10 Best Hotels To Stay In Turquant Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Turquant Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Turquant Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Turquant Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Turquant Pays de la Loire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Turquant Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Turquant Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Turquant Pays De La Loire:
Demeure de la Vignole
Demeure de la Vignole is a 17th century residence located in the Loire Valley. It offers an indoor heated swimming pool carved into the rock, just 3.1 mi from Fontevraud Abbey.The rooms and suites at Demeure de la Vignole are individually decorated. Free WiFi is provided in some of the rooms and suites. Internet access will be provided through an Internet plug in the rooms that are set into the rocks. Some rooms have views over the vineyards and some have a Murano glass-tiled bathroom.Guests may sample breakfast items from the buffet breakfast and enjoy their meal on the terrace overlooking the Champigny vineyards.There is also a fitness room next to the swimming pool.The hotel is located in Turquant, 1.2 mi from Castel de Montsoreau. It can be accessed from the A85, a 15-minute drive away and it also offers free parking on site.
- The bedrooms, swimming pool & workout room being back in the cave was a very cool atmosphere. Also, our host (the owner) Yannick was a VERY pleasant person.
- Beautiful setting! Cave pool was a unique experience. Delicious breakfast. Wonderful hosts! Great for a family.
- The room was very fun and unique, the pool was fantastic and the setting magical. The owner and staff were very welcoming and helpful. We loved our stay and hope to return someday!
- We wanted somewhere unusual and we certainly found it ! Built into rock , our room was on 2 levels . The rock was clearly showing through and was used as part of the decor , but with a modern decorating twist that meant we had all the comfort of a normal hotel room. The pool is also built into the rock ! The owner couldn’t have been more accommodating and even contacted us to tell us we had left something behind , and posted it back to us !
Great location with views of the Loire valley and very unique set into a cliff and cave.
Swimming pool in the cave is very cool
On arrival complimentary half bottle of local wine is very much appreciated
The owner has amazing knowledge of vineyards and restaurants for recommendations
Le Domaine de Mestré Hotel The Originals Relais (Relais du Silence)
Offering a restaurant, Hotel The Originals Le Domaine de Mestré (ex Relais du Silence) is located in Fontevraud-l’Abbaye and is surrounded by the countryside. Set in a renovated farmhouse, it offers free WiFi access in public areas. You can also enjoy the garden view from the terrace.Each room features a desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a bathtub.La Table de Mestré, the hotel’s restaurant, serves lunch and dinner in an elegant décor.Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free private parking on site and Fontevraud Abbey is 1.4 mi away.
This was the best hotel we have stayed in during this trip. Everything about it was fantastic. The family who runs the hotel seemed glad to see us. They welcomed us like long lost cousins.
The room was huge with a big king size bed. We had the best night’s sleep in that bed.
Dinner was the best we had on this trip. All home made and delicious. Breakfast was also very good.
This is an ideal hotel for a quiet luxurious get away in the French countryside
- Property is an old homestead in a very rural area of the Loire valley. The staff was very friendly and pleasant. The room was large and comfortable. Location is good was visiting a number of the chateaus and wineries in the valley by car. Dinner was a culinary delight at a rational cost. Breakfast was fine; the croissants were super.
- Every aspect of this property, it’s location, style, facilities and particularly the Management and staff was excellent. The ‘Plat de Jour’ system of evening meal with wonderful buffet choice of starters and desserts was perfect. All served in a so stylish dining room. The Salon was luxurious and comfortable. We spent hours relaxing / reading in these home from home surroundings. We loved that this was clearly a family business with owners’ children unobtrusively using the property also as their home. They too were charming. The happy atmosphere right throughout the Domaine, extended to all the staff and was clearly led by Proprietors M. et Mme. de Courcy, who always found time to assist or pass the time of day. (when necessary in excellent English). So good was our experience, we changed our French holiday schedule to return to the Domaine on our inward journey back to the UK. We will surely visit the Domaine again this year.
- Comfortable beds, outstanding service, charming atmosphere
- I liked the place. The bed was comfortable, the room of a reasonable size. Good dinner.
- This was the best hotel we have stayed in during this trip. Everything about it was fantastic. The family who runs the hotel seemed glad to see us. They welcomed us like long lost cousins.
One of our top picks in Fontevraud-l’Abbaye.Fontevraud L’hôtel is located in the priory in the historic monument of Fontevraud Royal Abbey, within the heart of the Loire Valley between Touraine and Anjou. This eco-friendly hotel provides free WiFi access and free on site parking.Each room features an elegant contemporary design and is equipped with a TV and an iPad for guest use. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries. Extras include a desk, a safety deposit box and ironing facilitiesThe 1-Michelin-starred gastronomic restaurant offers contemporary and refined dishes created by Chef Thibaut Ruggeri.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings. A visit of the the Abbey is included in the price for guests, who can also go golfing and horse riding in the area. Saumur and Chinon are both 12 mi away. The hotel is 350 feet from Fontevraud Abbey. Tours Loire Valley Airport is 36 mi away.
- Fabulous location in the grounds of Fontevraud-l’Abbaye with its rich history. An excellent restaurant with a top notch tasting menu and choice of local and other wines. The breakfast was beautifully laid out with a wide choice of breads, cheeses, cereals, local gourmet jams, cocxotte eggs with a mushroom and lardons fricassee to go with it.
- Fabulous food. Creative architecture. Helpful staff.
- Beautiful property and great to be able to walk around without the public.
- the staff worked very hard to acvommodate the guests. the buildibg and the compund, including the Abbey, are absolutely spectacular.
- Our accommodations, breakfast in the beautiful dining room, and the wonderfully poised, helpful, friendly and professional staff. The lovely tranquility of the place/ hotel and (hotel guests only) night time experiencing of the Abbey, etc. without tourists and tour groups was especially appreciated.
La Marine de Loire Hôtel & Spa
Hôtel La Marine de Loire is located near the Loire River, in Montsoreau between Saumur and Chinon. It offers spa facilities free of charge and its rooms offer a view of the river or the private garden.All of the rooms are air-conditioned and have Flat-screen TVs. WiFi internet access is available throughout the property and is free of charge.La Marine de Loire also has a covered and heated swimming spa pool.La Marine de Loire is located between Anjou and Touraine, near the Chateau de Montsoreau.
- Pretty garden, welcoming and relaxing. Near the river Loire , lovely walks . Would like to return one day.
- Nice welcome, comfortable room, good additional services (spa, pool, massages,…), good location, nice environment.
Excellent care and attention to all our requests . Excellent food . Room super but shower access via bath difficult for anyone with mobility problems .
Will be going again !
- Beautiful rooms, gorgeous grounds, staff were so friendly and helpful, nothing was ever too much trouble. Great service and stunning hotel.
- Accueil sympathique. Bien que l’établissement ne possède pas de restaurant, il y a une offre de petite restauration, qu’il est parfaitement agréable de prendre dans le jardin quand il fait beau.
Château De La Coutancière – Hotel & Restaurant
Set on a 10-hectare park, Château de la Coutancière is located in the Loire Valley between Angers and Tours. This 19th century castle offers rooms with attached bathroom and suites and a heated outdoor swimming pool.With park views, guest rooms at the Coutancière have a private bathroom with bathrobes. They are also equipped with tea and coffee making facilities.Free Wi-Fi is available at the property and guests can relax by the fireplace in the lounge rooms.Château de la Coutancière provides free private parking and is an ideal base for exploring the Loire Valley. Saumur is 11 mi away and the property is easily accessible by the A85/E60 motorway.
- Beautiful iconic chateaux. Wonderfully close to wine farms. Peaceful and quiet.
- I really enjoyed the ambiance and the staff was very helpful assisting us with recommendations. If you have a car it’s easy to explore the region.
- The room. The huge bathroom. The hosts are super kind and helpful. The breakfast is good. Very very good value
- Probably the most beautiful place I’ve ever stayed. The grounds are magnificent, the rooms wonderful and the pool very pleasant. The dinner we had (at an additional, but reasonable cost) was fantastic, as was breakfast.
- Very large room and huge, modern bath. Lots of windows to open for fresh air. Country setting, so very quiet. Dinner was excellent and breakfast was as expected, but not exceptional. Lots of tables to sit outside and eat, so that was very nice. Nice looking pool, but the weather was not agreeable while we were staying.
Hotel Le Bussy
Located in an 17th century building overlooking the Loire River, this hotel offers a riverside garden and terrace and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access. Château de Montsoreau is a 5-minute walk away.Guest rooms at Hotel Le Bussy have a classic decor and are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a work desk. Each room has an private bathroom providing a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries upon arrival.A buffet breakfast is served each morning in the stone cellar with an arched ceiling, or in guests’ rooms upon request. Breakfast can also be enjoyed on the terrace when the weather is nice.Saumur town center and SNCF Train Station are a 20-minute drive from the hotel. The Abbaye Royale de Fontevraud is 2.5 mi away.
- Location and dining in attached restaurant cannot be faulted.
- perfect location; we had a lovely view of the chateau
- Best breakfast in france our host worked so hard it’s just perfect
- Charming old house which has been renovated sympathetically. Good restaurant and lovely courtyard. Parking on site, which is a bonus.
- Very nice hotel along the Loire with Castle and Loire view from the room. Perfect halt for the Loire discovery, by car or bicycle (this is what we did). Very good restaurant with a terrasse and a nice Castle and Loire view. To be done again.
Domaine de Roiffé
Located a 20-minute drive from Saumur and less than a 5-minute drive from Fontevraud L’Abbaye, Domaine de Roiffé is is set in 19th-century buildings. Guests can enjoy the on-site 18-hole golf course, 2 tennis courts and an outdoor swimming pool.Decorated with ivory shades and viewing the garden, all rooms offer views over the garden and a flat-screen TV, a desk and tea/coffee making facilities. The private bathroom has a shower and free toiletries.A breakfast buffet is served daily. Guests can also enjoy the on-site restaurant named L’Alcôve offering a panoramic view over the golf course and serving a fine cuisine prepared with seasonal produce. The hotel’s bar opens onto a large fireplace.Other facilities offered at the property include a mini golf and hiking paths can be found near the estate. Tours Loire Valley Airport is 47 mi away. The property offers free parking and free WiFi access in the common areas.
- quite and peaceful place, free parking, nice terrace
- Overall very nice. Room very clean and tidy. Bathroom clean. Staff very polite and ready to help. I had a very nice lunch and dinner. Bed very cosy. Nice area, quiet exactly what I needed. I will definitively recommend it to any one.
- It was very quiet and the evening meal was excellent.
- A wonderfully peaceful environment. Staff were amazing, food exceptional and the horse riding was fantastic. Beautifully kept horses. We felt like we were in a special place and had a very relaxing time.
- Excellent service. Food presentation Good. Lovely old buildings.
Best Western Adagio Saumur
This Best Western hotel is just a 5-minute walk from the historic center of Saumur in the Loire Valley. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access.The soundproof guest rooms have private bathrooms and are equipped with satellite TV and facilities for making tea and coffee. Some rooms have views of the Loire River or the chateau.The Best Western Adagio Saumur serves a breakfast buffet every morning. The breakfast room features panoramic views of the Loire. There is a bar and a room service menu is also available.Free public parking is available across from the hotel, and there is a storage space for bikes. The hotel is just over a quarter mile from the Saumur Train Station and a 15-minute walk to the Chateau de Saumur.
- We asked for a quiet room and that was exactly what we got. It was a short walk to the city centre. The view from the front window was over the river and there was a view of the chateau from the side window. The room was lovely in every way
- Beautiful hotel, nicely decorated, lots of light, very clean, great location. With the money.
- Clean, comfy, decent location. Good price for room and breakfast.
- Short walk to town centre. Good base for visit to Loire area. Secure parking, easy access. Good clean comfortable hotel. Thanks.
- free parking outside hotel. Staff is nice and speak English. Good location,not far away from central and restaurant. Bed is very comfortable. Nice view to see the bridge and river.
Hotel La Croix Blanche Fontevraud
Hostellerie La Croix Blanche is located opposite the Fontevraud Abbey in the heart of the Loire Valley, a Unesco World Heritage Site, 15 minutes from Saumur and Chinon. It features a modern restaurant, a lounge bar, a flowered terrace and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Free WiFi is available.This former coaching inn offers rooms with a contemporary décor and furniture, a desk and a flat-screen TV. Free entrance tickets to local wineries, maps and other tourist sites are available from reception or the tourist information center.A buffet breakfast is served each morning and can be enjoyed on the terrace by fair weather. The Plantagenêt gourmet restaurant offers modern French cuisine and an extensive regional wine list, as well as bistro-style meals. Lunch and dinner can be served on the historic 17th-century courtyard on the town square facing the fountain.The property proposes bicycle rental services so guests can discover the surrounding castles, vineyards and villages with cave dwellings. Free and secured on site car park is offered at Hostellerie La Croix Blanche.
This is an excellently located hotel, immediately outside the main entrance to the historic Abbey, in the lovely village of Fontevraud l’Abbaye, with comfy bedrooms, friendly helpful staff (one was especially helpful in photographing my Classic Car and me outside the front of the property !)
The Restaurant menu is also very good and the waiting staff effficient and friendly.
- We loved staying in this hotel and we wish we had stayed longer. Our room was very large and very beautiful with 2 queen size comfortable beds. We had the view of the Abbey and the historical village square. In the evening we enjoyed an excellent dinner in their restaurant and in the morning we were sorry to leave.
- I was attracted by the old world allurement which totally satisfied me. The Historical significance of the town is certainly the major attraction. Totally satisfied.
- All in keeping with the area. Clean and comfortable, courteous helpful staff
- Stunning hotel in an amazing location right in the central square of Fontevraud. Directly opposite the Abbeye. Wonderful historic buildings with beautiful planting and gardens, even a pool! The staff were very friendly, helpful and couldnt have done more. The room was a delight with lovely courtyard and abbeye views with a generous shower room. We ate in the restaurant and the food was amazing, the waiting staff very knowledgable and glad to recommend wines, dishes ect. Breakfast was served in a lovely large sunny room and was generous with plenty of choice.
- This is an excellently located hotel, immediately outside the main entrance to the historic Abbey, in the lovely village of Fontevraud l’Abbaye, with comfy bedrooms, friendly helpful staff (one was especially helpful in photographing my Classic Car and me outside the front of the property !)
Mercure Bords de Loire Saumur
This hotel is set on the banks of the Loire River, in the city of Saumur. It offers a hot tub and a sauna, and guests can enjoy the panoramic view of the lake and city from the hotel’s bar.The air-conditioned guest rooms feature a modern décor and include flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. All rooms are en suite, and some provide views of the river.Cocktails and local wines are proposed in the hotel’s bar La Gabare, which faces the river. The hotel offers Wi-Fi internet, and you will have free access to the fitness room. Massage treatments can be arranged upon request.The hotel is 0.6 mi from the Saumur Train Station and the 10th century Château de Saumur is 1.4 mi away. Angers is reached by car in 50 minutes.
Resturant in hotel 2asnt working so i had to go sewrch for sone place to eat
Gym was poor
- Having stayed at a Mecure hotel before and liked it I was very disappointed at the size and quality of the room. The restaurant didn’t open in the evening but you cold have room service. If you don’t have a chef how can you have a decent room service. I would say that the only thing going for this hotel was the view from some of the rooms and the bar view and location. We stayed at an Ibis hotel on our travels part of the same group and would have to think again before booking a Mercure.
- very good breakfast, parking space, terrace where you can have your drinks, fantastic Loire river view, staff are helpful, attentive ( Raphael and Thibaut ) especially those who are on duty for breakfast
- BEAUTIFUL LOCATION, SECURE PARKING, SHORT WALK TO TOWN, LOVELY VIEW FROM THE BAR. LARGE COMFORTABLE ROOM
- Receptionist tried to help with a problem and beyond his remit.
- Resturant in hotel 2asnt working so i had to go sewrch for sone place to eat
Top Hotels In Turquant Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Turquant Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Turquant Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Turquant Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!