Ulba is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ulba. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ulba. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ulba. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ulba right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ulba with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Ulba.
10 Best Hotels In Ulba:
El Hogar de Chocolate
One of our top picks in Baños – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, El Hogar de Chocolate offers accommodations in Baños. The hotel has a barbecue and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. San Andrés is 25 miles from El Hogar de Chocolate, and Riobamba is 26 miles away.
- Very comfortable beds. A bath tub as well as a shower. Great breakfast. Fabulous hostess.
- We felt we were treated like a good friend instead of a customer. There are good trails to see waterfalls right on the property and friendly dogs to accompany you. Just out of town the hotel was quiet, but just an inexpensive taxi ride away. There is a pool and hot Spa to relax. Breakfast was abundant and good.
- It has two beautiful waterfalls that are on their private property. Walked 29 dogs to both locations with the owner
- If you are planning vacation with your family (little ones included) do you self a favor: stop searching and go for ‘Hogar de Chocolate’. This place is wonderful and has activities for everyone.
- Very nice and well maintained property, the host and her team take great care of their guests (e.g. great breakfast, tour tips off the beaten path – if you go, ask for the way to the lava field!). And then there are the great dogs: The host takes in stray dogs and trains them in order to give or find them a new loving home. Great crowd to hang out with!
Jardines De Chamana
Featuring a garden and a restaurant, Jardines De Chamana offers rooms and self-catering bungalows with free Wi-Fi and plasma TVs in Ulba. Free parking is provided. The Chamana Falls are 650 feet away.Decorated with exposed-brick walls, rooms at Jardines De Chamana are very bright. Some of the bungalows have fireplaces.International and regional dishes can be ordered at the property’s restaurant. The property offers a spa and wellness centre.A games room is featured. Jardines De Chamana is 1.2 miles from the bus terminal.
- Very nice place close to downtown the jardines very impressed a lot of fruits tree and the views very nice close to the volcano
- One of the staff members was extremely helpful and the breakfast was delicious
- Beautiful place, restaurant was excellent, breakfast was fantastic, staff was very friendly and accommodating
- Jardines de Chamina is a beautiful oasis, with lovely gardens and an aviary! The breakfast is delicious: start with an artistically arranged fruit cup with natural yogurt, then fresh-made apple pancakes or french toast, then eggs cooked to order served with a HUGE basket of assorted fresh-baked breads, with freshly squeezed juice, and delicious coffee. Who needs lunch! Really lovely staff, always available, and located just outside of town, down the hill from the impressive and awesome waterfalls (Cascada) which is a nice hike. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, we’ll be back. The photo is the view from our window. Spectacular.
Nice place and very nice personnel
Located in Baños, 25 miles from San Andrés, Ulba Hosteria features a barbecue and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool and darts at the inn. Riobamba is 26 miles from Ulba Hosteria, and Ambato is 19 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Villa del Peñon Hotel & Spa.
One of our top picks in Baños – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, La Villa del Peñon Hotel & Spa. Offers accommodations in Baños, just 24 miles from San Andrés. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Riobamba is 25 miles from La Villa del Peñon Hotel & Spa., and Ambato is 19 miles away.
- The owner , Edgar , was an example of an excellent host. Most responsive ever
- What made this hotel wonderful to stay at was the owner and his family. They made you feel like you were part of theirs. They made the breakfast to order in the AM and invited us for cake when we got back from a day that they helped us coordinate, including recs and taxi service. It was amazing to see everyone so proud of their city and their family! we will miss them! Rooms were large for three beds and a great view!
This is a beautiful boutique hotel. Edgar is a fantastic concierge. He arranged a private waterfall tour, a taxi ride at 5 am to Riobamba to catch an earlier bus to Cuenca, and everything we asked.
The breakfast was fantastic. The bed was King size and comfy. The hotel is clean and charming.
The spa services were fantastic and personal.
The Pekingese dog and little cat were cute and well behaved. Contrary to a previous post, there was not one hair any where. The place was sparkling clean.
The also have laund
- We were most impressed with the cleanliness of the room. The sheets and towels were perfectly clean, and the bathroom and room floors were spotless. The bed was comfortable, and the room was spacious. Also, the manager Edgar and the rest of the staff were super helpful. We felt safe at night (gated parking, lobby was staffed 24/7, and the police academy is right across the street), and the breakfast was nice but basic.
- This is a very clean Villa with attentive people wanting to attend to all your needs to make your stay a pleasant one. Edgar is amazing and there for his guests. He introduced us to a Turkish bath, we enjoyed the stamroom and hot jaccuzi. The villa is a short drive to the center and this is exactly what we wanted to be away from the late night noise.
One of our best sellers in Baños! Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Volcano Hotel is located in Baños in the region of Tungurahua, just 24 miles from San Andrés. The hotel has a hot tub and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riobamba is 25 miles from Volcano Hotel, and Ambato is 18 miles from the property.
- We had a spacious room with a beautiful views towards waterfall – the sound was very relaxing! The stuff was very helpful and friendly. Thank you.
- Excellent water pressure in the shower. In room safe a huge plus. Location was the best I’ve had in my 9 times in Baños Housekeeping did a really good job
- Really nice view of the water fall from the balcony of my room… nice place to relax.
- Very nice and clean place, the owner is there to make sure things are going well for you, they place is very quiet because it is not on the center of the acction
- Very good location, close to everything, while away from the noise of the town. Very nice Jacuzzi.
One of our best sellers in Baños! Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Posada J is located in Baños in the region of Tungurahua, just 24 miles from San Andrés. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Riobamba is 25 miles from Posada J, and Ambato is 18 miles away.
- We like the location. The room was quiet and clean. Breakfast was good.
- Well kept classic hotel with balcony and great view of the falls, owner and staff were exceptional.
- We stayed in the “Junior Suite” on the top floor do had a rooftop patio with a great view. Also lots of space, great shower. Well worth the extra $. Very nice breakfast.
- Anything the place is very old and I have a horrible experience with my family. We never go back again
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. We stayed 3 nights. We are early risers and they showed us where the coffee would be ready to go – just plug it in. They also let our nephew keep some beer in their fridge. We would definitely stay here again.
La Posada del Arte
La Posada del Arte offers accommodations in Baños. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. San Andrés is 24 miles from La Posada del Arte, and Riobamba is 25 miles from the property.
- Location is the best. Close to the waterfall and 2 termas, it is possible to sleep with the sounds of nature in a peaceful and beautiful place. Comfort and cleanliness in the room were excellent. Breakfast was definitely a highlight: you can see and feel the hostel pays special attention to the food they prepare. It is a charming place a bit more expensive than average in town, but it is totally worth it.
- Fabulous breakfast! Fresh fruit juices, delectable breads, omelettes and cheeses were included with our stay. The hotel is beautifully decorated, with local artwork adorning the walls. The location is beneath a nearby waterfall, very soothing. We were met the first night by the owners son, and the massage therapist that lives across the street. They offered us snacks and drinks and showed us to our room.
- Location was very good. The restaurant was the Very good. The beds were very comfortable and rooms were kept clean. Friendly helpful staff. The courtyard was a nice relaxing place to meet other quest and relax
- Friendly helpful staff, nice atmosphere and facilities, good food
- Excellent Breakfast Included….dinners A1 and value priced….owners friendly and available for advise……..
Club Ejecutivo Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Club Ejecutivo Hotel offers accommodations in Baños. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. San Andrés is 24 miles from Club Ejecutivo Hotel, and Riobamba is 25 miles away.
- It was very close to the main plaza. The guy at the reception is very helpful.
- The hotel is perfectly located right by the center of the city. The staff is very helpful and very friendly.
- La habitaciòn que me tocó fue muy còmoda y a travès de ella pude ver parte de las montañas. Apacible. Sin mayor ruido. Espero regresa pronto. Sólo que no me entregaron la factura correspondiente.
- En general todo bien…limpio, personal muy atento, pero le faltan ciertas cositas que facilmente las pueden implementar tales como: Una repisita en los banos para poner colonias, pasta de dientes, etc un tacho para basura en el cuarto, vasos en la habitacion, bolsa plastica en el tacho de la basura del bano.
- Fueron muy amables a la hora de solicitarles diferente acomodación a la solicitada en la reserva
Hotel Puerta del Sol
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Puerta del Sol offers accommodations in Baños. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. San Andrés is 24 miles from Hotel Puerta del Sol, and Riobamba is 25 miles from the property.
- It is close enough to downtown to walk but far enough not to hear the noise at night. The bread with cheese was very good for breakfast!
- We had three rooms and in two rooms there was no hot water.
- Excellent breakfasts! Great friendly hospitality! Fabulous view of the falls. Away from the noise of downtown.
- Room and bathroom were both tired but clean. Breakfast was good and was served on time. Check in lady at the desk was friendly.
- The location. The family who run the hotel are nice, friendly, tried to help fix problems. Breakfast was ok.
Hotel Donde Marcelo
Located in Baños, 24 miles from San Andrés, Hotel Donde Marcelo features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Riobamba is 25 miles from Hotel Donde Marcelo, and Ambato is 18 miles from the property.
- staff and owners were great. beds very comfortable. lighting very good. breakfast and dinner very good.
- I likes the friendliness of all the staff. They were very helpful when we need assistance as to where to go to eat and places to visit. I would recommend anyone to stay there.
- Great Location, quiet. Friendly staff. I was the only one at the hotel.
- EL CUARTO Y LA CAMA LA ATENCION DE LOS EMPLEADOS LA VISTA A LA MONTANA Y ESTA SERCA DEL CENTRO DE LA CIUDAD Y PORSUPUESTO LA AMABILIDAD DE LOS DUENOS DEL LUGAR
- La cama muy agradable, sábanas y almohadas suaves.
Top Hotels In Ulba Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ulba to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ulba but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ulba. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!