10 Best Hotels To Stay In Utelle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Utelle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Utelle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Utelle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Utelle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Utelle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Utelle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Utelle Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
La Maison de la Tour
La Maison de la Tour is located in La Tour. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can dine in the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available.The hotel provides some units that feature mountain views, and every room includes a private bathroom and a closet.The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 27 miles from La Maison de la Tour.
- Everything was perfect. Our room was exquisite and our food first class. Stephan and Stephanie were lovely hosts
- Friendly staff and welcoming hotel owner. Clean and comfortable room. Great tasting food.
The suite was exceptionally appointed, comfortable, modern and chic.
The meal served for dinner under the stars in the village square was delicious.
- Our 24 hour stay was delightful in every detail. The hotel is pleaure on they eye in design details and the hosts go out their way to make you feel welcome.
Very quiet small village, ideal for a two night break, the location in the mountains was breathtaking. Accommodation very good, we stayed in the suite. Very helpful owner,
Breakfast in the square.
La Vigneraie is a hotel located in Levens, 11 mi from Nice. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free secure parking is available on site and the property offers free WiFi.Rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Breakfast and meals can be enjoyed on the terrace, under the shade of the grape vines. Sun loungers and parasols are also available.Menton is 14 mi from La Vigneraie, while Monte Carlo is 12 mi away. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 13 mi from La Vigneraie.
- Good sized rooms with lovely decks/terraces. Waitstaff in restaurant and food were great! Awesome fromage.
- The staff were very kind, we requested to oeave a day early, and they happily obliged! Thank you for that!
- Friendly and helpful staff, extremely clean, the room was huge.
Old but charming hotel with authentic details. Friendly hard working personell.
Our room had a huge balcony and room was big too.
- Unterkunft war sauber, aber etwas abgelebt . Das Personal überaus freundlich, zuvorkommend und hat uns, da der französischen Sprache nicht mächtig, in Englisch alles perfekt erklärt. Das Abendessen war ausgezeichnet und alles hausgemacht, selten so lecker gegessen, nur zu empfehlen.
Located 2.5 mi from Levens, a perched village in the French Riviera, this family-run hotel features rooms with attached bathroom with free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and a garden with a children’s playground. Nice is a 30-minute drive away.With a view of the mountains or of the garden, rooms at Mas Fleuri have a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. Individually decorated, they also include an LCD TV and a desk.A self-serve continental breakfast buffet is offered every morning. At the restaurant, the awarded chef Christophe proposes regional food and a wide selection of wines.Levens offers art exhibitions throughout the year, as well as a tennis court and a swimming pool. Horse riding, rock climbing and biking are some of the activities proposed nearby. Menton is a 45-minute drive and Monaco is 19 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel Les Chamois
Hotel Les Chamois is situated at the summit in Col de Turini in a forested area. This mountain residence offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access.All of the rooms have private showers, flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a mini-bar.Regional and mountain specialties are served in the restaurant in the Hotel Les Chamois. Reasonably-priced set menus are available daily.Free private parking is available on site and the front desk is open 24 hours a day.
- The location and the sympathy and kindness of the staff. The good was also good
- We got to the top of the mountain situated just near to the hotel (30 minutes) and we could appreciate the beautiful sunset with a view on the Alps
- Not your average boring hotel, in fact verging on the quirky. Wild boar was very tasty. The hotels is very reasonably priced. The owners made everyone feel very welcome. Perfect location for walking in the mountains.
- Lovely, welcoming staff, comfortable and clean room, great location for a stopover on the Col de Turini. Great value.
- Very friendly host and hostess. Excellent food – homemade and delicious croissants and pain au chocolat. Clean, comfy and large rooms. Highly recommendable for skiing in Turini Camp d’Argent.
The Servotel Castagniers welcomes you all year round to its lush environment, not too far from the sea and the mountains.The hotel features 40 modern rooms decorated in Mediterranean colors, all of them opening onto a private balcony overlooking the swimming pool or the tennis court. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms. For the convenience of those traveling with children or friends, the hotel offers 30 studios with a fully-equipped kitchen.Located only 20 minutes from the famous Promenade des Anglais, the hotel’s restaurant, Servella, is the perfect place to enjoy creative local cuisine in one of its five dining rooms.Nestled in a 5-acre park with swimming pool, tennis court and playground, the hotel also has several conference rooms, thus making it a great base for a family holiday or a business trip alike.
- It had a pool on a hot day. The restaurant up the hill was very good with great ambiance. It opens later than I am used to, alot of France has funny hours and rules for food it seems.
- Nice hotel with a lot of interesting design features, borderline tacky but I found most of it pretty nice. The rooms were spacious and adequately furnished, the bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The restaurant was nice and big, outdoor seating is also available. The pool area is quite nice with comfortable sunbeds. The parking are is big and there is a “backup”parking on the side of the hotel.
- Little far off Nice but perfectly located to spend some peaceful time out of the hustle of the city. Breakfast was wonderful and the dinner at the restaurant was well presented and delicious. Great value for money. Extremely friendly staff! Highly recommend !
Balcony with pool view, table tennis, close to Nice (less than 30 minutes drive) and shopping center (10 minutes drive);
polite staff (allowed us to use microwave)
- The reception is open until 24. Very clean room, tovels, shower cabin. The location is great, quiet place in opposition with Nice pe Monaco.
With an outdoor swimming pool and a wooden terrace, Hostellerie Aspremont is located in the center of Aspremont and 8.7 mi from Nice. It offers soundproofed rooms with free Wi-Fi access.All rooms feature a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower.A continental breakfast with croissants, bread and jam is served every morning at Hostellerie Aspremont. A restaurant with a terrace is also available on site.This property is 6.8 mi from the A8 motorway and 23 mi from the Italian Border. The sea is a 30-minute bus ride away and free private parking is available on site.
- The owner was very nice, welcoming, and was really taking care of her customers. We loved our stay even if it was too short (only one night as we were hiking on the GR5)! The evening in the common space with the fireplace was enjoyable and the breakfast was very delicious and varied. Everything made us feel at home.
- My husband and I LOVED our hotel!!! There are so many good things to say about it!!! The owner is a sweet German woman who speaks 5 languages (German, French, Italian, English and Russian)!!! She answered all our questions, knew all the best spots to visit and gave great advice. We were taken care of in such a great way that we felt like old friends! She let us go swimming in the pool late into the night, the gardens were gorgeous and very private, breakfast was delicious, our beds comfortable, our room had an amazing “very French” view of the surrounding town… everything was just incredible!!! The drive up the mountain was a bit long and scary in the begining but TOTALLY worth it!!!! The view was magnificent! This hotel was exactly what we were looking for- very “hometown” traditional, clean, friendly, romantic…! We highly recommend the hotel!!! 😊
This hotel is a gem, and so is the host. Quiet, spacious rooms, everything spotless clean, great view over the mountains of nice. The host is extraordinary kind and helpful and speaks multiple langguages including german.
Stayed there before and will be happy to return.
Welcomed by the owner who was very helpful, room basic but in good condition and clean. Half board option was offered on arrival which was exceptionally good value for money.
Great location on the GR5 route and in the town centre perfect for an evening stroll around the old town and chapels.
Perfect location for GR5 hikers.
However check-in/reception is not open all day, I can’t recall exactly when it opened (perhaps 4pm?) but I remember we (and several other guests) were waiting outside for the door to open. No problem really and very nice room, helpful staff.
So very good place, but don’t arrive too early!
Appart Hotel Lou Castelet
One of our top picks in Carros.Lou Castelet is an ApartHotel located in the Provençal village of Carros. It offers an outdoor pool and air-conditioned apartments and studios all with free WiFi access.All units feature a balcony or patio as well as an LCD satellite TV. Each kitchenette has a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge and the bathrooms have a bath or shower and a hairdryer.Lou Castelet features a sauna and a hot tub and guests can enjoy a walk in the garden. An onsite laundry is available for guests to use.Nice is 12 mi away and Monaco is 22 mi away. Palais Nikaia is 7.5 mi away and Allianz Riviera Stadium is 5.6 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur, 8.3 mi away.
- The shower was excellent, loved the kitchen area and the balcony. The location was excellent…. We were very pleased with everything, and will book to stay there the next time we travel to Nice. We have family who live in Carros….
- The staff were very helpful and very friendly. The food was delicious and the accommodation was very comfortable.
- Friendliness of staff, walking distance to pizzeria and boulangerie. The balcony was great for eating al fresco and a great view over the pool. The aparthotel was lovely and quiet.
- Overall it was okay… close enough by car to Nice and Cannes. Very good pool!
- Very comfy beds, plenty of space, excellent restaurant, lovely food, fab swimming pool, super friendly and accommodating staff, minutes from motorway with fast access to Nice and easy to get to Antibes, Cannes, Monaco, Italy , bus stop outside, easy free parking, well priced, garage, supermarkets all nearby, and again have to stay staff were superb and really made the holiday – so friendly and welcoming, children’s play area, laundry, pétanque, beautiful mountain views, excellent chef, good wine choices
Hostellerie du Randonneur
Offering panoramic views of the Tinée Valley, Hostellerie de Rimplas is located in Rimplas, in the heart of the Mercantour National Park, and provides hotel accommodations. Guests can access the Colmiane Ski Resort just 5 mi away.The rooms at Hostellerie de Rimplas are individually decorated and feature views of the valley or village. Carpeted floors, a work desk and a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries are provided in each room.Every morning a continental breakfast is served. Guests can enjoy traditional French cuisine in the on-site restaurant.Free private parking is available at the hotel. Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport is 37 mi away and the Alpha Wolf Park is 19 mi away. Valberg, Isola 2000 and Auron Ski Resorts are within 1-hour drive away. Several activities, such as horse riding, cycling, hiking and paragliding are possible in the area.
- Staff were extremly friendly. Views were beautiful. Very well situated not far from Colmiane where we skied in the day
- The location is very nice, both the town and the surroundings. The staff is excellent – so polite and welcoming. All in all, an amazing find, would gladly go back!
- Location. Very welcoming. Motorcycle friendly. A very restful place after a day’s riding.
The location and the friendliness of the owner.
- Incredible location – fantastic terrace and breakfast
La Bonne Auberge
Located within the Mercantour Park, this hotel is just a 15-minute drive from La Colmiane Ski Station. Free Wi-Fi access and mountain views are provided in each room with attached bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning at La Bonne Auberge. Guests can sample family-style dishes made with products from the region in the auberge’s restaurant.La Bonne Auberge is a 1-hour drive from Nice and free private parking is provided.
- We loved our stay here. The family who owns and runs the hotel are very kind and generous. We were in France for our honeymoon, and they brought us champagne & strawberries upon our arrival, and had written out “Happy honeymoon” in cute cut-out letters on the desk. It was very sweet, and made us feel very welcome! They were also helpful with providing recommendations on activities in the area (and actually about our next leg of our journey, too). We ate at the restaurant one of the nights and really enjoyed the food. The location is perfect – right in the center of town, a short walk to everything in Saint-Martin-Vesubie, and a short drive to La Boreon, where we went snowshoeing (and where Alpha Park is). The rooms were comfortable and clean with a big bathroom. Overall, I would highly recommend a stay here.
- Good location for hiking in the nearby national park
Great location ( direct bus from Nice stops ~150metres from this hotel), charming decor !
Loved our small balcony and beautiful bathroom.
- Location and building itself from outside. Views from bathroom and bedroom.
- Nice and cozy restaurant charming and food was good
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Murès offers pet-friendly accommodations in Valdeblore, 40 mi from Nice. Free private parking is available on site.Homemade meals and afternoon are available upon reservation.Menton is 60 mi from Les Murès, while Monte Carlo is 55 mi away. The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 43 mi from the property.
- Two really sleepy St Bernard type dogs sit around the entrance. Very cosy room with a great view of the mountains from the balcony. It’s a short walk into the old village centre.
- We were cycling les Route des Grande Alpes. This was a welcome break on the route. The owners were obliging and friendly. The bedrooms were cool (it was June) and comfortable.The evening meal was family service and was great. The breakfast was fantastic. I can really recommend this place.
- Beautiful location in a valley in the mountains, lovely hosts who were very helpful in suggesting hikes and places to visit, very good food, very comfortable accommodation in a wonderful inn, a delightful canine welcoming committee,
- We enjoyed the fireplace and the breakfast was very good. We forgot some clothes in the room and the owners were very kind to bring them back to Nice for us. We appreciated very much.
- Friendly clean and nice food. Picturesque mountain views
Top Hotels In Utelle Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Utelle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Utelle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Utelle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!