10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tulalip Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Tulalip Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tulalip Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tulalip Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tulalip Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tulalip Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tulalip Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tulalip Washington State:
Quality Inn Tulalip – Marysville
Located in Marysville, 27 miles from Port Townsend, Quality Inn Tulalip – Marysville features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bellevue is 30 miles from Quality Inn Tulalip – Marysville, and Lynnwood is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Bed was comfortable and front desk help was friendly and helpful.
- Location from our destination for the evening, the breakfast and value.
- The maids came in our room 3 times around 1030 to 11 checkout is noon
- nice accomodations close to eating places could walk to them in less than 5 minutes.
- Would be nice if it had a swimming pool. The breakfast was awesome, rooms clean & beds comfy.
Village Inn & Suites Marysville
Located off Interstate 5 between Seattle and Vancouver, BC, this Marysville hotel offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. It serves a daily continental breakfast featuring waffles on the weekends. Seattle Premium Outlets are 4 miles away.A cable TV and a work desk are included in all of the air-conditioned guest rooms at Village Inn & Suites Marysville. All rooms provide a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker. Select suites feature relaxing spa bathtubs.A 24-hour front desk greets guests of Marysville Village Inn & Suites. A business center with free fax services is on-site. Vending machines with snacks and drinks are available.Tulalip Resort Casino is 3 miles from this hotel. Boeing Aircraft Company is a 10 minute drive away.
- The location was great for us. Unfortunately the trains ran frequently all night and used their whistle each time.
- I liked the friendliness of the staff. And I liked the location of the room. I could see my car from the window in my room.
- The maids were always there to help and always check your room daily! The front desk people were friendly and always helpful!! 🙂
- Very quiet and pleasant staff. Helpful with directions to places.
- I like the sauna tub in the room. The room and bathroom were large and inviting as well. It looks as though they are trying to update the hotel. The location was close to a lot of places in town.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville
Only minutes from Seattle Premium Outlet Mall and other area attractions, this hotel located in Marysville, Washington offers a free hot breakfast daily and an on-site fitness center.A microwave and a mini-refrigerator are available in each guestroom at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville. Relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool or take advantage of the free high-speed internet access offered throughout the hotel.Just a short distance from Marysville Holiday Inn Express, discover numerous activities including golfing, whale watching and deep-sea fishing. Nearby attractions include Tulalip Casino, Everett Marina and Future of Flight Aviation & Boeing Tour Center.
- Very affordable winter rates and noon check out was great
- Having a fridge, microwave, iron, air dryer and couch are excellent amenities!
- Good location for shopping at Seattle Premium Outlets. Good included breakfast. 10% off discount at Appleby’s which is very close and you can walk to it.
- Customer service was great but the quality of the hotel and other guests really disappointed us.
- Had a nice large room that was surprisingly quiet on a Saturday night. Staff were pleasant.
Red Lion Inn and Suites Everett
Featuring free WiFi, Red Lion Inn and Suites Everett offers accommodations in Everett.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Seattle is 28 miles from Red Lion Inn and Suites Everett, and Port Townsend is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 39 miles from Red Lion Inn and Suites Everett.
- The staff! From front desk to housekeeping everyone was great! In addition, even though there was not an in-room coffee maker, there was always coffee available!
- Good breakfast, how’s plenty to eat. Good selection. Helpful and friendly staff.
- Good temp control. TV was good quality. Bathroom very clean and the staff was helpful.
- I was happy with the room, it was really clean and had a nice spa bathtub that helped me relax
- The breakfast was delicious and the rooms were cozy and comfortable
Inn at Port Gardner
One of our best sellers in Everett! This waterfront hotel is less than a 15 minute drive from the Seattle Premium Outlets. Fireplaces in the lobby and on the patio are available, and guests are offered a daily continental breakfast delivered to their room.Rooms are furnished in a Pacific Northwest style and include marina or plaza views and a sitting area with cable TV and DVD player. Microwaves, small fridges, and a coffee maker are also provided at the Inn at Port Gardner.Free cookies and coffee are offered in the lobby and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Free gym passes are available.Providence Hospital is less than a 10 minute drive from the Port Gardner Inn. Comcast Arena is a 5 minute drive away.
- food and bed were more than expected, really liked the marina view and strolled the walkway looking for a boat.
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the room had an excellent view. The complimentary breakfast delivered to the room each morning was great as well.
- spacious suite, comfy bed, nice view facing the harbor, nice gas fire place, nice continental breakfast that can be packed to go or eat in your room. delivery of breakfast to our room was an added bonus!
- What’s awesome about the breakfast is that they deliver it to your door! What a great way to save time when getting ready in the morning! Kudos and extra credit for great customer service! Love it! ;0)
- Like the location, close to restaurants. Lovely view of the marina from my room. Like the refrigerator and microwave in my room. Staying overnight is worth not driving in traffic!
Wyndham Garden Arlington/Marysville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Wyndham Garden Arlington/Marysville offers accommodations in Arlington, just 27 miles from Port Townsend. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Lynnwood is 23 miles from Wyndham Garden Arlington, and Everett is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Bed was super comfy and my dog loved the stay! Easy access to side door to walk him.
- comfortable bed….quiet…..staff was pleasant, helpful, friendly.
- The staff was excellent and the conditions perfect and relaxing.
- The staff was accommodating to a request of mine. The room was amazing and it was nice that it smelled clean.
- I’ve stayed here once or twice a year for the last 10 years and it’s always been a pleasant stay.
Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Everett Downtown
One of our best sellers in Everett! Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Everett Downtown is located in Everett in the region of Washington State, just 26 miles from Seattle. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Port Townsend is 28 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Seattle, and Bellevue is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 37 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Everett Downtown.
- Bed seemed hard, and the pillows were way too Fluffy… finally grabbed the hard decorator pillow and used that and finally got some sleep…
- The bed was very comfortable. In a very convenient location near the arena that we had to be at. Very happy with the underground parking, we felt more secure instead of parking out in the open. The staff was very kind and helpful.
- I liked that it was a nice size room although they gave us the wrong size at first and after telling us they didn’t have the right room, corrected the problem.
- Nice place staff was friendly and helpful. Place nice and clean.
- Service was excellent & caring . Bed was the most comfortable yet !
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett Downtown
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett Downtown offers accommodations in Everett, just 26 miles from Seattle.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Port Townsend is 27 miles from Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett Downtown, and Bellevue is 25 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- It was quiet and the room was comfortable. The breakfast had a variety of items to choose from.
- Room was comfortable, bed comfortable, very clean and were given room with view of the water. Breakfast was really good. More than we expected having stayed at many hotels like this which included breakfast. Great job Hampton 😁
- We stayed there for a wrestling competition had several families and kids they’re not being able to eat or drink anything by the pool was really not expected
- The facility was very clean and comfortable in all the customer areas. The pool was small but nicely heated. They also gave us a card for a free cocktail at Mazatlan Grill around the corner. We walked over and shopped the local stores by foot. There is a lot available by foot.
- The bed, bedding and pillows were super comfy! Continental breakfast was great as well… especially with having young kids. The indoor pool was also a plus… the kids enjoyed that the most!
Best Western Cascadia Inn
Located just seconds from Interstate 5, this hotel is 0.4 miles from the Everett Amtrak Station. It serves a buffet breakfast and features an outdoor pool and a free area shuttle.Free Wi-Fi access and cable TV are available in all rooms at Best Western Cascadia Inn. They are equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator and furnished with a work desk.Guests at the Cascadia Best Western can relax in the hotel’s outdoor hot tub. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day and there is a business center on site.The Imagine Children’s Museum is 0.8 miles from the hotel. The Port of Everett is a 5-minute drive away.
- Good location close to the freeway. Breakfast was not too bad
- I booked the room and tried multiple times to cancel but was unable to and still got charged
- Was nice comfortable clean staff was helpful and friendly. Breakfast was very good had nice verity and tasty
The location worked well for us. Very functional.
Canada to the north. Seattle to the south. Great freeway access.
Staff was polite and helpful.
Needed computer help and they got right on it.
- The room was nice and the location to getting on and off the Freeway was convenient. The breakfast was good but they didn’t have any honey and that is what we use, no sugar for us so that was a bummer.
Travelodge Everett City Center
The Naval Station Everett is minutes from this Everett, Washington hotel. This dog-friendly motel is also near Interstate 5. The motel offers free Wi-Fi in the guest rooms.At the Travelodge Everett City Center, every room includes a coffee maker and a work desk. The rooms also feature free local telephone calls.The Port of Everett is a short drive from the Everett Travelodge. The Boeing Everett Factory is also within driving distance of the hotel. Wind surfing, fishing and boating are located near the motel as well.
- Gill at the front desk gave me a discount on my stay because I’m a ditzy blonde who was confused about the deposit on debit cards. Thank you!
- If I have to say something nice, I’ll say this. It was far cleaner than I expected it to be. I couldn’t find anything that was dirty in the well-worn room.
- For what I paid for it was okay. Staff was very nice.
- I like that I felt like I was treated with more respect, than I might have thought or deserve.
- The parking lot was clean, the room’s set up was nice as well.
Top Hotels In Tulalip Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tulalip Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tulalip Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tulalip Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!