10 Best Hotels To Stay In Uvita Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Uvita Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Uvita Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Uvita Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Uvita Puntarenas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Uvita Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Uvita Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Uvita Puntarenas:
Tiki Villas Rainforest Lodge Adults Only
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge – Adults Only is located in Uvita and has an outdoor swimming pool and a spa, daily breakfast served between 07:00 to 11:00 for an additional fee and complimentary WiFi access.The rooms have a private bathroom with an outdoor jungle hot-water shower, a walk-in closet, and a private terrace. Additionally, guests will find a fully equipped kitchenette with a refrigerator and a coffee maker.The property has an on-site restaurant which serves local cuisine, a bar, and a snack bar.Manuel Antonio Park, Corcovado National Park and Caño Island National Reserve are all within a 2-hour drive. Playa Hermosa Beach is within walking distance and Uvita Beach is 3.7 miles away.Juan Santamaría Airport is located 124.3 miles from TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge – Adults Only and Quepos Airport is located within a 1-hour drive.
- The view is amazing and hanging out at the pool was a treat. The staff was wonderul.
The beautiful hotel and view
The swimming pool is very charming and it has an amazing view
The hotel staff was beyond nice
- Everything! The topical landscape is beautiful as well as the restaurant and the infinity pool fabulous! We had a beautiful view of the ocean from the restaurant, pool and our room. We cannot praise the staff adequately because they are so superb in service and friendliness. They helped us by reserving activities and even let us know our vehicle’s lights were still one night. From the pool, you may even see some monkeys, tuncans, and coataimondays. Highly recommend. For us, TiKi Villas made our vacation a fabulous one. Oh! I forgot –I it was loved the walk in closet!!
- Tolle Aussicht, sehr schönes Ambiente, kleine Anlage “zum Wohlfühlen”,
- La vue, la piscine et le restaurant. Le personnel est au petit soin.
One of our top picks in Uvita.Located in Uvita in the region of Puntarenas, 12 miles from Playa Hermosa, Vista Celestial features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Santa Elena is 13 miles from Vista Celestial, and Dominical is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Drake Bay Airport, 32 miles from Vista Celestial.
- The Staff was great and extremely friendly! The food is more than delicious and is better than anywhere else. Also the facilities and the view were astonishing. The harmony of this place is just perfect! We really had a good time!
- everything is thought to perfection. the location is amazing, the staff is amazing
- This place is a small boutique hotel and the service (especially Tony and Alfredo) food and villas are all outstanding – would recommend it to everyone
- Un emplacement imbattable avec une vue incroyable sur la mer et le parc Mario Ballena. Les chambres ou villas sont construite, comme le restaurant et la piscine pour profiter de cette vue au maximum. En restant sur sa terrasse ou dans son jacuzzi on a à quelques mètres des rouans, des colibris et des tas de papillons. La cuisine est vraiment de toute première qualité, imaginative dans l’esprit du Costa-Rica, et avoir un dîner avec cette vue, cette cuisine et des personnes vraiment accueillante pour juste deux ou trois tables, c’est un must
- La vista expectacular y la tranquiladad y el personal super atento
One of our top picks in Uvita.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Vista Ballena is located in Uvita in the region of Puntarenas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Playa Hermosa is 12 miles from Vista Ballena , and Santa Elena is 14 miles away.
- Nice hotel located on the mountain with an awesome view of the Ocean and the jungle below. From the owner and general manager to the entire hotel staff including the Hotel pet Simba the friendliest people you could ever expect. An awesome chef and great food.
- It has beautiful view of Uvita beach. The pool is very nice, the staff is friendly, and the food is very good.
- Beside the very nice entrance area, the view from the sun deck and the pool area are the real big pluses of this hotel. The location up on the hill is good if you are not planing to walk to the “city” of Uvita, an outside restaurant or to the beach. Therefore you should have a car or love to walk up steep hills.
- Room was comfortable enough, infinite pool with a Pacific view is a must
- Excellent location. Beautiful views. Comfortable bed.
Hotel Cabinas y Camping el Tecal
One of our best sellers in Uvita! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Cabinas y Camping el Tecal offers accommodations in Uvita, just 14 miles from Playa Hermosa.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Santa Elena is 15 miles from Hotel Cabinas y Camping el Tecal, and Dominical is 11 miles away.
- Staff was super helpful, seemed to genuinely like making their guests happy. We stayed an extra two days we liked it so much. Pools were nice and beach was a 5 minute walk away (go after 4pm to avoid entrance fee). We got a “family room” that had stove and fridge, allowing us to save on restaurants. Staff even rounded up some extra cooking utensils. Highly recommended.
- The staff were friendly. The place was clean and quiet.
- The a/c worked great. There was a little kitchen in the room with everything you need. It’s right beside a store so you can buy food. 2 pools, one was a little dirtier then the other but they were refreshing!
- We were travelling with another couple, and had booked two rooms. On arrival those rooms were not available, but in their place they gave us an amazing two bedroom suite that included a full kitchen/living room (note: not sure if it is possible to book this suite). Nice pools at the hotel and adequate vehicle parking. Small mini-super grocery store a few minutes walk away.
- Very welcoming staff, nice place and great value for what we paid.
Lomas del Pacífico Villas Típicas
One of our best sellers in Uvita! This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Lomas del Pacífico Villas Típicas is located in Uvita.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Playa Hermosa is 13 miles from Lomas del Pacífico Villas Típicas, and Santa Elena is 15 miles from the property.
- The hosts were lovely, very friendly and welcoming. On arrival they explained everything and provided great information about the area. The room is spacious, simple and clean. Breakfast was tasty and prepared at your request. It’s a hot walk from town but location is good, half way between the highway / buses and beach / national park. I’d definitely recommend.
- The staff are absolutely amazing!!! From the time you arrive to the time you leave they are very welcoming and inviting. They make you feel like you are at home. It is an excellent place for the money, about a 15 min walk to the beach and town, and beds are super comfortable.
- SIMPLY beautiful – the people and the place! We visited Costa Rica to reconnect with the fundamental beauty of life. The villas name, which translates to “most typical,” hinted that this would be precisely the flavor we wanted. Each morning we were greeted by the warm air, warm smiling hosts & robust Costa Rica coffee along with a nourishing breakfast. The beds will give you a good night sleep but without tempting you to sleep in and miss the wonder of the day;) The AC is quiet and very efficient, and the well kept pool is just enough to refresh before dinner. The best part, though, is the management. They cultivate harmony with local community and ecology; if you’re a curious guest, they just might generously share their insights with you, providing a true pura vida vacation!
- the staff here could not have been more helpful. I liked the fact that you could use the kitchen as your own, coffee and iced water were always available, and the breakfast was good. The pool is big enough for a bit of a swim and its great for cooling off in. But the highlight was Wayne offering to take us out to see a sloth that had been spotted in the area, not for financial gain, just because he wanted us to enjoy or time there.
- The comfort is quite good, perfect for plan your trip to Whale National Park. The breakfast was great and they have a kitchen with basic equipment if you want to cook there. The pool is fabolous to fresh yourself in a hot day.
Uvita Bali Bosque Retreat
One of our best sellers in Uvita! Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Uvita Bali Bosque Retreat is located in Uvita. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Playa Hermosa is 12 miles from Uvita Bali Bosque Retreat, and Santa Elena is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 24 miles from Uvita Bali Bosque Retreat.
The appointments were magnificent- artistic and tasteful. We were truly wowed. Obviously the decorator, Monique, has a very special talent. There were no artificial products, everything organic and wholesome, cotton and bamboo- supremely comfortable in the tropics.
When we indicated we would like to have a “down” day of rest and relaxation we were left completely on our own, no fussing, no interruptions, just peace and quiet.
When we finally emerged for a fantastic breakfast with our hosts we could not have been happier to find such sympatico folks; the kind of people we would be honored to have as friends.
The views were wonderful and the birds outstanding. Ready to return!
- The old balinese houses were beautiful and the surroundings amazing. The hosts are really friendly and helpfull. Doing everything for their guests to make them feel happy.
– Tranquil setting
– Breathtaking views to the sea and to the surrounding mountains
– Super friendly and hospitable owners
– We booked Casa Pelangi that is truly a beautiful Balinese style house, spacious and with a big veranda to sit and relax just by listening to the nature
– Delicious & rich breakfast
– Value for money
- Eigenaren Monique, Hans & Sander zijn zeer goede hosts en maken super ontbijtjes. Huisjes zijn prachtig en kijken uit over de bossen. Wij verbleven zowel in Casa Pelang als Casa Dewi, heel verschillend maar bij beiden tot in detail ingericht in Balinese stijl met mooie badkamer en goed bed. Beide huisjes bieden veel privacy en eigen veranda. Eigenaren hebben ook super veel tips over de omgeving en restaurants. Echt een aanrader!
- Increíble casa típica de Bali! Dueños súper amables y atentos, vista maravillosa, todo para cocinar, baño agradable (con shampoo y acondicionador), camas confortables y toallas para piscina y ducha. Hermoso alojamiento para pasar días tranquilos, con ruido exclusivo de los pájaros y mucho verde alrededor.
- The appointments were magnificent- artistic and tasteful. We were truly wowed. Obviously the decorator, Monique, has a very special talent. There were no artificial products, everything organic and wholesome, cotton and bamboo- supremely comfortable in the tropics.
Golden Pineapple Villas-Adults Only
Golden Pineapple Villas offers accommodations in Uvita. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Hermosa is 11 miles from Golden Pineapple Villas, and Santa Elena is 13 miles from the property.
- The staff, the view , the food. Your own private pool! The whole experience was sensational !!
- Golden Pineapple has the look and feel of a 5-star luxury hotel. Henry and Jessie opened it only a couple of months ago, and clearly invested heavily. The villas and the restaurant enjoy marvellous views over the sea, and the overall atmosphere is highly romantic. Henry was particularly friendly and helpful (Jessie was away for most of our stay).
- The hosts are super welcoming and the stay personalized. the food served in the restaurant (for both breakfast and dinner) was delicious & high quality drinks. the view and the establishment itself are just MAGIC.
- Just a few weeks open. The design cannot be topped, any detail cared for. Very personal service for tours in the area too. We had our own private pool beside the infinity pool for everyone.
- The elegance of the villas and the breathless view! The owners are also very charming people as well as the staff who is very kind and at your service. I highly recommand this place, you will not regret it! The hotel is freshly new so every thing is just perfecly choosen: The furniture, the lights, the decoration is of such a good taste. The swimming pool is amazing with beautiful lightening at night!
Kura Design Villas
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Kura Design Villas is located in Uvita in the region of Puntarenas, just 12 miles from Playa Hermosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Santa Elena is 14 miles from Kura Design Villas, and Dominical is 12 miles away. Palmar Sur Airport is 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ranchos Remo Lodge
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Ranchos Remo is located in Uvita, just 30 miles from Manuel Antonio. Playa Hermosa is 13 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in every unit. Bed linen are provided.Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and restaurant.Car rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Santa Elena is 14 miles from Ranchos Remo.
- The breakfast was lovely, the food in general was fantastic, the staff was very friendly, the room had everything we could possibly want! You really feel a part of the nature around you. Would love to stay again!
Be prepared for the steep road to Ranchos!
Well worth it when you reach the top. ?
- This place is absolutely amazing. The view on the beach is stunning, the Italian couple who manages the place is super friendly and the food was delicious. Our room had a view on the jungle and the beach, monkeys were howling right before our balcony. I would come back anytime 😀
- The ocean view room was amazing and very comfortable mattress.
- The hotel has a stunning view. The beautiful Francesca and Rita did everything they could to make our stay even better. Taking a shower with an ocean view, listening to birds and monkeys is truly Pura Vida!
Hotel Nido del Halcon
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Nido del Halcon is located in Uvita, 14 miles from Playa Hermosa and 15 miles from Santa Elena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Dominical is 11 miles from Hotel Nido del Halcon, and Salitre is 30 miles away.
- The staff was super friendly and very service minded.
La cercanía al festival envision (la razón de mi estancia en Uvita)
La piscina se ve limpia y con buen mantenimiento.
- Tiene lo que se necesita, una cámada cómoda, un refrigerador, wifi gratis, habitación limpia, cerca de playas pero sí se necesita ir en carro.
- La piscina y la ubicación, a 150 metros de la playa.
La ubicación es genial para conocer Parque Marino Ballena.
La comida es deliciosa.
El lugar es tranquilo
Top Hotels In Uvita Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Uvita Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Uvita Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Uvita Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!