10 Best Hotels To Stay In Turf Valley Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Turf Valley Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Turf Valley Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Turf Valley Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Turf Valley Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Turf Valley Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Turf Valley Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Turf Valley Maryland:
Sonesta ES Suites Baltimore Columbia
One of our top picks in Columbia – and a guest favorite.
Located in Columbia, Maryland, this hotel offers rooms with a kitchenette. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and tennis courts.Every suite at the Sonesta ES Suites Baltimore Columbia is equipped with free WiFi and a cable TV. The kitchenette has a stove top, dishwasher, and coffee machine.The hotel has an on-site fitness centre and barbecue facilities. A convenience store is on-site as well.A complimentary breakfast containing fresh juices and breads is served in the dining lounge.Merriweather Post Pavilion, a concert venue, is 5 miles from the Baltimore Columbia Sonesta ES Suites. Centennial Park and Lake are 3 miles away.
- We had a 2-bedroom suite, traveling with a pet. Comfortable rooms, spacious. Kitchenette was reasonably well stocked, although our needs were pretty basic since we were only there one night.
- The room was perfect but I think the actual bathroom could be upgraded
- I love the layout.. the apartments style setting,. The extras they took into consideration, pots/pans, plates, wine glasses (full size) like the ones I have at home… the cleanliness and quiet surroundings… comfortable bed and bedding..
- The staff was very friendly and kind I definitely felt welcome
- Being on the third floor, comfortable bed, decent breakfast, (no bacon) 🙁
DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia
Located in Columbia, 24 miles from Washington, DC, DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baltimore is 13 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, and Annapolis is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 10 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia.
- The bed was comfy, the room was well appointed–almost perfectly well appointed. See next box. The location is perfect for my business requirements. The wifi was great.
- My family always snags a hotel to hang out in NYE. This hotel was nice, quiet and just enough for our NYE family night. We got to hang out at the indoor pool which was a must have for us! The one bedroom suite was spacious enough for the kids to have their space and my husband and I to have ours but also for us to hang together and play games. Rooms service was timely and the food was great! LOVED the private floor for Hilton Honor Rewards Members!
- Bed was comfortable and overall quiet and clean. The facility felt little outdated but my overall experience was great! Checkout time was at 12 which facilitated my need to stay little longer at the hotel. I would stay at this location again as I am a frequently visitor to the area.
- the calmness,and how the staff received me,i found every staff i talk to very sympathetic and loyal.
- I loved the fluffy pillows along with the comfortable bed and clean room and the warm welcome I received upon arrival.
Sheraton Columbia Town Center
Located 11.7 miles from the Diamond Ridge Golf Course, this Columbia hotel features an on-site restaurant, lounge and outdoor pool. All guest rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable.The modern rooms at the Sheraton Columbian Town Center are bright and comfortably furnished. Ironing and coffee facilities are included. Wi-Fi is available.Featuring casual dining options, the Waterside Restaurant serves continental cuisine. The Lobby Lounge features light fare and a variety of cocktails.Laundry facilities and a gym are on site for added convenience.The Mall in Columbia is across from Sheraton Columbia Town Center and the Marriweather Post Pavilion is 1 miles away. The Ravens Stadium is a 27-minute drive from the property. The Washington Monument is 27 miles away.
- It was very comfortable. Aside from the lack of an elevator in Lodge B.
Despite the facilities being worn down (i.e. damaged community walls, broken fountain in the lobby, and furniture needed replaced) the staff and location were outstanding. The hotel is located in the middle of the corporate “hub” and is conveniently located within a short walking distance to: a paved bike path along the lake front (1.4 mi/lap), Sono Sushi, Clyde’s, Whole Foods, Haven Spa, and the upscale Mall of Columbia. While I hope they do get the much needed upgrades to make this hotel truly shine, I will most recommend it, and most likely stay here again, because of the wonderful staff and close proximity to Town Center Columbia. Happy Travels! -KB
PS: Sheraton Hotels now accepts Marriott Rewards and you can use your card to earn Marriott Rewards points!
- Location was great. It was close to the mall and a nearby Whole Foods.
- It was dog friendly and has a great path around the lake to walk your pooch.
location is ideal, however it’s the front desk staff that keeps me coming back; they are genuinely concerned about needs, etc-
LOVE Ethiopia & Isata… truly hospitable.
Residence Inn Columbia MD
Featuring free WiFi, Residence Inn Columbia MD offers accommodations in Ellicott City.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Washington, DC is 26 miles from Residence Inn Columbia MD, and Baltimore is 11 miles away. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- I really enjoyed this establishment. Very clean and friendly staff.
- Space was great in the room even with a 16mnth old.
- The bed was super comfortable and I was given a top floor room – as I had requested. It was QUIET and that is the best part. I’m there for work, not play. Staff was GREAT!!
Very neat and clean and close to
our friends. Great breakfast. Nice hot
water in shower.
- This is a really great facility. The room was very clean and well decorated. The kitchenette had everything we needed. The location was ideally situated close to major roads and shopping centers. The breakfast was much more that we expected (no need to go out to a restaurant). The staff was very courteous and professional. I can’t say enough positive things about this facility. We will plan to stay here again.
Hampton Inn Columbia, MD
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn Columbia, MD offers accommodations in Columbia, just 26 miles from Washington, DC.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baltimore is 12 miles from Hampton Inn Columbia, MD, and Annapolis is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 9 miles from Hampton Inn Columbia, MD.
- Good variety for breakfast and a nice place to sit and eat
- Staff was friendly during check in. Breakfast and attendant were all very nice.
- Room was nice. Pillows very worn out and flat. Walls thin – I heard people passing by at 1AM, 4AM, 5:30AM, etc.
It was close to where we needed to be
waffles were good
- I am military and found out that I could have utilized my military discount. However, the front desk representative who was working that morning was not very helpful at all. So I paid full price for two rooms expose to receiving the military discount.
The Columbia Inn at Peralynna
Only 1 miles from Centennial Park in Columbia, Maryland, this bed and breakfast is 18 miles from Baltimore/Washington International Airport. It features elegant guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at Columbia Inn at Peralynna are decorated with classical pieces of artwork and furnished with a balcony and fireplace. Cable TV is provided.Guests can enjoy a game of pool in the game room or watch the 52-inch flat-screen TV in the library. Barbeque facilities are on the outdoor deck.A gourmet breakfast is served in the mornings and receptions are held in the evenings. A guest kitchen is also available.Downtown Baltimore is 17 miles from The Peralynna Columbia Bed and Breakfast. Fairway Hills Golf Course is a 5-minute drive from the property.
- My stay was great, PERFECT WAY to end my birthday.
- Great breakfast. Staff very accommodating to make up for a Booking.com reservation error. Question whether I will use you again.
- Very welcoming staff in an accommodation has some great history behind it and it’s owners. Although not in the centre of a lot of entertainment there’s plenty to do within a short drive and within an hours, plenty of history both nearby and within the hour. Would recommend it to anyone
- The bed was comfortable, the room was quiet, the breakfast was better than one would expect at this price.
- What a great find! I had a ground level suite with its own entrance and parking right outside the door! The beds were luxurious and each room has a great whirlpool tub. Wine and cheese in the evening, breakfast in the morning and wonderful nooks and crannies to lounge in. A personal phone number was given “in case you need anything”! How thoughtful!
Ramada Baltimore West
Ramada Baltimore West offers accommodations in Catonsville.A TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Washington, DC is 30 miles from Ramada Limited Baltimore, and Baltimore is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Impressed with room very comfortable, bed was nice and quiet.
- The bed was very comfortable and pillows nice and fluffy. The breakfast they served was OK. You had a choice of hot/cold cereal, donuts, danishes, mini muffins, yogurt or you can make our own waffles but no bacon or sausage meats available.
- Breakfast could be a little bit more better like having scrambled eggs
- The bed had springs popping up, but overall, I was pleased.
- The worker that came in the next morning made my stay fine by doing his job right, the man who checked me in was not…
Motel 6 Baltimore West
Located close to Interstate 695, this Baltimore motel features Wi-Fi and rooms with a sitting area. The Baltimore Convention Center and the National Aquarium are 10 miles away.Cable TV is available in each bright room at Baltimore West Motel 6. A private bathroom is also included.A 24-hour front desk is available to guests along with fax and photocopying services. Vending machines that have snacks and drinks are also available.Motel 6 Baltimore West is 5 miles from University of Maryland – Baltimore County. The Maryland Science Center is 11 miles away.
- The beds were comfortable, along with the room temperature.
- I love the staff & fast check-in! The rooms are fabulous!
Sink was backed up
The heat wasn’t working , I was in there freezing
- Imran in the office is very nice he always gives me service with a smile
- My wife had surgery and had to sleep in a recliner. We brought ours with us, I just had to carry it in and set it up. The front desk worker ran all the way down to the end of the hall to our room just to open the side door of our room for me to bring the recliner in. So helpful and nice.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Columbia
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Columbia offers spacious rooms with a flat-screen TV, a complimentary buffet breakfast and a fitness room. It is a 30-minute drive from away Pimlico Race Track.All air-conditioned rooms have modern bedding which includes a pull-out bed and down comforter. They are fitted with cable TV, a mini-fridge and microwave.The lobby has complimentary tea and coffee making facilities as well as newspapers. Guests can make use of the hotel’s dry cleaning and laundry services.SpringHill Suites by Marriott is less than 25 minutes’ drive away from Maryland Science Center. Columbia Art Center is 4 miles away.
- The staff was so friendly and helpful ex-special Mr Daniel at the front desk . The rooms was excellent and the staff that prepare the breakfast was excellent also
- It’s a nice facility that is clean and conveniently located. The rooms are spacious and staff is courteous! The complimentary breakfast is tasty and there are lots of options provided.
- We had no bathtub, no extra cot and no spare pillows or blankets were brought up to our room when asked for. We had one person that had to sleep on the floor with a sheet and a sweatshirt. We had 2 adults and three children under 18. The website said we could have requested a cot for the third child. Never again.
- I will definitely be back even if it’s for a small getaway
- Excellent breakfast..biggest selection I have seen in many chains. Fruit water always available in lobby. Pool was clean and inviting
Hilton Garden Inn Columbia
A short distance from Baltimore Washington International Airport and Interstate 95, this hotel provides a variety of free amenities and places guests close to the attractions of downtown.Guests at the Hilton Garden Inn Columbia can begin the morning with breakfast at the on-site Great American Grill restaurant or with an energizing workout in the state-of-the-art fitness center. The hotel also features in-room microwaves and refrigerators as well as an on-site convenience store.The Columbia Hilton Garden Inn is ideally located close to some of the area’s main highways. This location allows guests to easily discover the surrounding area and attractions, including Washington, D.C. A variety of restaurants and shopping centers can also be found close to the hotel.
- Everything about hotel was perfect! Comfy bed, nice room, shower pressure good! Even had a Kuerig with 3 kinds of coffee and tea! Gave you bottled water upon arrival! Nice cold flavored water in lobby!
- Property was clean, staff was friendly. Breakfast was excellent.
- The property was beautiful, very clean and surrounded by great food and shopping options. The bar/breakfast area was designed to remind travelers of a kitchen in a private home – kitchen island and all.
- The staff went above and beyond my expectations. I will recommend this establishment to anyone.
- The cleaning staff was very accommodating and the late night desk manager was very nice really appreciate him sorry not to have gotten his name.
Top Hotels In Turf Valley Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Turf Valley Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Turf Valley Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Turf Valley Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!