10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ubraye Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Ubraye Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ubraye Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ubraye Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ubraye Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ubraye Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ubraye Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ubraye Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Relais du Becassier
Offering a restaurant that serves family cuisine, Relais du Becassier is a hotel located in Annot. This property is a 15-minute drive from the lake of Castillon and a 30-minute drive from the village of Castellane. Free WiFi access is provided throughout.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a balcony with views of the surrounding mountains. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower. Extras include a desk.At Relais du Becassier you will find a terrace and a snack bar. Packed lunches and special diet meals are also possible if requested in advance. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking.The property offers free parking. Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is 52 mi away.
Pulizia, la cortesia, la camera con giusto confort rapportato al prezzo.
Il garage per la moto senza costi aggiuntivi
La zona di fronte all’hotel nel quale si può cenare e/o rilassarsi è davvero cool
la situation, les commodités, l’accueil,le calme.
cuisine familiale, je ne vois pas quoi dire à part peut être la wifi seulement dans les communs mais bon…
- La qualité de l’accueil qui nous a été faite… amabilité, serviabilité et disponibilité de la propriétaire.
- Emplacement idéal et,bon restaurant bon hotel de passage
- Buono per una notte. Stanza comoda e pulita. Wi-fi solo nell’area comune. Con la signora ci si comprende abbastanza in italiano. Comodo il portico garage per mettere le moto al riparo ed al chiuso. Colazione modica. Abbiamo pranzato all’aperto buonissima la carne dell’anatra ma purtroppo dura non ben cotta inoltre posizionata sopra all’insalata ed alle patatine che sono così diventate tutte2 piene dell’olio dell’anatra:immangiabili! Per la cena abbiamo assaggiato i ravioli con funghi che prepara la signora: buoni ma 15 euro è eccessivo… Avendo girato in altri hotel ho trovato questa struttura non equa nel rapporto qualità prezzo.
- Pulizia, la cortesia, la camera con giusto confort rapportato al prezzo.
Located on the French Alps, 5 mi from the Soleilhas-Vauplane ski resort, this hotel features rooms with attached bathroom with free Wi-Fi and a traditional restaurant. The center of the village is 1,000 feet away.All of the rooms at Lou Jas have a country style with exposed beams. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are provided in the bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the hotel’s dining room. Homemade bread, foie gras and desserts are proposed at the restaurant, which also offers Provençal food.Several hiking paths can be found nearby and the lake of Castillon is 9.9 mi away. You can go rafting, rock climbing, paragliding and horse riding at the Gorges du Verdon, which are 14 mi from Lou Jas.
- Andre’, the host and chef, runs a very cozy establishment. We had a quiet room on the back with a view of the garden, and a delicious meal (with massive portions) in the restaurant. Excellent WIFI …even in the garden!
Good restaurant on site, nice surrounding.
Simple quite comfortable room, no extras.
Polite and helpful host.
- Nice place to stay for a relaxing weekend. Clean, quiet place in a great location. This hotel has a charming atmosphere.
- Although we arrived early in a rainstorm and woke the owner in the middle of his siesta, he still welcomed us in with great charm. He turned out to be the person who worked magic in the kitchen, unusually and wonderfully bringing some dishes out personally to each table to make it a truly engaging dining experience. His trout with lemon and almonds was a really delicious thing.
- Great place, hidden gem with fantastic owner. Lovely little restaurant. There is also a fantastic 4.5h walk just behind the property.
Hotel de l’Avenue is 650 feet from the Annot Train Station. It offers accommodations with private bathrooms, a restaurant and free parking.Hotel de l’Avenue rooms are decorated according to a Provencal theme. Each one is equipped with a TV, telephone and private bathroom with shower.Restaurant de l´Avenue serves regional cuisine that varies according to the season. Guests can relax in the lounge by the fireplace or on the terrace.Hotel de l’Avenue is in the center of Annot near the tourist office and many shops. Guests have access to a variety of activities in the area including hiking, horseback riding and rafting.
Very nice and helpful staff
- Clean, modern contemporary. Good quality bedding etc. Nice breakfast
- The hosts were amazing! So friendly and kind. I only stayed there for two nights, but cried when I left! It was so lovely. We had a great room and the food was awesome. Just a lovely atmosphere.
A small hotel beautifully modernised, perfect of its type. The owners very welcoming and helpful.
Mme is a great cook, and remarkably prepares all meals just herself!
Plenty of free street parking.
- Very nice hosts who were very friendly and advised us on the best restaurant
- Beautiful area
Logis Le Beausejour
Featuring a terrace and a restaurant, Logis Le Beausejour is set in Annot, 20 mi from Castellane. This hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi. Rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a desk. The private bathroom is fitted with free toiletries. All guest rooms have a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is available daily at Logis Le Beausejour. The restaurant serves homemade cuisine and guests can enjoy their meal on the shaded terrace in summer or next to the fireplace in the winter.Other onsite facilities include meeting rooms equipped with flip charts and a video projector, and guests can also purchase regional artisanal produce at the hotel. A laundry service is available for an extra charge.Free public parking can be found opposite Logis Le Beausejour.
Excellent Logis, owner was friendly and very helpful.
Good breakfast, excellent dinner.
- Ok, this place is seriously mind-bending. I have never ever stayed in such a nice town as this one, so the location is completely outstanding. It feels like you’re in a movie. The rooms are fine for the price and the restaurant is fine too. The staff was very helpful and friendly and I had a great stay at this hotel.
- Standard village hotel, with a bit more character than some. On the village square, quiet, comfy and all-round fine. Opposite good boulangerie. Annot is very nice.
- Family run hotel, super clean, quiet and comfortable with tons of character!
- Right in the middle of the village and very nice personnel!
- Excellent Logis, owner was friendly and very helpful.
Set in the village of Saint-Julien-du-Verdon, this hotel is located just 1,300 feet from Lake Castillon. It features a garden with a shaded terrace, and offers guest rooms with mountain views.Free Wi-Fi access and a TV are provided in each guest room. All of the rooms feature a simple décor with wooden furnishings. Some of the rooms have a private bathroom.Home-made, traditional dishes are served in the hotel restaurant, and you can enjoy a drink in the bar. A continental breakfast is prepared every morning and can be taken in the guest room.Local activities include rafting, water-skiing and fishing in the lake. Horse-riding and cycling are also possible activities. Private parking is free on site.
- Awesome staff, great pizza, comfortable enough and quiet rooms for the price.
- The hotel is very convenient to the sights! Parking is free of charge.
- Absolutely fine for one night. Great location next to the Lac de Castillon (one of the best-kept secrets in the Verdon). The stars are amazing and the area is beautiful! The restaurant is good but they forgot my order and I had to ask for it twice. The barman is great though, very humorous!
- The staff were most friendly and helpful. Unfortunately it was the quality of the bedroom which let us down. They put us in what was evidently a downstairs converted garage, which had very little natural day-light. Otherwise, the restaurant was good, plenty of room to sit. The chairs on the outside balcony could have been more comfortable. Overall we rated it 6/10 – would have been 8/10 if the bedroom had been of better quality.
- Spectacular location within walking distance of glorious views of lake.
Auberge du Teillon
One of our best sellers in Castellane! Auberge du Teillon welcomes you in the heart of the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence. Taulane Golf Clubs is a 10-minute drive away and Castillon Lake is 6.2 mi from the property. Free WiFi is available in the communal areas.All of the rooms offer a TV and work desk. Each has a private bathroom complete with amenities, a shower and a hairdryer.On sunny days, the terrace is perfect for enjoying a drink from the bar.You can engage in various activities, such as paragliding and white water rafting.With free private parking on site, Auberge du Teillon is 3.1 mi from Castellane and Verdon Gorges.
- The place is about 5 km east to Castellane. Very easy to find. The food there is good.
The location is beautiful, and a short drive from Castellane, which is a very cute town. Upon arrival we were warmly greeted and we felt at home immediately. The hotel rooms are small but sufficient and everything was spotless.
The chef/owner is well-known in the area for his cuisine … and the meals were outstanding! They were some of the best that I had during my entire six weeks in France. The chef/owner, and his brother are very friendly and fun, and we had a wonderful time chatting with them during our stay.
I told the chef I love to cook and he gave me a mini cooking lesson in his well-appointed kitchen!
- If you plan to visit the Gorges de Verdon and/or Castellane, this little family-run hotel is a very good choice. The hosts are very friendly, and the room was clean and had everything we wanted for a one night sleep.
- The staff were extremely friendly and welcoming and made our stay really enjoyable. Would definitely recommend.
The service was excellent. The owner, his brother and his daughter were amazing hosts, they provided everything we asked for and then some. They did not know the word “no”.
The building is rustic yet very close to Castellane. The food and wine are excellent.
The room was spacious, clean with an adequately sized private bathroom.
Hôtel Auberge Les Merisiers
Located in Thorenc, 9.3 mi from the small ski resorts of Gréolières and L’Audibergue, this hotel offers a garden and a restaurant with a terrace. Grasse is 19 mi away and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Guest rooms are simply furnished and equipped with a flat-screen TV and telephone. Each offers an private bathroom with a shower and a view of the village or garden.A continental breakfast including homemade jam is served each morning at the hotel. The hotel’s traditional restaurant offers regional French cuisine, which can be enjoyed on the terrace during the summer months and is upon reservation only.
- Great dinner and breakfast with homemade jam. Clean and very friendly staff. Good value for money. Good location. High speed wifi.
- The hosts are very friendly! The place is quiet, cozy!
- Best breakfast we had with home made jams and pancakes
- L’accueil très chaleureux et la gentillesse des propriétaires.
- Le cadre bucolique au sein de la “Suisse grassoise”, la fraicheur de la nuit en plein été. La gentillesse des propriétaires ainsi que le restaurant de l’hôtel (les raviolis à la daube étaient succulents).
Le Relais de l’Artuby
Ideally positioned between the French Riviera and the Alps, Le Relais de l’Artuby is on the road of Napoléon just 12 mi from Castellane and the Gorges du Verdon. It has been awarded the international Green Key eco-label and the staff are able to advise on the many hiking trails in the region.Simply decorated, most rooms at Le Relais have a view and a private bathroom. All rooms have free WiFi access.A continental breakfast is available every morning in the hotel’s restaurant which serves traditional cuisine. There’s a large TV in the hotel’s restaurant where guests can relax with a drink from the snack bar.Activities including hiking, mountain biking, horse riding and canyoning can be enjoyed in the surroundings. Gréolières ski resort is 12 mi from Le Relais de l’Artuby and Cannes is a 1-hour drive away. Free parking is available on site with a garage for motorcycles.
Very nice hotel in a good location.
Owner very friendly, speaks English.
- Welcoming owners. Very comfy bed. Convenient location in spectacular countryside. Dining room and recently decorated breakfast room. Comprehensive breakfast and a good dinner menu.
- if you are looking for a friendly hotel on the road Napoleon with nice staff and good burgers le relais de l’Artuby is an excellent place!
- The interior design of the hotel was so lovely. A lot of thought clearly went into it. The staff were so lovely and hospitable. The food in the restaurant was simply devine and it was all for a very good price so very much enjoyed my stay here! Would definitely stay again.
- The couple running it were lovely and the location is unbeatable
- Very nice hotel in a good location.
l’Oberge des Sources
Located in Le Mas, l’Oberge des Sources has a garden, fitness center, bar, and free WiFi. Featuring a kids’ club, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and a playground. Guests can enjoy mountain views.All rooms at the hotel come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath or shower. The rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.Guests at l’Oberge des Sources can enjoy a continental or an American breakfast.Hiking, skiing and snorkeling are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 44 miles from l’Oberge des Sources.
No reviews yet.
Château et Golf De Taulane
The Château de Taulane is a 4-star hotel located 12 mi from the Verdon Gorge in stunning surroundings with a 18-hole golf course. It offers elegant rooms and excellent facilities and Grasse is 25 mi away.The rooms are located inside this 18th century château and also in the manor house. They are tastefully decorated in traditional Provençal style. Bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries are provided for guests’ comfort.The on-site restaurant offers quality cuisine prepared by a top chef. There is also a bar and a range of premium hotel services available for guests.Guests have free access to the swimming pool, sauna, spa and hot tub.Castellane is a 20-minute drive away and Draguignan is 31 mi away. Free parking is available.
- Fantastic location , great golf and plenty of places around within 5km to visit and enjoy . Summer morning brain at his best …and so close to the sea
Location was stunning. Dining areas perfectly located for spectacular views.
The chateau is wonderful. The furniture in the rooms is not living up to the building and location. The location is splendid. Breakfast was really good.
And the golf course is one of my favourite courses in the world. Although they keep it a bit too wet. Still fantastic.
- Breakfast and dinner excellent. The golf course fantastic, both as a golfing challenge and its beauty. The staff very helpsome and competent.
The golf course is stunning so are the sceneries amazing and very relaxing in it’s overall set up.
The bedroom / appartment was very good and spacious with quality amenities in the bathroom.
Excellent staff at the pro shop, very nice and friendly.
Outstanding trainee at the service side going above and beyond to cover the lack of service mind of the others
Top Hotels In Ubraye Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ubraye Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ubraye Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ubraye Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!