10 Best Hotels To Stay In Twentymile Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Twentymile Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Twentymile Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Twentymile Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Twentymile Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Twentymile Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Twentymile Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Twentymile Florida:
Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra
Surrounded by top-rated golf courses, beautiful beaches and scenic landscapes in the center of Sawgrass Village, this hotel features spacious accommodations, along with a variety of exceptional amenities and on-site facilities.The Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra is ideally located at the entrance to the TPC Sawgrass, home to The Players Championship golf tournament. Guests can also enjoy numerous restaurants, shopping centers and a day spa located within walking distance of the Sawgrass Village shopping center.Guests can enjoy a state-of-the-art, 24-hour fitness center at the Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Hilton Garden Inn, as well as dining at Mulligans Pub restaurant. Guests can also appreciate the 24-hour on-site convenience store, as well as free wireless internet access and an outdoor swimming pool.
The staff was so helpfull and happy! Drove us to our concert venue and picked us up as well, all with a smile!
Very nice place to stay
- Loved that it was close to a CVS and grocery store. Husband loves that it was right next to TPC Sawgrass. Kids loved that it had a pool.
- I was simply expecting the usual “continental” breakfast and was pleasantly wowed by what we got. My banana crepe was so good and my sister enjoyed steak and eggs. Her steak was cooked perfectly.The room was clean, but half the lights didn’t work and the bed was a little hard for my taste. Staff answered your questions, sometimes with just by pointing and other times with a quick, short, cold response. That being said, the exception would be the lady that checked me out who was very personable and made some suggestions for our day.
- Rooms were large and the bed was fine. There was free coffee in the lobby in the morning.
- Friendly staff, convenient location and very clean.
- The staff was so helpfull and happy! Drove us to our concert venue and picked us up as well, all with a smile!
Courtyard Jacksonville Flagler Center
Featuring an outdoor pool, the Courtyard Jacksonville Flagler Center is in Jacksonville, Florida. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The rooms here include a flat-screen TV and cable channels. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator. Featuring a bathtub or shower, the private bathrooms also have a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include ironing facilities.At Courtyard Jacksonville Flagler Center, there is a restaurant and a fitness center. Other facilities include meeting facilities, luggage storage and dry cleaning. The property provides free parking.The hotel is 11 miles from Regency Square, 3 miles from The Avenues Mall and 5 miles from The Champions Club at Julington Creek. Jacksonville Airport is 26 miles away.
- Should have some kind of continental breakfast. doesn’t have to be eggs, etc.
- Very contemporary, nicely designed and appointed room. Very good fitness room and pool.
- When the staff showed up the buffet was good. The room was clean and comfortable. The location was the most important plus
- The location was very convenient to 95 and a Starbucks
- I like everything! Very clean and comfortable. I paid for what I expected!
Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South – Bartram Park
Situated only a short distance from many Jacksonville, Florida attractions, including beautiful beaches, this hotel provides comfortable accommodations furnished with modern amenities such as microwaves and refrigerators.The Hampton Inn and Suites Jacksonville South-Bartram Park offers a convenient location just off Interstate 95. Historic downtown St. Augustine, the shops at St. John’s Town Center and much more are only a short drive away.With a free hot breakfast, free wireless internet access and a state-of-the-art fitness center, every stay at the Jacksonville South Bartram Park Hampton Inn is sure to be pleasant. Guests can also enjoy the outdoor swimming pool as well as the hotel’s convenience store.
- Comfortable bed. Good breakfast. Convenient location. Extremely friendly and helpful staff.
- Booked 2 queen beds and FOLDOUT SOFA, given 2 double beds, disappointed. Not sure if Hampton or Booking.com was at fault. Was clean and staff friendly though.
- The room was very clean, the staff was very friendly and the breakfast was excellent! I would high recommend this hotel!!!!
- the look was good, breakfast was ok, the staff were very friendly
- Nice breakfast. Great desk and chair in the room.
Residence Inn by Marriott Jacksonville South Bartram Park
Located in Jacksonville, 22 miles from St. Augustine, Residence Inn by Marriott Jacksonville South Bartram Park features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, business center and a shops at the property.You can play mini-golf at the hotel. Saint Augustine Beach is 26 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott Jacksonville South Bartram Park, and Atlantic Beach is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 26 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott Jacksonville South Bartram Park.
- I loved my room and the fire pit outside was fantastic.
- Everything. Brand new, clean amenities. Comfortable bed. Great decor. Staff were so pleasant and concerned during our stay. (Especially front desk concierge Antonio!) It’s also directly off of I-95 so the proximity to everything is super close or a 20 minutes drive! I will stay here again!
- Breakfast was one of the best I’ve seen. This was a wonderful way to start my day!
- We were greeted by staff as though we were personal friends. The accommodations were top notch. I can see why this property garnered a 9.4 rating. We definitely will stay at a Residence Inn again.
- Clean, comfortable, and economical. Located close to points of interest in southern Jacksonville and St. Augustine.
Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows
Located in Jacksonville in the region of Florida, 26 miles from St. Augustine, Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows features an outdoor pool and fitness center.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Saint Augustine Beach is 30 miles from Hampton Inn Jacksonville, and Atlantic Beach is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Property was clean, staff was very nice and helpful.
- I like the shower without a bathtub. The staff is excellent. Very friendly, and I felt at home. Everyone was so nice, and even coordinated a shuttle for me.
- Comfortable, spacious lobby where people can gather. Very clean hotel. Room was very nice and clean as well. All of the staff were very friendly. Location was good, right off 295 with many restaurants and stores nearby.
- the staff was great. super friendly and helpful!!!
- Cleanliness, friendly and efficient staff, comfortable room size, stand in shower vice a tub, very good breakfast, good location.
Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows
One mile from the Baymeadows shopping and entertainment district, this hotel in Jacksonville, Florida offers an on-site restaurant and guest rooms with free wireless internet access.Holiday Inn Jacksonville East 295 Baymeadows features facilities such as an outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s fitness center or business center. For breakfast and dinner, the on-site Kem’s restaurant serves fresh American cuisine.The guest rooms at the Jacksonville East 295 Baymeadows Holiday Inn feature modern amenities such as 32-inch LCD TVs with HBO. Guests can also enjoy spacious work desks, microwaves and refrigerators.
- The staff were friendly; it was very clean and quiet.
- Everything was great!!! Although we didn’t make it to breakfast. The room was very nice and the front desk staff was nice and helpful as well.
- Comfortable bed and pillows to choose from. Great staff espcially Ashley at the front desk.
- The room service attendant was extra sensitive to my dietary needs (celiac disease) informing the cook and googling alternatives for my steak dinner!!
- The neighborhood. You have to drive a bit to stores etc but they are all so friendly and accommodating:)
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville South East – Medical Center Area
Featuring an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, this Ponte Vedra Beach hotel is located off Highway 202. Free Wi-Fi is provided in every room. Jacksonville Beach is a 12-minute drive away.A 32-inch flat-screen cable TV, microwave, and small refrigerator are provided in each room at this Jacksonville South East Holiday Inn Express and Suites. Extras include a dining area and a desk.A fitness center, laundromat, and dry cleaning are provided by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Jacksonville South East Medical Center Area. Guest can enjoy free parking as well.The hotel is a 20-minute drive from downtown Jacksonville and Jacksonville Landing riverfront restaurant complex. Lagoon Course at Ponte Vedra Inn Club is 6 miles away.
- The mattress was soft and fluffy. The linen was extra soft and comfortable.
- The breakfast was awesome and the hotel amenities was great as well!
- The location the staff was very friendly and generous. The amenities like the pool and hot tub. Hot free breakfast was pretty good but could have had a better selection of foods to chose from.
Todo excelente desayuno
Atencion de su front desk manager Leonor and all the staff
- Location, friendly staff, nearby restaurants, shopping, good breakfast.
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Ponte Vedra
This Jacksonville Beach hotel is a 10-minute drive from numerous beaches including Ponte Vedra Beach and Neptune Beach. The hotel features an outdoor pool, free area shuttle and free Wi-Fi.Guestrooms at the Jacksonville Ponte Vedra Hampton Inn are furnished with a large work desk and in-room coffee maker. Cable TV and in-room movies are also offered.A hot breakfast is provided every morning and guests can get snacks from the on-site convenience store. A gym and full-service business center are also available.Jacksonville Beach Boardwalk and Fishing Pier and the South Beach Regional Shopping Center are 5-minutes from the hotel. Adventure Landing and the University of North Florida are both a 10-minute drive from Hampton Inn Jacksonville Ponte Vedra.
- I went to the front desk to turn in my room card, because I wanted to express my gratitude for an enjoyable stay. No one was there when I walked up, waited maybe 20 seconds, the Hotel Manager Mike came up and apologized for the wait. I appreciated his promptness and I expressed my thanks. It actually epitomized my 2 days there, everyone was pleasant and helpful. If I am in the area again, I look forward to staying there again. I highly recommend this place to other travelers. Bryan V. Ellis
Breakfast was wonderful
Staff very efficient
- Breakfast had a good variety, pool was great, staff very friendly
- Maintenance very good. Staff very friendly. Mike called me when my room was ready early. Really good breakfast except for the greasy sausage. We loved it and would stay again certainly. You can tell the property is ‘run’. Steven was my pool advisor.
- The room was clean and the location was convenient
The Inn at Mayo Clinic
Less than 5 miles from Jacksonville Beach, The Inn at Mayo Clinic offers elegant suites with full kitchens and free high-speed internet. A shuttle is available to travel around the campus.All suites at The Mayo Clinic Inn are spacious, with comfortable living and sleeping areas. They include a full kitchen and grocery service. Each has cable TV, a work desk and ironing facilities.Guests at The Inn at Mayo Clinic can work out at the fitness center or enjoy jogging and biking trails nearby. Florida’s First Coast of Golf – Cimarrone Golf Club can be found 15 miles away.The hotel is connected to the Mayo Clinic by a climate-controlled walkway. It is less than 13 miles from La Cruise Casino and 15 miles from Alltel Stadium.
- The price is high for the facility. The accommodations are comfortable.
- I never had to get into the car for four days. It was great.
The property is old
Very dirty hallways, lobby and rooms terrible
Hallways and rooms smell like can and microwave food…. terrible
- Very clean, roomy, great breakfast,comfortable beds.
- Location was very convenient for appointments at Mayo. The shower water pressure was great.
Courtyard Jacksonville Mayo Clinic/Beaches
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Courtyard Jacksonville Mayo Clinic/Beaches offers accommodations in Jacksonville, just 27 miles from St. Augustine. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Augustine Beach is 30 miles from Courtyard Jacksonville Mayo Clinic, and Fernandina Beach is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 22 miles from Courtyard Jacksonville Mayo Clinic/Beaches.
- Check in/checkout was the fastest service I have ever received. Very nice and professional staff
- The bed was very comfortable, and the room was pretty clean. The decor was also nice and modern.
- Bed was super comfy, room was quiet and spacious, staff was helpful and pleasant.
- The breakfast was awesome and the room was excellent the staff was very helpful
- The food at the bistro is good they have Starbucks coffee
Top Hotels In Twentymile Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Twentymile Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Twentymile Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Twentymile Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!