10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ujué Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Ujué Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ujué Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ujué Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ujué Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ujué Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ujué Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ujué Navarre:
Heredad Beragu Hotel- Adults Only
Located in Gallipienzo, 23 miles from Pamplona, Heredad Beragu Hotel- Adults Only features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Olite is 13 miles from Heredad Beragu Hotel- Adults Only, and Villafranca is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 21 miles from Heredad Beragu Hotel- Adults Only.
Stunning location looking down over the river with eagles and vultures soaring all around . The most warm and welcoming arrival. The dining experience. The excellent choice of wines. The amazing breakfast. So very very peaceful. Lying in bed looking out at the gorgeous scenery all around. The sparkling cleanliness of everything.
The eccentric design of the hotel, with nooks and crannies everywhere. Terraces, lounges where you can sit and read, enjoy a glass of wine or cup of coffee. It was the most peaceful and relaxing experience that we’ve had in many a long year. We definitely plan to return. Thank you, thank you, Patxi and Ramón for making everything so perfect.
- Everything! Style taste Charm it has it all. The Breakfast are wonderful, Fresh squeezed orange juice Good coffee, for starters Real fresh breads and quail eggs what a treat.
- The hotel is a wonderfully restored building .The views are fantastic, overlooking a lovely green valley watching the birds fly around you.The breakfast was also very good made with local products.Evening meals and local wines served for guest only ,so very cosy.The Owners and staff were very friendly and helpful taking time to chat with their guests.They were also great when our car broke down giving us support in our hour of need.Thank you it was much appreciated.
Amazing hotel with such character. A gem of a place with views of the Navarra region in with Nature.
A reborn rebuilt ruin made into a dream place to stay. High Spec with comfortable room with fantastic view. Our meals was top class so was the service.
Made very welcome and great value for money .
- Heredad Beragu is in a stunning, hillside location with breathtaking views across river valley to wooded slopes. The hotel has been beautifully renovated to a very high specification. The bedroom was extremely comfortable with magnificent views from the balconies and with high quality bedding and towels. Excellent dinner menu with delicious food, breakfast superb. Ramón and Patxi most charming, hospitable hosts, so too the lady who served us dinner and breakfast. This hotel is a gem – and we loved it!
- Stunning location looking down over the river with eagles and vultures soaring all around . The most warm and welcoming arrival. The dining experience. The excellent choice of wines. The amazing breakfast. So very very peaceful. Lying in bed looking out at the gorgeous scenery all around. The sparkling cleanliness of everything.
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hotel Valdorba offers accommodations in Sansoáin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pamplona is 17 miles from Hotel Valdorba, and Olite is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Valdorba.
- Great breakfast, very tasty ham and cheese. Coffee was lovely and strong. The views were fabulous and far reaching and the quiet was wonderfully deafening! The hotel was very modern and it was quite a find at the top of this rural village.
- Stunning location, wonderfully quiet, attentive staff and most excellent choice of food which was incredibly well presented and tasty.
- Everything, excellent food, quality accommodation.
- We always stay when we are driving to and from the Spanish med coast from England. The hotel is lovely and the staff can’t be more friendly and helpful. The first time we stayed it was a challenge to find. Worth the effort
- Outstanding breakfast with locally sourced delicious cheese and ham. The staff were wonderful especially a young girl called Maïté or Maïtena. She surpassed herself with genuine kindness, care and happy disposition.
Parador de Olite
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Parador de Olite offers accommodations in Olite, just 23 miles from Pamplona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Tudela is 29 miles from Parador de Olite, and Estella is 23 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Ate out for supper so only had breakfast. It was fine; nothing special. Olite is an historic place and the building is well done, but the rooms were small; not opulent.
- The room was beautiful. Fantastic bathroom. Immaculate, quiet. Perfect location.
- Very unique ,an old castle beautifully converted into a hotel keeping all the old parts with some new dequer….excellent .
- Salon next to the restaurant is very historical and comfortable. Food at the restaurant was excellent. Olite Castle next door is worth visiting.
- Lovely parador in the old castle next door to the new 14th century castle. Nice room excellent restaurant with good choices for breakfast and a splendid lounge room.
Hotel Garcia Ramirez
This hotel is in the charming historic and artistic heart of the medieval town of Olite, next to Palacio Real and the Galerías Medievales.The establishment is in the heart of the region of Navarra and boasts easy access to Pamplona; you can get there by the highway in 20 minutes.This is the perfect place whether you are booking a business trip or vacation. It offers practical and functional rooms adapted to your needs. In this medieval atmosphere, you will have plenty of opportunities to sample the exquisite cuisine.
- Location, staff, onsite restaurant/bar/cafe.
- Very cute hotel in an awesome location! We traveled there by bike and they had a safe place to store our bikes for the night.Very much appreciated!
- Fantastic location! Comfortable beds, very well working airco!Great terrace!
Great location in lovely town square with free parking nearby. Friendly staff didn’t speak English but we got by.
Restaurant attached was reasonably priced and food was better than expected, as it is more of a café than a restaurant.
- This hotel is not fancy and the rooms were pretty basic, but the staff were very friendly and the location is excellent! If you aren’t familiar with driving inside the walls of the castle, it is probably a good idea for you to park outside and walk in to figure out the best place to park. We were able to find a place to park inside the castle walls but it was pretty frustrating because GPS will not help you locate the hotel so it was trial and error and the streets are SO skinny. The locals are probably used to idiots like us who couldn’t figure out where we could and could not drive. In the end, I didn’t kill anyone, but next time I would do it differently.
Hotel La Joyosa Guarda
One of our top picks in Olite.Set in an 18th-century mansion in the old town of Olite, Hotel La Joyosa Guarda offers stylish rooms with a balcony. Free WiFi and 24-hour reception are provided.All rooms combine the past with present beautifully with delicate modern touches. All have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, and free WiFi. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have hydro-massage shower,and the suites feature a large round bath.A breakfast is served every morning.Staff at the tour desk will provide more information about the array of activities which can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings. Other facilities offered include a library, free luggage storage, and a laundry. Pamplona Airport is 23.6 miles away, and a private parking is available on site at an extra cost.
- This town was sooo quiet! We slept with the windows open to hear the silence! The room was much bigger than we expected, with a hallway, bedroom, and bathroom. The furniture was all very comfortable. The town is small, so any location is centrally located!
- The hotel was rather like the Tardis. An absolute treat! Centrally located in the old part of Olite which is beautiful. Only 150m away is a fabulous bodega. One of the best we’ve ever visited. The wines of Navarra are stunning.
- Very large and comfortable bed and also very large shower with additional side showers. Reception was very helpful
Room was very big and so was the bathroom.
Shower in the bathroom was the best thing! It had water coming from every angle.
Staff were very nice – they helped us get tickets for the Festival de Teatro.
- The personal was very very friendly! She arranged us a room on the shadow side of the building because it was so hot that day. They were very helpful. The breakfast was nice, the bed was good. Perfect location!
Hotel Restaurante Casa Zanito
Situated in the old heart of the town of Olite, Hotel Restaurante Casa Zanito offers elegant and spacious rooms. It has free Wi-Fi.The rooms are decorated with oak furniture. They have air conditioning, telephone, TV and private bathrooms with hairdryers.The restaurant offers breakfast and traditional Navarra dishes using fresh local produce.The historic town of Olite was once the seat of the Kings of Navarra. The former Royal Palace is just a few steps away, as is the church of San Pedro. The city of Pamplona and its airport are just 18 miles away. The Bárdenas Reales Natural Park is just 3 miles away.
- In City centre , visit round the Royal Palace of Olite was excellent €2 each (pensioner) !!!!
The location is perfect to visit the beautiful city of Olite.
We really liked the style of the room and the quality of the bed (mattress)
The breakfast was good, and the value for money excellent!
We requested a baby cot for our little girl, it was not ready upon check-in however the staff kindly came to install it in the room, again excellent mattress, our baby girl slept very well!
Very nice “bar a pinxos” downstairs (cash only!)
- The room was compact but fine for only staying one night. The hotel is located in the center of the historical city of Olite which is small town but worth visiting. Good location to stay if you are planning to visit Les Bardenas Reales which is highly recommended.
- It was friendly and clean.the rooms were comfortable and the meals lovely
- If you like old style Spanish, then this hotel is fine. Room was large, aircon worked, if a little antiquated. Bed was comfortable.
Hotel Merindad de Olite
Located in Olite, 23 miles from Pamplona, Hotel Merindad de Olite features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.Tudela is 29 miles from Hotel Merindad de Olite, and Estella is 23 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 20 miles away.
- Olite is a charming historical town which was the ancient capital of Navarre. Its castle palace is simply stunning. The hotel is located in the old town and the view from our room was spectacular.
- Great location to access the small town. Very nice outside terrace to catch the sun. Step back in time with regards to furnishing.
- Excellent helpful and friendly staff. In house restaurant very good quality offering full meals or a selection of tapas. The room was spotless and comfortable.
- The hotel was very central in a stunning location. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Great tapas in the restaurant downstairs and a really good breakfast too. Very helpful staff… nothing was too much trouble.
Hotel El Juglar
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel El Juglar offers accommodations in Olite, just 23 miles from Pamplona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.Tudela is 29 miles from Hotel El Juglar, and Estella is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- This wee hotel was quite the find ! A wee gem of a place ! We felt like it was our own wee castle ! Very clean and comfortable!
- Staff were very friendly and helpful and welcoming. Would definitely stay at this hotel again without a second thought. The small outdoor swimming pool was clean and lovely for a quick dip to cool off in the warm sun .
- Hotel was comfortable,but not quite what it said on the tin,i.e. ” a superior room” ? It was a nice room, but having stayed in a number of 2,3 star hotels in Spain ( which have been fine) I don’t think that this room was superior to the usual high standard.
We arrived late in the evening and were welcomed by a very kind man who explained us some of the attractions of the town.
The structure is very nice and clean, and it resembles an ancient castle both in the building and in the furnishings, it’s wonderful. We visited it in January, but on the good season it should be even better, our room had a balcony where you can enjoy the evening.
The breakfast was served at the table by a very kind woman.
(The hotel doesn’t list a parking but if you need it there is plenty of space in the neighborhood)
- Great location and easy walk to Olite. Good facilities especially outdoor pool and terrace. The couple who run it are very welcoming and hospitable
Hotel Beratxa offers accommodations in Tafalla. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pamplona is 20 miles from Hotel Beratxa, and Olite is 3.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 17 miles from Hotel Beratxa.
- Friendly helpful staff, clean rooms and public areas good location to town square
- Had covered parking for motorcycle, hotel very central to town. Food and drink very reasonably priced.
- Un hotel céntrico, agradable y sencillo. Recomendable.
- The patio by the river was so peaceful and picturesque. The evening meal was great and the breakfast too. This place is a gem and i will be back.
The staff were excellent – really friendly and Helpful
The restaurant and bar food is great
Sercotel Hola Tafalla
Located in Tafalla, 21 miles from Pamplona, Sercotel Hola Tafalla features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Olite is 3.1 miles from Sercotel Hola Tafalla, and Estella is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 17 miles from Sercotel Hola Tafalla.
- The hotel was clean and comfortable and very easy to park. We ate in the restaurant as there was not much around the hotel and the food was excellent and very reasonable. The set menu was 20euros and it included wine and water
- perfect Spanish quality hotel, easy to park, and a short distance from the main route.
- Clean comfortable hotel. Excellent staff. Very reasonably priced good evening meal and wine.
- Fantastic location, clean and modern hotel. Great facilities and great value for money.
- Very modern and new facility, very close to old town, just a short walk away. Great accomodation.
Top Hotels In Ujué Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ujué Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ujué Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ujué Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!