10 Best Hotels To Stay In Twin Peaks California – Top Hotel Reviews
Twin Peaks California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Twin Peaks California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Twin Peaks California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Twin Peaks California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Twin Peaks California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Twin Peaks California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Twin Peaks California:
Saddleback Inn at Lake Arrowhead
Located within the San Bernardino National Forest, the Saddleback Inn at Lake Arrowhead is a short walk to the lakefront and village. It has guest rooms with fireplaces and has an on-site restaurant.Saddleback rooms feature hot tubs and premium bedding. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are also included.A full breakfast with eggs, sausage, potatoes, mini muffins, toast, cereal, juice is provided daily. At the Saddleback Grill guests can enjoy steak and fresh seafood.The Saddleback Inn at Lake Arrowhead is 30 miles from San Bernardino International Airport. Free public parking is available on site.
- The gentleman at the front desk was very accommodating. We originally booked a one night stay in one of the main hotel rooms but he helped upgrade to our own cabin for a small additional cost. The continental breakfast was pretty great. They had sausage, eggs, and hash browns with a variety of different cereals as well. The coffee was delightful, that I had to have seconds. 🙂 The location was perfect and our room was cozy and cute: I would recommend this place and will definitely come back again.
- It was very close to town which was nice! The breakfast was the same each morning and was decent. The rooms were nice and had a fireplace and the hugest tub!
- The potatoes were great, the eggs were fluffy, walking distance to the village. Rooms were comfortable and had most necessities
- Rooms were super comfortable, the staff was lovely and location was great.
- The free breakfast is nothing special, but it’s hot and there’s plenty of it. The location is walking distance to the village which is very convenient.
Arrowhead Mountain Inn
One of our top picks in Lake Arrowhead.Located in Lake Arrowhead, 16 miles from Big Bear Lake, Arrowhead Mountain Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Ontario is 29 miles from Arrowhead Mountain Inn, and Riverside is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Location, Clean room and up dated, Hot clean shower.
- The WiFi worked well. They preheated the room to 80 degrees, which was great because it was 28 outside. The area was quiet and very close to a 7-11 and the fire department. The Village is very close as well.
- It was dirty, the sheets were wet,and old with no pillow cases or comforter, the towels were old and dingy,the clothes hanger was broke coming out of the wall, just all bad….
- The room is in a good location, the bed was comfortable
- The room was clean. he bed was comfy and warm. The location was quiet.
The North Shore Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located along side Lake Gregory in Crestline, California, 13 miles from Snow Valley Ski Resort, the North Shore Inn offers rooms with free WiFi. Barbecue facilities are available for guest use.A seating area with a flat-screen cable TV, DVD player and work desk are provided at The North Shore Inn. A microwave, small fridge, and tea and coffee-making facilities are also included. The uniquely-decorated guest rooms feature plenty of natural light and plush furnishings.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to The North Shore Inn. The front desk can arrange discounted tickets to Snow Valley Ski Resort and Lake Arrowhead boat tours. Zip lining and paint balling opportunities are located nearby. Beach passes are available. Year round fishing & plenty of hiking trails are accessible for guests.Lake Arrowhead is 4.5 miles away. Big Bear Ski Resort and San Bernardino are within 30 miles from The North Shore Inn.
- Friendly staff, fireplace, level entry, close parking, balcony, close to lake.
- Very nice people managing the Inn. If you are going to participate in water activities on the lake, this is an excellent location. We enjoyed the bowling alley down the street and MacDonald’s within easy walking distance. The fitness trail around the lake is very cool. People in town are friendly.
- The management was awesome, we were greeted with a warm smile, it was my fiance’s birthday, twenty minutes later there was a knock on our door it was the same warm smile with a bottle of wine and snacks. Loved it and highly recommend it.
Very comfy bed and clean room.
Staff was wonderful. Will be going back soon
- The room was lovely if not a bit small, very clean bed was comfy.
Motel 6 San Bernardino North
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, this San Bernardino motel is a 10-minute drive from San Bernardino National Forest and a 1-hour drive from Disneyland. Cable TV with movie channels is included in all rooms.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 San Bernardino North features a private bathroom. All rooms also include colorful decor and light wood furnishings.A 24-hour front desk is available at San Bernardino North Motel 6. Guests can enjoy an outdoor terrace by the pool. Fax, photocopying services and vending machines are available. A laundromat is on site.Lake Arrowhead is a 40-minute drive from Motel 6 San Bernardino North. San Bernardino International Airport is only 9 miles from the property.
- Nothing i work at night so i sleep during the day and these people had no cosideration for that i was scared to touch anything because of the filth.
- That the stuff is always friendly and there rooms are always clean
- Very close to glen Helen park which is where I needed to be and thier is a Walmart across the street
- It’s conveniently located right off the freeway. The staff is always friendly and helpful.
- I didn’t like anything about the stay it was horrible
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
One of our top picks in San Bernardino – and a guest favorite.
This completely non-smoking hotel in San Bernardino, California provides on-site dining at the Great American Grill. The San Bernardino Golf Club is a short walk from the hotel.Every room at the Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino offers free high-speed internet access and a flat-screen LCD TV. A microwave and a mini-refrigerator are available in each room.The San Bernardino Convention Center is a short drive from the San Bernardino Hilton Garden Inn. The California Speedway is also within driving distance of the hotel.
- The bed was incredibly comfortable and the pillows were amazing. Room was large and very comfortable.
- I like the overall room setup of Hilton Garden Inns and try to book them whenever possible when traveling.
- Rooms were great , nice layout/ interior, nice staff
- The staff was very nice especially in the restaurant area. Lots of restaurants within walking distance.
- Staff was friendly and knowledgeable and very helpful. Look forward to staying there again.
Good Nite Inn Redlands
This Redlands, California hotel is conveniently situated close to many area attractions, including Joshua Tree National Park, and features friendly service along with many thoughtful amenities.The Good Nite Inn Redlands places guests only a short drive from a variety of popular points of interest. Sycamore Canyon Wilderness Park, Pharaoh’s Lost Kingdom Theme Park, and the California Speedway are all nearby.With free coffee and tea offered in the morning and a concierge desk to help guests discover the surrounding areas, every stay at the Redlands Good Nite is sure to be enjoyable.
- everthing from food, stores, gas and freeway was Nearby
- Just go though to much I just wanted to lay down but had to get up and come down to pay for another day still just add to my card and I could have got me more sleep. And you need better icebox it don’t keep things cool
- Great and easy stay. Friendly staff – clean facilities. Easy parking.
- The bathtub needed a safety bar to assist in getting out of the tub.
- The hotel clerk worked very hard to fix your mistake.
Best Western Plus Arrowhead Hotel
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Best Western Plus Arrowhead Hotel is located in Colton in the region of California.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Big Bear Lake is 26 miles from Best Western Plus Arrowhead Hotel, and Ontario is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 16 miles from Best Western Plus Arrowhead Hotel.
- Comfortable bed, everything was clean. Great hot breakfast; more than the usual waffles. We stayed here multiple days while my partner attended a class nearby and every morning they had rotating hot items to choose from. The hot tub was clean and no one else was using it when we wanted to go in which was nice. Staff were also super friendly and went out of their way to joke around and be helpful.
- Loved help at check in room was great really no complaints
- Front desk representative NICOLE RAMOS was awesome. She makes you feel safe and taken care of. Rooms were clean comfortable and quiet. Nice breakfast.
- Staff was super friendly and helpful. Lots of breakfast selections, all very good. Hot tub was nice.
Bed was very comfortable , very clean room with all the necessary items needed, quiet night !
Breakfast was great ! good menu, ! over all Great and comfortable enjoyed breakfast .
Quality Inn San Bernardino
Quality Inn San Bernardino is located in San Bernardino, just 24 miles from Big Bear Lake.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ontario is 21 miles from Quality Inn San Bernardino, and Riverside is 10 miles from the property. LA/Ontario International Airport is 18 miles away.
- Breakfast was terrible, there was a long hair in my eggs…
- Bed was very comfy, amazing view of snow covered mountains and location was great
- I left everything to the bed to the pillows he was quiet relaxing me I just love it
- The stay was short and I enjoyed what aspects I could.
- I like that after I checked out & noticed my phone was still in the room, the front desk clerk allowed me to go back for it. Also arrived 30 mins before check-in time and got my room keys fairly quickly.
SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia
This non-smoking hotel offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi, a heated indoor pool and a hot tub. Its complimentary breakfast includes healthy dishes. Mojave Narrows Park is 10 miles away.SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia’s rooms have a large living space with 19″ flat-screen TV and well-lit work desk. It also provides a 32″ flat-screen TV in the bedroom.Each room has basic kitchen facilities including a fridge, microwave and a tea/coffee maker. There is cupboard space for storing groceries and utensils.SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia is 10 miles from California Route 66 Museum. Calico Ghost Town is less than a 1-hour drive away.
- Large room size with a king size comfortable bed. Bathroom had a decent size tub. Also had a microwave and refrigerator to use for convenience.
- Hotel was ok. Not horrible and not awesome- if you like to have a fitness center- don’t stay here it is a joke.
- The bed was very comfortable and the location had restaurants and Wal-Mart within walking distance. Breakfast was provided and the room had a small fridge, coffee maker and microwave.
- I loved thier service and the scene of everything.
- The room was spacious and super clean. The pool was very inviting!
Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino
Just a 40-minute drive from Big Bear Lake, this San Bernardino hotel features an outdoor swimming pool. Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast buffet is served.A 42-inch flat-screen cable TV, ergonomic work desk and tea and coffee-making facilities are featured in each air-conditioned guest room at Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino. A private bathroom is also provided.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to San Bernardino Hampton Inn & Suites. Free tea and coffee are available in the lobby all day. A guest laundromat is on site.San Bernardino International Airport is less than a 10-minute drive away. San Bernardino National Forest is 28 miles away.
- The room was clean, spacious, and bed was comfortable
- I needed a fridge for my medication. Upon arrival, the room we booked did not have one. The front desk assistant was nice enough to upgrade us to a suite. It was perfect! The housekeeping staff did an awesome job, always had plenty of towels. And all the staff was very helpful and accommodating.
- This property allows for easy access to/from freeway and offers a very pleasant environment. You’ll be more that satisfied.
- Great and convenient location, especially if you’re a Costco member for shopping. Close to many restaurants and easy on and off interstate for other types of shopping. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean room and comfortable.
- Great location. Friendly staff. Just right for me.
Top Hotels In Twin Peaks California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Twin Peaks California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Twin Peaks California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Twin Peaks California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!