10 Best Hotels To Stay In Urueñas Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Urueñas Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Urueñas Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Urueñas Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Urueñas Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Urueñas Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Urueñas Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Urueñas Castile And Leon:
Hotel-Hospedería los Templarios
One of our top picks in Sepúlveda – and a guest favorite.
Hotel-Hospedería los Templarios offers accommodations in Sepúlveda.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or city. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Segovia is 31 miles from Hotel-Hospedería los Templarios, and Pedraza-Segovia is 12 miles away.
- Our usual stop on the way back to the UK. Excellent value for money, comfortable room, good bathroom, splendid breakfast, Sepúlveda a delightful place. Highly recommended
A lovely small hotel in a unique and historic building right in the plaza of the medieval village. Our room was large with seating areas and a good size modern bathroom. The decor was very striking. Breakfast was a good selection of sweet and savoury and all very fresh. It was served in a lovely room overlooking the plaza.
The village is stunning and full of interesting buildings as well as the castle/church on the plaza. Plenty of restaurants and bars, some of which were open and serving food even on a Sunday night in mid November. Great location for a stop enroute North through Spain and we would definitely stay here again.
- Everything was super. Really a great hotel with stylish furnishing and great view through the window. Great service, good breakfast. On a main square.
- Our regular overnight stop for a number of years between Andalucía and UK. Excellent value for money, most comfortable and well equipped rooms, an excellent breakfast. The Hospedería never disappoints, thoroughly recommended!
- Great breakfast, amazing view, very friendly staff, some with excellent English others with none – but not a problem either way. Helpful suggestions of where to go and what to see.
El Rincón de las Hoces del Duratón
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Rincón de las Hoces del Duratón offers accommodations in Burgomillodo. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Segovia is 30 miles from El Rincón Hoces Duratón, and Pedraza-Segovia is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 56 miles from El Rincón de las Hoces del Duratón.
- Wonderful location close to dam and national park with its ancient church, monastery and massive Griffon vultures. Climb stairs up dam wall for swim. Walks along river. Beautiful old hotel building and fantastic buffet breakfast.
It was a lovely location, friendly staff who went out of their way to talk to us despite English not being their first language.
Rooms were spacious & clean. Great that there was a bath & shower. Shower was really good!
Evening meal was delicious & breakfast was varied catering for everyone’s tastes.
Authentic Spanish stay would go for a holiday there it was so enjoyable.
- Accommodations were good, food was good, communication is good and excellent service
Warm, comfortable and inviting. Staff friendly and accommodating, bed super comfy and excellent food in the restaurant. Ramido although retired is a great asset to this hotel, he never stopped working.
Wifi strong throughout.
- The staff is awesome and there is a unique place to swim in the rio.
Hotel Rural Vado del Duratón
Showcasing a sun terrace and ski storage, Hotel Rural Vado del Duratón is located in Sepúlveda in the region of Castila y Leon. Segovia is 31 miles from the property.The property is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub free toiletries, and a hairdryer. Towels are featured.Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.You can play pool at the property, and the area is popular for skiing. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Pedraza-Segovia is 12 miles from Hotel Rural Vado del Duratón.
- Everything was great!! Miss Peña at the desk was fantastic! She recommended a wonderful place to have a snack and supper. The common areas were lovely.
- Everything about this hotel is great. It’s pretty modern and well taken care of. The breakfast was unexpectedly varied and nice. Great value in every sense
Totally out of season when we visited but enough evidence of many restaurants, tourist info office etc to make us want to return. We walked around the small old part of town. Charming.
The hotel warned us in advance that their restaurant would be closed though the owner had made a delicious lemon loaf style cake as an extra at breakfast.
- Huge modern bathroom, good breakfast, nice living areas, friendly staff, leaving gift!!
- Very peaceful and altogether friendly with good service
El Casón de los Poemas
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Casón de los Poemas offers accommodations in Grajera, just 20 miles from Pedraza-Segovia.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a sauna.There is a shared lounge at the property.Aranda de Duero is 21 miles from El Casón de los Poemas, and Peñafiel is 31 miles away.
- Excellent, comfortable, clean and spacious hotel. What a find through the website! Staff were so friendly and helpful. Opted for early dinner at the partner hostal just metres away. Tasty and filling as we did not a full evening meal. Just loved the place and wished we had time to have spent several nights because we’d have loved extending our stay. Many thanks for everything.
- See my post from last year – just a great place to stop over
The Hotel was perfect for travelling from Murcia region to the ports back to the UK just a k or 2 off the main highway.
The room was large, decorated to a high standard, clean, warm, bright with a great view. although we had to go 50 yards to an adjacent partner hotel for meals it was no problem at all. We had a great evening meal served upstairs , lovely restaurant, with a smile also the breakfast ,tomato tostado and coffee, was served in a rustic bar until midday. The whole experience reminded us of a skiing chalet
Back to the bedroom – as mentioned very large room with a large bathroom equipped with what must have been a 4 foot Jacuzzi bath and his and hers sinks + wall mounted hairdryer. Then the small adjacent room to the bathroom had a small 2 man sauna – very much appreciated after the long drive.
All in all a great relaxing stopover. The sort of place you are reluctant to review in case they start get too busy and put the prices up for next year.
La amplitud de la habitacion y del baño te hace la estancia comoda.
La ubicacion es en un pueblo que no tiene nada interesante que ver, pero muy tranquilo.
- La estancia en general. Muy grande la habitación, baño, etc. Tranquilidad. Es la segunda vez que vamos.
El Señorio De La Serrezuela
El Señorio De La Serrezuela offers accommodations in Aldeanueva De La Serrezuela . Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 23 miles from El Señorio Serrezuela, and Aranda de Duero is 15 miles away.
Perfect location for an overnight stay as we drove south from Santander ferry (10 min off main road). Very friendly welcome (owner’s son), fabulous rooms, surprise wine tasting before dinner in the 200-year old cellar and then a really nice dinner.
Nice breakfast, very good quality food all-round.
- Very friendly. Felt like at home. Lovely people, lovely food.
- We enjoyed the country lives here and would like stay more days. The staff there were very friendly. We felt like just at home.
The breakfast was full of delicius food.
It exceded my expectations
It is a beautiful building plenty of history in a little town.
Great when looking for peace and quite.
Excelente food !
- Perfect location for an overnight stay as we drove south from Santander ferry (10 min off main road). Very friendly welcome (owner’s son), fabulous rooms, surprise wine tasting before dinner in the 200-year old cellar and then a really nice dinner.
Hotel Rural Puente del Duraton
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Rural Puente del Duraton offers accommodations in Sepúlveda. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Pedraza-Segovia is 12 miles from Hotel Rural Puente del Duraton, and Aranda de Duero is 26 miles away.
- Friendly family hotel with excellent individual care. Food excellent. Very limited English but plenty of goodwill led to much enjoyed visit.
- Wonderful choice to explore the beautiful Sepulveda and nature around. The staff couldn’t be nicer, the rooms are spacious and comfortable and there’s a living room with a fire place where we stayed all evening. The restaurant serves honest homemade food at a very reasonable price. We stayed with friends and family and we couldn’t recommend more.
- El buen trato del personal , la comida, y el precio calidad
- la atencion fue muy buena .los alrededores y el pueblo recomendables
La tranquilidad, la comida, el personal. Un hotelito rural que para pasar unos días tranquilos está fenomenal. Limpio, acogedor, hay un saloncito con chimenea en donde puedes cenar o comer, muy tranquilo.
Juan el dueño es encantador y todo el personal también.
Están ampliando el hotel y van ha hacer un spa.
Seguramente cuando este acabado volveremos.
Porque la zona merece la pena es muy bonita, Sepulveda, las hoces, Riaza y sus pueblos de colores y, como no, Pedraza, una maravilla.
Located in Santo Tomé del Puerto in the region of Castila y Leon, 13 miles from Pedraza-Segovia, Mirasierra features a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. La Granja de San Ildefonso is 30 miles from Mirasierra, and Rascafría is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff, very comfortable and super clean room. A great stop over en route to the ferry. Have used before and will definitely use again. Thanks Mirasierra
- Hotel is located just off the main road but is surprisingly quiet. Lovely location.
- Mixed thoughts about location: picturesque view with snow covered mountains one side; on the other, the hotel is right alongside the motorway, but absolutely brilliant for an overnight stop en route to/from the ferry ports. They welcome (rather than just tolerate) dogs and there are lovely walks just a couple of minutes drive from the hotel. The staff (particularly the manager) were exceptionally helpful and following internet reviews we had a memorable dinner. Breakfast was one of the best on our holiday and good value.
- Third visit. Great hotel, very close to the motorway. Beautiful well-heated rooms (arrived in a blizzard!). Bar / cafe / restaurant area very good, great coffee and super tapas / raciones.
Ideal overnight stop on way to ferry port. Close to motorway but no traffic noise
On site petrol station offers discount to hotel guests who fill up.
Very nice buffet breakfast for €8pp.
Located in Cerezo de Abajo, Hotel Langa is just 15 minutes’ drive from La Pinilla Ski Resort. The hotel features free WiFi and free parking.Rooms feature under-floor heating and a terrace with mountain views. There is a satellite TV and DVD player. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms are duplex, with 4 single beds.The hotel has a bar and an à la carte restaurant. The TV lounge and reading room has a fireplace and board games. There is a tour desk and you can go hiking or horse riding in the area.There are some natural pools in Cerezo de Abajo, and staff can give you more information on canoeing in Hoces del Río Duratón Nature Reserve.
location. easy to find from main route. views of mountains. well heated.
excellent restaurant on opposite side of the road
- We were given a huge room and on the ground floor. As we had our German Shepherd with us, this was perfect! We have used Hotel Langa on several occasions, both to and from the ferry ports, it is 5 minutes from the main road and they have an excellent informal bar/restaurant area, which is dog friendly and sells some excellent food and drink at very reasonable prices. The owners are lovely and as they speak very little English, they welcomed our attempts at trying to communicate in Spanish! Look forward to staying here again soon!
- Beds were comfortable , nice situation , every thing was fine if you weren’t a vegan, gluten intolerant or had particular dietary needs. When traveling one doesn’t want substandard food. So unless they addressed that issue I wouldn’t go there again.
- Very clean large room. Comfy beds and good bathroom. Very easy from the motorway for overnight stop. Works well when travelling with dogs.
- Just off the motorway easy to find. Dog friendly huge rooms with 5 beds.
- location. easy to find from main route. views of mountains. well heated.
Hotel Puerta Sepúlveda by Alda Hotels
Located in Sepúlveda in the region of Castila y Leon, 12 miles from Pedraza-Segovia, Hotel Puerta Sepúlveda by Alda Hotels features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.This hotel has ski storage and bike rental is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Aranda de Duero is 26 miles from Hotel Puerta Sepúlveda, and Peñafiel is 28 miles away.
- Very nice light room, spotlessly clean. Friendly staff. Able to park outside.
- Excellent location easy parking and very peaceful and relaxing atmosphere
- Very clean and comfortable also very close to the town centre. Absolutely very peaceful
- The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful and the hotel itself was comfortable, clean and a only a short walk from the village center. Would definitely recommend!
- Despite a lack of English we were treated well and welcomed generously and all facilities and activities in the area were explained.
Hotel Las Casitas
Located in Boceguillas, 16 miles from Pedraza-Segovia, Hotel Las Casitas features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aranda de Duero is 24 miles from Hotel Las Casitas, and Montejo de la Sierra is 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Urueñas Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Urueñas Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Urueñas Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Urueñas Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!