10 Best Hotels To Stay In Underhill Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Underhill Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Underhill Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Underhill Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Underhill Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Underhill Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Underhill Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Underhill Vermont:
Williston Village Inn
Williston Village Inn is located in Burlington, just 26 miles from Plattsburgh. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You can play tennis at the inn. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 4.3 miles from Williston Village Inn.
- Our host was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and personable. Her homemade cookies and coffee cake were delicious.
- Bed extra comfy. Home baked pastries put out every day delicious. Owner welcoming and so helpful. Would go back happily.there
- great hostess, very welcoming and knowledgeable about the area and places to see not only locally but around New England,great coffee machine in the breakfast room and a lovely patio/sitting area at the back of the property.
It was nice having a refrigerator in the hallway. Kept our bottled water nice and cold for the following day.
Also, knowing that the front door of entire inn is locked at all times gives me that extra sense of security.
Host was a lovely lady. Worked very hard to make her Inn feel like a home. She was filled with valuable information on places to see in the area.
- The Inn is very cozy and welcoming. The Innkeeper is a lovely, friendly woman, who couldn’t be more helpful. Our room was large, tastefully furnished, clean, with a super comfortable bed. Our view was the serene backyard and garden, which my partner enjoyed with his book often during our three night stay. Freshly baked blueberry muffins and coffee on the large back porch was a perfect way to start the day! Stowe and Burlington were especially nice in July. I highly recommend the Williston Inn.
Wyndham Smugglers Notch
Showcasing a playground and ski-to-door access, Wyndham Smugglers Notch is located in Jeffersonville in the region of Vermont. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. Burlington is 22 miles from Wyndham Smugglers Notch, and Stowe is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 20 miles from Wyndham Smugglers Notch.
No reviews yet.
Baymont Inn & Suites Essex Burlington Area
Located in Burlington, 20 miles from Plattsburgh, Baymont Inn & Suites Essex Burlington Area features a fitness center and indoor pool.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 2.5 miles from Baymont Inn Suites Essex Burlingt.
- This was very good value for the money. The breakfast was standard and my children loved the pool complete with water slide. The location was perfect.
I did not have any breakfast or any kind of food in the hotel, we spent only one night, in the hotel ,the room and the bathroom was clean and newly renovated,the bed was comfortable,
the entrance of the hotel and the lobby is horrible the breakfast area needs to be separated from the entrance and lobby area by at least a half wall and the whole area needs renovation
- Breakfast was awesome!!! Pool was great reasons was the pool slide kids loved it!!!I would highly recommend this place.
- Clean, good basic amenities, bathtub. Well thought out kitchenette.
- I was traveling with my son and his friend the double room was perfect. We had two bathrooms and a table for them to play cards at. This was a great way to have two rooms. Nice set up for families with kids.
Smugglers Notch Inn
Offering on-site dining and in-room massages, this guest accommodation built in 1790 is in the Jefferson Historic District of Vermont. Some of the New England-style room includes a fireplace.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in every room at Smugglers Notch Inn. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms.Country breakfasts and candlelit dining with 4 satellite TVs are offered in Smugglers Notch Inn Restaurant. Mix Café serves fresh baked cinnamon rolls, muffins and desserts for breakfast and lunch. Drinks and a dinner menu are available in the Village Tavern.ArborTrek Canopy Adventures and Smugglers Notch Ski area are each 4.5 miles from Inn Smugglers Notch. Discounted lift tickets to the ski resort are available. Mountain biking and horseback riding are also nearby.
- Great hotel with character and more than any chain would offer. Right near the resorts jacuzzi tub, even gas fireplace in corner. Good food on property. WiFi. Clean room for a great price! Keep it smugglers notch inn!
- Rooms are tight if 2 persons at 179 square feet but clean and functional. You might have to bring your own soap if 2 persons – the bars are miniature. Another quirk is that if you don’t put out a door knob sign for maid service, you don’t get any. The TV in my room had a humming sound until I selected a station. The hotel has charm and is well decorated and maintained in line with old Vermont with a charming living room. The owner is friendly and helpful. All said I enjoyed my stay and found it good value at $89, a large step up from the Deer Run Motor Inn where I stayed for the first night, which is sadly run down.
- The room was comfortable, loved the gaz stove in the room. The bathroom was nice, with a jacuzzi tub (didn’t use) and a shower. The whole place was quaint but a bit old.
- Beds were comfortable. Staff accommodating at an arrival so late. Very clean
- Nice bar with good food and excellent breakfast restaurant attached.
TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston
TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston offers accommodations in Burlington.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Plattsburgh is 24 miles from TownePlace Williston, VT, and Stowe is 21 miles away. Burlington International Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- LOVED THAT PETS WERE WELCOME!! THE BREAKFAST AND SOCIAL TIME WERE A REAL BONUS
- I liked having a kitchen handy. I appreciated the breakfast.
- Pet friendly hotel. Comfortable room. Easy for parking. Great structure overall.
- The lighting was inadequate. The temperature control was almost unreachable as it was behind the TV.
- Convenient to our day trips. Loved the outdoor seating and the breakfast area was very nice. The whole area was nice, clean and spacious. The staff at the desk were very friendly and helpful.
Edson Hill – A Distinctive Country Inn
One of our top picks in Stowe – and a guest favorite.
Located in Stowe, 24 miles from Burlington, Edson Hill – A Distinctive Country Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.This hotel has ski-to-door access and ski equipment is available. The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Burlington International Airport is 21 miles away.
- Newly renovated bath with heated tile floor! Immaculate!
- This place is magical. If you are looking for a secluded privacy that is also minutes to town this is the place. The rooms are in little cottages. The decor is fantastically done. Rustic modern comfort casual elegance. Perfection. This property will not offer you bells and whistels of room service or a workout facility. But, who needs that. You go outside! So much to offer right on the property like snowshoe hiking. The hotel Staff and Managers are friendly and welcoming. The pub is being in someone’s cabin with such a cool casual vide. Great beer and wind. Love everything about Edson Hill in Stowe!
- The food was excellent, restaurant was fully booked on the Saturday night but we were able to eat in the small pub on property – we thought it was perfect and a relaxed environment
I found myself at home everyday. Raquel, the lobby attendant is Awesome!
The family, all the employees, every detail was perfect! I hope I go back one day?
- Super clean & comfy cabin. Beautifully furnished. Great food at the Inn! Overall perfect stay!
Northern Lights Lodge
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Northern Lights Lodge offers accommodations in Stowe.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and fishing. Burlington is 23 miles from Northern Lights Lodge, and Barre is 24 miles from the property. Burlington International Airport is 20 miles away.
- Staff and Michael were great! Breakfast was great! It is primarily a VT motel style that is very clean and comfortable with amenities like sauna (nice), hot tub (seemed clean, but i don’t partake), and pool (seemed very clean, but i don’t partake). I really recommend this for the combination of cleanliness, comfort, value, location, and staff.
- Great location, excellent breakfast buffet, very good value for money.
- Michael and his staff were awesome! Loved the inn, the pool and spa were great, and the location was perfect! Can’t wait to come back again soon!
- All around good stay. Good owners, very good breakfast, nice pool and hot-tub. Room was a little tight, but no real complaints. Not there to stay in the room anyway.
- Great for snow sports. Great location, in between mountain and restaurant/shops. Especially good for family stays. Pool was surprisingly clean. Staff is invested, helpful, and welcoming.
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington VT
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sonesta ES Suites Burlington VT offers accommodations in Burlington.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Plattsburgh is 24 miles from Sonesta ES Suites Burlington, and Stowe is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 3.1 miles from Sonesta ES Suites Burlington VT.
- Everything was clean. Nice bathroom comfortable beds.
- I liked the external access to the room. It felt like we were in our own private villa.The pool was nice and the water temperature was very comfortable.
- comfy beds, well supplied kitchens, good breakfast, nice hot tub and pool
- The suite was amazing. The beds were so comfortable.
- Having two full baths was great and 3 TVs meant a lot of choices.
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Burlington Williston
Located in Burlington, 24 miles from Plattsburgh, Fairfield Inn by Marriott Burlington Williston features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 3.1 miles from Fairfield Inn by Marriott Burlingto.
- The (lone) employee who served breakfast was up against the school vacation crowd. She did a phenominal job. Two thumbs up to her for her professionalism under very difficult circumstances.
- Quiet, clean, breakfast better than most, free coffee was much better than I expected.
- Free green mountain coffee in the lobby. Nice toiletries
- With 2 small children. The room was very small even with 2 queen beds. Small bathroom. The night shift was not to friendly.
- Convenient location, quick and easy check-in, friendly staff, very comfortable bed, easy driving access.
Courtyard Burlington Taft Corners
Just 3 miles from Burlington International Airport, this Courtyard offers free airport shuttle. It has a heated indoor pool and hot tub, as well as a fitness room.Each room at Courtyard Burlington Taft Corners has a fridge and coffee maker. All rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV with premium channels and pay movies.Each morning, guests can enjoy a full, hot breakfast in a casual atmosphere.The on-site fitness center features cardio equipment, free weights and weighted balls. There are also plenty of jogging and biking trails nearby.Courtyard Burlington Taft Corners is a 10 minute drive from downtown Burlington. It is 3.5 miles from Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory and 6 miles from Lake Champlain.
- My son was having surgery the next day they went above and beyond to make his experience fantastic giving him a card and a little basket saying it well it was very nice
- The king size bed was very comfortable and the room was huge.
- Super clean! Very comfortable bed! My flight was earlier than their complimentary shuttle so they have a voucher for a taxi and even arranged pick up! Above and beyond helpful!
- modern looking lounge and room. Staff was friendly.
- Great property especially with children. The pool opens at 6am and no one seemed to mind a bunch of kids making noise in the pool that early. Larisa at the front desk was kind and very helpful at check in and check out. The shower pressure was great and bed were comfy.
Top Hotels In Underhill Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Underhill Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Underhill Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Underhill Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!