Uyuni is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Uyuni. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Uyuni. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Uyuni. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Uyuni right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Uyuni with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Uyuni.
10 Best Hotels In Uyuni:
Hotel de Sal Casa Andina
One of our best sellers in Uyuni! Hotel de Sal Casa Andina offers accommodations in Uyuni. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find room service at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental.
This place is nice and special!!
The breakfast is also nice and close to city center.
- The hotel was made of salt and location was 2 blocks away from main square . Staff were helpful and rooms very comfortable and clean
My highest recommendation in this quaint town (and one of anywhere)! You don’t have to drop $200 for the salt hotels way outside of town when there’s a perfectly cozy one right in Uyuni. As a solo, I got a three person size room for around 40 bucks! Clean, cool, and respectable hotel. They will allow you to come back from the tour and shower FOR FREE!! Good small breakfast with eggs to start your day as well. Good beds & quiet! Absolutely would stay here again if I return here.
P.S. Wifi is 10Mb down, 5Mb up. Browsing, email, and even YouTube is just fine. Which is impressive for a place in rural Bolivia.
- Looks way nicer in pictures. They do let you return to the hotel to take a shower after taking a multi-day Salt Flat tour, however, which was excellent.
- Big and warm room, good location. Breakfast is also good. Most importantly, the staff is very nice and helpful.
- This place is nice and special!!
Hotel Jardines de Uyuni
One of our top picks in Uyuni.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Jardines de Uyuni offers accommodations in Uyuni. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Warm cosy rooms, big bed, good restaurant & breakfast. Great hotel in uyuni!
The hotel is quaint. The rooms are clean and spacious and well heated (very important overnight!). Staff were lovely and friendly.
Good consistent wifi, hot water and water pressure (this is far from given in Bolivia!)
The restaurant downstairs is lovely for dinner.
Note- whilst booking.com states payment by cash only, the hotel does accept visa and MasterCard. Alternatively cash can be in USD or BOL.
Cafe/Restaurant is located in this hotel.
They serve free excellent breakfast.
I had all dinners in this restaurant and I was surprised with their food.
I believe it is the best quality in Uyuni.
- Breakfast is the best in my South America trip with lots of choices and super fresh fruits. The hotel is really nice and comfortable and staff are super helpful and friendly. It’s just a little bit far from the clock tower but once you are used to the walk, it’s nothing to compare. There is an open market every Thursdays and Sundays and we were lucky to arrive on Thursday morning for the walk. I highly recommend this hotel to those who are going to the salt lake in Uyuni!
- This was a great place to stay after our 3days tour in Uyuni. There a pool waiting for us and was the first thing we did after checkin. The bed was comfortable and we had an incredible breakfast.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Jumari offers accommodations in Uyuni.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The only good thing in Jumari is ONE receptionist. She speaks perfect english, very helpful. As to the rest, the hotel is totally overpriced!
- Staff were so helpful, room was super clean and breakfast was amazing!
- English speaking friendly host. Breakfast was good.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. The rooms were very comfortable, clean and well maintained.
- There are not a lot of hotel options in Uyuni so this was probably about as good as it gets.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Tonito Hotel offers accommodations in Uyuni. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
The room is large with hot water for shower.
The staff are friendly and nice.
- The owners went out of their way to accommodate us. They arranged for a taxi pick up for everyone’s arrival in our party, gave tips and recommendations as needed, checked on us to see how things were going, … This was our first time to Bolivia, and they were very welcoming.
- There was a bathroom per room which was good. Breakfast was good. The staff was friendly. The restaurant was very nice although we were charged for some hot water.
- Excellent friendly, helpful staff who spoke very good English! The rooms are large and clean and the showers are hot. Tihe restaurant serves very good pizza!
- The staff were very kind and the room is very clean, especially bed.
- The room is large with hot water for shower.
Las Tholas Hotel
Las Tholas Hotel offers accommodations in Uyuni. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Uyuni Airport, 1.2 miles from Las Tholas Hotel.
- Perfect place to gather strength after a long bus ride from La Paz. Friendly staff, but doesn’t speak english. Nice location and decent breakfast.
- We were stranded in Uyuni after getting stuck in a landslide in the surrounding mountains and this place was our saviour. Allowed us to check in late at night, gave us reccomendation for a place to find food. The owner is so lovely. Two little dogs (with puppies) also completely adorable. Highly recommended.
- The staff is FANTASTIC! Not all of them speak English, but they were always smiling and welcoming. The breakfasts they serve are also well done.
- friendly staff. Hot shower. Meet the average accommodation standard in Uyuni town.
- The hotel is very new and in luxury style. After a 3 day tour, their comfy bed and hot shower are what I am looking for! A little bit more expensive comparatively to other hotel in town, but it worth the money after a tough road trip.
Hostal La Magia de Uyuni
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal La Magia de Uyuni offers accommodations in Uyuni. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is free shuttle service at the property.The inn also provides car rental.
- Great breakfast, helpful staff, good location, character property.
- It was quieter than we though and good location, breakfast was awesome!
- Great hotel, good internet speed, large room, comfortable and friendly.
- The breakfast was good and the kitchen staff were really nice.
- Nice sized room, breakfast was good and sufficent.
Hotel Joya Andina
One of our best sellers in Uyuni! Hotel Joya Andina offers accommodations in Uyuni. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Uyuni Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
– Good wifi for Bolivia
– Friendly staff.
– Great location, short walk to the main area of town and the bus station and nice and quiet at night.
– Luggage storage provided.
– Nice shower but hot water is only at specific times (7-10 am and pm if I recall correctly)
- The location is perfect . Very close to the bus station . Value for money
- The breakfast spread was amazing!!!!!! Local food which is great!
- WiFi was good. We were able to leave our bags there for the whole of the next day for addition charge
- Close to the centre of town and reasonable room for the price.
- – Good wifi for Bolivia
Hostal Quinua Dorada
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Quinua Dorada offers accommodations in Uyuni. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Uyuni Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Such a lovely hostel!! The room was very comfortable, the breakfast was absolutely incredible (pancakes, eggs, coffee, yoghurt and fresh orange juice) and the staff were so friendly and kind. Great communal areas and roof mirador where we could hang out until our night bus. Would definitely recommend staying here!
- The owner is really nice and gives you information about everything you need.
- The owners were super lovely, especially the wife who have me free tea and cookies after i had dinner! The breakfast is plentiful with, eggs, yoghurt, cereal, bread, fresh fruit and freshly squeezed juice! We got upgraded to a private bathroom too 😊 the rooftop area is quaint.
- Very friendly staff, especially the lady at reception. They are helpful and very accommodating. The bed was pretty comfortable and the room was clean. They have a lounging area – just a sofa or two outside the rooms so you can relax.
- Staff is great at this property, they went out of their way to provide useful information. Very friendly. The place is an old building, however, price reflects what you get in return.
Hotel Kutimuy offers accommodations in Uyuni.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Uyuni Airport, 1.2 miles from Hotel Kutimuy.
- Perfect for a one night stop over after the salt flats tour. The staff are so friendly, great piping hot shower and a very central location
- Frühstück war okay (wenn man auf süßes Guster hat)
- Personal ist hilfsbereit, hat für zweiten Besuch ein leises Zimmer bereit gestellt.
- buena atencion y disposición del personal. Ubicación céntrica
- La habitación estaba limpia y la dueña fue amable
Offering a tranquil location yet located only a 3-minute drive from the town centre, Cilos Hotel offers accommodations in Uyuni. Free WiFi access is available and guests are served a daily complimentary breakfast.Rooms here are all fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a flat-screen with cable channels. Bed linen and towels are included.At Cilos Hotel guests will find a 24-hour front desk, USD currency exchange and a communal terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a games room and a tour desk. The property offers free parking.Cilos Hotel is located a 15-minute drive from Joya Andina Airport and a 30-minute drive from the Uyuni Salt Flats, the largest salt flat on earth. Shuttle services to and from the airport are available for an extra fee.
- It did what it said. The carnival celebrations came into our hostel and we danced drank and ate with the locals! A great local cultural experience.
- Very simple room, but it covers all the basic needs of a traveler: hot water, clean sheets, wi-fi.
- Nothing to like. At the edge of the town. Dirty towel.
- The lady that lives in the premises seems to work so hard, and she tried to help as much as she could in everything we talked.
- the dog, it walk together with me to the reception area when I arrived.
Top Hotels In Uyuni Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Uyuni to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Uyuni but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Uyuni. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!