10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tulum Quintana Roo – Top Hotel Reviews
Tulum Quintana Roo is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tulum Quintana Roo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tulum Quintana Roo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tulum Quintana Roo. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tulum Quintana Roo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tulum Quintana Roo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tulum Quintana Roo:
Located in Tulum, 15 miles from Akumal, Kai Tulum features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Punta Allen is 28 miles from Kai Tulum, and Puerto Aventuras is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 39 miles from Kai Tulum.
- Amazing property – highly recommend eating at both of the restaurants. The room was bigger than expected and super cozy. Loved this property, such a great find!
- The location was beautiful and the staff was great. The bungalows are dreamy, great if you are looking for a romantic place. Also family friendly.
- The rooms were absolutely gorgeous and the staff was very friendly and sweet. Housekeeping was very good and the rooms were clean.
We loved that this is a new place to stay in Tulum and slightly off the beaten track in terms of the main Tulum high street. The beach huts were lovely and clean and the decor was really fresh but true to the Mexican culture with its decorations. Beach was gorgeous and the beach bar provided everything we needed for lunch and afternoon snacks.
The free small brekkie delivered to the room in the morning was a really lovely touch too!
- The entire staff was so nice. What a dream place to stay
La Valise Tulum
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Valise Tulum offers accommodations in Tulum, just 20 miles from Akumal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Punta Allen is 24 miles from La Valise Tulum, and Puerto Aventuras is 30 miles from the property. Cozumel Airport is 43 miles away.
- I could not have asked for a better place to be. This place is heaven on Earth. The attention all the employees give to you, the details… The bed was extremely comfortable, the view couldn’t be better. I hope I can stay there again 🙂
- beautiful small hotel, right on the beach, tastefully decorated, quiet and classy. Service was excellent, all staff was really great and very welcoming, the breakfast was really great.
- Great experience! The team was wonderful and the view from the room is magnificent. If you want to relax, this is the best place to stay. At night, just follow the concierges suggestions and you’ll have a very pleasant evening!
- Excellent breakfast, fresh coffee.The hotel menu for lunch and dinner was perfect as well. Great choice for vegetarians and gluten free options along with a fresh fish and octopus. The staff whent above and beyond to make everyone happy as they were serving fresh squeezed juices from orange to watermelon and green melon fruits. The beach and view from the property is breath taking as the comfort of the room and bed we slept on. We had incredible massages right on the beach arrange by the hotel manager.Thank you Maria,Mario and everyone else for your hard work and accommodations to us we are very grateful and will be back soon.
- Absolutely everything , la valise is truly a perle, a piece of heaven in paradise. The hardest thing about this place is leaving it. Special thanks to Maria who was absolutely amazing. The staff at la valise is extremely helpful and the service is top notch. Coming back again as fast as I can.
Hotelito Azul offers accommodations in Tulum. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services and shops at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Akumal is 18 miles from Hotelito Azul, and Punta Allen is 25 miles away. Cozumel Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- Angel at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful! The included breakfast was incredible!
- Amazing location on the beach, comfortable huge beds great breakfast etc. But mainly the staff were outstanding especially at reception. Great advice on which places to visit for dinner making bookings etc. We wanted to extend our stay and we were lucky that there was an ocean front room available – stunning just stunning. We will go back again
- Fantastic hotel and fantastic staff! Everyone is super friendly, hotel is clean and modern and the included breakfast is really good. Would 100% recommend! Also great location.
From execution to finish, this hotel met all my expectations.
The staff were very friendly and Julia (one of the concierge) even went out of her way to book and reschedule a spa appointment for me multiple times :).
Prior to arrival, hotel shuttle was arranged and emails/questions were answered in a timely manner.
The included breakfast was excellent and a good portion, the restaurant staff always provided superior service – in house and on the beach. There were many healthy options of food/drink to chose from.
I probably had the smallest room in the hotel and was quite content with the cleanliness, the comfortable bed and the view.
The hotel beach area was perfect. There were lots of available spaces to lounge and relax. I really enjoyed that it was a smaller hotel!
I look forward to staying again for my next visit to Tulum!
Hotelito Azul was like stepping into a dream. Everyone was super friendly, our room was cozy and clean with AC.
Everyday they offered complementary breakfast which was very yummy.
I’m looking forward to visiting again!
Be Tulum Beach & Spa Resort
One of our best sellers in Tulum! This hotel in Tulum Mexico offers 64 elegant suites. The hotel features 3 on-site restaurants, one bar and two outdoor swimming pools.Children from 13 and above are welcomed on this property.Be Tulum offers easy access to the Caribbean Sea and many recreational activities. Guests can go swimming with dolphins, snorkeling and fishing near the hotel. There are also many theme parks nearby, including Xcaret and Xel-Ha.Guest suites at the Be Tulum feature iPod docking stations and private balconies. Some suites are also equipped with private pools or hot tubs.
- Nice location, beautiful beach and quiet place, nice decoration
- The accommodation and beach was absolutely incredible. The staff are warm and very friendly. You can expect to wait a little while for service, but it is made up for by the lovely people.
- The hotel is set in the most beautiful jungle garden and the beach is set up with wonderfully comfortable lounge chairs. All staff are friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble, and the food was delicious. Definitely try out Yaan Spa!
- Incredibly nice architecture and rooms, wonderful spa-area and treatments. Beautiful setting, great food, nice service. We loved the relaxing and beautiful atmosphere that’s created with the styling of personell and the smoke-pots everywhere.
- Dark jungle setting was nice during the day but too dark at night
Rosa Del Viento
One of our top picks in Tulum.On the beautiful beaches of Tulum and surrounded by lush vegetation, this charming hotel features a private beach area with spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea.Rosa Del Viento features typical palapa roofs and includes hammocks and lounge chairs on the beach area. There is a restaurant on the beach that serves local and international cuisine.The bright rooms at Del Viento offer either sea or garden views. The private bathroom has free toiletries.Tulum is part of the Mayan Riviera, and is half a mile from Sian Kaan Biosphere Reserve. Cancun is one mile away, while Chetumal is 156 miles away.
- The staff was so helpful. We were able to sneak into the kitchen for early coffee. One morning when we had an early tour they made sure we had breakfast to go! Great cocktails by the beach, too.
- Very nice hotel! Nice rooms with a good view! Nice breakfast, staff very helpful!
- The atmosphere of the whole hotel is really nice and the complimentary breakfast was great.
- We loved our room and the situation next to the sea.
- The hotel is rustic and beautiful. Big nice rooms. But the BEST thing: The location on an amazing stretch of the beach (in the end). It was a lot of seaweed when I was there, but the crew at the hotel cleaned the beach every single morning to perfection. Also the place is close to many other nice hotels and restaurants. I will definitely stay in this hotel again! I just loved the vibe at the hotel.
Dune Boutique Hotel
Located in Tulum, 19 miles from Akumal, Dune Boutique Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and car rental is available. Punta Allen is 25 miles from Dune Boutique Hotel Tulum, and Puerto Aventuras is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- great service, clean rooms, good location in terms of walking to town and beach front with good beach area
- Room was perfect in all aspects. Very clean and spacious, always a full basket of complimentaries in the bathroom. Perfect location on the beach with a nice bar and restaurant. Small hotel which makes it even better. Definitely recommend this place. Staff was incredibly kind and helpful.
- The staff, location, price and rooms are all fab – we loved our stay
- fantastic beach hotel,from the minute we arrived staff welcomed us and were really helpfull through our journey.very relaxing atmosphere,with private beach and sunbeds for hotel guest only.Nice restaurant with good food and also very nice breakfast.Rooms were clean and big.Location was also good,15′ walk to the shops and restaurants.Overall great choice for Tulum.
- The staff were fantastic and very knowledgable as to where to go for dinners/lunches.
Tata Tulum – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Tulum.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Tulum, 18 miles from Akumal, Tata Tulum – Adults Only features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Punta Allen is 25 miles from Tata Tulum – Adults Only, and Puerto Aventuras is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- A beautiful hotel, location was brilliant. The food was great and the staff were extremely helpful.
- Great staff and amazing location with excellent food .
- Very comfortable bed. Loved the drink at check in. Right on the beach. Nice to have breakfast included. I LOVE that the front desk helped us rent bikes. It is so easy to bike along the beach, to the ruins, to and around Tulum, and even a ways down the highway to several nearby cenotes. Enjoyed having a few drinks at the right smack dab on the beach bar.
- The hotel itself and the property is very beautiful. Also the rooms are amazing. BUT: The beach was a big disappointment. I know a lot of seaweed can’t be blamed on the hotel, but I stayed in other hotels and beachclubs along the beachstretch and they managed to clean all the seaweed away every morning, so the beach looked beautiful. That was not the case at Tata Tulum, it was impossible to swim there.
- Coffee was a bit watered down, but that’s ok. Water pressure in room 12 was awful, felt like you were taking a shower in a sprinkler. Beach was covered in seaweed which made it difficult to actually enjoy the beach. Luckily we beach hopped around and were able to use facilities at nearby hotels.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Situated in Tulum, Casa Ambar offers a garden. Featuring a terrace, the property is located within 5 miles of Tulum Archeological Site. The property is 2.1 miles from Cesiak and 2.4 miles from Parque Nacional Tulum.With a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower and free toiletries, rooms at the hotel also offer free WiFi, while certain rooms also offer a terrace.Guests at Casa Ambar can enjoy a Ã la carte breakfast.Around-the-clock information is available at the reception, where staff speak English and Spanish.Located behind the doors of the Galleria of Art La LLorona.Tulum Bus station is 4.3 miles from the accommodation, while Bus station Tulum Ruins is 5 miles from the property. Cancun International Airport is 42.3 miles away.
- The breakfast at the hotel is great, the staff is friendly and the hotel has a nice charm to it. It is decorated with antiques and is very tasteful.
- Very interesting quirky hotel, much more like staying in someone’s home. Large room, friendly staff, parking. Very close to the beach and lovely restaurants like gitano!
- The bed was very comfy and the location was pretty good! Close to lots of shops, restaurants and the beach. The staff were helpful with recommendations for beach clubs to stay for the day and helpfully when it came to using the bikes for the day. The house was lovely and full of photo opportunities, though the exterior of my room – there wasn’t really a view to speak of. Overall, very pleasant stay!
- Casa Amber is a beautiful home converted into a boarding house. You feel as though you have arrived at friends home the moment you arrive. The staff is very kind, helpful and very accommodating. The home is decorated with great furniture and antiques, and the location could not be more ideal, with most of Tulum’s restaurants and nightlife within walking distance. When I return to Tulum I will most definitely be staying at Casa Amber.
- I loved being right in the middle of a very cool area and close to many great restaurants and bars. I enjoyed riding a bike each day down to the beach. The staff was very kind and helpful. The design was boho chic and perfect! It was hard to find at first but worth it!
Los Amigos Beach
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Los Amigos Beach offers accommodations in Tulum, just 21 miles from Akumal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and free use of bicycles and car rental are available. Punta Allen is 23 miles from Los Amigos Beach, and Xpu Ha is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The location is excellent. The staff attention and the communication previous to and during our trip was great. We complained about the music volume and they turned it down and off for the whole week we stayed with them. The room was just in front of the sea with all the commodities (even for our baby!) and super clean every day. The breakfast is rich with a big plate of fruit, eggs, bread, tea/coffee, in a big terrace with the sea in front. The hotel is located very close to the reserve, so the beach is not crowded, all the contrary, very enjoyable for spending the day and having nice walks.
- Pros – gorgeous property on a beautiful beach with excellent staff.
- Great place great people great location lucky to stay there.
We sincerely enjoyed every single detail of our stay at Los Amigos Beach — from a warm welcome by the concierge team to a perfect location on the beach, from a beautiful design to German attention to details from the owners. Exceptional!
The hotel is just a few minutes away from the other bigger properties and some of the best restaurants (walking barefoot on the beach), so you will always have plenty of diverse entertainment options, in addition to the hotel’s beach club. You will not need to get a car or a bike – the location is just perfect.
I would highly recommend this property, and wish the team a happy and successful year ahead!
- The hotel manager was so friendly,kind helpful.my friend was injured she fell off the bike and hotel manager took us to the hospital and the pharmacy. The hotel was new There were deficiencies but I am sure ıt will be perfect hotel
Lychee Tulum Hotel
Located in the Tulum City-Centre neighborhood in Tulum, 16 miles from Akumal, Lychee Tulum Hotel features an outdoor pool and views of the pool.Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is concierge services, luggage storage space and a shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Punta Allen is 28 miles from Lychee Tulum Hotel, and Puerto Aventuras is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 40 miles from Lychee Tulum Hotel.
Tulum City-Centre is a great choice for travelers interested in archaeology, Mayan ruins and snorkeling.
- Extremely friendly staff, very secure, lovely pool, delicious continental breakfast included, great location (near a wonderful store that makes juice), comfortable, clean.
- New hotel, safe place, excellent facilities, excellent staff always ready to help, for sure if I return to Tulum I will return to this place. 5 starts
- Super friendly owners and staff, lovey pool that’s open all day, plenty of seating available around the pool, bike rent and information also available.
Located in a calm street, yet two minutes from the main road with restaurants and bars.
Spacious room and huge bed!
Breakfast served directly in a small table at your door. Nice swimming pool and friendly staff. You can park in front of the hotel with no ptolent
- Very friendly staff, very helpful! Nice and cozy room, always clean and neat.
Top Hotels In Tulum Quintana Roo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tulum Quintana Roo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tulum Quintana Roo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tulum Quintana Roo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!