10 Best Hotels To Stay In Urriola Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Urriola Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Urriola Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Urriola Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Urriola Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Urriola Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Urriola Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Urriola Basque Country:
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a playground, Hotel Antsotegi offers accommodations in Etxebarria. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. San Sebastian is 26 miles from Hotel Antsotegi, and Bilbao is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- I was walking the Camino de Santiago,the hotel is a little off the route…the next morning one off the owners dropped me back onto the route…he also said that if I had any problems on the way with other bookings ..do not hesitate to contact him and he would try and help me out…language barrier etc…also the staff in hotel were brilliant..nothing was to much trouble…thank you very much for a pleasant stay..
- Large sized room and spacious hotel – impressive conversion from iron foundry
- The 2 brothers who run this place are friendly and extremely helpful. It has a relaxed informal atmosphere.
- Perfect rest day on the Camino Norte. Very peaceful place.
From the outside and inside the hotel is really lovey. This hotel is interesting piece of interior design and decoration. The staff are extremely nice. Everything is comfortable and very clean Our rooms were very spacious and comfortable.
Dinner was fantastic, pizza was excellent, delicious salad. The breakfast was excellent with the full range of cheeses, meats and everything you would expect to see on a typical Spanish breakfast I certainly recommend this hotel for who is walking the Camino del Norte and prefers sleeping in a hotel
Hotel Rural Natxiondo
Located in Barainca, 29 miles from San Sebastian, Hotel Rural Natxiondo features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bilbao is 20 miles from Hotel Rural Natxiondo, and Zarautz is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 18 miles from Hotel Rural Natxiondo.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Gernika is located in Guernica y Luno. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bilbao is 13 miles from Hotel Gernika, and Zarautz is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Clerk was very help. He recomemed the Museum of Peace that was excelllent.
- Very comfortable and great shower. Staff was exceptional. Would definitely stay there again.
- Clean, comfortable accommodarions with friendly staff.
- There was a friendly welcome, very accommodating, knowledge of the area. Easy to walk to all main historical sites. The Tourist centre was very helpful
- Good location to see the town and museum. Easy access to hotel and parking. Room with terrace was huge!
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. The traditional 18th Century building of Hotel Zubieta is situated in Lekeitio. All rooms are uniquely named and decorated, and have free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.A breakfast buffet featuring local produce can be served in the cafe or outside on the terrace. In the evenings hot and cold tapas are available.The cozy bar features original wooden beams and the hotel also has grounds where guests can relax.The Zubieta Hotel is just 30 minutes from Urdaibai Biosphere Reserve. It is also one hour from Bilbao and San Sebastián.
- This was a great property to spend time sitting in the yard or on the patio. A good bar for drinks in the afternoon
- Excellent little hotel, comfortable, well located and with very attentive staff. It feels exactly as a country house should. Definitely recommend.
We chose this hotel on the basis of the good reviews and it fully lived up to them.
The weather was cold and rainy but the hotel was warm and welcoming. The bar lounge has a particularly good relaxing ambience.
As the rain got steadier and the hotel was so comfortable we decided to make use of their cafeteria and were very happy with the freshly cooked dishes, particularly the traditional Basque txiperones en su tinta.
Some hotels, not many, generate a feel-good feeling. A combination of décor, comfort and people. This is one of them.
- It was a hotel with character and different from the more corporate hotels. The staff were very friendly. It was in an easy location for the town without being inside the town.
- Perfect hotel room, very cozy hotel, amazing breakfast and hospitality. Perfect location. Would definitely revisit!
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Garazar offers accommodations in Mendexa. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.San Sebastian is 25 miles from Hotel Garazar, and Bilbao is 23 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 22 miles away.
- The location, the garden, the room, the view, the setting, all breathtaking and great value. Very tranquil and relaxing setting.
- Fantastic place to stay. Nice location with stunning views. Nice pool outside. And a lovely breakfast – the best one of my two week road trip. 10/10. Even had a bit of Gary Barlow on in the background.
- The hotel is a beautiful place with fantastic views out of huge widows along the coast. It’s in a peaceful location just 10 mins outside Leteikio and we really enjoyed our 1 night stay here. The rooms are decorated to a high standard and are spotlessly clean. Breakfast was great too, wish we could have stayed a bit longer!
Breathtaking views over the sea and hilltop area around
Beautiful design all throughout inside and outside, definitely looks like an architect home!
Delicious pastries for breakfast
Owner very helpful with advice and useful information
We were warmly welcomed by the owner and she showed us to our room which had a double balcony each with panoramic views of the bay. Stunning!
She also gave us several great recommendations for local restaurants in Lekeitio.
Aldori Landetxea is located in Muxika, just 12 miles from Bilbao. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30 miles from Aldori Landetxea, and Zarautz is 26 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 11 miles away.
- The room was very spacious and comfortable. We also had a wonderful terrace that we used daily.
- Friendliness and helpfulness of owner/ manager. Rural settings and misty mountain views.
- Hemos estado como en casa, el trato ha sido estupendo. Y el sitio es precioso!Pena de haber pasado solo una noche!
- El jacuzzi en la habitacion,maravilloso. La suite muy amplia.
Impresionante el entorni, la suite y la amabilidad del personal.
Si buscas relajarte es el sitio idoneo
Silken Palacio Uribarren
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The hotel is situated on the shores of the Bay of Biscay, in the incomparable setting of the fishing town of Lekeitio.With many of the rooms boasting sea views, a cafe with a large terrace overlooking the beach, a restaurant serving fresh seafood and a Thalasso area, the hotel is a lovely setting for a relaxing holiday.Leikitio is a small Basque summer seaside town, with 3 lovely beaches and an attractive harbour, as well as a great selection of bars and restaurants.
No reviews yet.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Metrokua offers accommodations in Lekeitio, just 26 miles from San Sebastian. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bilbao is 23 miles from Hotel Metrokua, and Zarautz is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- friendly staff, location, small fridge, easy parking
- Great location on the beach front. Try to get a sea view. Rooms are simple but comfortable. Staff are friendly and helpful. Bar attached to the accommodation serves decent food and has a nice vibe.
- The hotel has it’s own restaurant and in the weekend they serve delicious quiches. The staff is very friendly. We arrived on a very busy Saturday, but they were still able to help us out with parking. The room is very comfortable and the area is very nice, located at the beach. 20 minute walk to the city centre to all restaurants, but you can also have dinner at the hotel.
- Electric blinds very effective,super terrace and the views from the bedroom superb
- loved this place, right on a wonderful beach and easy walk to the fishing harbour with it’s superb bars/restaurants. Roof terrace with loungers. I recommend booking a room overlooking the beach. Really helpfull staff.
Located in Durango, 17 miles from Bilbao, Garaiko Landetxea features a sun terrace and views of the mountains.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 24 miles from Garaiko Landetxea, and Zarautz is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Nice decoration in a nice environment. Excellent breakfast. The staff is really helpful and nice
- The location was beautiful, quiet, and with an amazing view. The whole facility had a very pleasant spa-like scent, the staff was very helpful, and the room was cozy and spotless. Would definitely recommend.
- Great breakfast, friendly staff, wonderful views. A great place to stay!
- Friendly and helpful staff with good knowledge of the local area. Large room and very quiet location.
- Lovely setting and nice property with friendly staff. Nice breakfast- although not included in price.
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hotel Urune offers accommodations in Muxika, just 12 miles from Bilbao. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30 miles from Hotel Urune, and Zarautz is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Fairy tale location, homely feeling with all the luxury. very cosy common spaces.
- We loved the atmosphere of the hotel – set in the beautiful hillside/mountain area outside Bilbao- surrounded by fields of sheep and apple trees. Very close to Guernika – which is a fabulous buzzy place to eat. The beds were extremely comfy. We had a delicious breakfast – freshly cooked omelettes.
Very friendly staff. Very nice location with nice view.
Very good breakfest.
Very quiet place
Old and modern decor together make this place very exciting
Staff were very efficient and friendly. Jose and Begoña did a great job in making a us welcome and looking after us. A different home made cake at breakfast everyday.
Hotel is an old farmhouse which has been stylishly restored – our rom had everything we needed and a big terrace.
In the middle of the countryside, but convenient for Guernica, the coast etc etc
- This hotel is beautifully converted and designed. The rooms were well furnished and very comfortable. The hotel is at the top of a valley and the view is stunning. There is a great very informal make yourself at home vibe, with a good vending machine for drinks and snacks. The staff are very pleasant . There is a quite delicious , cheap informal rotisserie at the bottom of the hill for lunch, dinner etc.
Top Hotels In Urriola Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Urriola Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Urriola Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Urriola Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!