10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tuña Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Tuña Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tuña Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tuña Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tuña Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tuña Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tuña Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tuña Asturias:
Hotel Restaurante Casa Pipo
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, Hotel Restaurante Casa Pipo is located in Tuña in the region of Asturias, just 27 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Avilés is 30 miles from Hotel Casa Pipo, and Cudillero is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Hotel was nice and clean. Friendlyness of stuff was borderline but OK. Diner menue was very ok and tasty for a good price.
- The accommodation was great but there was nothing else in the village, so you were stuck with the hotel
- For us, the most impressive thing about this hotel was the welcome we received. Everyone we met was friendly and professional,and went out of their way to look after us. The food in the restaurant was superb and the breakfast outstanding.
- Everything, location staff and comfort went out of their way for residents
Been here several times. Love the peace and quiet and the Spanish feel of the village.
The staff are first class, the food is of a good quality, the rooms are clean and modern.
Great value and a must for walkers and guys like us, touring Spain on motorbikes.
Hotel Don Miguel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Don Miguel offers accommodations in Tineo, just 28 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet.Avilés is 29 miles from Hotel Don Miguel, and Cudillero is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 24 miles from Hotel Don Miguel.
- Hacia mucho frío los días que estuvimos, pero en el hotel no se notaba ya que la calefacción la tenían puesta.
- La cena que tome estaba bastante bien en relacion con el resto de cosas.
- Atención correcta en el bar restaurante. Ausencia de ruidos por la noche.
- Las tostadas del desayuno. La camarera era muy simpática. Y la habitación muy acogedora.
- Alojamiento cómido y en buenas condiciones. Bien comunicado. El personal muy atento.
Hotel Palacio de Merás
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Palacio de Merás offers accommodations in Tineo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oviedo is 29 miles from Hotel&Spa Palacio Meras, and Avilés is 29 miles away. Asturias Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The most incredible view of the mountains from the bedroom and bathroom.
- The hotel was perfectly placed for us in the town and the room we were give had a fantastic view over the mountains. The rooms were clean and modern with everything that we required provided in them.
- Great pilgrim menu for 10 Euros and breakfast 4.50 Euros. Good bike storage and easily accessible from Camino.
- We had a beautiful room with a large bank of windows (bedroom & bathroom) overlooking the spectacular valley. The bathroom was roomy and modern with a great tub. It was so nice after a long day of hiking to soak in the bath with the windows open, and listen to distant cow bells & mooing! It was really special. A good breakfast was included, and the front desk looked after our laundry for 10€. Highly recommended.
- The property was everything you would expect in a luxury hotel. Super clean, extremely friendly staff. We hope to visit Tineo again and look forward to staying here again.
Hotel Asador Rindion
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Asador Rindion offers accommodations in Tineo, just 27 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Avilés is 27 miles from Hotel Asador Rindion, and Cudillero is 19 miles away. Asturias Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- The staff in the restaurant were helpful, and the food was good value
- Very friendly girl behind the bar in the evening and a good local atmosphere.The village has two other restaurants which have a good reputation as does this place. Home of the massive `Cachopo.`
- Most things were more or less OK without being special. They say that you get what you pay for and we didn’t pay a lot so perhaps we got what we merited.
Buen trato, como es normal en todos los asturianos, teniamos el desayuno incluido y nos pusieron unas tostadas con mantequilla y mermelada en cantidades generosas, con pan de pueblo muy ricas.
Tambien cenamos en el comedor, que por cierto, era muy acojedor y agradable, comida muy rica y abundante, con precios normales.
Si vuelvo por la zona repetiria.
- al estar en un edificio aparte, tienes independencia para entrar y salir
Parador de Corias
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Parador de Corias offers accommodations in Cangas del Narcea. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Luarca is 24 miles from Parador Monasterio Corias, and Pola de Somiedo is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Fantastic to experience staying in such a historical building, a great nights sleep ( badly needed after staying in a previous hotel where I could hear the guests next door) very friendly staff
- This former monastery is stunning and has been restored to make it more akin to a museum than a four star hotel. Parts of the building are breathtaking (especially the Library).
This monastery is the most amazing building ever. It’s enormous (so your room can be a very long walk from Reception!), beautifully decorated, and historically very interesting.
The rooms are also huge and very comfortable.
Restaurant is fabulous; it’s cosier (and better value) to eat in the bar.
Excellent location for exploring local area – stunning scenery, wonderful forests and great wildlife.
- Excellent breakfast. Everything very spacious and tastefully upgraded within the original building.
- Stunning place. Upgraded to a suite which was vast and very well appointed. Situated a bit of a distance from the village but still a beautiful place. would thoroughly recommend a stay here as it’s easy to get into the Picos mountains.
La Casona de Rey
Showcasing a playground and terrace, La Casona de Rey is located in Alvariza. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find room service at the property.Oviedo is 20 miles from La Casona de Rey, and Avilés is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 21 miles from La Casona de Rey.
- Hotel situado en un lugar tranquilo y con buenas vistas. Los dueños son personas encantadoras y el trato ha sido inmejorable. La comida es de lo mejor que hemos probado en Asturias y sin duda, si volvemos a Asturias volveremos a hospedarnos allí.
Llegamos por la noche y tan solo tuvimos contacto con Esther. Encantadora y servicial. Para el desayuno nos ofreció de todo, sin limitaciones.
Habitación limpia y amplia.
Repetiría sin dudarlo.
- Habitación amplia y muy limpia. El entorno es excepcional. Situación estratégica: a medio camino entre el mar y la montaña. Gracias a Vicente por la atención recibida y a Marcelino por los detalles.
- ¿Qué puedo decir después de lo vivido allí estos días? Pues que es un sitio maravilloso, perfecto para descansar, comer bien, olvidarte del tiempo y de la ciudad. Ester y Vicente son personas auténticas, muy profesionales y que han tratado a nuestra hija con muchísimo cariño. La peque ha disfrutado tanto con los animales que tienen… Nos ha encantado todo, y echaremos mucho de menos esos estupendos desayunos que nos preparaban cada día y el aire que se respira en esa casa.
- Amabilidad. Calidad del restaurante. Cama muy cómoda. Desayuno casero abundante y de calidad.
Hotel Nueva Allandesa
Hotel Nueva Allandesa offers accommodations in Pola de Allande. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Ribadeo is 28 miles from Hotel Nueva Allandesa, and Cudillero is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 35 miles from Hotel Nueva Allandesa.
- Wonderful staff and location. We couldn’t have been more pleased with the staff especially. So helpful and friendly and accommodating in every way. Very comfortable room, clean and well appointed. Great local specialities in their restaurant. Easy parking.
- Very friendly and welcoming owner. We had a very good dinner there.
- The location of the hotel for the Camino was perfect. Our room was quite small and basic but it was a one night stay and for the price was good value. A pilgrims menu was on offer and also and Andalusian menu which was not for the faint of heart. Some other travellers stayed for two night and said that the pilgrims menu was perfectly adequate
- Great location in town, central, very good restaurant good bike storage as on the Camino.
- Very friendly staff….food was great…nice local atmosphere
Hotel las Cruces
Situated in the heart of Asturias, the hotel ‘s location is ideal for those who enjoy the great outdoors or those who just want to get away from it all.Located in the charming town of Belmonte de Miranda, the modern hotel is surrounded by lush countryside. Hotel las Cruces is just a few kilometres from the natural park of Somiedo, where you can partake in a wide range of activities in the mountains where you can experience stunning natural settings.The natural park is home to Europe’s largest communities of brown bears and stags, the beautiful upland lakes are ideal for walking and cycling. The comfortable hotel is fully-equipped for an educational visit or a fun-packed holiday for the whole family.
- Absolutamente todo. Pero especialmente destacable la calidad de los productos de desayuno, casero todo, y lo pendientes q estuvieron todo el personal de nosotros, especialmente el fabuloso Roberto, q trata a los clientes como si fueran amigos. Gracias por todo. Volveremos sin duda
- El personal muy atento y muy amable y la limpieza en general muy bien
Excelente hotel de montaña, muy bien situado para un sinfín de excursiones, salidas o actividades, personal de lujo y trato directo excelente, desayuno mas que correcto, habitaciones muy amplias y baño completo, volveremos cuando podamos.
Zona de coto salmonero, minas de oro, casa del lobo, osos, comida asturiana de monte, vistas espectaculares.
- Sauber, Lage gut für Wanderungen, 30min zum Naturpark Somiedo, Parkplatz, Frühstück in Ordnung
Soy viajero de negocios y duermo fuera de casa mas de 100 noches por año.
Nunca doy un 10 a un alojamiento así que al Hotel Las Cruces les dare un 9,50.
Hotel Rural Calzada Romana
Hotel Rural Calzada Romana is located in Belmonte de Miranda, just 20 miles from Oviedo. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Avilés is 24 miles from Rural Calzada Romana, and Cudillero is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- the owner of the hotel is so kind and friendly! You feel like a king and a queen
Friendly, Comfortable, good restaurant, great buffet breakfast with fruit, fabulous location for exploring mountains.
I’ll definitely stay again for longer.
- The breakfast. The people. The location. The facilities / toiletries. The rooms were quite spacious. Everything was pretty much perfect.
- Destacaría sobre todas las cosas lo atentos que han sido desde que llegamos, preocupándose de que no nos faltara de nada, incluso nos dejaron un paraguas porque se puso a llover y lo habíamos dejado en el coche…esos detalles que se agradecen. Estuvimos solo una noche pero vamos a volver a pasar un fin de semana por lo menos.
- Habitacion amplia con su baño amplio y vistas al rio. La presion del agua y la temperatura perfecto. Y una cobertura wifi maxima.
Hotel Restaurante La Casilla
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Restaurante La Casilla offers accommodations in Cangas del Narcea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Luarca is 27 miles from Hotel La Casilla, and Pola de Somiedo is 15 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 38 miles away.
Quiet location that was very easy to find. The rooms were clean and comfortable, with daily towel changes. Easy walk into Cangas del Narcea (40 mins), which has plenty of bars, restaurants and shops.
For wine buffs there is a wine museum.
- The room size was really good and the staff were great
- We were in the new block rather than the original building. Comfortable, clean room and ideal for, in our case, an overnight stop. Beautiful countryside (especially the hilly country close by) and the hotel was located a kilometer or so outside Cangas, making it quiet at night.
- The location. The garden area with tables and chairs. The parking.
- The place was very comfortable. The people working there were very friendly and helpful. We really recommend to stay in this place. Just 2 minutes from Cangas by taxi. Also the taxi drivers are great!
- Quiet location that was very easy to find. The rooms were clean and comfortable, with daily towel changes. Easy walk into Cangas del Narcea (40 mins), which has plenty of bars, restaurants and shops.
Top Hotels In Tuña Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tuña Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tuña Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tuña Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!