10 Best Hotels To Stay In Uxelles Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Uxelles Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Uxelles Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Uxelles Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Uxelles Franche-Comté. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Uxelles Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Uxelles Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Uxelles Franche-comté:
Auberge du Hérisson
Hotel Auberge du Hérisson is located just 1,000 feet from Hérisson Waterfall and 1,650 feet from the Lake of Ilay. You can relax on the terrace and free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout the hotel.Decorated in a traditional style, the guest rooms feature a TV, telephone and a wardrobe. Each room has a private bathroom that includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning, and consists of homemade bread and pastries, cooked meats, fruit juice and hot drinks. Regional dishes are served in the restaurant that is open for lunch and dinner every day.With free private parking on site, this hotel is 19 mi from Les Rousses Ski Resort. Champagnole Train Station is 13 mi away and Geneva is an hour’s drive from the hotel.
- Excellent location in the heart of nature. Good location for walkig and hiking for Herrisson wattefall. Clean and nice accomodation, rich buffet breakfast as well as delicious dinner in site restaurant.
- Meal was ok in the restuarant. Room was comfortable. Good location for seeing the waterfalls. Adequate parking. Staff were helpful and freindly.
- Good location, more modern than expected, friendly staff, good food, well placed for walk
- The food in the restaurant was excellent – my boyfriend and I shared the fondue for dinner the night we stayed there. The room was very pretty and comfortable.
Very well located to access the Cascades du Herisson, which offers an interesting (and when quieter in poorer weather) very picturesque walk down and back up the gorge. Good access also to walking routes around the nearby lakes.
On site restaurant was very good and very popular at lunch and evening. Nice continental buffet breakfast.
Nice room with hills / mountain view and comfy bed. Plenty of storage space, take your own kettle.
Not much else to walk to in the vicinity but a couple of restaurants a short drive away.
Hotel Les 2 Lacs
The Hotel Les 2 Lacs is located in the Jura in the heart of Clairvaux les lacs in a quiet street, only 1,650 feet from the lake with its beach. Regional specialties can be enjoyed in the hotel’s restaurant.This soundproofed hotel is composed of 10 rooms featuring a private bathroom with a shower, a flat-screen TV and telephone. Wi-Fi is free for guests in all of the rooms.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning and includes local produce like regional cheeses.The hotel is located not far from natural sites including lakes, waterfalls and river. Lake Vouglans is only 9.3 mi away.
- friendly staff throughout. Had a good evening meal and a nice breakfast. Room was airy with good shower.
Room was small. A crazy bathroom where there was no shelf in the shower to place your things on and the hair. dryer had to be plugged into the wall opposite where it hung. Very inconvenient.
The check in time of 17.30 was also very inconvenient. Breakfast was minimal. The staff seemed to want to get rid of you as soon as possible. .
- un week end au top établissement tres tres agreable
- La sympathie du patron est très appréciable, l’hôtel est propre et bien tenu, il est idéalement situé
- Lekker gegeten en een ontbijt met heerlijk vers brood en goede cappuchino.
Hôtel des Lacs
Hôtel des Lacs is located in the village of Chaux-des-Crotenay, 1,000 feet from the train station, and features a heated outdoor swimming pool in its garden by the river. There is an on-site restaurant serving regional cuisine.Each room includes a TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi access is available in designated areas. A continental breakfast is served daily.At an extra charge, you can access the sauna, the fitness room and the hot tub or enjoy a massage. Hôtel des Lacs has a garage for motorbikes and bicycles, and free public parking is possible on site.
- The owner provides an amazing customer service. It’s a road side hotel that represents well the history of french road side hotels before highways were invented. When you arrive after 5 pm and the owner tells you that the swimming pool has no closing time…priceless !!! Traditional french breakfast…plenty of it.
- We were in the “Caravan” which is nice a longer stay (we were there only one night) as there is kitchen, fridge etc. And is located next to the small river. There is also a “private terrasse” outside with a BBQ.
- Fabulous and plentiful breakfast. Location within the mountains to the north-west of Geneva was spectacular. Generally the facilities at the hotel were lovely including a swimming pool, bar and veranda.
- The owner was VERY understanding about us turning up very late on the first night. The hotel is more than worthy of its two stars, and is perfectly placed for the wedding we attended. Our daughter was ill, so we extended the stay by one night, which the owner arranged perfectly.
- Unbeatable roadside location. Very helpful owner. Comfortable beds. Extremely good value, but cheap for a reason. Nice pool.
Hotel Restaurant La Chaumiere du Lac
Hotel Restaurant La Chaumiere du Lac is located on Clairvaux lake front and 2,450 feet from the center of town. The hotel offers free WiFi in public areas and an on-site restaurant with terrace dining and views over the lake.All of the guest rooms have parquet floors and a private bathroom with shower. Some rooms have a balcony and lake views.You can request a breakfast served to your room every morning. The restaurant serves traditional dishes from the region and is open every evening.Popular outdoor activities in the area include hiking and swimming and watersports on the lake. Lons-le-Saunier Train Station is 14 mi from Hotel Restaurant La Chaumiere du Lac. Free private parking is provided.
- Very attractive lakeside inn / hotel offering comfortable stay and very good dinner. We were cycling and perfectly well accommodating for secure cycle storage.
- Cute place in a beautiful setting, owner was extremely helpful.
- Die Lage ist top , direkt am See mit Strand und Liegewiese , Essen abends war sehr gut . Service sehr freundlich und engagiert .
La vue sur le lac.
PAS DE TELE ds la chambre. J’ai trouvé ça super.
Les repas sont excellents
Le petit balcon. Super. Le coin bibliothèque extra.
Malgré tout leur travail, ils trouvent le temps de répondre aux questions sur Internet.
Ce sont des gens courageux
Note 8 sur 10.
- Très bon emplacement, personnel très agréable, très calme.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Comtois offers accommodations in Doucier. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding, cycling and fishing. Hérisson Waterfalls are located 4.5 mi away while Chalain Lake is 1 mi away
- Location was perfect for hiking, free parking, close to great patisserie, separate entrance, layout and design of room
C’est vraiment très joli
La terrasse avec ses fleurs son jardin d herbettes et ses meubles d antan on a adoré.
L intérieur est décoré avec passion et amour.
Le restaurant est chaleureux et la cuisine est grandiose .Chaque plat est une merveille en bouche
- Zowel het avondeten als het ontbijt waren voortreffelijk!
Le cadre et l’amabilité des gérants de l’hôtel
La restauration felicitations aux 2 cuisiniers
- Très bel établissement, chaleureux, confortable, accueillant, à l’image des propriétaires qui ont su donner une âme à ce qui ressemble plus à une maison d’hôtes qu’un hôtel impersonnel. Notre chambre était une sorte de petit cocon en bois. Nous avons particulièrement apprécié la cuisine proposée, inventive et faite maison, à prix raisonnables. Le petit-déjeuner est à son image: délicieux, pain maison, confitures maison, comté bien sûr, jus de pomme local etc. De plus nous avons eu la chance d’être bien orientés pour la suite de notre randonnée vers les cascades du Hérisson… Bref nous recommandons chaleureusement cette belle adresse!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Alpages offers accommodations in Bonlieu. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. Geneva is 30 mi from Les Alpages, while Les Rousses is 13 mi from the property.
- It’s very peaceful, the hostess was great, very friendly and attentive. Food at dinner was very good using local products which was nice. Everything was homemade. Breakfast was also very nice with freshly baked pastries. Overall, we only stayed one night but left really rested and wishing we could have stayed a bit longer
- The owner was pleasant and spoke English. The room felt basic but was comfortable – with a balcony. The whole place needs refreshing particularly on the outside. The food was OK – nothing special.
- Petit hotel de charme situé au calme, en pleine nature mais proche des sites à visiter. Les propriétaires sont absolument adorables, au petits soins pour les clients. Le cadre est magnifique. Les chambres sont confortables, d’une propreté exemplaire et très bien équipées. La cuisine servie par le chef, à partir de produits essentiellement locaux et bio est une merveille d’inventivité aussi bonne à déguster que belle à regarder.
Les produits du terroir bio servis au dîner et au petit déjeuner, cuisine raffinée, plats très joliment présentés et excellents.
L’accueil chaleureux, personne de très bons conseils pour visiter les environs.
- Un établissement très charmant dans une région magique. Et que dire des dîners, le chef prépare des plats à base de produits locaux, frais… mise en bouche, entrée, plat, fromages, dessert, l’ensemble digne d’un restaurant gastronomique. Encore un gros plus, la proximité directe (à pieds ou en voiture) des cascades du hérisson et du lac de Bonlieu. Vraiment vivement recommandé !
Aux Truites Bleues
Au moulin des Truites Bleues is 11 mi from Champagnol Train Station and features a garden with terrace, a bar, an a la carte restaurant, and free Wi-Fi throughout.With a terrace or a balcony, the rooms all come with individual heating, a dressing room and an electric kettle. The private bathrooms include bath or shower, a hairdryer and toilet.A continental breakfast is proposed daily and it can be served in your room. The restaurant offers traditional French cuisine.Les Rousses ski resort is 19 mi from Au moulin des Truites Bleues and Geneva airport is 45 mi away. Free newspapers and free parking are provided on site.
Rooms are excellent.
Very spacious, has everything you need.
Looking beautiful, very quiet, very nice atmosphere.
Breakfast is excellent.
The hotel is situated right on top of a beautiful waterfall, stunning view.
Lovely crispy cotton sheets.
Spacious room with 2(!) chairs.
Great view of the waterfall from our window (we were upgraded for this room but at no extra charge)
Charming, helpful staff.
Good restaurant and not over-priced considering it had a captive clientele as it was miles from amywhere else.
- The comfort and cleanliness of the room, friendly staff, good breakfast, conveniently close to the road yet next to a beaufiful stream and waterfall.
Dinner was excellent. Trout, of course, but cooked perfectly.
The hotel is old fashioned but has charm as a result.
- We have spent there 1 night away from our little monsters. Very nice room. Great, cozy restaurant. Beautiful surroundings and places to walk in nature. The hotel is on the side of the road but it was quiet. We will come back.
- Rooms are excellent.
Hotel Lou Granva
Set by the Lac de l’Abbey, Hotel Lou Granva is 1.2 mi from the center of Grande-Rivière and 19 mi from Les Rousses Ski Station. It offers a heated indoor pool, a sauna and a hot tub. Free Wi-Fi is provided.With lake or mountain views, all rooms at Hotel Lou Granva are serviced by a elevator and feature a TV, a telephone and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Some rooms have a balcony.The on-site restaurant includes a terrace where guests can enjoy a continental breakfast every morning. Evening meals can also be served and guests can have a drink at the bar.This property has a shared living room with a fireplace. The Hérisson Waterfalls are 9.9 mi away and free public parking is available on site.
- Location was excellent, dinner on two nights in the restaurant was superb as was the service. Room with balcony overlooking the lake definitely worth the little extra. The indoor pool and haman were very good and well maintained.
The Location was extraordinary … right on the lakeside with stunning views of the mountains and lake
Extremely tranquil setting with a wonderful night time view of the village church illuminated on the lakeside
Good food at a reasonable price … try the local trout and fillet of beef !!!!
Very friendly and helpful family run hotel
We had a view over the lake and only the lawn separated the two from our 2nd floor balcony where we watched the sunset. The morning, mist slowly burn off the lake.
The swimming pool was a big bonus.
- Nice, wide bed. Clean bathroom with lots of towels. Excellent food.
- Emplacement les pieds dans l’eau, calme et au plus près de la nature, grande chambre double mansardée, sobre et propre avec vue sur le lac, beaucoup d’espaces de rangement, salle de bain avec baignoire et WC séparé, bouilloire avec thé et café, grand choix du petit-déjeuner avec d’excellents produits régionaux, dîner digne d’un restaurant étoilé, accueil chaleureux, parking à disposition devant l’hôtel.
Logis Hotel Lons-le-Saunier – Restaurant Le Grill
One of our top picks in Lons-le-Saunier.Logis Hotel Lons-le-Saunier – Restaurant Le Grill offers free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking. It is located on the outskirts of Lons le Saunier, next to the casino.Guest rooms at this hotel are equipped with a TV with Canal+, a private bathroom and a work desk. Family rooms are available and free WiFi access is provided.A continental breakfast including cheeses from the region and omelets is served every morning atthe hotel. Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be enjoyed at the on-site Le Grill restaurant and bar which has direct access from the hotel. It offers a warm atmosphere with various menus and all-you-can-eat buffets. There is also a summer terrace with a barbecue.It is located near lakes and waterfalls and is surrounded by a region rich in gastronomy, wine and culture. It is also next to the watersports center, bowling lanes, spa and Franche-Comte.
- The hotel is well located, and does have a convenient restaurant onsite. The food is good, as the service.
- Nice hotel, good meal, pleasant staff. Only marred by noisy teenagers in the next room who we had to ask to be quiet several times.
- rooms were clean, hotel was clean, staff were helpful
The bed was comfy.
The room was spacious.
The coffee was a good touch.
- pet friendly. Very well thought out bedroom & bathroom
The Parenthese is located in Chille, 1.9 mi from the center of Lons-le-Saunier. It has an heated outdoor swimming pool and a spa with a sauna, a hot tub and a range of well-being and beauty treatments.Rooms with attached bathroom at the Hotel Parenthese include satellite TV, free WiFi access and they are serviced by a elevator. Most of the rooms also have a private balcony that overlooks the garden or the village.Guests can enjoy traditional and creative cuisine at the restaurant, and meals can be served on the terrace during the summer.Free private parking is available at the Parenthese Hotel and the A39 is a 20-minute drive away.
- Excellent ‘demi-pension’ option is well worth trying. The 3 course dinner (no choice offered..you get what they give you but don’t worry..you won’t be disappointed, as long as you eat anything!) I booked here late as we needed air con. but on arrival the system in our room didn’t work. We reported it to the very helpful young lady at reception who sorted us a different room while we were at dinner. The place was very busy so she worked a minor miracle for which we were VERY grateful! Lovely breakfast with local and ‘in-house’ produce.
- park and surrounding very nice, room a little small
We had a lovely stay here. The hotel is in a tiny village but not far from main routes and areas of natural beauty such as Baumes-les-Messieurs.
The bedroom was very comfortable with a well-equipped en-suite bathroom.
We had a most enjoyable evening meal in the restaurant served by very attentive staff.
The hotel has a large parking area.
Unfortunately we didn’t get to use the swimming pool due to bad weather.
- The hotel itself is very nice. The room are quite spacious. The breakfast while a bit expensive is very nice with local product (cheese, ham) as well as croissants.
- Spa & pool would be nice if you were staying a few days.
Top Hotels In Uxelles Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Uxelles Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Uxelles Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Uxelles Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!