10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tumbaya Jujuy – Top Hotel Reviews
Tumbaya Jujuy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tumbaya Jujuy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tumbaya Jujuy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tumbaya Jujuy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tumbaya Jujuy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tumbaya Jujuy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tumbaya Jujuy:
Hosteria La Pushka
Hosteria La Pushka is located in Purmamarca, 14 miles from Tilcara and 29 miles from Termas de Reyes.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.The nearest airport is Gobernador Horacio Guzmán International Airport, 52 miles from Hosteria La Pushka.
- Had a wonderful stay! Marta was absolutely lovely and helped show me around. The town is tiny so nothing is far, but the location was perfect. Next to lots of restaurants, but on a smaller street so it was quiet. The biggest selling point is absolutely the hosts because they are so gracious and helpful!
- Localização boa e recetividade maravilhosa, recebemos dicas de passeios com informação detalhadas. Recomendo pois fomos muito bem recebidos.
- L’accueil et l’échange que nous avons eu avec Martha,la vue magnifique dans le comedor pour prendre le petit-déjeuner et le confort global de la chambre…
- La atención por parte de los dueños (Marta y Gustavo) fue mas que excelente. Están siempre a tu disposición por si necesitas algo las 24 horas. Es como sentirte en tu casa. Y ademas ir a la Hosteria La Pushka es compartir con sus dueños las tradiciones y cultura de Purmamarca. El desayuno totalmente casero. Las habitaciones super cómodas.
- La atención es impecable. El desayuno muy rico y casero. La ubicación y la vista muy buenas.
Sendero De Las Cabras
One of our best sellers in Purmamarca! Located in Purmamarca, 13 miles from Tilcara, Sendero De Las Cabras features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Gobernador Horacio Guzmán International Airport is 53 miles away.
- Absolutely superb stay, with amazing hosts, we can’t recommend highly enough
- Agréable séjour en pleine nature , acceuil de Juliette et Jorge formidable . Comme à la maison
– l’accueil et la gentillesse de Julia et Jorge
– la décoration
– les équipements “développement durable”
– la cuisine de Julia
– le petit concert privé grâce à leurs amis
generosidad, amabilidad,…muchas gracias Julia Jorge
- La calidez y atención de Julia es superlativa, no hay palabras para describir la atención brindada. Su trato personalizado, calidez, son únicos e hicieron que nuestra estadía resulte fabulosa. El lugar es muy pintoresco, cómodo, con unas vistas increíbles. Un lugar con mucha paz y una energía increíble. Sin lugar a dudas un lugar para volver!
- L’accueil de Julia est formidable! On se sent comme chez des amis, dans un lieu authentique au cœur de la vallée. Petit déjeuner et dîner préparés avec les produits locaux.
Rumiyoc is located in Volcán, just 21 miles from San Salvador de Jujuy. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Purmamarca is 13 miles from Rumiyoc, and Tilcara is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gobernador Horacio Guzmán International Airport, 40 miles from Rumiyoc.
El lugar es lindisimo, solo que es muy alejado y si no hay nadie que
te provea los servicios básicos, te sentis estafado, exactamente
como nos pasó.
- El entorno y el servicio de Rodrigo, que es quien salva el lugar.
- Supervriendelijk personeel, heel authentiek, opgegroeid in de omgeving, veel kennis van de mooie plekken om je heen, tevens ook zeer goede kok, serveert lokale gerechten. Locatie is werkelijk prachtig, zeer sfeervolle gebouwen ook. In de winter wordt alles lekker warm gehouden met de open haard.
- la hosteria es un lugar de una belleza increible, una paz y una tranquilidad admirables, Rodrigo como encargado es barbaro está en todos los detalles siempre atento a lo que se necesita es un excelente cocinero y tiene un trato digno de resaltar. Nicolás tambien. En realidad el lugar es un paraiso en medio de las montañas
- Hermosos paisajes,excelente atencion del personal ,una travesia intensa y bella por los cerros ,muy buena gastronomia y lo mas importante no tienen conexion a internet con lo cual uno dp del segundo dia logra desconectarse y descansar.
- El lugar es lindisimo, solo que es muy alejado y si no hay nadie que
Del Amauta Hosteria
Featuring free WiFi, Del Amauta Hosteria offers accommodations in Purmamarca, just 14 miles from Tilcara.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Termas de Reyes is 29 miles from Del Amauta Hosteria, and Yala is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Gobernador Horacio Guzmán International Airport, 51 miles from the property.
Strong WiFi, amazing property and breakfast. Rooms are spacious and modern. Very clean.
There’s a cat at the property which is very sweet and always cuddly!
- The hotel is beautifully decorated with hand crafted wrought iron fixtures, and wooden doors and furniture. Very comfortable bed and well proportioned bathroom and shower. Very central location, stones throw from the main town square, and a view of the mountains from our window.
- Comfortable clean room – we were lucky to have a balcony so enjoyed the views. The lady in charge of breakfast was great and went out of her way to buy supplies for a vegan breakfast!
- The location is great. Room interior, ceiling etc. is very nice.
- Good location, Large room, very clean, good breakfast
- Strong WiFi, amazing property and breakfast. Rooms are spacious and modern. Very clean.
Featuring free WiFi, Killari Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Purmamarca, just 14 miles from Tilcara.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Termas de Reyes is 29 miles from Killari Hotel, and Yala is 27 miles from the property. Gobernador Horacio Guzmán International Airport is 52 miles away.
Very close to the town centre and the coloured mountains were immediately behind the hotel.
The room was pleasant and clean and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was simple but plentiful.
- Basic hotel with nice design of the rooms. Well located in the village
- Pretty setting away from center. Nice room, good bed, etc.
- El personal es muy amable, siempre dispuestos a ayudar. El hotel es lindo, tiene lindas vistas de los cerros y está muy bien ubicado.
- Gustavo un gran anfitrión! La vista desde la habitación preciosa! Excelente ubicación!
- Very close to the town centre and the coloured mountains were immediately behind the hotel.
La Casa del Abuelo
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, La Casa del Abuelo is located in Purmamarca in the region of Jujuy, just 14 miles from Tilcara. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Termas de Reyes is 29 miles from La Casa del Abuelo, and Yala is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gobernador Horacio Guzmán International Airport, 51 miles from La Casa del Abuelo.
Breakfast buffet was fine with a good selection of fruits, bread, confiture, butter, dulce de leche. Juices deserve a special note, because it was not readymade, it was mad from real lemons, oranges and watermelons = Delicious. Coffee from a tank i probably not anybodies favorite, but this one was not bad.
Staff was friendly and delivered good services, however be prepared to do communication mostly in Spanish.
The hotel is placed at the start of the walking path around town in the opposite end as the Cierro de 7 colores, but you walk the distance through town in 5-8 minutes.
The place seems quite new and is kept clean and tidy.
Remember you are in high altitude (OK relative, the highest point in Denmark is less than 180 meters above sea), so walk slower than usually
- We had such a wonderful stay at the hotel. The rooms were great, spacious and breakfast delightful but the service was out of this world. It was my daughter’s birthday and they made her a cake and even gave her a present. It was indicative of how their service was impeccable and made this such a memorable trip. Can’t recommend this hotel enough.
- Nice looking hotel, helpful staff, good breakfast.
- The host was very helpful and concerned with our struggle to find cash, given the fact that none of the ATM’s in the surrounding cities were able to deliver. Breakfast was fine, with a nice view from the breakfast room.
- The staff were wonderful and very helpful. The manager, Lauri, was exceptional. I had a rental car that I drove from Salta to Purmamarca – the next day the battery was dead. I am so grateful to have had Lauri interface with the car rental agency because my Spanish is not good. Her communication with the agency helped to sort out the situation and I was able to get the car issue resolved. It was a stressful experience and it was her help and kindness that relieved the anxiety I was feeling. Thank you again Lauri for your help. In addition, I loved the hotel…very nice in a great location.
- Breakfast buffet was fine with a good selection of fruits, bread, confiture, butter, dulce de leche. Juices deserve a special note, because it was not readymade, it was mad from real lemons, oranges and watermelons = Delicious. Coffee from a tank i probably not anybodies favorite, but this one was not bad.
Hotel El Manantial del Silencio
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel El Manantial del Silencio offers accommodations in Purmamarca, just 13 miles from Tilcara. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Termas de Reyes is 29 miles from El Manantial del Silencio, and Yala is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gobernador Horacio Guzmán International Airport, 51 miles from Hotel El Manantial del Silencio.
- Everything was according to our regular expectations
- Beautiful hotel in beautiful location with excellent food and friendly and very helpful staff.
- Food was great, staff wasa very nice. Rooms were large and cosy. Nice pool and space in general in a village that is otherwise quite small.
- This is a very charming hotel. The bedrooms are comfortable with nice old fashion style bathrooms. The decoration is classical but it is nice and cosy. The living room is large, with a home kind of feel. The breakfast is ok and the restaurant is good.
- El emplazamiento es unico, la atmósfera de estancia de campo es muy acorde al entorno
Terrazas de la Posta
Featuring free WiFi, Terrazas de la Posta offers accommodations in Purmamarca. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tilcara is 13 miles from Terrazas de la Posta, and Termas de Reyes is 29 miles from the property. Gobernador Horacio Guzmán International Airport is 52 miles away.
- Lovely property, big bed, very comfy rooms. Great location .
- location is prefect, if you wish to visit pumamarca and salina I really recommend it
- Good location, easy to find, was clearly a hotel set up properly–at least in the beginning…..
- Nice, large room and shower with comfortable bed. Great location.
- Excelente acomodação! Quartos bem equipados e limpos. Vista da cidade privilegiada! Estacionamento próprio e com garagens cobertas para motos e também espaço aberto para carros. Funcionários atentos e cordiais. O acesso ao local é fácil e fica no centro de Purmamarca. Tem acesso wifi.
El Refugio de Coquena
One of our top picks in Purmamarca.El Refugio de Coquena offers accommodations in Purmamarca.All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Tilcara is 13 miles from El Refugio de Coquena, and Termas de Reyes is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Gobernador Horacio Guzmán International Airport, 52 miles from El Refugio de Coquena.
- Great location and a basic but comfy room. Well worth a stay and a quality Lama to great you.
The setting is amazing and the room was very nice and clean. Everything was modern.
Breakfast buffet wasn’t big but products were all fresh and jams home made, delicious!
The staff is very helpful and always nice.
- This was one of the more expensive places we stayed at and while the view from the grounds to the seven coloured hill were great, and it was a little away from town which no-doubt avoided some dust, the pool was dirty and had not been filtered for some time, the wifi hardly ever worked in our room and the breakfast was pretty basic
- Nice room. Clean and good condition. Good bathroom.
- Art in the rooms, location, helpfulness of staff. Manager graciously responded to our request to have tea in the late afternoons.
Hostal Inti Kay
Hostal Inti Kay is located in Purmamarca, just 13 miles from Tilcara.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Termas de Reyes is 29 miles from Hostal Inti Kay, and Yala is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gobernador Horacio Guzmán International Airport, 52 miles from Hostal Inti Kay.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Tumbaya Jujuy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tumbaya Jujuy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tumbaya Jujuy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tumbaya Jujuy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!