Fuente de la Aceña’s popular restaurant serves creative cuisine, based on fresh local produce. There is also a bar and terrace, as well as a comfortable lounge with a fireplace. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Rooms at the Posada are minimalist and spacious. They are set in a new building, connected to the old mill. Each room has air conditioning and heating, a minibar and satellite TV.
All the staff very helpful – not only with hotel services but with places to visit, the wines of the area, etc.
The hotel is in a beautiful location on the river Duero, has an excellent restaurant and a relaxed atmosphere which all makes for a very pleasurable stay.
- We expected a nice stay regarding previous comments, but both the hotel and the staff were exceptional. About the staff, the care, dedication and love for their work was really top. Always helpful and warm. We have a really pleasant stay and we’d repeat if we have a chance.
- Fabulous blend between old and new, classic and design. Old mill transfirmed into a modern hotel hanging over the river. Great restaurant too, combining simplicity and top quality products with a slight renewal touch
- Staff was friendly but it appeared they had several tasks per person (multi tasking) and couldn’t attend to everything
- I loved our stay here. We stayed for 2 nights and its in a perfect location to explore the wine region. Its located in a quiet village on the river and the setting is so peaceful. The rooms are extremely quiet and you can hear the river flowing. The staff were extremely helpful, booking tours for us at very late notice as we arrived with no plans and they were so helpful. I highly recommend the restaurant, both breakfast and dinner were outstanding. I would return again just to enjoy another lovely meal there. The hotel is very nicely decorated and provide a really nice ambiance. I thought it was great value for money. Highly recommended.
- All the staff very helpful – not only with hotel services but with places to visit, the wines of the area, etc.
Hotel & Spa Arzuaga
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel & Spa Arzuaga offers accommodations in Quintanilla de Onésimo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and bike rental and car rental are available. Valladolid is 21 miles from Hotel & Spa Arzuaga, and Palencia is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 28 miles from Hotel & Spa Arzuaga.
- We spent a fortune on our dinner, but it was quite an experience! We ate a gourmet wine marriage at Taller 1, michelin star and waitressed by Amaya Arzuaga.
- Terrific facility with great restaurant/bar area. Spacious, clean rooms and very pleasant staff.
- The garden,the welcoming wine and drinks,the spacious room and toilet and the very friendly nightwatchman that told us about the wildlife,wine harvest and funny anecdotes.
- The SPA is fantastic – many different options – and the pool is at a perfect temperature.
- The Spa facilities are excellent, so is the location and the authenticity of the winemaker.
Hotel Spa Convento Las Claras
Hotel Spa Convento Las Claras is a converted convent located next to the river in Peñafiel. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and spa. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.The hotel’s rooms feature parquet floors, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and minibar. The private bathroom with free toiletries, bath or shower, and a hairdryer.The Convento Las Claras spa features a sauna, Turkish bath and an indoor pool with water jets. A range of relaxation and beauty treatments is also available. The spa carries an extra cost.The hotel’s Conde Lucanor Restaurant is located in the old chapel of the convent. It serves a mixture of avant-garde and traditional Castilian food.Hotel Convento Las Claras organises trips to wineries and vineyards in the Ribera del Duero region. You can walk to Peñafiel Castle in around 15 minutes.
- Beautiful building, excellent breakfast and great service
- Converted modernised convent with the castle on hill in background. Outdoor pool and spa treatments available. My room had only internal wall view. For price not a problem. Decent breakfast fresh fruit and good selection of breads cheese meat etc. Short walk into the old town and restaurants. Excellent English speaking front of desk. Free on site parking. I’d stay again. Ideal place to stay visiting v good local vineyards
- room was spacious; the hydro shower was a bit tricky to use – they should have clear instructions right next to the shower or on the vanity instead of having to look up the “FYI” booklet next to the tv or calling Front Desk; the female staff at Reception did not know the name of the buildings and streets near the hotel when we asked for directions from the hotel to the highway; they point it out to you on the very poor quality copy of what they use as sort of a map for the town.
- Beautiful property & friendly staff, room comfortable, price reasonable
- The site is charming with all the features of an ancient covent. It is perfectly kept, the rooms were spacious and the beds very comfortable. Good service. Very easy and direct access to the town. A perfect location from which to explore the area.
Hotel AF Pesquera
Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, Hotel AF Pesquera is located in Peñafiel, just 23 miles from Aranda de Duero. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, a tour desk and a shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Sepúlveda is 28 miles from Hotel AF Pesquera, and Cuéllar is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 39 miles from Hotel AF Pesquera.
- The room was comfortable and clean… the staff was good and restaurant was fantastic
- Stylish and modern hotel. Nice and spacious bedrooms.
- This hotel was lovely and just what we wanted for our trip–great location, great little town, and perfect accommodations. The Taberna restaurant was fabulous and we ate there every night b/c no real restaurants in the town were open. The free breakfast was perfect! Staff were patient with our challenged Spanish but future guests should know that English is VERY limited in this region. Absolutely gorgeous courtyard in the back.
- The hotel is lovely, modern and right in the heart of Ribera del Duero wine country. Staff were friendly and helpful. Excellent, freshly made breakfast. Our Pesquera winery tour that we booked through the hotel was a terrific (in English) add-on. We are ready to return!
- Very good breakfast and Food in the tasca. OK modern hotel
La Posada de Pesquera
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Posada de Pesquera offers accommodations in Pesquera de Duero. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Valladolid is 30 miles from La Posada de Pesquera, and Aranda de Duero is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 36 miles from the property.
A lovely place to stay. The restaurant served us a great supper with roasted vegetables and super tuna. The lower garden rooms were clean and spacious with access facilities.
We had a great breakfast to start us on our ride thanks
Enter through big wooden ancient doors to a courtyard with tables and chairs.
We had a very comfy bedroom and enjoyed a good dinner in the bar.
Price was way less than I’d expect. Host had no English but if you wave your arms about and shout (him too) you’ll get what you want!!
- limpieza y habitación. Trato de Fernando. Ambiente familiar.
- Todo limpio. Habitacion amplia. El personal amable. Esta muy bien ubicado para visitar la zona de la Ribera del Duero. La calefaccion muy bien lo cual se agradece en invierno en una zona tan fria. Recomiendo pobrar el lechazo en el restaurante del hotel
- La comida del bar muy rica, casera y a buen precio.
- A lovely place to stay. The restaurant served us a great supper with roasted vegetables and super tuna. The lower garden rooms were clean and spacious with access facilities.
Residencia Real del Castillo de Curiel
Located in Curiel de Duero, 22 miles from Aranda de Duero, Residencia Real del Castillo de Curiel features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Peñafiel is 3.2 miles from Residencia Real Castillo, and Sepúlveda is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Amazing unique location, within walking distance (if you don’t mind a climb) of at least one local bar! Lovely furnishings, just feels a very special place and you can see it for miles across the valley. A landmark spot. Pool on the roof if you need it and plenty of place to longe around and enjoy the surrounding countryside. Nice complimentary bottle of red. Well priced food and tasty.
- Beautiful hotel inside old tower at the hill about 900m height, extremely scenic view from the room and terrace. The installations are very nice and stylish, the restaurant is good.
- I had an amazing experience at the hotel Castillo de Curiel. The staff treated me like family. They were very responsive with any request and went above and beyond to make me feel at home. Jesus even gave me a private tour of their bodega, which was amazing! I will be bringing my tour groups to the area and we will be staying at the hotel Castillo de Curiel.
An excellent base to explore Penafiel Castle and surrounds. Our room was very comfortable and the bonus of a swimming pool on the roof and a courtyard just added to the comfort.
Staff were very friendly and the food was exceptional. The chef prepares a high standard of cuisine which was extremely welcome after three weeks of Spanish food. We dined there for all meals as the location enabled us to explore and return for rests in between our trips.
The location is incredible and to be honest that was the attraction in the first place. The rooms are probably all different but in ours the furniture was old and interesting the bed quite comfortable, the A/C worked and there was a bath which I happen to like.
The roof top pool was quite cool and needed some bravery, but quite worth while.
Abadia Retuerta LeDomaine
Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Abadia Retuerta LeDomaine is located in Sardoncillo in the region of Castila y Leon, just 17 miles from Valladolid. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Palencia is 28 miles from Abadia Retuerta LeDomaine, and Peñafiel is 15 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 24 miles away.
- The architecture of the abbey, the feeling of space, a beautiful landscape, immediate de-stressor, a sense of peacefulness and calm
- From arrival to departure, the staff were incredible.. Attentive but not overbearing; friendly; helpful; and very efficient… The food was first class, and the choice of food and beverage excellent.. The spa was clean, well equipped, and the treatments were very good.. And the rooms are spacious and comfortable…
Outstanding customer service, unusual for Spain
Excellent ambiance in a very elegant setting
- Professional staff. Quite countryside and tranquility. All staff very friendly, helpful, service committed.
- Amazing and attentive staff – a real gem of a hotel. The attention to detail is superb and you really feel well taken care of. Would definitely consider coming back one day.
Top Hotels In Valbuena De Duero Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valbuena de Duero Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valbuena de Duero Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valbuena de Duero Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!