10 Best Hotels To Stay In Upton Northamptonshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Upton Northamptonshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Upton Northamptonshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Upton Northamptonshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Upton Northamptonshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Upton Northamptonshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Upton Northamptonshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Upton Northamptonshire:
Originally a manor house, The Hopping Hare now offers stylish rooms and a contemporary bar. There is free Wi-Fi and ample free private parking.Each modern, refurbished room at The Hopping Hare has a private bathroom, TV and tea/coffee facilities. A full English breakfast is provided.The Hopping Hare restaurant features a varied, traditional menu. Dating back to 1902, The Hopping Hare still has some original features.Central Northampton is a 5 minute drive away.
Staff were very friendly, but no staff on site overnight.
Bedroom and bathroom were well designed and equipped.
Food, especially evening meal, was excellent throughout.
- The room was large and comfortable. Staff were very friendly and flexible. Breakfast has lots of choice!
- Friendly staff. Comfortable room. Very small bathroom. Breakfast was extremely slow, due to lack of time (no service for a long time) we only had toast, which took 10 minutes to arrive.
- Beautiful hotel excellent facilities staff very friendly highly recommend
- We were in an attic room therefore no view from windows. Very clean & tidy. Comfy bed & pillows.
- Staff were very friendly, but no staff on site overnight.
Park Inn by Radisson Northampton
This Park Inn by Radisson is in Northampton town center, just a 5 minute walk from the rail and bus stations. It offers 146 rooms, an on-site leisure center and a bar/grill.All of the modern rooms at the Northampton Park Inn by Radisson Hotel have a flat-screen, LCD TV, a private bathroom, and a safe. Tea/coffee making facilities and free Wi-Fi are also available.The RBG Bar is open daily, serving a wide range of beverages and cocktails, and sports is shown on the big-screen TV. The RGB Grill offers gourmet burgers and snacks, and 24-hour room service is also available.Guests receive free access to the Inn Action Leisure Club, which features a gym, sauna, steam room, hot tub, and swimming pool.The Park Inn by Radisson Northampton is easily accessible from Highway M1, and is within walking distance of Northampton’s business and retail venues. Delapre Golf Center is just a 10 minute drive away.
- I never got any sleep next room was partying , breakfast was poor full English was poor not enough choice staff was on top off u to empty tables etc soon as last mouthful,
Everything, excellent service.staff at amazing, receptionist was excellent and helpful, room in 6th floor very quiet which I loved .
definitely coming again
The staff were very friendly check in quick
Room was a superior very clean and bed comfortable
Tea/coffee available in room
Nice and quiet
- Bed was comfy and I liked the lighting in the room
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Location was great too.
ibis Hotel Northampton Centre
Ibis Northampton Centre is conveniently in Northampton Town Centre, just a 5-minute walk from the train station, and less than 10 miles from highway M1.The hotel offers 151 comfortably furnished rooms with private bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, and high-speed internet access.The hot buffet breakfast is served from 6:30 am – 10 am daily, and the cafe bar serves hot meals 24 hours a day.In the ‘Sol Central’ complex, the hotel is in the heart of the town with a cinema, gym and restaurants nearby. Guests can work out or relax in the health club above the hotel for just 5 GBP per person. Sol Central also offers secure parking with direct access to the hotel for a small fee per day for hotel residents.
Brilliant location, 2 mins from the train station, 5 mins from the town center
Good sound isolation
The breeze very comfortable but an extra
Pillow would have been nice but not essential
The location and parking was good.
Breakfast was really good and they offered a good selection.
- Great location close to the train station and not far from the city centre. Spacious double room with very comfortable bed.
- The hotel was placed perfectly so you can travel into town quiet easily
- Brilliant location, 2 mins from the train station, 5 mins from the town center
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Plough Hotel offers accommodations in Northampton, just 14 miles from Milton Keynes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Leicester is 30 miles from Plough Hotel, and Coventry is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Well situated in town centre and sites all within short walking distance. Good parking facilities. Room was good. Bathroom was adequate. Staff and breakfast were excellent would stay again for the price.
- The only nice thing was the bed but the duvet wasn’t thick so it was very cold
- The location was ideal for our stay. The room was clean, shower good and breakfast very well presented. Staff were efficient and free parking a bonus. Allowed early check-in which was a great help.
- Basic, but as a cheap option it’s excellent value for money
- The bed was comfy and the room was a lot bigger than expected
The Langham Hotel
The Langham Hotel is located in Northampton, just 15 miles from Milton Keynes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Leicester is 29 miles from The Langham Hotel, and Coventry is 28 miles from the property. London Luton Airport is 34 miles away.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Superb breakfasts.
- It’s only the location of the house that’s good
- I like the hotel for the value I paid,staff very friendly and helpful.Excellent breakfast and coffee.Location was ok for the meeting I came for.That’s an old hotel,don’t expect ” Hilton”,even the bath and windows should be upgraded ,it was very clean.Beds are comfortable and that’s all you need.
- Large room and excellent breakfast, secure car parking
- The owners were very nice and accommodating, the breakfast was Amazing! I will be staying here on my next trip to Northampton.
The Grafton Rooms
Featuring free WiFi, The Grafton Rooms offers accommodations in Northampton, just 15 miles from Milton Keynes. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Leicester is 29 miles from The Grafton Rooms, and Coventry is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 34 miles from The Grafton Rooms.
- Lovely landlady couldn’t do enough for us booking it again in September and recommending to friends
- The shower was super-powerful, it was nice and clean, and the business owner was lovely.
- Easy to get to and from, very friendly staff who went the extra step to ensure I was texted with the access code.
- Extra heater supplied by staff as was very cold weather.
- Cosy place to stay, very clean and in a good location.
Holiday Inn Northampton
One of our top picks in Northampton.With a riverside setting, the friendly Holiday Inn Northampton is free for the under 12s. It has free parking, a brasserie, a bar and a mini-gym.The rooms are comfortable and nicely decorated and feature both a bathtub and a shower. Tea/coffee making facilities are at the guests’ disposition and there is a work desk in every room.A good breakfast is served everyday from 6:30 a.m. until 10 a.m. at the Holiday Inn Northampton. The brasserie serves a selection of pastas, salads and curries and the lounge bar is an ideal place to relax.The hotel is just 2 miles from central Northampton and only 5 miles from highway M1. The hotel is within a short drive of the area’s many business parks while Woburn Safari Park and Silverstone are reachable within 30 minutes.Children under 12 years of age can stay and eat for free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- very clean, modern, comfortable seating in the room as well. My husband found the bed really comfortable but I didn’t – I guess it’s just personal preference. A few niggles but nothing we would have complained about unless specifically asked in this survey! We WOULD stay there again. Better than lots of other similar chain hotels we have stayed in.
- The room was fantastic. All the staff including Pedro where really helpful and friendly good location very clean.
- Room was spotless and comfortable. Restaurant food excellent. Staff were friendly welcoming and very helpful.
- The bathroom was beautiful, modern and clean. There is a brilliant restaurant close to the hotel. Food was great.
- I liked that the rooms were very spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Food was nice with a good selection for both breakfast and dinner. I was with my son and kids eat free, which was a bonus as we didn’t have breakfast included in our room rate, which was also a good deal.
Sunley Conference Centre
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sunley Conference Centre offers accommodations in Northampton.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, luggage storage space and a shops at the property.Milton Keynes is 17 miles from Sunley Conference Centre, and Leicester is 27 miles away. London Luton Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- The staff member in the evening was friendly and Polite, hotel is clean better than the 4 stars you can get room well equipped with all the essentials
- Comfortable rooms this accommodation is what you’d expect for the price.
Staff very friendly and helpful, lovely double bedroom with window that fully opens, fan in the room was a definite bonus. Good tea/coffee facilities in room plus lovely biscuits.
Great nights sleep and lovely continental breakfast. Good selection.
Overall I would definitely stay again if needing accommodation at Northampton and definitely recommend. very good price.
- For a fairly budget experience, it did what it says on the tin. Clean.
- Have used Sunley Conference Centre for a few work trips now, pleasant and cheerful. Always clean, friendly staff, free secure parking and good breakfast.
Northampton Marriott Hotel
Located in Northampton, 13 miles from Milton Keynes, Northampton Marriott Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your balcony or patio. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Leicester is 31 miles from Northampton Marriott, and Coventry is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The staff were lovely, bed so comfy, and the food was excellent
Lovely comfortable bed, lovely quiet room and best of all lovely squashy pillows!
Friendly staff,great breakfast.
All very good, room clean & spacious
Did exactly what it says on the tin.
Front of house staff very friendly
- Rooms were spacious and breakfast was absolutely delightful. Plenty of choice!
- Comfy beds and lovely swimming pool. Food was excellent.
The Walnut Tree Inn
Close to Silverstone, the A43 and junction 15 of the M1, this relaxed and informal country inn has comfortable rooms, free Wi-Fi and an excellent restaurant.Situated just outside the historic village of Blisworth, near Northampton and Towcester, the Walnut Tree Inn has 11 individually styled rooms, each with its own unique character and charm. All rooms have private bathrooms, TVs, DVD players, hairdryers and tea/coffee making facilities.A full English breakfast is included in the price. Food is available in the bar or in the restaurant and includes traditional dishes, boasting influences from all around the world. All dishes are cooked and prepared in-house and made using fresh ingredients. The inn regularly hosts live music and has a lively bar, offering a wide selection of wines, including 14 varieties available by the glass. Real ales from local breweries are on sale, as well as 2 extra guest beers on weekends.
- Comfy bed, nice cooked breakfast, cheery staff, good bar and restaurant. Would choose to stay here again if in the area. Everything good value for money.
- Excellent, friendly staff. Lovely breakfast. Great live band in the evening. Comfy bed
- The hotel was OK, nothing stood out as either particularly good or bad.
- The staff on reception, bar and restaurant were all very welcoming and friendly. The evening meal was delicious – crayfish cocktail starter, rib eye steak with portobello mushroom, cherry tomatoes and shallots with triple cook chips for main course – too full for a dessert! Breakfast was great too all freshly cooked and you could choose what you wanted and was brought to your table. Room was fairly small, but clean and everything you needed for a comfortable one night stay in a countryside location. Near to Silverstone where we were visiting the following day only 15 mins drive away.
Country pub style hotel- lovely room on the front of the hotel – roomy and with good facilities. Great staff and a hands on approach from the owner was evident. Dont be put off by the train line opposite the hotel- the glazing was very good and we were not disturbed by it.
Great bar with a lively mix of locals and visitors. Food was exceptionally good- a focused menu but of very high quality- we were there for a birthday celebration and we couldn’t fault the whole experience. Close to Northampton and a good alternative to chain business hotels.
Top Hotels In Upton Northamptonshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Upton Northamptonshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Upton Northamptonshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Upton Northamptonshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!