10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vacaville California – Top Hotel Reviews
Vacaville California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vacaville California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vacaville California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vacaville California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vacaville California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vacaville California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vacaville California:
Courtyard by Marriott Vacaville
One of our top picks in Vacaville – and a guest favorite.
Located in Vacaville, 29 miles from Sacramento, Courtyard by Marriott Vacaville features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Napa is 18 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Vacaville, and Sonoma is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The whole complex was clean, bright and looked new. The staff was incredibly friendly and nice. Our king suit was decorated very nicely and the bed was comfortable. Parking everywhere and not a hassle at all and the property is located on an easy access area for just about everything.
- The staff was friendly with excellent customer service. The rooms were very clean and the linens smelled very fresh. Parking was easy in well lit lot.
- The location was good for us to visit the National Cemetery. The front desk was very kind and put us into a quiet room.
- Perhaps breakfast included in the price. On site restaurant too
- Very convient and secure location. No smoking policy ? Very nice staff and easy check in; accomadated my husbands disability
Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley
This Vacaville, California hotel is placed just off I-80, minutes from Travis Air Force Base and features a free daily hot breakfast buffet and spacious guestrooms.The Hampton Inn and Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley offers a variety of thoughtful amenities, including high-speed internet access and an outdoor swimming pool. The hotel also features an on-site fitness center.Local area attractions, including the Jelly Belly Candy Company and the Budweiser Bottling Company can be found near the Vacaville-Napa Valley Hampton Inn. The numerous shops at the Vacaville Premium Outlets are also easily accessible.
- Breakfast selection was good but more fruit would be nice
- The Staff especially the Breakfast Lady called Grandma
- Wen we stayed the room was quiet and comfortable. There is a good selection of food choices downtown, which is 5 minutes away by foot.
- Good restaurants and grocery stores in the area. The hotel was clean and the breakfast was good, as usual at Hampton. That is, if I take out the first breakfast when my husband had 2 rotten eggs.
- Great Breakfast, with a lot of choices. Nice swimming pool, great after a long day. Restaurants in walking distance away. Very airy breakfast area.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vacaville
Located halfway between San Francisco and Sacramento, this Vacaville hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. It serves a daily hot breakfast and has rooms with free Wi-Fi. Vacaville Premium Outlets are a 3-minute drive away.A cable satellite TV is included in every air-conditioned guest room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. All rooms and suite include a desk, a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker. Select rooms include relaxing spa bathtubs.A 24-hour front desk greets guests of Vacaville Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. Guests have access to the on-site fitness center and a 24-hour business center is available. The hotel has a patio with BBQ facilities and it hosts a guest reception with free beverages and snacks on week nights.Nut Tree Village is 1 miles from this hotel. Travis Air Force Base is a 22-minute drive away. The Napa Valley Wine Train is 30 miles away.
- Stayed there twice, king rooms were very good and beds very comfortable.
- Friendly staff and clean rooms and great breakfast
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful! The location is great, near a lot of shops and restaurants.
Breakfast was great
Had all my favorite tv shows
- My visit was very pleasant. The rooms were very clean and the staff personnel were polite and courteous.
Quality Inn & Suites Vacaville
Quality Inn & Suites Vacaville is located in Vacaville, just 27 miles from Sacramento. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Napa is 20 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Vacaville, and Sonoma is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 28 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Vacaville.
- I liked that breakfast was included. My room was quiet.
- Room faced away from freeway so it was quiet. Staff at breakfast was very helpful.
- Excellent location and a reasonable price. Thank You.
- Nice area. Had coffee maker, refridge, microwave and was quiet
- The staff was wonderful every last one of them greeted us with smile and treated us like guess in their personal homes.
Comfort Suites Vacaville
The Comfort Suites hotel is off of Interstate 80, across the street from the Vacaville Premium Outlets shopping complex. This hotel is minutes from the Creekwalk multipurpose venue, Lagoon Valley Park, the Vacaville Museum and Travis Air Force Base.The surrounding area features a variety of outdoor recreational activities like hiking, biking, swimming, boating, fishing and golf. There are several restaurants, cocktail lounges and shops nearby; some are within walking distance of the hotel.Guests at this hotel are invited to enjoy features and amenities like: Free wireless high-speed Internet access, indoor pool and hot tub and Exercise room.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot options, making breakfast at the Comfort Suites the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors. If you’re leaving early, a Your Suite Success Grab & Go bag is available for the two hours prior to breakfast.Business travelers to this California hotel can appreciate the many conveniences afforded in our business center, including access to copy and fax services.All guest suites come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, curved shower rods, hairdryers, flat-screen TVs, irons, ironing boards and cable TV. Keep your electronic devices charged with the recharge device including AC and USB outlets provided in all guest rooms. Ask about our rooms with whirlpool tubs.For added convenience, we have a sundry shop, coin-operated laundry facilities and valet cleaning services. Plenty of parking is available for cars, trucks and buses.
- Did not eat on site, we are very familiar with the area and were able to enjoy meals at our favorites nearby.
- Good value for the price. @ blocks to the Outlet Center.
- Great location. Breakfast was good and plenty of food. Rooms were clean. Lots of amenities.
- Bed had a big stain at my head, sheets were worn out that’s how I️ found stain she creep up over matress and then I️ had to ask twice to get mattress turn around after we did new sheets and Lysol the mattress then they offer to move me but this was now cleaned. So I️ would of had undressed the new room. So they only gave me 10 present off should of been 50 at least for first night if even charge me at all for that 1st night
- Very nice hotel, clean, modern, great parking and close to freeway without noise. Good breakfast next morning!
Motel 6 Vacaville
One of our best sellers in Vacaville! Located 8.8 miles from Travis Air Force Base, this motel in Vacaville features an outdoor pool. Guest rooms provide cable TV and are individually climate controlled.Motel 6 Vacaville offers a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities for added convenience. Free parking is possible on site.Six Flags Marine World is 24.3 miles from the motel. Vacaville Motel 6 is 10 miles from the Dixon May Fairgrounds.
Close to shopping area,
close to California Medical Facility
- Easu parking privat easy. location clean rooms great staff. Great price
Staff was so helpful my 2 nights .. They helped with direction and just very pleasant girls .
The room heated up quickly.
Was happy to get a down stairs non smoking room . Love the newly renovated rooms .. nice colors.
- The staff is super friendly and the cleaning staff is great.
- Easy to access, and it gives you what you expect, a clean bed and a shower. This is a cheap accomodation when you are on the road, and not a place to stay for more than a night.
- Close to shopping area,
Best Western Heritage Inn
Best Western Heritage Inn is located in Vacaville, just 30 miles from Sacramento.All rooms include a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Napa is 18 miles from Heritage Inn Vacaville, and Sonoma is 27 miles from the property. Sacramento Airport is 30 miles away.
- The room was spacious with a refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave. The chair and ottoman were comfortable, as well as the bed.
- Easy to book room. Rooms available and price was good!
- High shower head, lots of hot water, VERY comfortable bed!
- The rooms were clean and nice the breakfast was good had variety. coffee was great. It was quiet at night.staff was friendly.i would stay again.
- Their friendly and helpful staff made a huge difference between this hotel and others of the same price. Good value breakfast. Loved the waffles!
Fairfield Inn Vacaville
This Fairfield Inn is located in Vacaville, 15 miles from the Jelly Belly Candy Company. It has an indoor pool, and offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.Rooms at the Fairfield Inn Vacaville include a seating area and a work desk. They come equipped with a coffee maker and ironing facilities.In the morning the Fairfield Inn serves a continental breakfast with hot dishes and Jimmy Dean sandwiches. Guests can also make use of the barbecue facilities in the picnic area.Travis Air Force Base is situated 10.3 miles from the Fairfield Inn Vacaville. Six Flags Marine World is a 30-minute drive away.
- Breakfast was above average. All the staff were very friendly. Location is a quick drive or walk to many things.
- The breakfast was WONDERFUL. The staff was very accommodating as well.
Everything was just right.
Extra pillows requested were immediately delivered.
- There staff was the friendliest I’ve ever encountered! From the front desk staff to the maids. Every person we walked by said “hello!” and “thank you for staying with us!”
- The whole experience there was great. Staff were superb very helpful.location felt very safe.
Residence Inn By Marriott Vacaville
Across the street from Nut Tree Airport and Vacaville Premium Outlets, this hotel has an indoor pool and tennis court. The large guest rooms come with full kitchens and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at Residence Inn By Marriott Vacaville feature separate sleeping and living areas. The kitchenette comes with a stovetop, dishwasher and full-size refrigerator. Other amenities include flat-screen TV with cable channels, ironing facilities and a fireplace.Guests can relax at the poolside hot tub or work out at the gym that comes with cardio equipment and free weights. Newspapers, laundry and dry cleaning service are available.A breakfast buffet is served at the hotel’s lounge every morning. Coffee is also provided.The Green Tree Golf Course is one mile from the hotel. Hisui Japanese Restaurant and Outback Steak House are 2 miles away.
- The staff was great and friendly. The breakfast selection was great and fresh. The convenience of being able to stay on the first floor was also wonderful. Parking was also good. I like that there was a basketball court outside for my sons to play at.
- All staff we interacted with were polite and helpful.
We felt like the staff knew us already, so friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great and location for our purpose was perfect.
- Mattress was very comfortable. Nice to have seating in the room.
- Nice breakfast and pool. Everyone was friendly and helpful.
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn is located in Fairfield, 13 miles from Napa and 23 miles from Sonoma.Every room has a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. Helena is 28 miles from Americas Best Value Inn, and San Pablo is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The staff was great and very helpful, personable and would return again
- Bed extremely comfortable. Clean rooms. Housekeeping and friendly staff was nice
- The room drunk like stale smoke and there were no outlets for my cpap machine
- Close proximity to good restaurants. Property had that step back into the mountains feel.
- Wifi and good range of channels on tv. Room was good size, though we did upgrade to a two queen bed room.
Top Hotels In Vacaville California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vacaville California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vacaville California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vacaville California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!