10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ucieda de Abajo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Ucieda de Abajo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ucieda de Abajo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ucieda de Abajo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ucieda de Abajo Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ucieda de Abajo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ucieda de Abajo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ucieda De Abajo Cantabria:
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Posada Trisileja is located in Cos. Santander is 24 miles away.The accommodation is equipped with a TV. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in every unit. Towels are featured.Llanes is 28 miles from Posada Trisileja, and Potes is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 22 miles from Posada Trisileja.
- Excellent place for the money, and a great base to explore all of Cantabria if you have a car. Cos is a beautiful village and Posada is in a beautiful older house in the middle of the village. We were welcome despite we arrived around 11pm and the landlady was very helpful with all information we may have needed. She only spoke Spanish though so we had to use online translator. It was obvious she loves the Posada and her guests receive a great care and she can give you a lot of tips what to do and see. You may not even bring any travel guide with you.
- Beautiful lication fantastic room very friendly hosts
- The proprietor was fantastic, did everything to accommodate our needs
- We felt very welcome and the imtimate atmosphere of the place make you feel you re a member of the family. The village is genuine and very beautiful, and the area nearby is amazing. Very good experience
- Gran atención de Adelina. Excelente desayuno y habitación muy grande. Excelente ubicación para ver toda Cantabria.
Posada Rural La Flor Del Nogal
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Posada Rural La Flor Del Nogal offers accommodations in Ruente. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Santander is 27 miles from Posada Rural La Flor Del Nogal, and Llanes is 27 miles away. Santander Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- La decoración del sitio con muy buen gusto,la estancia fue muy agradable, la habitación muy cómoda y bonita, el trato ha sido excelente y el entorno muy tranquilo, justo lo que buscábamos. Nos ha gustado mucho
- Es una posada muy cuidada, con mucho detalle y muy acogedora. Los dueños encantadores, facilitando información de rutas por la zona.
- La calidez y el trato humano excelente y la comida buenisima,por otro lado esta cerca para poder comunicarte por la autovia,
- La habitación y el baño están muy bien decorados, es elegante y actual. Los muebles son restaurados dándoles un toque vintage. El agua de la ducha sale con presión y es amplia. Disponen de restaurante elegante donde poder disfrutar de la gastronomía del lugar. El desayuno es variado y contundente.
- Una cocina de autor excelente que nos sorprendió mucho en un lugar como Ruente. La atención es excelente y el desayuno muy bueno. Muy
El Balcón de Renedo
Located in Renedo in the region of Cantabria, 31 miles from Santander, El Balcón de Renedo features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Llanes is 27 miles from El Balcón de Renedo, and Potes is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 29 miles from El Balcón de Renedo.
- A charming, characterful posada in a very pretty area. The evening meal was home-made and delicious, the breakfast good too.
- Everything was about what I would have expected for the price, the gentleman there hung on a little later for us to arrive because we were a little later than anticipated, but he was happy to check us in! all in all, very satisfactory, and a nice breakfast!
- La cama era de las mejores que he probado y estaba todo muy limpio, este establecimiento está en muy buena ubicación para realizar cualquier visita a los alrededores
- Era una zona preciosa. Un sitio muy acogedor. Un desatuno genial. El trato muy amable.
- El desayuno es muy bueno y completo y las habitaciones amplias,camas comodas
Casona de la Torre
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Casona de la Torre is located in Ruente, just 27 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Llanes is 27 miles from Casona de la Torre, and Potes is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Exquisite decorations, medieval look. View from the window, calmness of the place and the village.
Super charming suite with high quality furnitures and high quality restructuring.
Best accomodation in our vacation in Spain
- Immaculate premises and super helpful & friendly hosts — could not ask for more
El entorno y que es una casa antigua reformada pero sin perder el encanto.
El personal la verdad que muy agradable.
- El emplazamiento, la tranquilidad, el personal y la atención. La habitación es silenciosa lo que da lugar a un descanso reparador. El personal que se vuelcan en que todo vaya bien.
Hotel Valle de Cabezón
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Valle de Cabezón offers accommodations in Cabezón de la Sal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and hairdresser’s at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Santander is 21 miles from Hotel Valle de Cabezón, and Llanes is 29 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 20 miles away.
Very friendly small hotel. Room was spacious & clean.
Would certainly stay here again.
Convenient location for Santander ferry
- Everything excellent staff could not be more helpful. Great menu del dia fantastic value for money
Reception by friendly staff who can’t do enough for you. Good food and great atmosphere
30 mins easy access from Santander ferry and no problem for late arrival – by 11pm.
- The owner/manager was extremely hospitable and most helpful. The evening dinner was always very good and very good value for money. As a guest there was a half-board menu which was first class and excellent value for money. Each day the owner gave us really good advice on places to visit, including views and restaurants. The location of the hotel is very convenient to the motorway, but there is nothing of interest in the immediate environs of the hotel. However, it is a good base for accessing lots of interesting sites.
- The property was in a beautiful area view were stunning staff very helpful and knowable about the area
- Very friendly small hotel. Room was spacious & clean.
Casona Camino Real De Selores
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Casona Camino Real De Selores offers accommodations in Selores, just 30 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.Llanes is 27 miles from Casona Camino Real, and Potes is 17 miles away. Santander Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed in a large room. Delicious breakfast brought to the room.
- The service was excellent, I had asked for some special requests and they were organised by the hotel and made our stay even more special. The food was glorious and the whole experience was really one to remember.
- the ambiance. the decoration. the nature surroundings. Beautifull.
- Lovely rustic farm-style character but with food as sophisticated and excellent as any we’ve had. Lovely staff, especially our waiter Diego, who was helpful and friendly. Cosy bar and interesting gift/clothing shop on site. Ample on-site parking.
- Beautiful territory that looks like a garden and very cozy and fun decor, a truly cozy hotel. Would stay again.
Hotel Spa Casona La Hondonada
Located in Terán in the region of Cantabria, 30 miles from Santander, Hotel Spa Casona La Hondonada features a terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Llanes is 27 miles from Hotel Spa Casona La Hondonada, and Potes is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 28 miles from Hotel Spa Casona La Hondonada.
The peace: everything very hushed and tranquil: reception, lounge, restaurant, room: staff spoke softly.
The customer attention- from reception staff, bar staff, restaurant staff
The standard of the food
The comfort of the bed
The spa bath
The really really really excellent massage- WONDERFUL
- Really friendly staff who helped us with our Spanish. Good freshly cooked food.
Fuimos a pasar una noche y nos quedamos con ganas de más. Hubo un pequeño problema con la reserva al llegar y lo solucionaron en un momento. El servicio fue exquisito, especialmente Marta, la camarera. La ubicación es inmejorable, con unas vistas espectaculares y rodeado únicamente de naturaleza y pequeños pueblos llenos de encanto. Lo mejor sin duda alguna el spa, totalmente recomendable.
¡Sin duda alguna volveremos!
Todo genial; la ubicación, la casona es fantástica, la comodidad de la habitación y la amabilidad del personal. A mencionar la cena, buenos productos y buen precio y la sonrisa de la camarera.
- Sensación de comfort, la privacidad del Spa, muy importante la atención incluso antes del viaje por teléfono. La habitación de lujo. La hora del check out
- The peace: everything very hushed and tranquil: reception, lounge, restaurant, room: staff spoke softly.
Hotel Palacio Guevara
This mountain palace dates from 1713 and is surrounded by grounds. The Palacio Guevara is well located in Cantabria and there is free parking on site.The beaches on the Costa Verde are within a short drive. Santander is only 40 miles away.Public areas include a living room with a fireplace. There is also a restaurant and a bar. Wi-Fi is free in all public areas.All rooms at the palace have unique decorations in wood and stone. There is satellite TV and a private balcony.The Palacio has a famous history. It belonged to a famous philosopher and was visited by King Carlos V.
- The Receptionist Beatriz was friendly and keen to speak English.
- Una habitación muy amplia y muy bonita (paredes de piedra, cabecero de la cama de madera tallada..) además estaba muy limpia. Personal hotel muy agradable, Tuvimos un pequeño problema con la habitación pero nos lo resolvieron enseguida y con una sonrisa.
- La decoración de las habitaciones, en forma antigua
- Lugar encantador, tranquilo y acogedor. Pintoresco y muy cerca de todos los lugares de interés turístico.
La arquitectura y la rehabilitación del edificio.
El desayuno contaba con zumo natural y croasanes buenos.
Hotel Viar is located in Cabezón de la Sal, 23 miles from Santander and 27 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.Potes is 23 miles from Hotel Viar, and Santillana del Mar is 8 miles away. Santander Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Comfy beds. Clean rooms very good value for money but at this time of year not many places open for food. Drove to camillas to eat.
- The hotel was amazing value. the beds, mattresses and linen was brand new. The water was very hot for a lovely bath and it was very clean. Wifi was good
- It was very cheap. That and it’s nearness to a fabulous resort is all that would recommend it. Otherwise avoid.
- Good price, within walking distance to the center and the shower was hot!
- Very affordable accomodation. Great value for the price we paid. Clean and comfortable.
Jardin de Carrejo
Located in Cabezón de la Sal in the region of Cantabria, 24 miles from Santander, Jardin de Carrejo features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.You will find room service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Llanes is 27 miles from Jardin de Carrejo, and Potes is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 23 miles from Jardin de Carrejo.
- The situation is indeed quiet and peaceful, situated on the fringe of the village of Carrejo and set in extensive well-kept grounds.
- I think booking.com should of made it more clear about breakfast being included or not. Not the hotels fault at all.. the breakfast was really enjoyable.
- Stunning hotel in beautiful setting, staff were in general very pleasant and helpful
- The quiet rural location and the space and comfort of the junior suite we booked
- A grand old building tastefully converted into a b&b type hotel. The owner couldn’t do enough for us nd his English was very good. He made us very welcome and cooked us dinner which was first class. The breakfast was equally good. The hotel is situated in a quiet location. The bed was good as was the ensuite. It was very well situated for the national park with amazing motorcycle roads.
Top Hotels In Ucieda De Abajo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ucieda de Abajo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ucieda de Abajo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ucieda de Abajo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!