10 Best Hotels To Stay In Umpqua Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Umpqua Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Umpqua Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Umpqua Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Umpqua Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Umpqua Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Umpqua Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Umpqua Oregon:
Motel 6 Sutherlin
Motel 6 Sutherlin offers pet-friendly accommodations in Sutherlin.Every room is equipped with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Eugene/Mahlon Sweet Field Airport, 52 miles from Motel 6 Sutherlin.
Very comfortable large room.
Handicap accommodations were very helpful.
I think it’s the best motel 6 by far
Close to the restaurant
- Room was totally tidy and comfortable. We all slept well. It was great to be able to bring our dog with no fuss and no extra charge!
- The staff was the best part of our trip. They were friendly and accommodating and tried their best with what they had.
- Clean room. Laminate floor looks and feels cleaner than carpet.
- Very comfortable large room.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hartford Lodge
Situated at the Rouge-Umpqua Scenic Byway entrance, this Sutherlin hotel features an indoor pool and well equipped gym. Traditional guest rooms provide free Wi-Fi and cable TV.A fridge, microwave and coffee facilities are offered in each room at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Hartford Lodge. All rooms are air conditioned.Guests can relax in the indoor hot tub. The hotel offers an on-site business center with fax and photocopying services.Wildlife Safari is 22 miles from the Harford Lodge BEST WESTERN PLUS. Roseburg Valley Mall is 12.4 miles away.
- Everything is always ready no matter when we arrive.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Free breakfast includes Omelet, eggs or pancakes cooked to order plus a breakfast bar of juice, coffee, tea, cereal, self-made waffles cereal, fruit…
We checked in early because I unexpectedly got there before noon. They had a clean room and gave it to me without hesitation. Pool and hot tub hours are flexible and we were able to use them before we checked out in the morning.
Beautiful new hotel and very nice staff.
- Daily cooked breakfast by a chef FABULOUS !! We loved your hotel and everything about it.
- Yes, the morning breakfast and atmosphere was very good.
Super 8 Roseburg
One of our best sellers in Roseburg! This Roseburg hotel is just off Interstate 5, a 20-minute drive from the Wildlife Safari. The hotel offers a daily continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi and an indoor swimming pool.Super 8 Roseburg features cable TV and a coffee maker in each guest room. Hair dyers and ironing facilities are also included in each room.Guests can use the business center or the laundry facilities at the Roseburg Super 8. Free on-site parking is also available at this pet-friendly hotel.Crater Lake National Park is within a 2-hour drive of the Super 8 in Roseburg. The Roseburg VA Medical Center is 2 miles away.
- Friendly staff, clean comforable room at a great price.
- Staff was amazing, I called for an iron. Before I could open my door to go get it at the front desk, they ran it up to me.
- Good travel hotel. We need to overnight on our way to California. It is not a Four Seasons but very adequate for a travel hotel.
room was spotless,
bed very comfortable
The staff was top-notch all of them. Courteous friendly, and business sense. Better service than I received at some of the comfort inns.
- Was close to everything we needed and easy to get to
Sleep Inn & Suites Roseburg
Sleep Inn & Suites Roseburg offers accommodations in Roseburg.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- It was an easy check in and we really only needed to sleep there – so we didn’t spend a lot of extra time hanging out.
- Clean room, good bathroom, nice breakfast, helpful staff.
- Friendly staff and a nice location right off the freeway. Close to a few good eating spots and easy in and out. Clean room and a great price.
- Wayne was so accommodating and kind to honor our request!was very comfortable
-Staff were polite and attentive
-Biscuits and gravy were good
Comfort Inn Roseburg
Located 3 miles away from Douglas County Fairgrounds and Speedway, this Oregon hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. It serves a daily continental breakfast. All rooms include free Wi-Fi.A cable TV is offered in each air-conditioned guest room at the Comfort Inn Roseburg. For convenience, each room includes a microwave, a refrigerator, a work desk and ironing facilities.A 24-hour reception greets guests of Comfort Inn. Guests can work out in the
24-hour fitness centre. A guest launderette and a business centre are also available.Wildlife Safari is 11 miles away from this hotel. Myrtle Creek Golf Course is 20 minutes’ drive away. Crater Lake is 89 miles away.
- The room was clean and welcoming. The staff was great. Love the lady that works the breakfast area. She was upbeat she kept everything filled and both times we stayed there she was great. Check in and out was easy and the other staff was very friendly.
- Probably the newest hotel in Roseburg. Very clean and surprising quiet yet close to freeway interchange.
Nice linens. Comfortable bed.
Wait staff in breakfast room was extremely attentive and full of positive energy.
- Nice breakfast and friendly staff. Comfy bed and pillows.
- The staff are friendly and hospitable. The rooms are clean. I would stay here again.
Windmill Inn of Roseburg
Windmill Inn of Roseburg offers accommodations in Roseburg. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
- Everything was excellent – can’t believe the computer rated your facility only as a 3 star! The staff was very accommodating and helpful!
- Super clean. Staff helpful and friendly. Good hot water. Mini fridge and microwave.
- Location location location. We were on a trip to Ashland – a long drive from Seattle. We broke the trip in Roseburg. The Windmill is close to the freeway, close to decent food, and was perfectly adequate for our needs. Helpful friendly staff. An OK breakfast. All we needed, and well priced.
- We like the central location to everything. The staff is friendly and helpful each time we stay. It is very clean.
- convenient location and a good value for the price. Nice swimming pool
Best Western Garden Villa Inn
This hotel is 1 miles from Roseburg, Oregon town center and 1.6 miles from Roseburg Valley Mall. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi. It offers guests a seasonal outdoor pool.Every room at the Best Western Garden Villa Inn comes with a microwave, refrigerator and a coffee maker. All rooms are warmly decorated and include a satellite TV.A daily breakfast buffet featuring Belgian waffles is served at the Garden Villa Best Western Inn. The weeknight cookie bar offers a variety of freshly baked cookies and a choice of beverage.Guests have free access to the hot tub and are welcome to use the poolside barbecue facilities.The Douglas County Museum of Natural History is 3 miles from the hotel. Roseburg Municipal Golf Course is 6 minute drive away.
- Great hotel, recently renovated with clean rooms, friendly staff, and a great retro feel. Breakfast was also one of the best for this category of hotel.
- The girl at the front desk went above and beyond to help me out when I checked in due to my injured ankle!
- Jessica was so accommodating and friendly she works at the front desk all staff was wonderful
- This is beautiful hotel. Staff was very helpful and polite. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Comfy bed, all appliances functioned as they should have. Good breakfast
Timber Valley Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Roseburg.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Timber Valley Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Roseburg.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Friendly staff, very clean rooms, comfortable big rooms, great breakfast, and nice helpful staff, housekeepers and front desk!
- Clean linen, comfortable bed, presence of microwave, fridge and coffee machine.
- Huge rooms and perfectly acceptable level of accommodation for the price. Excellent value considering the roominess.
- Easy check-in for a late night arrival (9:30pm). Staff very friendly. Room was clean and spacious, bed very comfortable, microwave and fridge useful, good sized bathroom with good water pressure with fluffy towels. Great price. Had my certified service dog with me and there was no issue (ie. went as it should). Would recommend and stay here again.
- We booked this hotel last minute while on the road and was more than surprised to find such a nice room for such a low price. The clerk was very friendly and helpful and facilities were clean. We would recommended this place to anyone that wanted a inexpensive, convenient and comfortable room to stay.
Quality Inn Central Roseburg
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Central Roseburg offers accommodations in Roseburg. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find an ATM at the property.
- Although I don’t like to stay in hotels with the room door to the outside facing the parking lot, this one was exceptionally clean & seemed to attract caliber visitors. The staff was very helpful, friendly and considerate. They even made a special trip to bring us a blanket when we inquired about needing one. Having nice hot food for breakfast was very nice. The bed was very comfortable, even the pillows.
- The breakfast was decent and the location was good.
- tiny room. low occupancy, but all guests were crammed into the corner that we were in and that made it noisy.
- We were more than happy with this booking, location, and the staff are what made it. The check in and out went smoothly, great restaurant suggestions for the night we aririved(Brix on SE Jackson-excellent) and then on our departure Korrie who I think worked the night shift and got the bfst ready, excellent. What a fine young man and a huge asset to your organization. All the staff were lovely, the room was excellent,quiet and we got what we asked for a back rm away from the main road on street level. All in all we would highly recommend this location and will return. Thanks for a great stay for our first stop on route to Calif. J&D B
- What I expect from Quality Inn. Room was clean, bed comfy, breakfast included
Howard Johnson Express Inn Roseburg
Located 94 miles from Crater Lake and Diamond Lake, this Roseburg motel offers a free pass to a gym 3 blocks away. All rooms include free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast. A laundromat is on site.Cable TV with free movie channels is featured in all rooms at Howard Johnson Express Inn Roseburg. Each room comes with tea and coffee-making facilities. A fridge and microwave are provided.A 24-hour front desk is provided at Roseburg Howard Johnson Express Inn. Fax and photocopying services are available.Wildlife Safari is 10.5 miles from this motel. Garden Valley Shopping Mall is a 10 minute walk away.
- The owners were AMAZING, and really made you feel at home ! It was clean and beautiful. The breakfast was very delicious as well.
- The room was a nice size and was a reasonable price and the front desk was nice and accommodating. Nice fridge and microwave. Bed was comfortable. Liked that the bottom floor doors were easy to park next to and unload luggage. No carrying or luggage carts.
- Large room. Very nice owners/operators. Special needs were accommodated quickly.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful and the rooms very clean!
- Very very clean and awesome breakfast (eggs, Cheerios, yogurt and mandarins)
Top Hotels In Umpqua Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Umpqua Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Umpqua Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Umpqua Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!