10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vail Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Vail Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vail Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vail Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vail Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vail Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vail Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vail Colorado:
Antlers at Vail Resort
One of our top picks in Vail.Next to Gore Creek, this property is in the Lionshead area facing Vail Mountain. It offers spacious studios and suites with full kitchen, fireplace, private balcony and free Wi-Fi.Each studio or suite is decorated in rustic mountain style. They include a stereo and DVD player. Daily housekeeping is also provided at Antlers at Vail Resort.Antlers at Vail features a picturesque outdoor pool area with 2 large hot tubs, heated walkways and heated changing rooms. A gym with cardio equipment and free weights is available.Antlers at Vail Resort is only 450 feet from Vail’s Gondola and a short walk from the free in-town shuttle.
- The staff! Very helpful, outgoing and ready to assist with anything! They opened the hot tub early for us and gave us a parking space right out the door since we couldn’t fit in their garage. The location is top. 😊
- Very nice condo. Two minute walk to gondola. Ski valet very convenient. Free shuttle to supermarket. Highly recommended.
Ski valet was great
Clean room …towels
- First room we were given was dated and poor condition and limited view.(#202) They gave us another room that was much nicer and very comfortable. New appliances and great shower. Great view of the mountain. Staff was very helpful.
- Not only is the Antlers at Vail the best value for your money it is also an amazing property. I had a cozy condo with all the things I needed, full kitchen, gas grill, gas fireplace, et al but it also had a great view of the slopes. I will stay here again in the future. It feels more like a home than a resort stay but has all the bells and whistles of a resort like free yoga, a great gym and location!
Evergreen Lodge & Condos
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Evergreen Lodge at Vail is located in Vail, just 21 miles from Breckenridge. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has ski storage and ski equipment is available. Frisco is 16 miles from Evergreen Lodge at Vail, and Keystone is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 28 miles from Evergreen Lodge at Vail.
- Located between vail and lionshead with easy access to both. Nice bar.
- Great food and drink in a town with many excellent choices.
- Room was comfortable and clean. Staff was nice enough to allow me to stay parked there for most of the day following my stay while the Vail farmers market was going on. Parking would have been a huge problem without their kindness there! Also loved that they had a refrigerator in the room!
- Great proximity to town and the farmers market on Sunday.
Very economical. Beds were very comfortable.
Housekeeping did a great job keeping the room clean.
Austria Haus Hotel
One of our top picks in Vail – and a guest favorite.
This hotel is next to Gore Creek, within walking distance of the shops and restaurants in downtown Vail. The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi.Austria Haus Hotel provides a daily breakfast and room service. Guests can use the fitness center or the hot tub. Heated underground parking is also available on site.Guest rooms at the Austria Haus come with cable TV and air conditioning. Bathrooms feature heated floors and spacious vanities.The Vista Bahn gondola and Vail’s famous covered bridge are within walking distance of the Austria Haus Hotel. The Betty Ford Alpine Gardens are also only minutes away.
- Boutique European style, friendly staff, proximity to slope.
Everybody at the hotel was so kind and treated us practically like family! I had a medical emergency and they handled it such compassion.
The bed and pillows were a dream and the room was generous in proportion.
- The breakfast, ski storage, hot tub and afternoon cookies were all wonderful amenities.
- The bed was amazing!!! The cute little glass bottles of water.. 😉
- Staff was great, breakfast was included, and the location was perfect. First trip to Vail, enjoyed every minute
One of our top picks in Vail.In the center of Vail Village, this hotel has a heated outdoor pool and hot tub year round. Each room features a flat-screen TV with DVD player. Deluxe continental breakfast is provided.Each guest room provides a small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities. A balcony is also available in each room. Select rooms offer a sitting area and fireplace at Sitzmark Lodge.A fitness center is on site for guest use. A guest laundromat is also provided at Sitzmark Lodge. A deck overlooks Vail Village. A Monday night wine reception is featured during the ski season.Vail Ski Resort is a 2-minute walk away. Denver International Airport is a 2-hour drive from the Sitzmark Lodge.
- Continental breakfast, hot soup and beverages after skiing were nice additions. Memory foam beds were very comfortable. Location was perfect.
- This was a well located and friendly hotel. I liked the invite from the owners to cheese and wine which we were unfortunately unable to take up but it was a nice touch and appreciated.
- This hotel is fantastic in all details. Staff was very friendly all the time, room was comfortable and very clean, the location was excellent, right in Vail Village, close from everything (restaurants, resort buses, stores). Breakfast was good, had all that we needed every morning.
- Great place. Close to everything. Friendly staff. Comfortable bed and pillows.
- The location was fantastic. Front office staff are excellent
The Lion Vail
One of our top picks in Vail.Showcasing a hot tub and ski storage, The Lion Vail is located in Vail in the region of Colorado, just 22 miles from Breckenridge. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Frisco is 16 miles from The Lion Vail, and Keystone is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 28 miles from The Lion Vail.
- Amazing place, staff and location. Everything was very clean.
- Staff was friendly and ski valet was excellent. Property is well maintained and the common areas are very nice (fitness room, sauna, hot tub, etc.) Excellent snacks and coffee area.
- The Lion Vail was AMAZING! The facility is immaculate, extremely well taken care of and conveniently located close to all of the action! We WILL be back!
Estrutura toda nova, apartamento bem montado com excelente isolamento acústico.
, equipe solicita
- não tem café, apenas um lanchinho colocado no lobby, visto que o The Lion não é hotel, e sim um Residencial.
Tivoli Lodge offers accommodations in Vail. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Breckenridge is 21 miles from Tivoli Lodge, and Frisco is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 29 miles from Tivoli Lodge.
- Service and attention was remarkable, location was excellent and was the best feature of the hotel. Breakfast was very good also, complete and satisfying!
- The staff was great. Very helpful and very friendly. And we loved the new hot tub.
Excellent location for both skiing and apres-ski, everything is within a very short walk.
Staff were very helpful and friendly, lovely atmosphere in the hotel.
- Size.housekeeping excellent. Partial kitchen a pleasant surprise. The fridge was not mentioned in the literature. I think I saw kitchen in other rooms. Are they all so equipped?
Location was great
Ambiance perfect for Mountain setting
Convenient Vail 1 Bedroom yes – Lion Sq SOUTH 461
Convenient Vail 1 Bedroom yes – Lion Sq SOUTH 461 is located in the Lionshead neighborhood in Vail, just 22 miles from Breckenridge. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Frisco is 16 miles from Convenient Vail 1 Bedroom yes – Lion Sq SOUTH 461, and Keystone is 21 miles away. Eagle County Regional Airport is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Invitingly Furnished Vail 1 Bedroom yes – Lion Sq SOUTH 376
Invitingly Furnished Vail 1 Bedroom yes – Lion Sq SOUTH 376 offers accommodations in Vail. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Breckenridge is 22 miles from Invitingly Furnished Vail 1 Bedroom yes – Lion Sq SOUTH 376, and Frisco is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 28 miles from Invitingly Furnished Vail 1 Bedroom yes – Lion Sq SOUTH 376.
No reviews yet.
Charming Vail 1 Bedroom yes – Lion Sq SOUTH 465
Charming Vail 1 Bedroom yes – Lion Sq SOUTH 465 is located in Vail, just 22 miles from Breckenridge. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Frisco is 16 miles from Charming Vail 1 Bedroom yes – Lion Sq SOUTH 465, and Keystone is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 28 miles from Charming Vail 1 Bedroom yes – Lion Sq SOUTH 465.
No reviews yet.
Beautifully Appointed Vail 1 Bedroom yes – Lion Sq SOUTH 372
Beautifully Appointed Vail 1 Bedroom yes – Lion Sq SOUTH 372 is located in Vail, 22 miles from Breckenridge and 16 miles from Frisco. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Keystone is 21 miles from Beautifully Appointed Vail 1 Bedroom yes – Lion Sq SOUTH 372, and Leadville is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Vail Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vail Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vail Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vail Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!