10 Best Hotels To Stay In Val de San Lorenzo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Val de San Lorenzo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Val de San Lorenzo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Val de San Lorenzo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Val de San Lorenzo Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Val de San Lorenzo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Val de San Lorenzo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Val De San Lorenzo Castile And Leon:
Posada Real La Lechería
Posada Real La Lechería offers accommodations in Val de San Lorenzo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. León is 31 miles from Posada Real La Lechería, and Ponferrada is 26 miles from the property.
- The food in the restaurant is innovative and beautifully served.The staff are excellent,professional and friendly.
- Beautifully restored old stone hotel, excellent food in the restaurant ( best we have ever had in any hotel anywhere!) quiet location, quaint historic village – great staff! Highly recommend!
Stylish and comfortable rooms and interesting decorations. Well appointed bathroom. Quiet location in a small village close to Astorga.
We managed to park outside the hotel in the cul-de-sac.
- fabulous dinner menu, exceptional value considering the level of cuisine.
- We loved the refurbished building. Stylish breakfast table (but regular breakfast). Exquisite food in the restaurant below.
Hotel Spa Ciudad de Astorga
Located in Astorga, 27 miles from León, Hotel Spa Ciudad de Astorga features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ponferrada is 28 miles from Hotel Spa Ciudad, Astorga, and La Bañeza is 13 miles from the property.
- Great location. Opposite the cathedral and Gaudi building.
The Hotel is located just few meters from Gaudi Place and the Cathedral.
there is no parking at the hotel.
- Extremly stylish. Everything and Every detail of high quality. Perfekto !!
- The room was very comfortable and the reception staff helpful and friendly.
- The staff took very good care of us during our stay here, especially Elena.
Hotel Astur Plaza
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Astur Plaza offers accommodations in Astorga, just 27 miles from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ponferrada is 28 miles from Hotel Astur Plaza, and La Bañeza is 13 miles from the property.
- I had a room over-looking the plaza and had a ring-side seat to the Semana Santa festivities! And they helpfully let me in my room early (noon). Thank you!
- Great location, very comfrortable rooms and very good breakfast.
- I loved this hotel. I dealt with 3 different ladies on the front desk and they were all extremely helpful and friendly and spoke English. The room was very quiet, comfortable and clean and the restaurant had excellent food. It was right on the main plaza so close to everything.
- Great town centre location with secure motorbike parking in underground garage in a side street
- Centrally located with secure parking for bikes while riding the Camino
Hotel SPA Vía de la Plata
One of our top picks in Astorga.Located in Astorga, 27 miles from León, Hotel SPA Vía de la Plata features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ponferrada is 28 miles from Hotel SPA Vía de la Plata, and La Bañeza is 13 miles from the property.
- The hotel is new and the room is spacious. Staff are friendly and efficient.
- Helpful reception, early check-in and comfort of room. Consistent central heating.
- Fabulous hotel and spa. A real treat for the weary peregrine. Wish there were more like this dotted along the Camino.
- A lovely atmosphere. Spaceous, comfortable room. Secure parking. The spa was great.
- Great staff and great place to stay. Very close to restaurants. Huge room. Very good for the price paid. My friend enjoyed the Spa.
Hotel Rural La Rosa de los Tiempos
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Rural La Rosa de los Tiempos offers accommodations in Carneros. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.León is 26 miles from Hotel Rural La Rosa de los Tiempos, and Ponferrada is 28 miles away.
- Rosa de los tiempos is a lovely peaceful rural hotel next to astorga (2 mins). They have a lovely fireplace, the most amazing breakfasts, and the owners are fantastic. They tons of tips on what to do and where to eat in the area. Despite having only 4 rooms, it really feels like a 5 star hotels. The rooms are very comfortable, you can make them totally dark. Great mattress and showers. Attention in the details.
- Lovely hosts, creative decoration, clean, comfortable stay. The garden looked inviting but unfortunately we didn’t get a chance to enjoy it due to time constraints. Would be a perfect place to relax in the morning or afternoon.
- Amazingly artistic, owners couldn’t have been helpful. A gem!
- Best room in Spain, with a comfortable lounge, a small garden to relax in, and the peace and quiet of the country side with a town only 5 minutes away.
- Breakfast was really good. Nice and friendly owners. Very clean and nice rooms, with every little detail taken care of! Good restaurant in walking distance. Opportunity to have dinner at the B&B, which we haven’t tried.
Hostería Casa Flor
Located in Murias de Rechivaldo, 29 miles from León, Hostería Casa Flor features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms have a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 25 miles from Hostería Casa Flor, and Astorga is 2.8 miles from the property.
- Such a lovely family, fantastic food well worth the stay, wifi was ok it cut on and off a bit but was adequate
- We felt very welcome by the host. We really appreciated the outdoor area for our son to play in. The room was clean and spacious and had a homely feel. There was a restaurant on site but unfortunately we were all asleep before it opened in the evening.
- We had a great time at this place that we decided to stay one day longer. The house and the room ists amazing done. At this time we were the only guest and we got the best service from Natalia. She does a great breakfast and a nice dinner for us. Natalia was the best. Thx a p
- The bedrooms and bathrooms were lovely. The grounds were inviting. The owners were delightful.
- I had a private room, and it had a tub, which is always a bonus.
El Descanso de Wendy
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, El Descanso de Wendy is located in Astorga in the region of Castila y Leon, just 27 miles from León.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 28 miles from El Descanso de Wendy, and La Bañeza is 14 miles from the property.
- Great room and facilities and extra provion of tea, coffee, cookies, fruit and juice.
- Everything about the place was lovely, everything worked very well, it was very tastefully decorated, it was very roomy and the bed was extremely comfortable. The thing that made it for us though was the two staff members, Begonia and Berta. The went out of their way to look after us and are Maria’s main asset.
- Comfortable bad, good shower, niece staff. Definitely recommended!!!
- Large comfortble and unique room. Excellent breakfast, especially by Spanish standards.
Extremely friendly staff
Hotel Imprenta Musical
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Imprenta Musical offers accommodations in Astorga. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.León is 27 miles from Hotel Imprenta Musical, and Ponferrada is 28 miles from the property.
- We enjoyed every aspect of our two night stay i.e the check in, the room, the bar/cafe, tha staff and the location in Astorga.
- The hotel was peaceful and exceptionally clean. The room was large as was the bathroom. We were within walking distance to attractions and restaurants.
- Very helpful staff and a very good location – a short walk to the cathedral and very good restaurants. Also just off the Camino. A very nice city for a stopover.
- Location, staff and great place to stay on the Camino
- Super comfortable bed, lovely decorated room, clean, nice shower & bathroom with much appreciated toiletries, loved that there was a little fridge in the room. The staff didn’t speak english, but we managed all the same. Really a great experience and just the pampering I needed in the middle of my Camino pilgrimage!
Hotel Restaurante La Peseta
Located in Astorga, 27 miles from León, Hotel Restaurante La Peseta features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ponferrada is 28 miles from Hotel La Peseta, Astorga, and La Bañeza is 13 miles from the property.
- Friendly and helpful staff. So clean. Location was great
Very comfortable room. Air con was great
Had the best nights sleep so far on the Camino.
Helpful and friendly staff
Easy to find
- We had a very pleasant stay here. Staff were friendly and efficient. Nice quiet location but close to everything. Would stay here again.
- The entire staff was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Great
Hotel Gaudi is set across from Astorga’s Santa María Cathedral and Gaudí’s Episcopal Palace, on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route. Its dining room offers views of the palace.Typical meals from León and the Maragato region are served at Hotel Gaudí’s restaurant. Pilgrims can enjoy special meal options, including local dishes such as cocido maragato, a stew. The hotel also has a bar-cafeteria, a garden-terrace and lounges.Each room at Hotel Gaudi is air-conditioned and heated. Satellite TV and a hairdryer are included.
Excellent location opposite Palacio Gaudí and cathedral.
Very comfortable room.
- Great location! Next door to cathedral and Gaudi castle. Wonderful bar and dining room in the hotel.
- excellent location on camino…nice lounge for coffee or a drink.
The staff were fantastic. The day I arrived I came down with the flu. I was chilled and could not get warm. However, the staff soon provided me with an additional heater which was very effective. Thank you. The room was probably warm enough, but I was sick!
Apart from that, gorgeous views and superb location.
- Location (opposite cathedral). Loved the room – AMAZING bath. Brilliant staff. Excellent all round. Easy to store bikes on Camino.
- Excellent location opposite Palacio Gaudí and cathedral.
Top Hotels In Val De San Lorenzo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Val de San Lorenzo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Val de San Lorenzo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Val de San Lorenzo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!