10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ulldecona Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ulldecona Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ulldecona Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ulldecona Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ulldecona Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ulldecona Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ulldecona Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ulldecona Catalonia:
Hotel Bon Lloc
Located in Ulldecona in the region of Catalonia, 16 miles from Peñíscola, Hotel Bon Lloc features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Morella is 29 miles from Hotel Bon Lloc, and Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 8 miles from the property. Castellon Airport is 33 miles away.
- The location, near the motorway, but far enough away to not hear it.
- arrivedat 2pm received a text message saying our room was ready for us, still serving lunch so we had lunch before booking in.
- Het ontbijt was minder, geen brood beschuiten met confituurdat
- El propietari molt amable i ha resolt tots els nostres problemes de transport.
les chambres sont très grandes et on peut s’y installer à 3 voire 4.
hotel très calme.
Hotel Cal Naudi
One of our top picks in Les Cases d’Alcanar.Hotel Cal Naudi is located in Les Cases d’Alcanar, just 15 miles from Peñíscola. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 6 miles from Hotel Cal Naudi, and L’Ametlla de Mar is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The food and room was amazing. Very relaxed atmosphere. The host has a wealth of knowledge about the surrounding areas which he was happy to help us with. Would definitely be staying here again in the future.
- Looking for some quiet quality time location with personal attention, this is it!
- Hotel Cal Naudi is great. Spacious clean bedrooms and bathrooms. Very comfortable beds. Lovely attentive staff. Excellent and well priced food and wine. Fun swimming pool and billiard table. Everything was fabulous. Just a few kilometres down the hill to the town of Les Cases d’Alcanar for the beach and lunch at the excellent restaurants including Les Barques Can Joan. Thanks Cal Naudi.
- Our host was very helpful, room very nice, tiny bit pricey but you did have bathrobes, slippers which you always have to pay a bit of a premium for. The dinner de la casa was just lovely – delicious and beautifully presented for 22 Euros, very good value. Very tranquil and i would recommend it. I would say for couples/friends , not really children.
- Fabulous place off the beaten track! Beautiful clean rooms with fabulous bathroom.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Carlos III offers accommodations in Sant Carles de la Ràpita. The hotel has an outdoor pool, playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Peñíscola is 17 miles from Carlos III, and L’Ametlla de Mar is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 37 miles from Carlos III.
- Staff were very friendly. Outlook was excellent. Bedroom was large with an excellent balcony. Plenty of very hot water. New lift to second floor. Plenty of secure parking. Excellent very reasonable dinner and breakfast which at just 4 euros was a bargain. Really excellent and efficient heating (&cooling)
- Good size room very clean. The shower was good as was the array of soap / shower gel etc provided.
- The staff were very helpful in providing a sandwich even though their restaurant had closed. They were also helpful in loaning us an adapter for our mobiles.
- Beachside position is great but this was a winter stay. Excellent sea and pool views from balcony.
Interesting place, build directly next to the beach, apparently once it was on the beach proper. Proudly renovated from ’60’s origin, staying in style. Simple but functional design. Generous room and balcony. Pleasant atmosphere, staff relaxed but attentive and flexible.
Rooms are accessible through open balconies, almost like a motel. Seems to have lots of regulars. Was there for one night but would have stayed longer.
Hotel Restaurante Duc de Vendome
Hotel Restaurante Duc de Vendome offers accommodations in Vinarós. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Peñíscola is 10 miles from Hotel Restaurante Duc de Vendome, and Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 11 miles away. Castellon Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- The room was really nice beds really comfortable loverly and clean would stay again at this very nice hotel thank you
- The owner & staff were superb. Convenient location for our business/leisure trip!
- Lovely friendly hotel just off the main road ,nice basic breakfast included with free parking
- Good value and convenient on our transit to Barcelona
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Plaça Vella offers accommodations in Sant Carles de la Ràpita, just 21 miles from Peñíscola. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with bathrobes and free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.L’Ametlla de Mar is 21 miles from Plaça Vella, and Tortosa is 14 miles away. Castellon Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Alojamiento sencillo pero limpio y con camas muy cómodas. Muy céntrico y cercano al mar. Vistas al mar desde el pequeño balcón de la habitación. Desayuno generoso y bueno a precio muy razonable
- Buena situación. Precio excelente. Desayuno más que correcto
- Habitación amplia. El personal muy amable y servicial. Merece mucho la pena el desayuno por poco más.
- Habitación caliente y nos dejaron salir mas tarde de las 12:00 sin ningún problema.
- La habitación antigua, pero calidad precio bien. El almuerzo muy bien y la situación del hotel buena.
Hotel Diego is located in Santa Bárbara, 25 miles from Peñíscola and 8 miles from Sant Carles de la Ràpita. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. L’Ametlla de Mar is 20 miles from Hotel Diego, and Tortosa is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 42 miles from Hotel Diego.
- This hotel is very unpretentious but really comfortable. The staff treated us like royalty. The room was very clean. I would stay there again.
- Smart people above all the owner, very comfotable and calm place with very good food and wine, as well as the breakfast
- Stylish and modern public areas but very basic rooms.
- Good parking. The food was generally good and an interesting menu.
- A warm welcome to a comfortable, clean hotel, and a room where everything worked. The evening “Menu Septembre” was excellent and good value, being made up of a number of tasty dishes, and including wine etc. The hotel owner couldn’t have given us more attention to ensure all was well. A very good experience, with a pleasant breakfast the following morning. There was plenty of level parking for our motorcycle, despite the car park being busy.
Hotel Can Batiste
Hotel Can Batiste is located in Sant Carles de la Ràpita, 20 miles from Peñíscola and 22 miles from L’Ametlla de Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Tortosa is 14 miles from Hotel Can Batiste, and Alcossebre is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 39 miles from Hotel Can Batiste.
- Good breakfast but restaurant in the evening was overpriced
- the hotel was well organised throughout; we had asked for secure parking, it was already arranged; our room (209) was spacious and comfortable, with an excellent bathroom, and spotless; we ate twice in the restaurant, which was superb (and the restaurant staff were charming and professional); among several excellent dishes, the seabass was outstanding; breakfast was typical Spanish, ham, cheese, fresh bread, good coffee; we enjoyed our stay at this hotel, and we have already booked another stay; we also enjoyed visiting the Ebre delta, a place of great natural beauty, just 15 minutes from the hotel.
- The continental breakfast was good. The decor is very nice with some interesting art work. The staff were friendly although only one spoke English.
- Fantastic. Nice clean room. Wifi good speed. Bathroom clean with a really good shower.
- The room was adequate and the restaurant excellent
Hotel Tancat de Codorniu
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. This 19th century country house, in the Alcanar Oasis in the south of Tarragona, was used by Alfonso XII as a summer retreat.Here, within this enclosed area, encircled by orange groves, you will feel like royalty. Within these peaceful surroundings, you can go for a cycle ride, swim in one of the 2 outdoor pools and play a game of mini golf. The beach and port area are a short walk away, where you can soak up the sun and watch the play of boats on the water.Enjoy the luxurious accommodations and spectacular surroundings of the Tancat De Codorniu.
- Beautiful and cosy suits (which are semi-detached houses) with a private jacuzzi in a little garden. There is parking just next to suits which is really comfortable.
- We are repeat visitors to this hotel as it has become a firm favourite of ours. The area is wonderful, right on the Mediterranean but no tourists, just orange trees. The hotel is a boutique oasis with individual rooms, comfortable and relaxing surroundings and a great restaurant. The grounds are very secure and there is covered parking for the motorbike – we will be back!
- Everything was perfect and the staff was very welcomed
- Little garden in front of our room with own jacuzzi. Room wooden decoration blanded with modern details was really impresive.
- The size of the bedroom and terrace and also how private it was
Hcc Montsia is located in Amposta, 26 miles from Peñíscola and 6 miles from Sant Carles de la Ràpita. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. L’Ametlla de Mar is 17 miles from Hcc Montsia, and Tortosa is 8 miles away. Reus Airport is 42 miles from the property.
Our second stay here
The buffet breakfast was very good and the shower in the bathroom was very good.
There were all the essentials in the room/ bathroom that you expect.
- Excellent location and very friendly helpful staff
- Location is in the middle of town with all bars and restaurants in walking distance.
- Location was great. Helpfull staff. Decoration little bit old but everything was 100%
- Good location.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Sant Carles de la Ràpita in the region of Catalonia, 20 miles from Peñíscola, Nou Rocamar features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for windsurfing.L’Ametlla de Mar is 21 miles from Nou Rocamar, and Tortosa is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 40 miles from Nou Rocamar.
- The receptionist was very friendly, the room was OK and the price really cheap.
Fairly good value
Nice situation in a lovely town with a lovely seafront
Good internet connection
- every-thing about the hostal was very good room cleaned every day towels bed sheets changed every day very clean every where.shared bath-room was no problem never saw any-one when i used it.i pressed wrong button on tv remote so no tv saw reception who came back with me straight away to fix it.could come and go any-time day or night.
- The bedroom was clean and quiet. The bathroom was also clean and just perfect for a quick weekend getaway. It was nice having so many restaurantes nearby, and it’s also close to the beach.
- Staff is super friendly and helpful, spoke English for check-in and gave me good tips about what to see in the area. Room was basic with a nice bathroom just next door, for the price I thought it was fantastic. Sant Carles is a very nice coastal town with a more relaxed feel than the bigger cities further south, and the beautiful natural park and lagoon add interest to the coastline.
Top Hotels In Ulldecona Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ulldecona Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ulldecona Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ulldecona Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!