10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ullesthorpe Leicestershire – Top Hotel Reviews
Ullesthorpe Leicestershire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ullesthorpe Leicestershire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ullesthorpe Leicestershire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ullesthorpe Leicestershire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ullesthorpe Leicestershire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ullesthorpe Leicestershire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ullesthorpe Leicestershire:
Best Western Plus Ullesthorpe Court Hotel & Golf Club
On 120 acres of Leicestershire countryside, just a 10 minute drive from M1 junction 20, Best Western Plus Ullesthorpe Court Hotel & Golf Club features 72 comfortable bedrooms with private bathrooms and an 18-hole championship golf course.This privately owned hotel, golf club and recreation complex in Leicestershire was originally a 17th-century manor house and the hotel retains many of its original features. It is surrounded by Leicestershire countryside but close to the Midlands highway network making it the ideal venue for golf and recreation breaks, an important conference or an idyllic location for wedding receptions.The à la carte, table d’hôte and bar menus offer a wide choice of dining experiences. The 18-hole championship golf course offers challenging greens and numerous water features, and the health club has a well-equipped fitness room. Alternatively, you can relax in the pool, sauna, hot tub or steam room. Utopia, the beauty salon, offers a wide range of Decleor treatments.
- Decent meal at the restaurant, good rooms and facilities onsite.
- I liked the staff were very helpful and the room was lovely.
- The beds were really comfortable,really nice toiletries and very clean
- Lovely location , we were there because we went to a funeral in Lutterworth and didn’t want to travel back to Surrey on the same day , had a very nice stay , had bar food in the evening and a few drinks , nice atmosphere around the hotel , staff friendly , lovely comfortable bed and clean room !
- Lovely place in the country and the food was yummy beds were very comfy
The Greyhound Coaching Inn
In the town of Lutterworth, The Greyhound Coaching Inn is a charming 18th century hotel with a welcoming atmosphere. It features superb food, free Wi-Fi and still maintains much of its original vibrant heritage.The Greyhound has individual bedrooms with private bathrooms, a restaurant, and lounge bar, all of which are enclosed within the beautiful surroundings of a courtyard. From creative English favorites to exotic international cuisine, the restaurant can cater to all tastes. The Vaults Italian Bistro also features a more informal sitting.The Greyhound is a 5-minute drive from the M1 (junction 20), M6 (junction 1), A5 and A14. The M69 (junction 1) is 10 minutes away. You can reach the Birmingham NEC and Donington Park Motor Racing in 20 minutes.
- The room was beautifully presented. The bed was very comfortable. The staff was very accomadating. Made me feel at ease. I think breakfast could be more of it.
- Nice Hotel, Helpful friendly staff, comfortable well equipped rooms, parking close by, good location. Excellent breakfast with lots of choice.
- Cold the first night -it was snowing- and extra heater was missing from the room. However one was promptly supplied the next day when we commented on it.
- Lovely quiet room with 4 poster bed and separate entrance in courtyard. Very friendly staff.
- Great location, helpful staff, rooms were comfortable and full of character. Good breakfast with different choices from the standard full English.
Mill On The Soar
Mill On The Soar is located in Broughton Astley, just 27 miles from Birmingham. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.Nottingham is 29 miles from Mill On The Soar, and Stratford-upon-Avon is 31 miles from the property. East Midlands Airport is 21 miles away.
- The bed was really comfortable with crisp linen, the room was nice and clean with leasent modern decor. The staff were really helpful and friendly.
- Arrived on a hot Friday evening. Place was very busy but not enough staff on. However, those who were on were friendly and helpful despite being harassed. Told food would be a 40 minute wait but we got it in 20. Very enjoyable. However, real ales were off. Not enough ordered in?
- Good amount of space in the room. Beds were comfortable.
- Spacious, clean and comfortable room for a reasonable price
- Rooms were sooooo comfy and the hotel served good food till 10pm so finishing work late was no problem, staff fantastic too ?
Jurys Inn Hinckley Island
Located in Hinckley, 23 miles from Birmingham, Jurys Inn Hinckley Island features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stratford-upon-Avon is 27 miles from Jurys Inn Hinckley Island, and Leicester is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- There was a vibrant atmosphere within the hotel and conference areas. The food throughout was plentiful and of high quality. Even though there were large numbers within the hotel the place was not unduly noisy, especially post 2300 hours.
- The pool was a place where you can properly relax. The breakfast was amazing, especially the full English.
- HAD A LOVELY RELAXING TIME WITH FAMILY BEFORE ATTENDING A FAMMILY WEDDING. THE RESTAURANT FOOD WAS EXCELLENT AND VERY GOOD SELECTION OF DRINKS
- The rooms were an excellent size, staff were exceptional.
- Executive room and bed were big. Bed and bedding very comfortable. Towels and robes were heavy weight. Bathroom and bedroom clean. Chairs to sit on were a bonus. Good amount of sockets. Breakfast was varied and tasty. Room temperature could be adjusted easily. Diet coke and kitkat in room.
Featuring its own Indian restaurant, The Heritage Hotel is just a 5 minute walk from Narborough Train Station. It offers rooms with private bathrooms, a 20 minute drive from Leicester.Each light, airy room at Heritage Hotel includes a TV and offers free Wi-Fi access. Guests can use tea/coffee-making facilities or room service.The Heritage’s restaurant offers both Indian and English dishes, while the relaxing bar provides a range of drinks.Free parking is available at The Heritage, and highway M1 is easily accessible, less than a minute away. The center of Narborough is less than a 15 minute walk away, and Fosse Shopping Park is just a 5-minute drive away.
- they always try to give me my same room which is kind
- The room was a good size. The staff were friendly.
- It was a very last minute booking so cannot complain really especially for the price
- Basic but good. Nice Indian restaurant downstairs.
- The bed was really comfortable and the shower was hot and powerful. Everything we could need for one night was there. The Indian restaurant downstairs is very good and the staff are friendly. It also has a private car park which was great.
Weston Hall Hotel
Surrounded by 7 acres of grounds in a village location, this 16th-century manor house is reminiscent of the elegance of a bygone era while offering all modern comforts.At Weston Hall Hotel, you can escape to another world where your every need is taken care of. Extremely well connected with easy access from the M1, M6, M69 and NEC, Weston Hall Hotel provides the ideal base for your stay in the heart of England. Weston Hall Hotel is a great venue for you and your company to conduct business, in a tranquil setting yet only minutes from the highway network.At the end of the day you can return to a hearty meal in the hotel’s restaurant. You can rest assured that all of our dishes are produced in house using the finest fresh ingredients, locally produced whenever possible.
very comfy bed.
Danielle was a very helpful staff member.
- Brilliant room, Delicious food, easy free parking.
environ and building, nicely maintained
bathroom really good
restaurant food – choice and quality
good room service menu
- Good choice of food for breakfast. Staff were pleasant and fulfilled our needs.The room was well equipped with all that we needed.The cleaning staff were friendly and accommodating.
- Good access for the Ricoh arena. Adequate parking. Countryside location, a bonus in a built up area of the country.
- very comfy bed.
Golden Lion Hotel
One of our best sellers in Rugby! The Golden Lion is a friendly, family-run hotel and 16th-century inn located in the village of Easenhall, just 4 miles from Rugby. It has free parking and free Wi-Fi access.The quiet hotel is 9 miles from Coventry and convenient for access to highways M6 and M1.The bedrooms are located in a stylish extension, and are equipped with practical, homey items and private bathrooms. There are 2 rooms with four-poster beds and spa bathtubs.The bar and restaurant with its log fire and beams serves Real Ales and good food, including a Sunday carvery. There is also a modern function suite.
- There are a lot of things to like about staying at The Golden Lion and top of the list is most definitely the friendliness and attentiveness of all the staff; nothing was too much trouble and every one had a smile on their face. Add to that lovely food and very comfortable beds; we had a great stay.
- Friendly staff, great atmosphere and good home cooked food.
- Lovely old character building. Staff all really helpful. Food very good.
- A very comfortable, very quiet hotel with a great bar in a lovely village
- A warm friendly hotel In addition wonderful food and friendly staff
Grosvenor Hotel Rugby
One of our top picks in Rugby.Grosvenor Hotel Rugby is located in Rugby, just 28 miles from Birmingham. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Stratford-upon-Avon is 23 miles from Grosvenor Hotel Rugby, and Milton Keynes is 31 miles away. Birmingham Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Staff when checking in and out were very helpful. Enjoyed the breakfast and dinner.
- The Guy on check in and check out was very pleasant and helped me out during my stay..
- It is old authentic building. There is very friendly polite and helpful staff.
- A nice touch is being taken to your room on check-in.
- excellent value Hotel in a great location also lots of parking
Draycote Hotel And Whitefields Golf Course
Featuring free WiFi, Draycote Hotel And Whitefields Golf Course offers accommodations in Rugby. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Birmingham is 26 miles from Draycote Hotel, and Stratford-upon-Avon is 19 miles away. Birmingham Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Location and grounds very pleasant. Function room was just right for our wedding party and looked delightful on our arrival.Food was served efficientally, and was as ordered.
- Very clean and well maintained. Quiet. Easy access to surrounding area.
- The friendliness of the staff. The lounge /dining area was particularly attractive
Upon arrival at the Draycote Hotel, we were greeted by a beautiful and warm reception area. The receptionist (forgotten her name) was polite and efficient and carefully gave us directions to our room. Our room was beautifully presented with extra pillows, towels and duvet throw. The room was warm and dust-free. I requested a ground floor as I was travelling with my daughter and my request was fulfilled! The service at the bar from (forgotten his name) was 5* quality, he was friendly and patient and the music at the bar area was pleasant. Shower in the room worked with hot water and good pressure.
Breakfast was a buffet, served hot and although they did not serve porridge, they were happy to provide a fresh bowlful for my daughter. I’m so pleased with this hotel, deserves to be 4* at least!
- Nice relaxed atmosphere, good breakfast selection.
Hilton Leicester Hotel
Located in Leicester, 3.2 miles from The Shires Shopping Centre, Hilton Leicester Hotel features a terrace and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Hotel was nice, the only bad thing was you have to pay for the wifi.
- The food was OK, both my evening meal and breakfast. Staff were very nice.
- We only wanted poached eggs for breakfast and we were accommodated despite not in the menu at a very reasonable price. Also we were going to the football match and taxis were ordered both ways at a low fixed price with Club Taxis
- The food was really good – I stayed two nights and the first room was lovely
- The Stafff were very friendly and courteous. The room was very big, comfortable and clean.
Top Hotels In Ullesthorpe Leicestershire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ullesthorpe Leicestershire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ullesthorpe Leicestershire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ullesthorpe Leicestershire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!