10 Best Hotels To Stay In Undheim Rogaland – Top Hotel Reviews
Undheim Rogaland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Undheim Rogaland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Undheim Rogaland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Undheim Rogaland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Undheim Rogaland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Undheim Rogaland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Undheim Rogaland:
Holmavatn Ungdoms og Misjonssenter
Located in Varhaug in the region of Rogaland, 24 miles from Stavanger, Holmavatn Ungdoms og Misjonssenter features a playground and a private beach area. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Sandnes is 16 miles from Holmavatn Ungdoms og, and Sola is 19 miles away. Stavanger Airport is 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Bryne in the region of Rogaland, 16 miles from Stavanger, Jæren Hotel features a playground and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sandnes is 8 miles from Jæren Hotel, and Sola is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Stavanger Airport, 10 miles from Jæren Hotel.
- Super service. Lovely food. Hygienic and appetizing breakfast buffet.
- Easy parking, very friendly staff, clean room, convenient location.
- Very good breakfast and bed. In the center of Bryne.
- Great value for money. Great staff, amazing breakfast! Highly recomend!
- Staff is really friendly and helpfull. You can check out till 12:00h, so no hurry! They have a wide range of products at breakfast and the there food is really good. The beds are comfortable with warm fluffy sheets.
Bryne Kro & Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Bryne Kro & Hotel offers accommodations in Bryne, just 16 miles from Stavanger. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sandnes is 8 miles from Bryne Kro & Hotel, and Sola is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Stavanger Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Nice and luxury hotel. Breakfast served was very good.
Good size room and bathroom, clean, felt safe, good breakfast. + brewed coffee available.
Walking distance to supermarkets & mall.
- Everything was new and clean. Quiet place, comfortable beds. Good breakfast. Nice golf course just outside the hotel. We were two adults with two kids aged 5 and 8, and the kids found paper and crayons, puzzle etc in Biblioteket, a nice room to chill out.
- Nice hotel in Bryne – staff friendly and breakfast good.
- God frokost og middag . Koselig og service innstilt personell.Gjestfrie.Rolig på natta. Flott med tente stearinlys fra morgen til kveld både inne og ute. Deilig på terrassen med gode utemøbler.
Quality Hotel Residence
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Quality Hotel Residence offers accommodations in Sandnes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stavanger is 8 miles from Quality Hotel Residence, and Sola is 4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Stavanger Airport, 4.3 miles from Quality Hotel Residence.
- Great location at city center of Sandnes. Easy access to parking, and a good breakfast. Reception area nice, and our room was newly refurbished.
- Very good, comfortable and clean room. Good bed. Resting chairs and a little table. Super breakfast. Very nice parking conditions (payed 125 NOK for the night) in the mall just beside the hotel (same building). Located just in the middle of town. Television very good quality, with many Danish TV channels. There is a refrigirator in the room without content. Nice view down on main street. Nice reception area.
- Sandness isn’t that much, but if you need to be there this is a great place to stay. Great staff, nice rooms and a fantastic breakfast.
- We got a big room and the breakfast was fantastic.
- It was a nice comfortable room. Breakfast was nice but nothing special.
Hotel Sverre is 500 feet from bus and train connections at Sandnes Station, and is also served by Sola Airport’s No. 9 shuttle bus every 30 minutes. Wi-Fi internet and tea/coffee are free.Flat-screen TVs and large windows are standard at Sverre Hotel.A breakfast buffet is served on site, and the hotel cooperates with the nearby GamlaVærket restaurant for other meals. The restaurant bill can even be paid at the hotel.Guests can visit Sandnes Kulturhus or take a boat trip on the Lysefjord. Shops and bars are also easily accessed.
Breakfast was good
- Staff – assistance rendered when we encountered difficulties with travel arrangements
- Nothing / room good for the wheel chair but not so easy in or out
- Nice and clean property that actually has a shared kitchen and washer / dryer that came very handy. We used a family room that comfortably accommodated all 5 of us. Good breakfast and probably most importantly very attentive and positive staff – great attitude.
- Good location, near the train and bus station, and shopping mall.
- Breakfast was good
One of our best sellers in Sandnes! This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Sandnes, 8 miles from Stavanger, GamlaVaerket Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sola is 3.9 miles from GamlaVaerket Hotel, and Egersund is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Stavanger Airport, 4.3 miles from GamlaVaerket Hotel.
- Staff and hotel is the best in Sandnes, maybe even the whole area in general, especially Manuel the hotel manager absolutely fantastic person and made the stay so nice with his positive approach and playing with our two daughters and they loved him. Food is great, service is great just can’t say enough. Location is perfect with train and taxis just around the corner. We will come back for sure👍👍
- Very cool rooms mix of old and new, a boutique hotel with great style.
The rooms were nice furnished, but unfortunately not so clean. The windows was extremely dirty, and the shower cabinet could also get an extra attention from the cleaning staff.
My husband and I were staying for 1 night in this historic, nice-buildt hotel. The staff were very friendly and service minded. The breakfast buffet was very well composed with all you could desire a Sunday morning.
- Interesting collection of old buildings. Good bar, good restaurant, good breakfast.
- Amazing breakfast, comfortable beds and large rooms. The old building with the original factory elements gives it a nice charm and unique atmosphere.
Kronen Gaard Hotel
Kronen Gaard Hotel offers accommodations in Sandnes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Stavanger is 8 miles from Kronen Gaard Hotel, and Sola is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Stavanger Airport, 6 miles from Kronen Gaard Hotel.
- Very spacious and clean room. Very comfortable beds (possibly the best I have ever slept in) and beautifully kept gardens. Our dog was allowed to come with us. The breakfast buffet and restaurant were both excellent. We liked the location as we wanted to be a little out of town for dog walks in the morning and evening.
- Excellent location. I booked it actually for an overnight stay, but location is worth spending a whole day if you are looking for some relaxed time. Great staff, good clean rooms, good breakfast. Room had kettle etc. Well worth the money.
Hotel is conveniently located for a visit to Stavanger (when you have a rental car)
Breakfast is good.
- I like how cozy it is and the spirit of the place. The rooms are nice and old school. Lovely place.
- There is a very nice classic and traditional atmosphere in the hotel. Clean rooms, a smile at the reception and a good breakfast buffet.
Thon Hotel Sandnes
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located in Sandnes, 7 miles from Stavanger, Thon Hotel Sandnes features a terrace and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sola is 3.5 miles from Thon Hotel Sandnes, and Egersund is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Stavanger Airport, 4.3 miles from Thon Hotel Sandnes.
Bed was just the right firmness unlike all the other beds in the Nordic Countries which we found way to soft.
Free parking really saved on the hotel cost.
Nice over look to small marina
Walking distance to Rema 1000.
- A big disapointment for us to arive to the place were everything is closed. After a long trip and long day in a car kids and we were looking foward to comfortable stay in Thon hotel, but such an Easter suprise we were not expecting, specially since we trusted on booking.com.
- I like that they arranged a early breakfast for us. Breakfast was ready 5 am.
Utsiktet var fantastisk.
Koselig rom med koselig belysning og lite bord.
- Dette er et koselig hotell med rolig beliggenhet litt i utkanten av Sandnes sentrum og med fin utsikt over Sandnes. God frokost og alltid hyggelig betjening. Lett å komme seg til og fra hotellet med buss og bil.
- Bed was just the right firmness unlike all the other beds in the Nordic Countries which we found way to soft.
Located in the Forus neighborhood in Stavanger, 2.1 miles from Sandnes, Smarthotel Forus features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. The nearest airport is Stavanger Airport, 3.7 miles from Smarthotel Forus.
- The bed was very comfy, good location, close to many shops, good wifi, clean, nice, pleasant place to relax.
- Breakfast, comfy beds, easy access, free parking, lots of little extras which add to your experience.
- Friendly staff, very good breakfast and also night buffet in the reception area, comfortable bed.
- Modern budget hotel with friendly and helpful staff. Nice decor. Located close to motorway and other main roads- about one hour from Pulpit Rock (Preistekollen).
- The bed was amaizing and the breakfast was worth it
Scandic Stavanger Airport
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and sauna, Scandic Stavanger Airport is located in Sola in the region of Rogaland, just 7 miles from Stavanger. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Stavanger Airport, a few steps from the property.
- Perfect location for travelers. Excellent breakfast.
- Great breakfast – Scandic always throw everything into their buffet. Very convenient if like me you are arriving off a midnight plane and need to catch a few hours before starting work. staff friendly and welcoming.
- Great breakfast, very close to the airport for check in, nice clean room, quick check in, all that an airport hotel should be.
- This is an OK place if you have an early flight, but otherwise not.
- The location is good when you have an early flight, which is the only reason why I’m staying here.
Top Hotels In Undheim Rogaland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Undheim Rogaland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Undheim Rogaland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Undheim Rogaland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!