10 Best Hotels To Stay In Túlor Antofagasta Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Túlor Antofagasta Region is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Túlor Antofagasta Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Túlor Antofagasta Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Túlor Antofagasta Region. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Túlor Antofagasta Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Túlor Antofagasta Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Túlor Antofagasta Region:
Naturalis is located in San Pedro de Atacama, just 6 miles from Moon Valley. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is El Loa Airport, 53 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ckamur Atacama Ethno Lodge & Spa
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Ckamur Atacama Ethno Lodge & Spa is located in San Pedro de Atacama. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is room service, gift shop, and shops at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. El Loa Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Very good accommodation. Extra caring staff. Perfect breackfast.
- As mentionned above it’s an ideal place to relax, enjoy fairly hot but dry weather. The “rooms” are round huts in local style, quite nice size, perfect beds, nice bathroom with good shower. Private outside sitting place with shade. Two such huts attached but we did not find out whether the twin hut was occupied or not. The area is widespread with good walkways, descreetly illuminated at night.
- The staff is extremely friendly and the property is incredibly well maintained and gorgeous. It’s very quiet there and is a nice retreat from civilization.
- The staff were really friendly and helpful. They were happy to take us into town once a day and especially Carlota was very enthusiastic and helpful. We had some problems e.g. getting locked out of the hotel when we arrived back late but the staff took it in their stride and were able to help us sort everything out. The room was lovely and it was a unique experience to stay in a traditional stone house. The food in the restaurant was really nice. I would recommend staying here as the staff make it a brilliant experience.
- Quiet location with very friendly and helpful staff (who spoke english). The manager was very professional and went above and beyond for us!
North Terra Hotel
One of our best sellers in San Pedro de Atacama! Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, North Terra Hotel is located in San Pedro de Atacama. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.El Loa Airport is 53 miles away.
- Very clean rooms. A bit fhar from the center, but there is a shuttle service to and from the town.
- Hotel is a bit away from San Pedro center, but unlike most in San Pedro offers a wonderful view from the front door. Staff is very helpful.
- Really friendly stuff. Good rooms and comfy bed. Breakfast was good.
- This is great place to stay for the Atacama. The staff are very friendly & helpful. The breakfast is great.We had a luxury double & I would recommend one of these as you get a lovely patio with outdoor sofa cushions, table & chairs over looking the pool.The hotel is a bit further out of town than some but we had a car though it’s no problem as they will take you to town and pick you up in the hotel mini bus😊
Room was clean but bed was not comfortable for us. Bed was the soo soft and we had have back pain. We were ask for change or do something but they didn’t care our questions.
Specially in Atacama no body don’t care about anything.
Most of them rute, and just thinking take your money.!
We bought daily tour in center. They didn’t do our tour. We went to police office and tourism office. They said; some agency do that.
And government just watched those robber.!
Tierra Atacama Hotel & Spa
Featuring a garden with a swimming pool, a spa and a restaurant, Tierra Atacama offers all-inclusive rooms with free WiFi. It is set in an impressive building , 1.6 miles from Atacama’ s bus station. Father Lepaige Museum is 1.6 miles away.Air conditioned rooms at Tierra Atacama feature 4-poster beds and large seating areas. All of them have private patios offering desert views.Complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily. There is a restaurant offering Chilean traditional dishes.Spa facilities include a hot tub and a massage room. Guests can also relax on the sun loungers by the pool, or enjoy themselves reading a book from the library. Excursions can be booked at the tour desk.The 24-hour front desk can secure airport shuttles. Tierra Atacama is 62.1 miles from Desierto de Atacama Airport.
- The excursions were great. The facilities were clean and beautifully decorated. The room was spacious and the pool and spa were great. Mauro, the person in charge of the excursions, did his utmost to arrange the excursions we wanted to do, even if these were not on the program of the hotel.
- The hotel itself is beautiful and very well designed. Everything about our stay was amazing – but the highlight was the staff. Everyone was so kind and genuine, they could not do enough to help you. We went on several amazing excursions and wished we had time to do more; the guides were extremely knowledgable and full of passion. I can’t wait to return some day.
- The restaurant is very nice and the rooms all have superb views.
- Simply one of the best hotels I have ever visited. Beautiful design in a glorious setting, well maintained, friendly and helpful staff, including the gardening team and door people!
- Outstanding combination of stellar service, superb accomodation and great food. We paid $1,300 per night which is way more than what we usually spend on hotels and yet we thought we got a lot of value for this price (our kids stayed free and we also got one night free in Santiago at the Ritz Carlton plus all airport transfers) on top of the stuff that is typically included (all excursions, food etc.). Can’t recommend highly enough!
Casa Don Esteban Hotel Rural
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Don Esteban Hotel Rural offers accommodations in San Pedro de Atacama. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is El Loa Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Nice staff, large room, good breakfast . Bed was comfortable and WiFi worked pretty well. It is a great setting off the beaten track about 15 minute walk to downtown. The grounds are great and there is a great room to hang out in. The parking area is large.
- THe host, Susana, was amazing and extremely kind and helpful:)
Of you want a quiet place away from the busy village, thuis is the place to be. Breakfast Ok, spacious room, WiFi also werking Well.
They have a separate big saloon where you can sit, read, work on pc, etc… Susanne is verhaal kind. Laundry was doen for us, which is vers handy. Cost for 2 kg was 5000 clp. We enjoyed staking there for 3 nights.
- The manager, Susana, was really helpful and took care to make sure all went well. The property is out of town and is quiet. It is about a mile walk to the main street in San Pedro de Atacama
- la habitación, el baño, la limpieza el servicio, el silencio, la tranquilidad
Hotel Cumbres San Pedro de Atacama
One of our top picks in San Pedro de Atacama.Boasting 3 swimming pools and a fitness centre, Cumbres San Pedro de Atacama offers rooms with private balconies 1.2 miles from the Atacama Desert. Spa facilities include 2 hot tubs and 2 saunas.All rooms at Cumbres San Pedro de Atacama have heating, air conditioning, satellite TV and balconies with a view. They feature ochre-coloured walls which provide a soothing ambience. Free WiFi is available in the common areas. All rooms have external showers that allow guests to enjoy the northern landscape.A buffet breakfast is served in the restaurant, that also offers international dishes prepared with local ingredients. Drinks can be enjoyed at the bar, on the terrace overlooking the garden, or on the sun loungers by the pool.Guest can request a comforting massage session. Beauty treatments include products from the Dead Sea and the Atacama soil. They can also relax reading a book in the cosy lounge.The tour desk can make reservations for the main attractions in the area. The Geysers del Tatio are 41.6 miles away. Cumbres San Pedro de Atacama is a 15-minute walk form San Pedro Church Padre Le Paige Archaeological Museum. The bus station is 1.9 miles away.
Size of bed.
Some of the staff
- Rooms were lovely. Staff were always friendly and helpful.
- Nice hôtel in the suburb of San Pedro. Great food at the restaurant.Great attention from the employees
- The staff help us in all tours and Matheus at reception desk was very helpful in everything, the tour guides were excellent with good knowledge of the area and history of the place that we visit. Th tour to a winery over 2400 m high was the must with presentation of the local people were we could taste the wine and food with local music.
- Great location and hotel/spa in the desert. Staff only to happy to help organize transfers and tours.
- Size of bed.
Hostal Sumaj Jallpa
Featuring a fully equipped common kitchen, a common living area with a TV, a billiards table, and a garden, Hostal Sumaj Jallpa offers accommodation with free WiFi in San Pedro de Atacama.Rooms at Hostal Sumaj Jallpa are divided into two separate areas. Superior rooms are located 150 feet from the main building. The cozy and spacious rooms feature innovative décor and a private bathroom. Standard rooms are located in the main building and feature a more traditional décor. These are also fitted with a private bathroom.There is a sun terrace on the second floor of the property.Breakfast is served daily and for an extra fee.Hostal Sumaj Jallpa is a 650 feet walk away from Pueblito de los Artesanos handicrafts fair and the town’s bus station. The city centre is a 10-minute walk away. Calama Airport is a 1,5 hour drive away. Free private parking is possible at a location nearby, and reservation is needed.
- The staff was extremely kind and willing to organise different tours (Valley of Lunar, Geysers Del Tatio) and an airport trasnfer (picking up at this accommodation). Also, the price wise, it was the best price in the town. I have been to a number of travel agents in high streeet, but the price offered at the Hostal was unbeatable. You can ask for the best price. Definitely stay again.
- The bathroom was new and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was correct.
- Staff were so lovely, breakfast was simple but good and there’s a nice area to sit out and relax. Good location, about a 10min walk from the main centre of San Pedro but easy to walk to and from and good value for money compared to some of the more expensive places right in the centre
- Nice and friendly staff, beatiful place and amazing value for the price
Clean clean clean!
Very helpful and friendly staff.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Yakana Hotel is located in San Pedro de Atacama. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is El Loa Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- New hotel and room was beautifully clean with a comfortable bed and lovely bathroom. Best thing about hotel was Anny who managed the property and prepared a great breakfast through our stay and looked after us so well and tolerated our attempts at Spanish with patience and assistance and was so kind through our stay.
Lo mejor de todo, por lejos, es la atención de Ana, la encargada del hotel. Te hace sentir como en casa.
El hotel es muy cómodo, las habitaciones son algo chicas pero muy cómodas y solo la queríamos para dormir porque San Pedro ofrece muchísimas actividades, por lo que eso no importó.
- Hotel nuevo. Excelente opción en San Pedro. Sobretodo la amabilidad del personal (Ana).
- El hotel está nuevo y tiene una buena ubicación. Anita estuvo siempre atenta a todo, excelente persona.
La atención por parte de la Sra Ana (quien te recibe) es espectacular, muy amable, agradable. Te hace sentir como en casa.
Habitacion amplia, comoda, muy limpia.
Solo falta el aire acondicionado, pero se entiende que son detalles que van a ir mejorando, pues es un hotel nuevo.
NOI Casa Atacama
One of our top picks in San Pedro de Atacama.Featuring a year-round outdoor swimming pool and small spa facilities, Casa Atacama by Noi Hotels is a sustainable hotel in San Pedro de Atacama. A restaurant, a bar and a food shop are featured on site. San Pedro de Atacama’s main square is a 1-minute walk away.Bright and spacious, rooms at Casa Atacama feature large windows with garden views. All of them have wooden floors, 400 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, and free WiFi.A buffet breakfast is served daily. Restaurant offers gourmet food. Complimentary welcome drinks are provided.Spa facilities include a sauna, a steam room and a massage room. Guest can unwind on the sun loungers by the pool, or use the hotel’s free bikes to explore the surroundings. Excursions can be booked on site.The 24-hour front desk provides shuttles to and from El Loa International Airport, which is 59 miles away in Calama. Casa Atacama Noi Hotels is a 5-minute walk from San Pedro Church.
- Reception staff were very friendly and helpful, especially Maria who speaks very good English and helped us tremendously.
- This is a wonderful hotel within short walking distance (3-5 min) to the main street in San Pedro de Atacama, so we were able to enjoy an evening stroll, eat at local restaurants, and return to a quiet room. Pictures were accurate – very clean and spacious bathroom and room, comfortable beds, and decorated elegantly to feel like a 5-star resort in the Chilean desert. Hot breakfast was great. The staff were always friendly, spoke great English, went out of their way to help make our stay smooth. They even helped rearrange a last-minute nighttime astronomy tour at 11pm since our original tour group cancelled abruptly at 9pm. Above and beyond my expectations!
- Friendliness of staff, excellent breakfasts with Fesh juice, good coffee, hotel design and layout. Room really nice. It was great after an excursion to dip into the little pool. We ended up eating most of our meals on the hotel and we vere very sorry to leave after 5 nights.
- The excursions were really good and the excursions staff were really helpful once we were there with providing information about the area. The “half-board” included 2 meals a day and ended up being a good deal. Very clean room, comfy stay, nice pool, convenient location.
- It’s a great place to unwind, particularly if you’re coming from Bolivia, with a lovely atmosphere that caters both for couples and for young families. It’s well designed and well maintained with helpful staff that keeps it clean and running well. You can easily spend 2 days without leaving the property!
Hotel La Cochera
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a terrace, Hotel y Cabañas La Cochera offers accommodations in San Pedro de Atacama. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Loa Airport, 53 miles from y Cabañas La Cochera.
- Clean, spacious, closed to everything and the staff is extraordinaire, wonderful people ! We loved it and them
- An amazing hotel, very clean and very helpful and friedly stuff!
- Good location, clean comfortable and good breakfast
- Very close to town (one-two blocks from restaurants, store, pharmacy). Large rooms that can accommodate 6 people with furnace if needed. Hot water showers.
The pool area is wonderful and relaxing.
Top Hotels In Túlor Antofagasta Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Túlor Antofagasta Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Túlor Antofagasta Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Túlor Antofagasta Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!