10 Best Hotels To Stay In Twin Falls Idaho – Top Hotel Reviews
Twin Falls Idaho is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Twin Falls Idaho. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Twin Falls Idaho. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Twin Falls Idaho. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Twin Falls Idaho right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Twin Falls Idaho with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Twin Falls Idaho:
Shilo Inn Suites Hotel – Twin Falls
One of our top picks in Twin Falls.Located 6 miles from Shoshone Falls, this Idaho hotel features a pool and hot tub. It has guest rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi. Free guest parking is available.A TV, a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker are included in each air-conditioned room at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel – Twin Falls. Ironing facilities are also included in each room.Guests can work out in the fitness center at Twin Falls Shilo Inn Suites Hotel. For convenience, a business center and a guest laundromat are available.Canyon Springs Golf is a 5-minute drive from this hotel. Hagerman Fossil Beds National Monument is 37 miles away.
- Hotel is under construction room was nice & clean.
- Easy to get to, parking spaces were nice and big. Staff was very nice and made checking in and out a pleasure.
- Mattress was comfortable. Area was roomy with all the necessary amenities. Loved the sink in the sitting area.
- Once we made it to the room it was comfortable the hotel is under complete remodel.
- The swimming pool was very nice. I enjoyed the room size.
Motel 6 Twin Falls
Motel 6 Twin Falls is half a mile from Magic Valley Mall and 1 miles from College of Southern Idaho. It offers an outdoor pool and free parking on site.Air-conditioned guest rooms are equipped with a telephone and a TV with cable channels. The private bathroom comes with shower facilities or a bathtub. Wake-up services can be requested.Guests can purchase drinks or light snacks from the vending machines. Wi-Fi access is available for a charge.Twin Falls Motel 6 is 2 miles from Snake River Canyon Tours and 2 miles from Canyon Springs Golf Course.
- Nice and close to the main 93 and food restaurants
- Loved the location, just a mile off the interstate.
- Knew about our special requests and accommodated it very well
- The room was nice and warm when I got in and it appeared clean.
- Very pleased with our stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was small but we were expecting that. What we weren’t expecting was how clean the room was. Seemed to be recently updated.
Best Western Plus Twin Falls Hotel
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Best Western Plus Twin Falls Hotel is located in Twin Falls. Free private parking is available on site.There is free shuttle service at the property.
- We had a great stay and the staff was very helpful and courteous.
- Heater switch was broken and our television wasnt working,I called the reception to report about it and she said she will be with us soon but she didnt come at all,decided to switch it off and sleep..
- Very nice and spacious room with a comfortable bed and great recliner. The breakfat provided many choices and was terrific.
- Breakfast was enjoyable. The pool and hot tub were a very pleasant addition along with the workout room. Our room was large and easily accessible from the parking area. Loved the evening cookie tray. The entire staff was friendly and helpful.
- All accommodations were great. The building was being renovated so there was a bit of construction to work around……but no problem. The breakfast attendant was very proficient. Overall, it was great.
My Place Hotel Twin Falls ID
My Place Hotel Twin Falls ID offers accommodations in Twin Falls. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Quality Inn & Suites Twin Falls
Quality Inn & Suites Twin Falls offers accommodations in Twin Falls. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Conveniently located and priced hotel. Comfortable and quiet rooms. The hotel is equipped with all the necessary facilities.
- Loved having the pool and hot tub so close to our room. Rooms where clean and staff was very nice.
- We like the space in the, we had a queen suite. We like the breakfast and the excercise room was ok.
- Had good breakfast selection. Very accomadating for our service dog
- The value for the price was outstanding.We arrived very late, and the woman at the front desk was extremely helpful & accommodating.The room was clean, the bed comfortable, and the staff outstanding.
Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls
Situated in Twin Falls, Idaho, Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls offers free Wi-Fi, free parking and air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee facilities. Soldier Mountain Ski Resort is 3 miles away.All guest rooms at Hilton Garden Inn feature an iPod-dock, microwave and fridge. Each room has a seating area and work desk.American dishes are served at the on-site Great American Grill®. Refreshing drinks can be enjoyed in the bar.Guests can work out in the fitness center or relax in the heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub. The reception is open 24 hours a day.The Magic Valley Mall is less than 1 miles away. Blues Lake Country Club is a 10-minute drive away.
- The cleanliness of the hotel was refreshing. The pool was warm and relaxing.
The Hotel was great. Everything expected: Clean, Fresh, Amenities etc. The Staff at this Hotel were 100% Fantastic! Wow! Every single individual we interacted with was pleasant, seeming happy to have us, frequently asked if we needed anything, and when we did, were quick to accommodate.
Can’t say enough good about them. It is so wonderful when traveling to encounter such hospitality and friendly/fun attention. We will be back. In fact, its the only place we will stay in Twin Falls, and are sending our friends and family there.
- Excellent facility. Very Quiet. Comfortable beds. Nice room. Exercise room had excellent equipment. Friendly staff. We’ll come again.
- We had a late dinner, and it was delicious! The breakfast the next morning was very good as well. I ordered my breakfast different from the menu and the wait staff were happy to accommodate. Nice quiet room and very comfortable bed.
- Very nice hotel with comfortable rooms and beds. Nice staff.
Red Lion Hotel Twin Falls
This Twin Falls hotel features an on-site restaurant and lounge. A free airport shuttle to Magic Valley Regional Airport, a 20 minute drive away, is available. Rooms provide cable TV.Free Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms at the Red Lion Hotel Canyon Springs. Free toiletries and a hair dryer are provided in each private bathroom, and ironing facilities are provided.Appetizers and dinner are available at the Diamondsfields Lounge, on site at Canyon Springs Red Lion Hotel. Free popcorn is available to compliment evening drinks. Moxie Java’s, also on site, features light meals and snacks. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.A seasonal outdoor pool is available for guest use and a fitness center is also on site. A business center and a 24-hour front desk are also available for maximum guest convenience.Shoshone Falls is 6 miles from this Red Lion, and Centennial Waterfront Park is a 5 minute drive away. College of Southern Idaho is less than a 10 minute walk away.
- I liked the location and the staff. The parking lot needed to be cleaned up but we had a good stay👍
-The familiarity of the property when I am far from home.
-The price for a comfy bed.
- This is a very great place to stay, except for a horrible experience as I was waiting to register. A man who was also waiting was extremely rude and hurtful to me. The front desk man handled a potentially explosive situation very well, inviting me to come to a different area to get me registered and promising that my room would be far away from this horrible person.
- King size bed had lots of pillows. The roll in shower was spacious and had a great shower head.
- eggs were delicious , and bacon amazing nice roomy area with plenty of tables and the server on duty was very friendly
La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls is located in Twin Falls.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Great staff, friendly and accommodating. Clean rooms, great breakfast. Overall great experience.
- Very convenient on US 93. One of the nicest Laquinta properties that I have stayed in.
- The best hotel we had stayed in in a while. staff where great, the breakfast was amazing, the gym facilities had everything you need in a gym that’s away from home. And the room was great! private roomy soft fluffy bed and pillows and an awesome two person walk in shower
- Bed was comfortable, pillows were nice, room and bathroom was clean and staff was friendly.
- Really clean quiet in room and very easy access getting pets in and out.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Twin Falls
This Twin Falls Holiday Inn is 4 miles from Interstate 85. It has an indoor pool and hot tub and serves breakfast every morning. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Boldly colored rooms at Holiday Inn Express Hotel Twin Falls feature modern décor and cable TV. They come equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator.The Twin Falls Holiday Inn Express boasts a modern fitness center. A fully-equipped business center and coin laundry facilities are also available. The front desk is open 24-hours a day.Holiday Inn Hotel Twin Falls is just one mile from the College of Southern Idaho. The scenic Shoshone Falls are 5 miles away.
- I like the location. It was close to shopping and restaurants.
- Very clean hotel. Rooms were large and the facilities were great.
- Available much earlier than official breakfast time.
- Breakfast was the best I’ve ever had at a reasonably priced hotel. Selection was amazing and the breakfast attendant was very friendly, polite and helpful!
Angela at the front desk was very helpful, professional, and upbeat. Even at 12:30 am when I checked in. I loved the holiday decorations too. Combination put me in such a good mood. Great ending to a long day driving, great way to start the next day off for more driving.
The bed was so comfortable, I wish I could have stayed longer.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Twin Falls
Featuring an indoor pool, a hot tub, and a fitness center, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Twin Falls is in Twin Falls, Idaho. Free Wi-Fi access as well as a free daily warm breakfast consisting of eggs, meats, oatmeal, fresh fruit, yogurt, breads, coffee, tea and juices is available.The modern and air-conditioned rooms here have a cable flat-screen TV, a sitting area, a desk, and a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and free toiletries. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee machine are included.An on-site mini-market, meeting or banquet facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are some of the additional amenities available at the hotel. Fresh coffee is available in the lobby 24/7.Perrine Memorial Bridge is 2 miles away, Canyon Springs Golf Course is 3 miles, and Shoshone Falls Park is 7 miles from the property.Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Twin Falls is 4 miles from Interstate 84 highway, and 124 miles from Boise Airport.
- The waffles were delicious, the staff was very friendly. Overall the hotel was a grade or two higher in all categories than the other options available. Thank you Fairfield.
- Very clean, every staff member had a smile when greeting us. The pool was just the right temperature. It was quiet….not a high traffic area, which is wonderful. Continental breakfast food choices were excellent.
- The room was super clean and smelled amazing. The bed was soft and the room spacious and designed/organized well. The breakfast had good variety and was yummy.
- The man that checked us in when we arrived was wonderful. I loved the shower! The rooms were cozy and comfortable, and everything was clean.
- The service was excellent. The room was always spotless. Breakfast was amazing every morning. The coffee was delicious. The front desk was accommodating and very caring. 10/10.
Top Hotels In Twin Falls Idaho Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Twin Falls Idaho to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Twin Falls Idaho but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Twin Falls Idaho. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!