10 Best Hotels To Stay In Uña Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Uña Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Uña Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Uña Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Uña Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Uña Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Uña Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Uña Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel Uña Serranía Encantada
Showcasing a terrace and views of the lake, Hotel Uña Serranía Encantada is located in Uña. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge, gift shop, and shops at the property.Cuenca is 14 miles from Hotel Uña Serranía Encantada, and Albarracín is 31 miles from the property.
- Very good restaurant, Nice room and superhost with the heart on the right place 👍and this all in a fantastic region!
Buena relación calidad precio para los precios de la zona.
En el restaurante tienen un menú de 15 euros de calidad.
El personal es muy profesional y agradable.
Está bien situado para explorar la Serranía de Cuenca y a media hora de Cuenca.
Buen servicio de atendimento
Buena recepción a pesar de las horas
Un sitio de ir y repetir
- Lo que más nos gustó fue la atención y el trato. La comida muy buena.
- La ubicación y el entorno son perfectos. El personal muy amable. La chimenea crea un ambiente perfecto
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Laguna offers accommodations in Uña. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the lake, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cuenca is 13 miles from La Laguna, and Albarracín is 31 miles away.
- We’ve been warm welcome by the owner in the very late evening. After very intensive day we could feel very safe and relaxed. It was priceless. The room was very comfortable and equipped with real heating. Very convenient place for parking a car, just in front of the main building of this B&B.
- Well decorated clean rooms with comfortable bed. Room was over a bar but there was very little noise after 10pm and slept well. Appeared to be family run. No English spoken but managed to be understood. Ate in the bar and food good and very reasonably priced. Good for one or two nights.
- Muy atentos, todo muy limpio. Perfecto para su categoría de hostal.
- Trato muy familiar ..la comida excelente…volvemos a ir
- Viajamos con nuestros hijos mayores de edad para estar en familia. La habitación muy cómoda y limpia. La calefacción genial. El trato que recibimos por parte de todos fue muy familiar. Cenamos una noche y todo estaba de rechupete. Los desayunos buenísimos y hechos al instante. (bolleria, tostadas…). Además estamos cerca del nacimiento del rio cuervo, a un paso de la ciudad encantada y cerca de Cuenca. Si volvemos por esos lares, repetiremos. Lo he recomendado a la familia y amigos cuando nos han preguntado por nuestro viaje.
Hotel El Tablazo
Located in Villalba de la Sierra, 12 miles from Cuenca, Hotel El Tablazo features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for golfing and biking. Mariana is 6 miles from Hotel El Tablazo, and Peralejos de las Truchas is 27 miles away.
Splendid rural hotel set next to a trout stream and fishing lake.
Rooms are clean and tidy with standard facilities, bar serves cold beer and the restaurant serves good food at a decent price.
All in all great value and an excellent option for an overnight.
- Everything. Friendly helpful staff, lovely location. Very surprised it only had two stars.
- Fantastic location next to a stream and very quiet.Easy to find and close to tourist places of interest.
- Good location, right next to the Serranía de Cuenca.
- The area for relax and close to the most interesting areas in Cuenca
- Splendid rural hotel set next to a trout stream and fishing lake.
Hotel El Gamo
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Tragacete, 25 miles from Cuenca, Hotel El Gamo features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Albarracín is 22 miles from Hotel El Gamo, and Bronchales is 18 miles away.
- Room was clean and a decent size, if a little dated and gloomy, and wifi was available.
- Nice, tranquil village, very clean and comfort room.
- La limpieza, el trato del personal, la comida, el paraje. Todo muy bien
Buen desayuno y buena gastronomía en general.Personal muy atento
Hubo alguna pequeña incidencia que resolvieron bien
- Buen enclave para visitar puntos de interés de la zona, para hacer senderismo, pueblo tranquilo ideal para descansar, instalaciones limpias, buena calidad de la comida, buena atención de todo el personal y precio razonable
Cueva del Fraile
One of our top picks in Cuenca.Cueva del Fraile is set in a former monastery which dates back to the 16th century. Set in 6 acres of grounds, it features an outdoor swimming pool, and is a 10 minute drive from Cuenca.The Cueva maintains many of the building’s original features including a central courtyard and stone arches. The spacious rooms feature attractive, rustic décor with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. Each room has a TV and fully equipped bathroom.La Hoz restaurant serves a selection of traditional Spanish dishes and has a large wine collection. There is also a poolside restaurant open during the summer months.Set within a country estate, the Fraile offers views of the surrounding countryside. It is just half a mile from the Arroyo de Bonilla River and a 15-minute drive from the famous Casas Colgadas hanging houses.
The Cueva del Fraille was closed for refurbishment so we stayed at the Leonor de Aquitaine which is the hotel we are reviewing.
Everything about this hotel was just right,really comfortable but only possible to have breakfast as the restaurant was not open.
- This hotel was a wonderful surprise – even more lovely than it looks in the photos. The rooms are modern and comfortable, and clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful (we forgot our toothpaste and they gave us some!), and the restaurant was excellent. We had our dogs with us, and they were very welcome. The location is just outside Cuenca, but you need a car as the mountain road would be uncomfortable to walk down. I can imagine this is especially beautiful in the summer months, when the pool and gardens are open. We will definitely go back!
- Room was very spacious with big comfortable bed. We had dinner and it was all fresh and tasty. Would highly recommend to try the house red. Little bit Expensive food, cheap alcohol. If you want a proper countryside experience this is the place.
- The staff were very good, attentive and friendly. The restaurant was very good value with a reasonable selection. Make sure you drive on through the Serrania de Cuenca to enjoy the unspoilt mountain scenery and wildlife.
- Just wonderful…only complaint breakfast coffee not great otherwise well worth a 10
- The Cueva del Fraille was closed for refurbishment so we stayed at the Leonor de Aquitaine which is the hotel we are reviewing.
One of our top picks in Cuenca.The 4-star Hotel Torremangana is in the center of the city, right in front of a beautiful park bordering the Júcar River, and next to the antique quarter.In addition to the listed amenities all rooms have wired music and a direct-dial telephone.In the La Cocina restaurant you can enjoy traditional local cuisine, made using only the finest ingredients. The hotel offers good services and facilities, and wireless internet is free of charge and available throughout the entire hotel.
- Very good location,close to the park & main Street.
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the staff really friendly and helpful. The Hotel is just a few minutes from the restaurants and the city centre. There is a bus stop just a few metres from the hotel that takes you to Cuenca´s Heritage. Our overall stay was outstanding!!
- Hotel tranquilo y agradable, co buenas instalaciones
The bed was very comfortable..the room was more than adequate..
Location as expected ideal access to old town..
- The restaurant is excellent. Typical food of the region and reasonably priced for the quality
Exe Cuenca offers accommodations in Cuenca.The rooms include a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- I liked the room, and the shower and the overall feel of the place. it was clean and nice.
- Well run Hotel. .Lovely breakfast..Thanks John and Jo Uk
- Breakfast was all quality products and all staff very helpful and friendly. Our room was super clean 😄
- Great value for price, clean room with big bathroom. Free parking. Outside of town you need car. Friendly staff.
The bathroom was one of the best, with great shower and big space overall. The room was also very big and clean, the bed was confortable.
It takes you 10 minutes to go to Casco Antigo with a taxi and costs ~10 euros.
Hotel Rural el Cuco
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Rural el Cuco is located in Ribatajadilla in the region of Castila-La Mancha, just 17 miles from Cuenca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Mariana is 11 miles from Hotel Rural el Cuco, and Peralejos de las Truchas is 23 miles away.
- la casa preciosa rustica muy bonita en el baño cuidan hasta el mas minimo detalle tienen un estuchito con cepillo de dientes a parte del jabon y eso te dejan un botecito de nivea pequeño una maravilla yo lleve a mi mascota y el sitio esta ideal para dar un paseo por el campo y perderse
- Alojamiento muy acogedor y dueños muy agradables, perfecto para desconectar.
- La gente superamable, atenta y complaciente. Comida sencilla y más que correcta. Instalaciones sobrias y limpias. Entorno de naturaleza privilegiada.
- El personal muy amable. Montó 2 camas supletorias en la habitación Doble (íbamos con 2 ñiños). Se come y cena muy bien en el propio hotel.
- Los dueños muy amables y cordiales. La comida muy rica, las habitaciones amplias, cómodas, limpias y muy nuevas. Es un punto que se puedan llevar mascotas. Un lugar con encanto para desconectar, estar tranquilo y dar largos paseos por la Serranía de Cuenca.
Hotel Alfonso VIII De Cuenca
This hotel is one of the most central hotels in the appealing city of Cuenca, offering its guests with a top-floor terrace boasting stunning views of the charming medieval historic quarter.Cuenca is a fascinating city full of enticing little corners to discover, medieval architectures and lies between the gorges carved out by the rivers Júcar and Huécar and surrounded by countryside.The hotel is well-located for exploring the city, close to the main shopping center and provides easy road access. In addition the hotel also has the terrace restaurant where you can enjoy attractive, panoramic views while enjoying a pleasant meal.
- Good location,walking distance to old town and historical places. Beautiful, new apartment-like unit. Each bedroom has own shower or bathroom.
- Big room, very clean, nice views for a very reasonable price. A nice discount on the parking nearby. Would I stay here again if I’m visiting Cuenca? Yes!
- A fabulous interior and right opposite the Cathedral, easy walking to bars, restaurants, shops.
The secure parking close by is subsidised by the hotel. It costs 10 euros/24hr
A walk through the park outside the hotel takes you to the base of the old town, an easy walk to the hanging houses etc. The park has several chiringuitos.
Shopping area is on the other side of the hotel
Very comfortable bed
The Terraza restaurant is a good choice for dinner, there are fixed price and a la carte options.
- Restaurant was excellent for dinner, both in price and quality.
One of our best sellers in Cuenca! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Plaza offers accommodations in Cuenca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Everything.the decor in the hotel is fabulous too.
- Good value hotel with comfortable beds. Nice bathroom.
- THe hotel was close to the old station and our car rental company which was exactly what we wanted. The staff were pleasant and helpful within their language limitations.
The whole place was super clean and the people friendly.
The bar attached was lively (but not noisy) and served great food.
- Receptionist Flora was exceptionally helpful showing us what places to visit and recommending great places to eat.
Top Hotels In Uña Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Uña Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Uña Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Uña Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!