10 Best Hotels To Stay In Uhart-Cize Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Uhart-Cize Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Uhart-cize Aquitaine:
Located on St-James Way and 0.6 mi from St Jean Pied de Port, Hôtel Camou features a swimming pool in its garden, a terrace and a bar. The rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries.Rooms at Hôtel Camou are decorated in a simple style and offer a telephone. Some of them have a terrace or a balcony with a view of the pool.A continental breakfast is provided every morning and can be served in the dining room which features red wallpaper, wooden furniture and tiled flooring.Activities nearby include Basque Pelota, hiking and cycling. It is 3.1 mi from the Spanish Border and 34 mi from the city of Biarritz.
We arrived late due to plane delays, the owners graciously awaited our late arrival and got us settled.
There was some difficulty with communication, but we all overcame the differences and managed in the end.
- Very convenient to town and right across the road from a large super market. The free parking was a big bonus for us. Also the breakfast was excellent
- Super clean, updated, well decorated room (#27) in classic old world hotel. Good value. Located 1 minute from grocery. Great place to start your Camino. 5 min, nearly flat, walk to start of Camino and town. Hiked to orisson, shuttled back to hotel, the next day shuttled to orisson and hiked to rancesvalles. Quiet. Excellent breakfast with beautiful fresh fruit, croissant, yogurt, cheeses, etc, etc, etc. Accommodated celiac. Good restaurant recommendation.
- Super quiet location just a few minutes’ walk from the center of St Jean. The pool is an added bonus.
- Breakfast was delicious. The hotel is quaint and has character.
- We arrived late due to plane delays, the owners graciously awaited our late arrival and got us settled.
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Parc D’Arradoy
One of our top picks in Uhart-Cize.This Pierre & Vacances residence is located in Uhart-Cize, in southern Aquitane. It has a heated outdoor swimming pool and a garden with views of the town and Pyrénées landscape.Each studio or apartment at Le Parc D’Arradoy has a TV, a fully equipped kitchen and a balcony or terrace with direct access to the garden.The Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Parc D’Arradoy also has a smaller pool. Books and board games can be borrowed on site for free.A bakery delivery service is available at the reception. Guests of the Parc D’Arradoy can visit the historic Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, the St. James pilgrimage route and the French Way, just 2,300 feet away.
- Staff was charming. Great plan for when we arrived and the front office was closed, our keys where available and ready for us.
- We stayed here before starting the Camino Frances. Not far from the pilgrim office. Not an alburgue or gite, but it gave us time to recuperate from long flight and train rides before hitting the trail. Very clean and quiet. Just what we needed.
Excellent location easy to walk to shops and cafes
Beautiful grounds – loved the pool
Arranged early check in for us
- Resort style setting. Two room suite with kitchenette. Small patio with table and chairs looking out over grassed central area.
- Location for hiking the El Camino was very good and proximate to St Jean restaurants.
Gite d’étape Azkorria
In the heart of the Basque Country and the center of the medieval city of Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, this B&B has a terrace and offers free internet access. It is set on Saint James’ Way next to the Pilgrims Welcome Desk.Heated and soundproofed, all rooms include parquet flooring, and some have private bathrooms. Storage lockers are available on site.A lounge area with a computer is available at Gite Azkorria. For an extra cost, guests have access to the B&B’s laundry room, equipped with a washing machine and a dryer.Free public parking is possible 350 feet from the property and free bicycles garage is available on site. The B&B is 33 mi from Bayonne and Biarritz is reached by car in 1 hour.
- Well located, nice staff – simple but everything you need for short stay.
- Laundry was done for us and our luggage was taken to train station for us.
- Facility is charming and very clean. Also quiet. Nice breakfast and very pleasant and helpful host! Perfect start to the Camino.
- Alain is a great host, the room is quiet and comfy, and make sure to enjoy his homemade bread in the morning.
- Great location right in old town close to the pilgrim office. Room was nice and clean. Breakfast was hearty. The manager was very nice and while she only spoke limited English, was very helpful.
Featuring a bar and restaurant, Hotel Etchoinia is located in Lasse, at the foot of Munhoa Mountains. Free Wi-Fi access is available, as well as free parking.The bedrooms have a private bathroom with a shower. They also come with a flat-screen TV and satellite channels.At Hotel Etchoinia, a continental breakfast is served, including homemade jam and savory items upon request. Guests can eat on the terrace in summer or by the fireplace in winter.The hotel is located between St-Etienne-de-Baigorry and St-Jean-Pied-de-Port on the hiking trail that connects the two villages. Arnéguy is 5 mi away.
- The rooms were acceptable nothing more. The little town was interesting and the country “feel” was good.
It was exactly as described on the booking.com.
Good place with clean room and nice staffs.
- Fabulous meal simple but fantastic value and very tasty.very friendly staff
- Friendly reception, authentic tranquil village setting
- Very friendly staff, good food and great value for money. 3 kms outside St Jean pied de port.
Located in the old town of Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, Hôtel Ramuntcho offers a restaurant with a terrace and guestrooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel is located 2,150 feet from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port SNCF Station.The simply decorated guest rooms at Hotel Ramuntcho are equipped with a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Some rooms offer a balcony.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the hotel and can be enjoyed in guests’ rooms. Packed lunches are available and in the evening, guests are invited to enjoy a drink in the bar.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is located along the GR10 hiking trail and along the St. James’ Way path. The town’s citadel is located 500 feet from the hotel.
- It was very near the Pilgrims Office, an easy walk from the bus and near the outdoor store where I needed to grab a couple of last minute items. Breakfast was available at the hotel. It was very tasty and delicious and a good value.
- Central position on the Camino in the old town. Great view from some rooms
- I was able to have my bike rental for the Camino delivered to this hotel. Great view from the balcony. Comfortable beds.
The management gave us a room with big views of the old city wall and town and mountains.
The hotel is actually in the old walled village, on cobbled walking streets full of international pilgrims Beginning their walk to Santiago de Compostela. It is a cozy, three floor hotel with slick, roomy showers in a small bathroom. Very comfortable mattresses.
- It was a very nice room and the hotel was in a quiet neighborhood
Gite Zazpiak is a hikers inn located 2,650 feet from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port city center, 28 mi from Biarritz. The inn is on the route to Compostelle (GR65) and 2,300 feet from GR10 route. Free parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with air conditioning and a private bathroom. A sleeping bag is required for most of the rooms.Breakfast is available every morning from 6:30 to 8:00. Evening meals are served at the common table at around 19:00 upon prior request and at an extra cost.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Pamplona is 47 mi from Gite Zazpiak, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 43 mi away. Biarritz – Anglet – Bayonne Airport is 34 mi from the property.
- Beautiful spot, wonderful host, clean rooms and air conditioning in hot summer!
- The view from the patio of the hostel was tremendous. The AC worked well as did the WIFI. The man who served us breakfast was very nice but the meal was not great- yogurt, toast and jam, and a bowl of coffee for 5 euros each.
- Beautiful spot, tranquil and 15 min walk to San Jean
- Great host. Delicious meal. Great view. Would stay there again
- What a great place to stay for the start of our trek to Roncesvalles! Regis who greeted us is super friendly and made us feel very welcomed. The place was clean, beds were comfortable and if you stay here do get the dinner set menu. Regis is also a trained professional chef and food was fabulous! Definitely recommend here!
Hôtel Itzalpea is located in the heart of the village of St Jean Pied de Port, in the Basque country. This hotel features a traditional tearoom and comfortable accommodations.The guestrooms at Itzalpea are individually decorated with warm wooden furnishings. They all come with a private bathroom and a TV.Every morning a hearty breakfast is served. A choice of yogurts, jams, fruits, pastries and cereals is provided.The Itzalpea tearoom offers a wide selection of teas and pastries. Guests can also relax in the lounge area with books and board games.The hotel is a 40-minute drive from Espelette village and 1 hour by car from the beaches. Free public parking is available nearby.
Quiet in a perfect location in SJPP to start the pilgrimage.
Triple room was perfect for my two daughters and I. Thank you!
- This was the perfect spot to spend the night before starting the Camino. The proprietors were delightful and the room met all our needs.
- Everything. I’ve stayed here multiple times because the room is quiet and comfortable, the staff is very helpful and pleasant, and the location is superb. Would definitely stay here again.
- Great location near the main street. Nice friendly helpful staff. Good starting place for the Camino. Good breakfast. Big open clean room and nice bath.
- Nice room and Bathroom. Good location. Quiet room at rear
- Quiet in a perfect location in SJPP to start the pilgrimage.
Hotel des Remparts
Hotel des Remparts is an old house from 1643 located in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, opposite the public garden. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the public areas.Rooms at Hotel des Remparts will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a desk. Private bathrooms come with a bath or shower.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served. There is a bar on site and evening meals are available.At the heart of the green Basque Country, 35 minutes’ drive from Biarritz, Hotel des Remparts is 5 mi from the Spanish border, on the way to Roncevaux and Saint Jacques de Compostelle. There is free on-site parking.
- Hostess, chef very good. Extra helpful. Friendly, efficient.
- The woman working here (I think the owner) with her little dog let me in to the pub part to wait until they opened and let me order coffee too, taking care of me. She was so friendly.
- Hostess was so friendly and helpful. Gave us great recommendations for food and activities.
- The food…so delicious…especially the cream brulee!!!
- Wonderfully clean and the staff were extremely friendly, we had a wonderful time. Thank you very much.
One of our top picks in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port.Offering a sun terrace, Makila is a pilgrim house located in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port.Certain rooms include views of the mountain and some are equipped with a private bathroom. Makila features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property.Biarritz is 27 mi from Makila, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 27 mi away. Biarritz – Anglet – Bayonne Airport is 25 mi from the property.
- Great location with great views and accessible to everything I needed!
- It’s the perfect start for the camino, the rooms are cozy and with the curtains you have a lot of privacy. The owner was very friendly and the breakfast was great. I would definitely recommend this albergue. Plus it’s right in the street of the pilgrim’s office.
- clean, right next to the pilgrim’s office, very nice staff, private curtains on bunks, very quiet
- Everything was so nice, the guy on the front desk helped us a lot with all the questions we had. The room and the beds are so comfortable because you can have your own space. And we loved the view from the kitchen. It’s so well located and clean.
- The location and the cleanliness. I also like the private bed compartments
Hôtel des Pyrénées
Hôtel des Pyrénées is a former coaching inn, set just 1,300 feet from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port’s citadel. This 4-star hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, an on-site restaurant and free Wi-Fi access.The guest rooms are decorated in a contemporary style and feature an LCD TV with Canal+ satellite channels. With mountain views from each one, they also provide air conditioning, bathrobes and slippers.A continental breakfast is served every morning, which can be enjoyed in guest rooms or on the terrace. You may also choose to sample regional cuisine or a set menu in the restaurant at Hôtel des Pyrénées.Private parking is available with an extra cost and Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port Train Station is a 10-minute walk away. As well as walking in the surrounding countryside, you may also drive the 6.2 mi to the Spanish border.
- Perfect location to rest and prepare for The Way. Good communication. Helpful staff. Clean and comfortable rooms. Would recommend.
- Lovely, but pricey. Directly across from tourist office. Great staff. Great food
- the staff were super nice and very accommodating. my train got in from Paris, 20 mins past closing and they waited for me to walk to the property to let me in for the night! great breakfast as well
- Great location. Nice big room with a view. Restaurant is best in town and likely the most expensive too.
- The restaurant here is amazing!!!! The best dinner I’ve ever had- anywhere! The waiters were wonderful!
Top Hotels In Uhart-cize Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!