10 Best Hotels To Stay In Unitedville Cayo – Top Hotel Reviews
Unitedville Cayo is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Unitedville Cayo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Unitedville Cayo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Unitedville Cayo. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Unitedville Cayo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Unitedville Cayo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Unitedville Cayo:
Casa Sofia Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Casa Sofia Inn offers accommodations in Unitedville, just 9 miles from San Ignacio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at the inn. Philip Goldson International Airport is 48 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Amber Sunset Jungle Resort
Located in Unitedville, 9 miles from San Ignacio, Amber Sunset Jungle Resort features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Philip Goldson International Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Beautiful private “tree houses”. Everyone working there was wonderful kind and helpful.
- It was a very pretty setting – in the midst of a jungle experience. The staff was very nice; Myra is engaging to talk to. They want it to be nice for you.
- The resort is truly in the jungle, and has very large bungalows! The staff are great, especially Myra who helped us with all our needs. The restaurant has a spectacular view and wonderful food/service!
- An amazing/fabulous experience – jungle with a bit of luxury. Mayr is a great host and very attentive. The set dinner was different each night and excellent. The resort is an immersive experience – the cabanas are all situated in a secluded patch of cleared jungle – totally private. There are no glass windows just mossie screens and so you hear all of the sounds of the forest at night. The pool is great for cooling off and all tours were arranged to our specification with great guides – we did zip lining/river tubing/ATM cave and iguana project – all highly recommended. If driving, prepare for a rough ride from the main road to the resort (1/4 mile). The cabanas are very well furnished and largely bug free inside the screens.
- The bed was hanging from the ceiling, which was amazing. There was an outside and inside shower!!! There was a hammock in our room. We were made welcome drinks, the staff was amazing and super friendly. It was very romantic and secluded.
Rainforest Haven Inn
One of our best sellers in San Ignacio! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Rainforest Haven Inn is located in San Ignacio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.The inn also provides car rental.
- We had a 2 bedroom and it had a full kitchen. It also had a large container of purified water and fresh ground coffee. It was located just above the center of town. A short walk to everything. The owner or manager was very helpful.
- Great location just a small walk away from the main town square and all the restaurants. Our room was huge….size of a small studio apartments and each one of us had a queen sized bed to ourselves. The bathroom was also huge and the view from the balcony is so pretty. The st aff were very friendly and the cleaning service was really good. It felt like a homestay.
- Location, staff and value were top notch. Large room. Enjoyed the roof top terrace and kitchen. Local managers are trying hard to do what they can within limited budget.
- The location was great, residential and quiet, 3 blocks uphill from town. Fabulous bright fully equipped kitchen for guest use, and 4th story open patio with hammocks. Large room. Secure. unlimited pure water was free. Could make your ice cubes. Fun Marie Sharp salsa and rum tasting, cooking classes in house.
nice and helpful staff – guy on the reception booked us right away for two trips (Tical+Caracol) for good price (no need to go through agencies in the city) – trips were great
separate beds – comes handy after the whole day trips
rum tasting, cooking lessons, Maria sharps tasting/museum – you can do here activities even if the weather is bad
Acropolis Maya Hotel
One of our best sellers in San Ignacio! Acropolis Maya Hotel offers accommodations in San Ignacio.A TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It was close to the convenience store so buying alchol was easy and they had a nice terrace to hang out on. Price is decent I guess.
- Great location. It’s on the quiet side of town and within walking distance of Canal Pech Mayan ruins. Friendly and helpful staff.
Location over the city with rooftop
- Surprisingly cozy and clean rooms. Friendly staff.
- Only 2 beds in the “dorm”, nice beds, clean, centrish location.
River Park Inn
River Park Inn offers accommodations in San Ignacio.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
- The owner was really nice and very helpful. A nice can of coffee will be made every morning. They will provide you with all the information you need or tours. They also have a fast and good laundry service. I would really recommend this place.
- The facilities were brightly painted and cheerful; the location was close to town. The room was spacious with a nice bed with blanket, and a table and chairs. We had a nice view from the balcony of the gardens. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- The staff was great and very helpful, even gave us ride to one of the Mayan ruin sites so we didn’t have to pay for a cab. The coffee in the morning was great and room service while we were gone.
- The people working there were really nice and helpful.
- Quiet location. Friendly staff. Good size room. Free coffee in the mornings!
Featuring free WiFi, Venus Hotel offers accommodations in San Ignacio.Every room is fitted with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.
- Super friendly staff, basic and clean, right in the heart of downtown but not noisy at night
- Friendly helpful staff. The breakfast was amazing. Fresh fruit and eggs. Pool was clean and refreshing.
- In the heart of the town, close to bus stop and restaurants + travel agencies. Friendly and helpful staff.
- You can not be closer to downtown – farmers market, restaurants & tour operators. Small but nice breakfast buffet with toast, butter, jam, fruit, coffee & cereal & some cookies.
- Bed was comfortable enough. A.C. worked great. Not the best water pressure in shower. But overall great place for the price. Breakfast is fruit, toast and cereal and coffee.
Aguada Hotel and Restaurant
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Aguada Hotel and Restaurant offers accommodations in Santa Elena. The hotel has a playground and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is room service and gift shop at the property.
- Location, and the staff were friendly. A/c worked fine.
- Has a good size pool on the property and you can enjoy a nice game of darts right there as well. The restaurant has really good food for a good price.
- Nice big room. Kids loved pool. Staff super friendly. Food was good.
- The staff was extreamly friendly, food was excellent, room was clean and comfortable
- The staff was amazing and we would stay there again. We enjoyed the food and also the great setting with the turtles.
Maya Bella Downtown Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Maya Bella Downtown Hotel offers accommodations in San Ignacio. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Great location. Close to the bus, food and entertainment. The staff were excellent and the rooms were simple but comfortable.
- Location can’t be beat; a block from the heart of downtown and by a block, I mean about 50 meters.
Our journey took us to Maya Bella Downtown in February 2018. We stood 3 nights there. The staff was super friendly and helpful. As well it was no problem to get the room for one night more as we could not manage our further journey to Guatemala instant.
Overall a nice place to stay in the city center of San Ignacio.
Small but good continental breakfast included!
We gonna recommend this hotel!
- Fantastic location, right on Burns, which is a few blocks long stretch where cars are not permitted. Several bars, restaurants and tour operators. Friendly people, nice atmosphere.
- The folks at Maya Bella are super-duper helpful. I stayed for seven nights, and every one of those nights were quiet and peaceful.
El Rey Hotel
Located in Belmopan, 21 miles from San Ignacio, El Rey Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 36 miles from El Rey Hotel.
- Nothing “super fancy” but very clean rooms, good bed, very hot shower, AC etc. quiet corner in the center of the city. Staff was very helpful and flexible.
- Warm water, good wifi, comfy bed. 10 minutes walk from the bus station.
- El Rey was a great place to stay. We wanted to book a cave tubing tour and the owner was just awesome. He gave us all the informations about the different tour options and he even booked our tour with a great tour guide. Plus, he suggested us other activities to do in the area. We could not have asked for better. The personnel was also very nice and we liked our room.
- Comfortable room with good aircond and wifi. Host of this budget hotel was very qelcomng and helpful and even gave us a lift to the bus station as we could not get a taxi!
- The property was reasonably priced for where else there was to stay in Belmopan. The room had a good shower and working aircon, which is a must as Belmopan gets very hot.
Casa del Caballo Blanco
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Casa del Caballo Blanco offers accommodations in San Ignacio. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.
- Free fresh breakfast every day and very peaceful, unique and outstanding views and customer service by staff
The hotel sits atop a hill with beautiful views, colorful birds and a nice dining room with breakfast. There is internet in a public area.
Ricky, the Manager, is really nice and knows birds, so if you are a birder, ask him questions!
The room is spacious, with plenty of air flow & mosquito netting over the bed. There is also a refrigerator in the room. The bathroom has nice towels, a big shower with a rain shower head. I would stay here again.
- The grounds and cabanas were lovely. We had a huge room with a porch which overlooked the hills and palms in the distance. Ricky was a kind and knowledgeable manager and the hot breakfasts prepared by Gloria and Allison were memorably yummy.
- Firstly, I have to mention we were very happy to meet Ricky. He was very helpful with planning our trips and offered us help with getting downtown. All the place has its atmosphere and is special. When you go to your room at night, you can see a lot of lightning bugs. And when you get up, you can hear birds singing.
- Casa caballo blanco was one of our best accommodations in Belize. The grounds are incredible- rolling hills, palapa style rooms and varied wildlife. Our gracious host Ricky readily shared his extensive knowledge of the area and directed us towards some amazing little known destinations such as waterfalls and archeological sites. He and all other staff members were attentive to our needs and made us feel at home. We would recommend this accommodation to anyone seeking a quiet night surrounded by the beauty of the Belizean Forrest.
Top Hotels In Unitedville Cayo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Unitedville Cayo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Unitedville Cayo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Unitedville Cayo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!