10 Best Hotels To Stay In Twin Beaches Idaho – Top Hotel Reviews
Twin Beaches Idaho is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Twin Beaches Idaho. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Twin Beaches Idaho. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Twin Beaches Idaho. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Twin Beaches Idaho right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Twin Beaches Idaho with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Twin Beaches Idaho:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur d’ Alene
One of our top picks in Coeur d’Alene.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur d’ Alene offers accommodations in Coeur d’Alene.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Spokane International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Nice kitchen in the suite. Pool was large as was the hot tub – with plenty of fluffy towels. The breakfast was very well laid out with all the extras you could ask for. The gentleman tidying up after the diners was especially helpful and kind.
- Location is convenient to restaurants and some shopping.
- The rooms and building were very nice and very clean. Pool and hot tub are big! We will stay again!
- Beds were comfortable, needed extra items the staff was so accommodating
- The pool was nice. Also, it was close to a lot of stores, but not touristy at all.
Hampton Inn and Suites Coeur d’Alene
Featuring an indoor swimming pool, this Coeur d’Alene, Idaho hotel is a 25-minute drive from Silverwood Theme Park. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.Featuring a balcony, this room includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom at Hampton Inn and Suites Coeur d’Alene. Crisp white linens are showcased throughout.A free continental breakfast is served daily. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Coeur d’Alene Hampton Inn and Suites. A fitness center is also available.The entrance to Coeur D’Alene National Forest is a 20-minute drive from Hampton Inn and Suites Coeur d’Alene. Spokane International Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
- Everything was clean. All the rooms were spacious, both the bedrooms, rhe lobby and the breakfast area.
- A luxurious hotel at a cheap price! The decor throughout the hotel and in the rooms was very nice and the beds, etc. were all of high quality. Housekeeping seemed to come when convenient and did a great job. The pool and hot tub room was not overheated as is so often the case. The staff was great and the breakfast was the highest quality I’ve ever seen (even over the more expensive chains). We will be back!
- The staff were AMAZING! Very accommodating! We stayed for three nights and woke to and excellent breakfast all three mornings!
- The breakfast was good. Staff very helpful. Card key kept failing, I guess to cell phone battery in purse.
- The free breakfast was amazing and the use of the amenities was wonderful.
Shilo Inn Suites Hotel – Coeur d’Alene
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Shilo Inn Suites Hotel – Coeur d’Alene offers accommodations in Coeur d’Alene, just 29 miles from Spokane.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Spokane International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The hotel was under construction during our stay. The room was still nice and comfortable.
- The pillows were wonderful! Room was super clean. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Like the pillows….Pool was clean and comfortable temperature. Spa was clean and comfortable temperature.
- Beds were comfortable, nice bathroom, the heater worked. We like the location too.
- King bed was fantastic! Suite was well-appointed and roomy.
The Roosevelt Inn
Showcasing a hot tub and a ski pass sales point, The Roosevelt Inn is located in Coeur d’Alene in the region of Idaho, just 30 miles from Spokane.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Spokane International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
We were blown away by the level of service. All our needs were anticipated and the owners were kind and personable.
Hors d’oeuvres in the evening and breakfast perfectly hit the spot.
- The breakfast was wonderful, a good selection of buffet food and really good hot food.
- The building has been lovingly renovated by a man who attended school there many years ago. Each room has top quality appointments. The hosts seem to have thought of everything!
- A well run Inn with nice touches like a welcome snack and a glass of wine. Room was very pleasant and comfortable and the Inn was very well located to walk to downtown restaurants and sights.
- We appreciate the historical flair and the friendly owners. The breakfast was very good.
- We were blown away by the level of service. All our needs were anticipated and the owners were kind and personable.
Baymont Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Coeur d’Alene.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Baymont Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Coeur d’Alene.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Spokane International Airport, 37 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites.
- Bed was super comfortable and the room was clean. The spa tub was hot and amazing. It was quiet and private.
- Easy and accessible location with friendly staff who anticipated our needs.
- The staff was great. Very courteous & acomidating.
- Jacuzzi suite was great, very relaxing. Bed was just a touch soft but was comfortable. Excellent customer service, we had forgotten wine glasses and the desk clerk found some for us.
- Nicest staff ever! Quiet hotel with few guests. We lounged in the light/living room decorated for Christmas as if it was our own home. The beds were comfortable. Our dog was completely at home here.
Days Inn – Coeur d’Alene
One of our top picks in Coeur d’Alene.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Days Inn – Coeur d’Alene offers accommodations in Coeur d’Alene.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Spokane International Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- The hotel is very close to a very busy road and noise was an issue. The property itself needs to be updated in line with the other hotels in the area.
- The breakfast was ok, the room was great, nice and clean and my daughter loved the evening cookies she was able to go down and get.
- The rooms were clean and nice. The rooms are small but comfortable. We had a family of 4 and it was fine. The staff was friendly during check in and check out. The breakfast was good.
The problem is with Booking.com. I booked for the 12th. You changed it to the 19th in your confirmation. This is the 2nd time in two days you’ve done this. Also Super 8 in Bismarck, ND.
Poor practice. So, I’ve been double-billed!
- Very comfortable stay. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was very good. Popcorn and cookies in the lobby every night were very good. Will stay again.
Motel 6 Coeur D’Alene
Just 5.9 miles from Coeur D’Alene Airport, Motel 6 Coeur D’Alene offers air-conditioned rooms with cable TV. Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool. Kootenai Fairground is only 1.5 miles away.The rooms of Motel 6 Coeur D’Alene are simply furnished. All rooms have an en suite bathroom.Motel 6 Coeur D’Alene offers free local calls and free morning coffee. For your convenience, the motel also offers laundry facilities and vending machines.North Idaho College is 1.7 miles from Motel 6 Coeur D’Alene, and the Silver Lake Mall is 2.2 miles away. Free parking is available on site.
- We had a very nice stay. It was just one night but I will recommend to others. Everything was very clean and the staff was awesome.
- Clean with a reasonable price, we got in late, just needed to rest and clean up the next day.
- I can stay with my dogs, it clean and located near all the facilities that you could want, food, gas and shopping.
- It was close to Scarywood and that’s where we were going for the weekend.
- We were there for a memorial service so the location was close to the service. We walked down to a nearby restuarant for breakfast and coffee. We were driving in and didn’t get in until 12:30am and they were their waiting for us.
Red Lion Templin’s Hotel on the River
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. On the Upper Spokane River, this hotel is a 15 minute drive from Coeur d’Alene. Guest rooms feature cable TV and guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant and lounge.Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms at the Red Lion Templin’s Hotel on the River. A microwave and small fridge are also included. Free toiletries and a hair dryer are provided in the private bathroom.An indoor pool is available year-round and a fitness center is available for guest use. A business center is also provided for added convenience. A marina and private beach area is on site and the Red Lion River Queen Riverboat Cruises are also on the property. Tickets for the riverboat can be purchased through ticketsweet.com.Mallards Restaurant, featuring American cuisine, is on site. Guests can eat at the outdoor patio, named the Flight Deck, or indoors. This family-friendly restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner starting at 6:30 am. The Mallards Lounge is available for evening cocktails and features river-view tables, big screen TVs, pool tables, and a stage with a dance area.Silverwood is a 30 minute drive from the Templin Red Lion on the River. The Washington/Idaho border is a 10 minute drive away. Spokane is a 30 minute drive from the property.
- To our surprise our room looked over the river and we could see part of the marina. Check out wasn’t until noon. Staff was very nice.
- This place is very clean and beautiful the view is worth every penny. And the breakfast was great.
- View of the river, great restaurant, helpful staff.
- Breakfast was just supper, cooked to perfection and a gracious plenty.
- Such a great location – just getting rough around and the edges. Eerily empty on a weekend. Best breakfast view – ever!
Ramada Inn Downtown Near Lake Coeur D’Alene
One of our best sellers in Coeur d’Alene! Located in Coeur d’Alene, 30 miles from Spokane, Ramada Inn Downtown Near Lake Coeur D’Alene features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Spokane International Airport is 35 miles away.
- Everything smelled fresh, the linens were so soft and decor was simple and updated. Even the conditioner and shampoo smelled good and were actually effective.
- Our room was perfect and clean and comfortable. Staff was great with anything we needed.
- Breakfast was really good and the night staff was excellent. Normally night staff when you check in after 8 are not pleasant in my experience and the desk girl was super helpful and friendly.
- Good hot tub and pool. Good breakfast and easy access from and to our car.
- Location and price was good. Once I got inside my room it wasn’t bad. Room was spacious and comfortable.
Best Western Plus Liberty Lake Inn
One of our best sellers in Spokane Valley! This modern hotel in Liberty Lake, Washington features spacious rooms with a 42-inch flat-screen TV. Only 20 minutes east of Gonzaga University, it features a sports lounge and 24-hour indoor pool.Every room at Liberty Lake Best Western Inn includes a separate sitting area with a large work desk, microwave and refrigerator. Cable TV with HBO and free Wi-Fi are also included.Guests have free access to the business center as well as the 24-hour hot tub and gym. The Pepper Zone sports lounge features two 60-inch plasma TVs, pool tables and recliner chairs.Best Western Peppertree Liberty Lake Inn provides a daily continental breakfast including burritos, hot waffles, eggs, juice and coffee. A manager’s reception is provided on select nights.Liberty Lake is a 5-minute drive from this Peppertree Best Western Inn and 6 miles from Stateline Speedway. Downtown Spokane and the Spokane Convention Center are 20 minutes away.
- Amazing value. Had a pool but no chance to use it. Suite was large. Ironing board in room was very useful. Breakfast was well stocked.
- Just off the freeway. Location near major shopping and restaurants. Check-in staff was wonderful and helpful
- Room was quiet even though we were close to freeway, friendly staff, comfortable room
- The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was not exceptional but the bed makes up for it. Room was very clean which I appreciate.
- The facility was clean,the staff were polite and helpful,it was very quiet at night.
Top Hotels In Twin Beaches Idaho Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Twin Beaches Idaho to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Twin Beaches Idaho but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Twin Beaches Idaho. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!