10 Best Hotels To Stay In Uros Puno – Top Hotel Reviews
Uros Puno is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Uros Puno. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Uros Puno. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Uros Puno. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Uros Puno right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Uros Puno with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Uros Puno.
10 Best Hotels In Uros Puno:
Xima Puno Hotel
One of our top picks in Puno.Just 5 minutes from the town of Puno and in front of Lake Titicaca, Xima Puno Hotel provides an ideal base for discovering Peruvian culture and exploring the surrounding areas.Rooms are simply furnished yet modern. They are all equipped with cable TV and private bathrooms.The hotel´s restaurant is open from early in the morning until late at night, and the grand fireplace in the lounge offers a great place for unwinding after a day sightseeing.Xima Puno Hotel is a 45 minutes´ drive from Juliaca Airport.
- Staff was friendly and professional. Hotel was clean and well-run.
- A quiet hotel with an amazing view of the lake ~ it is outside of the city, but a short taxi ride from the city center.
Helpful staff and the room was spacious.
The old name of ‘Econ Inn’ did it a dis-service as it sounded like to a cheap motel !
- Comfortable, clean rooms. A little too far from town.
- Big room, comfortable King Size bed, great breakfast buffet. Staff was extremely helpful.
Uros Wiñay Totora
Uros Wiñay Totora offers pet-friendly accommodations in Puno. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 27 miles from Uros Wiñay Totora.
- This homestay was awesome! The family was so nice and took great care of us. Lorenzo the father will take you out fishing in the evening to set the net, and the next morning you go pull it and see the fish you caught. The kids will play volleyball with you until your arms hurt. Such a wonderful stay, I highly recommend! Oh ya, they even give you there traditional clothes to wear so you look like one of them!
- We stayed one day and night with Lorenzo’s family on their swimming island. It was just remarkable to see and experience their way of living. Forget the tourist boats and stay directly on the island! A definite must do at Titicaca lake/Puno
- Lorenzo and Maria the hosts are brilliant we spent the day fishing and travelling on Lorenzos reed boat with plenty of chill time to enjoy the lake. The food Maria provided was excellent and we even got a hot water bottle at night!
- La familia fue muy amable y nos enseñaron todo sobre la vida en la isla!!
La familia es muy amable. Dormimos muy bien y la comida muy rica ! La habitacion tiene electricidad gracias a los paneles solares 🙂
C’est une famille très aimable, je vous recommande car vous allez dormir dans les iles flottantes au lac. L’habitation est propre et avec électricité grâce à l’énergie solaire.
One of our best sellers in Puno! Wisny Inn offers accommodations in Puno. Free private parking is available on site.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Inca Manco Capac Airport is 27 miles away.
- Tito the owner was really helpful and friendly, he made our stay very enjoyable and we were sad to say goodbye. The view from our room was great, the room and hotel in general was very comfortable and the breakfast was also nice and Tito made us breakfast before our floating islands tour which was great
- Very nice and clean room. The owner was very polite and helpfull.
- Excellent couple who runs this place. My partner was not well and was down with food poisoning. They looked after him very well! It was a perfect stay with a view. Quiet and peaceful Simple and nice breakfast.
- What an amazing view! And the people are soooo friendly! Great price for such a great location.
- The view is spectacular. The beds extra comfy and warm and the staff very friendly and helpful.
Sonesta Posadas del Inca Puno
One of our top picks in Puno.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Sonesta Posadas del Inca Puno offers accommodations in Puno. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The breakfast is pretty good. The services are standardized and met our expectation.
- Grounds and location were peaceful. Beds and rooms very comfortable.. Good soundproofing. Staff was very friendly and helpful getting taxis and great table at prime restaurant downtown. Guinea pigs were fun to watch. We had dinner at hottel second night and food was quite good.
- The views of the lake. Comfortable bed. Friendly welcome staff at reception and nice lobby
- Location on the lake with lovely gardens leading down to the lake. staff were welcoming and helpful.
- Good breakfast, ambience and very friendly helpful staff.
Libertador Lago Titicaca Puno
One of our top picks in Puno – and a guest favorite.
On Esteves Island, this 5-star hotel offers panoramic views of Lake Titicaca from the Andes to Bolivia. It features a spa with a hot tub and sauna and free Wi-Fi connection.The elegant and air-conditioned rooms of the Libertador Lake Titicaca are spacious and all have lake views. They include a private bathroom, a TV and a minibar.Guests can enjoy a fusion of Andean and international cuisine at the Los Uros restaurant. Libertador Lake Titicaca comprehensively includes a gym with cardio-fitness activities and a selection of shops.Linked by a bridge to the mainland, central Puno is just 5 minutes away from the hotel by car. Juliaca’s Manco Cápac International Airport is 45 minutes away. Guests can enjoy free public parking.
- The view from the hotel is beautiful, that’s the only thing that keeps this place going, the rest is awful
- Everything was great. Beautiful hotel and grounds. Food and staff were excellent. Room was very clean and very comfortable
- Location with views direct on to the Lake which came at a price.
- The food was excellent. ! Views were fantastic. The view from our room was awesome! The grounds were peaceful
- Was nd incredible experience, top my expectations great views everywhere , very romantic , clean , people so helpful and respectful love these hotel
Casona Plaza Hotel Centro
One of our top picks in Puno.Casona Plaza Hotel Centro offers accommodations in Puno. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or city. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Good location, comfy bed and staff were friendly. Breakfast was pretty nice with a good variation.
- It is very centrally located around the corner from the Plaza de Armas. Staff is professional, plenty of hot water in the shower and a good breakfast (pay extra ).
- The hotel is right in the city center close to everything. The staff is very helpful. We had a huge sparkling clean room and great breakfast. I only wish we stayed longer 🙂
- Really nice location, nearby to whatever you need in Puno. The hotel offers a good breakfast and comfortable bedrooms. The heating was properly working which is really necessary due to the city temperature. Cleaning and service very good. Hotel offers tours for the city and titikaka lake and we did it without any issue, good and reliable service.
- Good Breakfast and helpful support, though one trip cost more after the event!
Mirador del Titikaka
One of our top picks in Puno – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Mirador del Titikaka offers accommodations in Puno. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the lake or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Amazing location and great personalized service. Best location in Puno.
- This hotel is located on a hill 15 minutes drive out of Puno central. The views are extraordinary and it is extremely peaceful here. A private taxi driver (David) will take you into town for 10 Soles (a bargain compared to other taxis). The breakfast is great. If you are staying in Puno I couldn’t recommend this place enough
- The view and ambiance were lovely. Tea and coffee free and served all day. Bed was comfortable.
- Nice views over the lake. Very comfortable room. Staff are extremely helpful & good to have a designated taxi for the 10 minute rides into town.
Awesome view on lake titicaca and Puno from a hill.
Very nice and helpful staff
simple but very good dinner, breakfast ok
One of our top picks in Puno.Cantuta Inn offers accommodations in Puno.All rooms have a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 27 miles from Cantuta Inn.
The staff were very friendly.
The bed was very comfortable. The bedding and towels were new, clean and good quality.
The room was roomy, spotlessly clean and comfortable. There was also a heater which was great for the cold evenings. Tea and coffee were available in the lobby at all times.
However the best thing about the property was the staff who couldn’t have been more helpful. They organised a trip and bus to Cusco, all of which worked out really well.
Breakfast was simple but entirely adequate, especially when one considers what good value the place is. I also paid by credit card without any problems.
The staff was VERY nice. We arrived around 5,30am and they let us do the check in, so we could have some sleep before our tour at 7am.
Beside, they kept us our backpacks after check out.
- The service was fantastic and the rooms were large and comfortable.
- Perfect Breakgast, Bert Nice people, good location
- The staff were very friendly.
Tierra Viva Puno Plaza
One of our top picks in Puno – and a guest favorite.
Only 150 feet from Puno’s Main Square, Tierra Viva Puno Plaza offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and plasma TVs. The Cathedral and Jiron Lima Main Street are 150 feet away.Bright and spacious, rooms at Tierra Viva have stylish furnishing and large windows. All of them have private bathrooms with toiletries. Some of them also have breakfast counters and balconies.The 24-hour front desk can arrange for shuttles to Inca Manco Capac International Airport, which is 45 minutes away by car. Puno Harbour is 5 minutes away by car.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was excellent .
- Central location, great staff, fabulous room with a massive bed and soft pillows, powerful shower and very delicious and varied breakfast
Moved me to bright spacious room with lots of hot water.
Electric heater solved problem of cold room
Quiet part of town
- The location is central. It has lift and we have a heat radiator. Cleaning and comfort.
- The staff was incredibly friendly and service-oriented! My partner had trouble with the altitude and they provided us with an oxygen bottle (free of charge) and even called a doctor in the middle of the night when it didn’t get better!! Also we were provided with a late check-out which was very nice of the hotel! Everything else was very good: Breakfast, location, HOT shower! We can only recommend this hotel 🙂
Hotel Hacienda Puno
One of our top picks in Puno.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Hacienda Puno offers accommodations in Puno. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Inca Manco Capac Airport is 27 miles from the property.
Very friendly and helpful staff
Great breakfast at top floor with a view
Clean room, good bed
Good location near center
- I was really happy to stay.clean room,kindly staff support, good meal.
- Value for money stay. Good bathroom amenities. Comfortable bed. Free 5 minutes oxygen per person per night if you want.
- This is an older high-end hotel that still measures up well. On arrival this was the first time in South America they had someone opening doors and taking our bags. Room was large and comfy enough, if a bit dated. Bathroom was clean and tidy. WiFi seemed to be okay but we didn’t use much. Breakfast was very good – the hotel’s restaurant is high end and also good for dinner.
- Heater in room, very good wifi, hot water and nice bathroom in general, location in center, stored our bags for a day as we did a trip with a sleepover, good beds, great breakfast (although the scrambled eggs taste a bit different), clean, quiet rooms, hair dryer in room, very quick and good service at the reception
- Very friendly and helpful staff
Top Hotels In Uros Puno Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Uros Puno to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Uros Puno but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Uros Puno. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!