10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tuolumne California – Top Hotel Reviews
Tuolumne California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tuolumne California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tuolumne California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tuolumne California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tuolumne California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tuolumne California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tuolumne California:
Best Western Plus Sonora Oaks Hotel and Conference Center
Just 3 miles from Columbia Airport, Best Western Plus Sonora Oaks Hotel and Conference Centre features a year-round outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. A continental breakfast is served daily.Fitted with carpeted floors, the cozy air-conditioned rooms include a microwave and cable TV. Private bathrooms have a shower and free toiletries.Guests can relax in the hot tub, go hiking, or use the business center’s fax and photocopying facilities. The hotel also provides dry cleaning services and a 24-hour front desk. Karaoke and BBQ facilities, as well as free parking, are available on-site.Best Western Plus Sonora Oaks Hotel and Conference Centre is 5 miles from Columbia City. It is 6 miles from Sierra Railroad, Columbia State Park and Black Oak Casino. Fishing and boating activities at Historic Gold Rush Mother Lode areas are 10 miles away.
- The staff was wonderful, the rooms are comfortable,and nice. I love the pillows.
- The Breakfast was delicious and the room was very clean. The ladies were always out making sure there was enough food and it was kept warm and they kept it well stocked.
- Breakfast was great. The staff was excellent. The price was right.
- Great location. Staff were able to direct us to area sights.
- Friendly, clean, comfy, and came with breakfast. Location was great also.
Inns of California – Sonora
Inns of California – Sonora is located in Sonora, just 12 miles from Murphys.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Jacuzzi Tub in room was great , upgraded rooms strafe finding out the out door hot tub was not operational
- Clean. Friendly Staff. Nice Location. What I was looking to spend the night.
- I like that I’m able to book stuff and get discounts through AAA and the specials that the managers and corporates put on I don’t think that they should end in April it’s half the reason why I go there
- I requested handicap parking during booking. The hotel had me park real close to my room which was only a few feet away. It really helped me that day because it snowed in the afternoon and evening
- Warm and clear, with comfortable beds – thats all we care about.
Country Inn Sonora
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Country Inn Sonora offers accommodations in Sonora.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Murphys is 12 miles from Country Inn Sonora, and Strawberry is 27 miles away.
- It was close to the fairgrounds, and it was clean. We were able to have pizza delivered.
- Good value for the price. Room clean and quiet from outside noise. Staff was very friendly, courteous and professional. Also knowledgeable on area events.
- The room was larger than expected and very comfortable.
- Friendly staff. Great rates. Exceeded my expectations
- The hitel was close to our venue and restraunts. The staff were great and friendly. The bed wasnt very comfortable but it worked fie the night.
Historic Sonora Inn
Located in Sonora, 11 miles from Murphys, Historic Sonora Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff is probably one of the best things besides the location. And it’s a neat historic building.
- Clean, comfy beds, right in the heart of shopping and food.
- The hotel is very clean, organized, the staff was friendly and very kind. The breakfast is delicious with fruits, cereal, different kinds of bread. Awesome !!!!!
- The period decor, the ambiance of the rooms and lobby. I like the authentic old tiling of the floor and walls in the bathroom and vintage fixtures. Having a small refrigerator in the room was appreciated. Daily room tidying was excellent by the staff.
- I loved the historic features of the room. The room was clean. It was private from the other rooms. The breakfast was enough and readily available early in the morning until late morning.
Christmas Tree Inn
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool and year-round hot tub, this Mi-Wuk Village, California hotel is 15 miles from Dodge Ridge Ski Area and LeLand High Sierra Snow Park. Free Wi-Fi is included.Each room at Christmas Tree Inn provides a sitting area with cable TV and dark wood furnishings. A private bathroom is also available.Barbecue facilities are provided near the garden at Inn Christmas Tree. Fax and photocopying services are also featured.Black Oak Casino is a 15-minute drive away. Pine Mountain Lake Airport is a 1-hour drive from Christmas Tree Inn. Yosemite National Park is 70 miles away.
- Located directly across from Zoe’s Coffee House. You can get breakfast, lunch, and dinner there. It’s great for a ski trip.
- Large room near trailheads to Emigrant Wilderness. Modest and a little worn, but comfortable and clean.
- Room and bathroom clean. Very comfortable bed and pillows. Quiet surroundings.
- That we had plenty of room. The staff was very friendly.
- Small but well organized motel, with a good clean pool.
Americas Best Value Inn Royal Carriage
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Americas Best Value Inn Royal Carriage offers accommodations in Jamestown, just 3.1 miles from Sonora.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Murphys is 13 miles from Value Inn Royal Carriage, and Strawberry is 28 miles away.
- I liked the history and quaintness of the hotel. The back patio was nice with porch swings and a fooze ball table.
- Room felt like my own room back home. Incredibly cosy. Loved being able to open my room door to the back patio and sit and enjoy the ‘garden’. Front reception lady was lovely. Bed was crazy comfy.
- The place had potential but was poorly developed and not maintained.
- Nothing. Staff was not accommodating and didn’t ask what they could do to accommodate when we complained.
- Extremely comfy bed. Just a little squeaky. Loving the atmosphere and historic look to the place. The rose garden in the back with the dainty porch swingers set the evening mood at sunset just right.
Rodeway Inn Sonora
Rodeway Inn Sonora is conveniently located within walking distance to historic downtown, which offers unique shops, local theater, boutiques and wineries.Offering free WiFi, all pet-friendly guest rooms include a TV with cable channels, a work desk, a refrigerator, a microwave, a hairdryer, an alarm clock and ironing facilities.Rodway Inn Sonora is 4.3 miles from Mountain Springs Golf Club, 3.7 miles from Railtown 1897 State Park, and only 1,000 feet from Tuolumne County Museum.
Very nice..!! would stay there again, well I knew it wasn’t a 5 star when I booked, the only problem.was parking,could not park in the hotel.lot and side streets were full ,no parking signs on street .. many..
Our key didn’t work at 3 am so I had to walk to the Sonora Inn but they did help..
- It was alright, I mean it’s like getting a free World Series ticket for the front row only to find out it was for the Los Angeles Dodgers ! Ugh !!
- Location was great. Easy access to restaurants and shops.
- fridge, large TV. I enjoy this old part of Sonora. Location was good for me. Absolutely no complaints, but facility was fair-to-average. Nothing special at all.
- The only good thing about this room was that it had a roof and walls.
- Very nice..!! would stay there again, well I knew it wasn’t a 5 star when I booked, the only problem.was parking,could not park in the hotel.lot and side streets were full ,no parking signs on street .. many..
The Groveland Hotel
Located in California gold country and 24 miles away from Yosemite National Park, this historic Groveland B&B features rooms equipped with free WiFi.A flat-screen TV is included in all of the comfortably furnished guest rooms at The Groveland Hotel. All of the air-conditioned rooms a seating area. Select suites offer relaxing spa baths, fireplaces and sofa beds.Pine Mountain Lake Airport is 5 miles away from The Groveland Hotel. Pine Mountain Lake is 10 minutes’ drive from this B&B.
- We got to stay in the newly furnished rooms and they were beautiful! Perfect location for getting into Yosemite
- The staff was wonderful. They made every effort to accommodate us during the construction and changed our room from one where there wasn’t enough room for two people to walk around the bed at the same time or anywhere to sit (other than the bed itself) to a nicer room that had a table and two chairs to sit at. They seem short staffed and need more personnel to make sure that things are running more smoothly during renovations. Come owners, step up to the plate and treat your workers with more respect!
- The hotel staff was very welcoming and helpful. We were given excellent recommendations on places to visit, bus schedules, etc…
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating and the room was clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast was quite good.
- Beautiful room. Didn’t see any ghosts, but had fun trying! They are going through a remodel and I think it will be beautiful when complete.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Charlotte offers accommodations in Groveland, just 28 miles from Mariposa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Sonora is 13 miles from Hotel Charlotte, and Murphys is 24 miles away.
- The staff was very friendly, good breakfast, clean rooms, great place if you want to go to Yosemite!
- The bed was so comfortable and I loved the joining room for my family. I loved the old feel and the cute joint bathroom.
- Everyone at the property was nice and friendly. The room was really comfortable and clean. The breakfast is also really good, with great options.
- Location is a short walk from several restaurants and a pretty popular bar.
The location is perfect
The old western American style of the building and surrounding area
The fact it is located next to the oldest saloon in California. What a great place to stay in!
The nice breakfast (not very suitable for vegetarians though)
Showcasing ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point, Jamestown Hotel is located in Jamestown in the region of California, just 3.2 miles from Sonora. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ski equipment is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Murphys is 13 miles from Jamestown Hotel, and Strawberry is 28 miles from the property.
- The staff was super friendly and the hotel was lovely. The rooms are all themed (in a very tasteful way) and beautiful. The bed was a little too soft for me, but that’s hardly a negative, just a difference in personal choice. The food at the saloon downstairs was excellent, I had a dinner of prime rib and my other half had the fancy cheese steak, both were perfect. For breakfast he had a lobster benedict and I went with the grand marnier french toast, again both were excellent. Oh, and if you enjoy a good bloody mary, these were superb! We loved our stay at the Jamestown Hotel and will definitely be coming back.
- Perfect place to stay for a family with parents who like to have good food and a good drink who have kids… toys galore and the kindest people who also love your kids!!!
- The room we had was very quaint, we had a wonderful view of downtown, the atmosphere was awesome it was everything we were looking for.
- The bathroom seemed to be newly renovated. Also, breakfast was great!
- The staff all had excellent customer service!!! Very friendly and helpful…. rooms were great…restaurant on site was excellent… very cozy, casual and relaxing…. awesome veranda upstairs to sit on and enjoy the views and a great cup of coffee
Top Hotels In Tuolumne California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tuolumne California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tuolumne California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tuolumne California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!