10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tumalo Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Tumalo Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tumalo Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tumalo Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tumalo Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tumalo Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tumalo Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tumalo Oregon:
Quality Inn Bend
The Quality Inn hotel is located just off U.S. Highway 97 at the north end of Bend. Central Oregon is the place to be for year-round outdoor recreation, including skiing, snowmobiling, fishing, boating, hunting, hiking and sightseeing. Mt. Bachelor ski area and Smith Rock State Park are just 20 miles from this hotel.Roberts Field-Redmond Municipal Airport, the gateway to central Oregon, is only 10 minutes away. The High Desert Museum, where visitors can enjoy regular live animal interpretations and living history demonstrations, is also close by.Experience the Lava Lands of central Oregon by visiting the Newberry National Volcanic Monument, only a short drive away. The nearby Deschutes River is famous for its beauty, fishing and rafting.Several shopping malls are minutes from the hotel. A wide variety of dining options are in the surrounding area.Guests at this hotel will enjoy many amenities, like: free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, free local calls, free coffee and indoor heated pool, hot tub, and fitness center. This is a pet-friendly hotel, and only a small nightly fee applies.Business travelers will appreciate the public computer with Internet access and printer. Access to copy and fax services is available for all guests.All guest rooms come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators and cable TV with a free movie channel. Please ask about the suites, whirlpool rooms and rooms with mountain views.Laundry facilities are on the property for added guest convenience.
- The front desk very professional. The room was very clean beds are very comfortable. I come back again. You
- the owner, very involved and wants your stay to be he best
- The bed was comfortable but the pillows were very thin and too soft i literally needed like 4 pillows just for me. The breakfast was decent, there was a good amount of options bit poor quality eggs and sausage it did not taste good at all. The waffles, fruit loops and apple juice was the only good options in my opinion. The view of our room was very good.
- Comfy bed, WONDERFUL mountain view, quiet location
- Swimming pool was outdoors and heated in perfect area where wind was blocked and sun was there first thing morning not blocked by the building
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bend
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bend offers accommodations in Bend, just 18 miles from Sisters.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Easy check in, clean rooms, fridge and coffee machine, egg white vegetable omelet was a tasty surprise!
- Very friendly staff. They made sure I had good access outside for my dog. The buffet was better than average, and everything was very clean.
- The room was very clean. The bed was comfortable and we loved that there were pillow options to choose from. Their coffee, pancakes, fruit, oatmeal and pastries were excellent! My kids loved the indoor pool!
- My Black Russian Terrier was treated like a rockstar.
- Bed was very comfortable, room was a nice size and staff was nice.
Riverhouse on the Deschutes
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Riverhouse on the Deschutes is located in Bend. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental.
- The customer service while booking was excellent. The view from the room amazing!!! Rooms nicely decorated. Waiter in restaurant very nice.
- It is clean and well kept. The rooms are very nice. The location is good right on the river.
- It was the first night of our vacation and was a great start. We were very pleased with the hotel, room, location, etc.
- From the time we checked in everyone was extremely helpful, friendly and courteous. The room was spacious and clean. The two pools were very nice. The restaurant and bar were very comfortable and the food was excellent along with the service. The location was convenient and the room overlooking the river was quite.
- Beautiful views, excellent restaurant. Large well appointed room. Nice swimming pools.
Shilo Inn Suites Hotel – Bend
This hotel is 14 miles from Deschutes County Fairgrounds and features a restaurant and a lounge. It has an indoor pool, a hot tub and serves a daily continental breakfast.Free Wi-Fi is provided in each air-conditioned room at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel. Each guest room has a satellite TV, a microwave, a refrigerator, a coffee maker and ironing facilities. Free local calls are available in each room.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests of Bend Shilo Inn. A business center is available and, for convenience, a guest laundromat is on site.The Deschutes Brewery is a 7-minute drive from this hotel. River’s Edge Golf Course is a 10-minute walk from the property. Mount Bachelor Group Ski Area is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- I loved the room and how beautiful the scenery was from my room
- Had a stunning view of the river. Also had a fire place in our room
- The running creek behind our room and the indoor pool
- Beautiful river view, lots of ducks, comfortable bed.
Run down hotel in need of updates. Toilet seat broken, hanging by one hinge.
Breakfast was terrible, we ended up going to a nearby café.
The kitchenette was a joke with little to no utensils.
The gym consisted of a broken treadmill, a recumbent bike and an elliptical.
The bed was comfortable.
Red Lion Inn & Suites Deschutes River – Bend
Located in Bend, 19 miles from Sisters, Bend Inn and Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The ammenities were good. Great sized fridge. The desk made for a perfect work space. The heater kept us warm on a snowy day. The parking was great. Staff gave me a little bit later of a check out time to adjust to our tournament schedule.
- The Hotel is in a very convenient location. It is within a short drive to both the downtown and Old Mill area for shopping and restaurants, and within a 45 minute drive to Mount Batchelor for outdoor activities. The bed was also very comfortable.
- The rooms were fresh and new feeling. It appears they are being remodeled and that the Red Lion had recently taken over the property – but no one told us that. The room we had was very nice and all seemed new in it.
- Great bed. Very quiet – didn’t expect that from the location. New improvements are nice.
Waffels and coffee great
female staff in office very courteous, efficient and professional
Bend Riverside Inn & Suites
On the banks of the Deschutes River, this motel is a 15 minute walk to Bend city center. It features rooms with a kitchen and complimentary Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy the fireplace in each room at Bend Riverside Inn & Suites. They are comfortably furnished, with cable TV, tea and coffee-making facilities. A continental breakfast is also included.Guests of Inn & Suites Bend Riverside can take a dip in the indoor pool. After a day of exploring nearby attractions, the on-site hot tub offers the perfect opportunity to kick back and relax.River’s Edge Golf Course is 2 miles from this motel. High Desert Museum is a 15 minute drive away. Mt. Bachelor is 22 miles away.
- Pool, view, very close proximity to nice walk in park, close to downtown, great staff, great price
- Flexibility to change reservation. Staff was very friendly.
- The bed and pillows were surprisingly comfy and many features seemed recently upgraded. AC worked great. Room was clean and quite roomy. Walls were a little thin as we could hear creaking floors and drawers closing but no talking. It is a great place for a no-frills (breakfast is breakfast bars and instant oatmeal in the lobby), very basic accommodation, like an atmospheric Motel-6 with a lot more trees and a beautiful park right next door.
- You can’t beat the location, right on the river and walking distance to downtown. Favorite thing is to sit on the balcony and read paper in morning listening to the river and in evening leave window open to hear the river much better than listening to traffic.
Newly remodeled studio room in light grey and tan color pallette, new qn murphy bed and sofa, with full kitchen, dining table and outside patio, on the riverside. Swivel flat screen TV, new bathroom. Whole room is lovey: well thought out and nicely appointed. Love the direct access to the walking trail along the river bank.
Red Lion Inn & Suites Bend
Free breakfast is offered at this Bend hotel and Black Bear Diner is on site. Rooms feature cable TV. Newberry National Volcanic Monument is 3 miles from the property.A microwave and small fridge are available in all rooms at the Red Lion Hotel Bend. Free toiletries and free Wi-Fi are both provided.Black Bear Diner, a family friendly restaurant, offers healthy portions for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This diner is open 365 days a year and room service is available.Many shops and restaurants in Bend, Oregon are within a 3 block radius of this Red Lion Hotel. A seasonal outdoor pool and outdoor hot tub is available for relaxation and a fitness center is on site. A business center and a 24-hour front desk are both available for the ultimate in convenience.High Desert Museum is 7.5 miles from the Bend Red Lion Hotel. Mt. Bachelor Ski resort is a 15 minute drive from the property, and River’s Edge Golf Course is less than a 5 minute drive away.
- The shower was nice and comfortable and the front desk was nice enough to give me a toothbrush
- Ease of check in Staff Jaden provided. Local recommendation
- Love that the floors are now laminate instead of carpet but they needed to be mopped. Bed and everything else was comfortable. Close to everything. Will stay again.
- Breakfast was great! The gal at the front desk could use a bit more personality, but she was not rude. Rooms were great; comfy beds and very clean. We enjoyed a bottle of wine by the fireplace in the lobby while playing a game of cards! Memorable!!
- Lots of pillows, good bedding, quiet and very clean. Good shower products too!
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bend Downtown
Featuring a daily continental breakfast and an indoor pool, this hotel has guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. Les Schwab Amphitheater is 2.5 miles away.A sitting area with a TV is available in all guest rooms at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Bend Downtown. Coffee-making facilities are also included.A fitness center and hot tub are available for guest relaxation at the Downtown Bend Fairfield Inn and Suites. A business center and laundromat are on site for guest convenience.Rivers Edge Golf Course is less than a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Sun Country River Tours, for river rafting and other adventure sports, is a 10-minute drive away.
- Staff was terrific! They were welcoming and accommodating. Michael and Brad and Amor where are most direct contacts. They seemed happy to be able to help in anyway they could. They were personal yet not intrusive. As I walk to my room, I was thinking, “wow, these are the nicest people!”
The front desk, breakfast & maintenance staff were excellent in helping us with luggage, travel assistance, providing a great breakfast and a dish and rag (so I could clean our motorcycle).
Definitely going back sometime!
- Staff was great. Was in kind of a weird spot, but clean, quiet and all ok. I didn’t have time for breakfast but the spread looked good when I grabbed a cup of tea on the way out. It would be nice if there was some food option on premesis…but I’ve never stayed at a Fairfield before–I’m a Gold Premium Marriott card holder and so maybe this level isn’t supposed to have a restaurant? I didn’t have time to leave to get food so ate whatever I happened to have with me.
- The room was very comfortable. The food was great and the staff very friendly and helpful.
- The friendly, helpful, professional staff; fantastic breakfast; wonderful pool and spa; convenience of luggage cart; lovely lobby; great beds; decor.
Bend Three Sisters Inn and Suites
One of our top picks in Bend.Bend Three Sisters Inn and Suites is located in Bend, just 20 miles from Sisters.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Staff very friendly. Excellent location for my purposes. Close to food store and restaurants. Short walk to downtown, Pilot Butte, and other city features. Quiet at night. (Of course it’s January and not many other guests were staying.)
- Friendly, helpful staff. Exceptionally clean,large, quiet comfortable rooms. This family owned and run motel is an exceptional value and so much nicer than staying in a chain motel.
- The king bed room was large, comfortable, included an upholstered chair, small table and floor lamp, in addition to a work desk, also a refrigerator. Wifi speed was good. Plenty of channels on TV.
- People were nice and gave a restaurant recommendation that was good.
location easy to go any direction in Bend
big parking and safe
Days Inn Bend
One of our top picks in Bend.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Days Inn Bend is located in Bend in the region of Oregon, just 20 miles from Sisters. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The room was warm when we arrived, which we appreciated. There was a coffee pot in the room so we didn’t have to leave for a quick coffee.
Super value for price and area.Large rm with micro,ref and good tv
Heat worked great,and super water temp and pressure in bath.
Rare in this price range,top of the line full breakfast with eggs.
Clean, great welcoming clerks,great breakfast, what else can you ask for?
Didn’t try wifi also had a workout rm and spa.Also had couch,in rm.
- The beds are AMAZING! The staff is friendly. Breakfast is good. The little dog area is great.
- Really great location. Everything I wanted to see was about 5-7 minutes away!
- Free breakfast was okay, beds were comfortable enough
Top Hotels In Tumalo Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tumalo Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tumalo Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tumalo Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!