10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tuxford Nottinghamshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Tuxford Nottinghamshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tuxford Nottinghamshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tuxford Nottinghamshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tuxford Nottinghamshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tuxford Nottinghamshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tuxford Nottinghamshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tuxford Nottinghamshire:
The Elms Inn by Good Night Inns
Featuring free WiFi, The Elms Inn by Good Night Inns offers accommodations in East Retford. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is provided.Nottingham is 26 miles from Elms by Good Night Inns, and Sheffield is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Dirty…..cold shower…..really in need of a Hoover also
- Staff very welcoming and helpful. Food good quality and value
- The hotel is generally quite and relaxing, the staff very friendly and accommodating.
- Staff were excellent, attentive, friendly and helpful – even when we ruined a towel by accident! Can’t rate them highly enough.
- All the staff were fabulous! Very friendly and helpful. Made us feel welcome. The elms is a beautiful old building with history and centrally located to everything. Plenty of parking, affordable meals and great atmosphere! I highly recommend The elms. I definitely will stay there again!
The Maypole at Wellow
Located in Ollerton, 18 miles from Nottingham, The Maypole at Wellow features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sheffield is 23 miles from The Maypole at Wellow, and Lincoln is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport, 19 miles from The Maypole at Wellow.
- Good Restruant with excellent food. The fillet steak was one of the best I’ve had for a long time
- Fabulous room,in a great location for getting into Ollerton the next day , as we were moving into the area
- Lovely room and hotel, didn’t spend much time there as we were attending a wedding near by but we were very happy with our stay. Very friendly staff.
- Bed very comfortable. Nice big bathroom with stand alone bath. Cooked breakfast was very clean and tasted great.
- room had a big bed and comfortable,bathroom was modern and very clean. food was excellent parking just outside the rooms. and staff were friendly and helpful
The Dukeries Lodge
In the heart of Sherwood Forest, The Dukeries Lodge is situated in scenic Edwinstowe. The 18th-century inn offers a cozy pub, live music and home-cooked food, and there is free Wi-Fi throughout the premises.The rooms at Dukeries are individually designed, and many have original features. All rooms have a private bathroom, tea/coffee facilities and a flat-screen cable TV.The traditional restaurant at Dukeries serves a varied international menu using local produce. The bar offers light snacks and world wines, and features a games area with a pool table.Set in the Nottinghamshire countryside, the family-run Dukeries Lodge is a 15-minute drive from Mansfield. There is free on-site parking, and the beautiful Peak District is a 40-minute drive away.
- we both liked the room and the breakfast it was very good we went back the weekend after and took our grandson and his girlfriend and baby for Sunday dinner and they both liked it like we did
- Good value in the location we wanted. Food served very quickly and reasonable quality for the price
- In addition to a 10/10 score! I found the staff made it feel like home from home, they could not be more helpful and adaptable. The food was lovely and I could choose exactly what I wished for breakfast which was a real added bonus.
- The property was in the little village close to Sherwood Forest. It was an easy walk down through the charming Main Street to the Forest. The meals were very nice and there were a variety of eating areas suitable for any groups. We enjoyed the hearty breakfast.
- Eating facilities were quite adequate. Menu was fairly basic and food was moderately good.
The Dovecote Inn
Located in Laxton, 19 miles from Nottingham, The Dovecote Inn features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Sheffield is 26 miles from The Dovecote Inn, and Lincoln is 16 miles from the property. Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport is 20 miles away.
- King room was amazing, food divine, whole stay was an absolute treat and a delight 😁😁
- great location, quiet and Dovecote Inn had all the amenities I needed, Staff were friendly and happy to help – continental breakfast was just enough. Room was comfortable with nice fluffy pillows and duvet for your comfort.
- Lovely king size rooms overlooking fields, with a private entrance. Continental breakfast in the rooms was ample. They can cater very well to allergies, so it’s worth letting the hosts know. Comfortable beds and a gorgeous bathroom. Very good value for money.
- A warm welcome and a lovely room. Nice selection for continental breakfast with the pub and restaurant on your doorstep. Recommended.
Excellent service, staff, accommodation – great continental breakfast in room
Dinner was superb
cannot fault it at all
Muthu Clumber Park Hotel and Spa
Muthu Clumber Park Hotel and Spa is located in Retford, just 22 miles from Nottingham. The hotel has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Sheffield is 20 miles from Muthu Clumber Park Hotel and Spa, and Lincoln is 20 miles away. Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Nothing – extremely disappointed with their service/general cleanliness and everything in between!
- The staff were brilliant only had one poor meal as the main restaurant was being used for a company event which should not have affected our party but it did other than that a lovely few days
- Enjoyable place to stay to celebrate my wife’s birthday.
- I was upgraded to a suite, which was wonderful. Thank you! I will always stay at this hotel when in the area. Breakfast excellent, staff friendly and helpful.
- There were bathrobes and slippers provided in the room
Best Western Plus West Retford Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Best Western Plus West Retford Hotel offers accommodations in Retford, just 27 miles from Nottingham. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sheffield is 22 miles from Best Western Plus West Retford, and Lincoln is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport, 11 miles from Best Western Plus West Retford Hotel.
- Lovely hotel and grounds, helpful staff. Would recommend to anyone.
- Evening meal was excellent both off us enjoyed it.Rooms were as expected clean tidy warm.
- Room was very comfortable, well equipped and clean, Staff were excellent, friendly & attentive. Food was very good, good portion size
- Very clean room, comfy bed, staff made us welcome and were very patient in the restaurant when we were waiting for a gathering of a number of families who were all staying at the hotel for a wedding being held locally. Receptionist who checked us in (who had only recently started working at the hotel) was great as were most of the staff. Night porter was great as well at 1am in the morning when we returned.
- Lovely Georgian room, comfortable, airy, nice bathroom, lovely fresh breakfast.
The Lord Nelson
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Lord Nelson offers accommodations in Sutton on Trent. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Nottingham is 21 miles from The Lord Nelson, and Sheffield is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Helpful attentive staff. Lovely village location. Easy parking. Nice bar with a good selection of beers and wines. Pleasant, comfortable restaurant. Good evening and breakfast menus. Food plentiful and well cooked.
This is a typical, (and busy) English village pub. The staff are friendly and helpful. The selection in the restaurant was very adequate and I was very happy with my selection of fish and chips, which was nicely cooked, well presented and reasonably priced.
The accommodation is in an obviously recently refurbished adjacent building and gave no cause for complaint. Breakfast, which is included in the tariff, was prepared by a very friendly chef.
I thought it was good value for the money.
- Comfy clean room good breakfast big logfire in bar good price and range of drinks dog friendly
- Great breakfast. Good service – enjoyed 2 stays here while we’ve been house-hunting.
- We liked the warm room and cosy comfortable bed. The cooked breakfast was tasty. The waitress in the bar in the evening was attentive and friendly and the bar meal was good.
The Station Hotel
Located in Worksop, 25 miles from Nottingham, The Station Hotel features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is available.Sheffield is 15 miles from The Station Hotel, and Lincoln is 25 miles away. Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Great stay over in this area Worksop everyone friendly in the North !! Especially the hotel staff I came across all of them. Good location just a stone throw away from the railway station & a very short walk into town centre. Great value for money including a fantastic Full English breakfast & help your self to juices cereals etc. Managed to park my car ok using the onsight free parking to hotel residents only. Nice little cozy friendly helpful hotel with superb Wi Fi.
Convenient to Clumber Park and Mastin Moor.
Breakfast enjoyable and staff pleasant
- Staff were friendly and the breakfast was very good. Room clean and towels plentiful
- The lady who greeted me, Beth was lovely. The restaurant food was fantastic and did not match the hotel. The service at dinner and breakfast was warm and friendly
- ALL STAFF WERE VERY HELPFUL. THEY WOULD MAKE WHATEVER WE WANTED AT BREAKFAST.
Just off of the A46 road, south of the city of Lincoln and with good access to the area’s major roads, the hotel features free parking and comfortable rooms at well-priced rates.The Ibis Hotel Lincoln is only a 15-minute drive from Lincoln Castle, Lincoln Cathedral and the historic Steep Hill district. The hotel is also in a great location for visiting Lincoln’s famous Christmas Market and the antiques fairs of Swinderby and Newark.All of the modern and comfortable rooms with private bathrooms receive plenty of natural daylight and have large working desks. Each room has a 20-inch flat-screen TV with pay-per-view movies. Wired internet access is available in each room for an additional fee. Wi-Fi wireless internet access is also available.For a small additional charge, guests can use the Total Fitness gym, just a 2-minute walk away, which also has a large swimming pool.The hotel has a bar, with hot snacks 24 hours a day and a restaurant open in the evenings. In the morning, guests can enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast.
two eateries on the same estate … windmill pub with great carvery and a frankie and benny
and breakfast starts at 4 am … great value at £50 a night
Located in an easy to find and access position. Near alternatives to eat and drink at. Easy access to park and ride.
Quite modern and well maintained.
- The beds were really comfy, Breakfast was very nice and the staff were brilliant.
- This was the first time I have travelled to a hotel with my two golden retrievers. The staff made me – & them! – feel so welcome. Thank you.
- Staff were friendly, quick check in and check out. Rooms were clean, comfortable bed and nearby restaurants if didn’t want to stay in the hotel.
- two eateries on the same estate … windmill pub with great carvery and a frankie and benny
The Forest Lodge
Located in Edwinstowe, 17 miles from Nottingham, The Forest Lodge features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The inn also provides bike rental. Sheffield is 21 miles from The Forest Lodge, and Lincoln is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport, 19 miles from The Forest Lodge.
- Home from home..staff are “family”… wonderful part of the country. When I have to be away from home this is the only place I go…
- The breakfast was good. The room was comfortable, well lit, clean and warm. The TV was in the right place so you can see it. All of the staff we met were welcoming and helpful. Given the position of the property, off street parking was a bonus.
- Cozy pub downstairs, tasty restaurant. Staff were very friendly. Location was great (close to Sherwood Forest)
- Pleasant one night stay. Comfortable and homely hotel with friendly staff. We had a delicious evening meal and breakfast in their restaurant.
- Great location for anyone wanting to explore Sherwood Forest! Staff were lovely!!
Top Hotels In Tuxford Nottinghamshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tuxford Nottinghamshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tuxford Nottinghamshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tuxford Nottinghamshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!