10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tujunga California – Top Hotel Reviews
Tujunga California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tujunga California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tujunga California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tujunga California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tujunga California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tujunga California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tujunga California:
One of our best sellers in Burbank! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Ramada Burbank offers accommodations in Burbank. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Los Angeles is 12 miles from Ramada Burbank, and Santa Monica is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 1.2 miles from Ramada Burbank.
Still waiting for my funds to be released. I have been charged and billed, the total bill is paid, but the same value remains charged twice on my card until it’s released. I’m writing this five days after checkout. Rang the hotels accounts and they said ring the bank. Pretty unhelpful.
The sink in the bathroom was disgusting.
Normally I’d say you get what you pay for but the photos looked nice, so I thought I’d chance for for nights. Had considered booking for the full two weeks but glad I did not.
wasn’t there long enough. it was my father’s 102nd birthday. time was mostly
spent with the family
- Staff was friendly, room was clean and a great price. Bed was comfortable.
- Location was easy to get to. Bed was comfortable.
- Restaurant was excellent and reasonable. Shuttle gave excellent service.
- Still waiting for my funds to be released. I have been charged and billed, the total bill is paid, but the same value remains charged twice on my card until it’s released. I’m writing this five days after checkout. Rang the hotels accounts and they said ring the bank. Pretty unhelpful.
Courtyard Los Angeles Burbank Airport
Featuring a 24-hour fitness center, a 24-hour convenience store, this hotel is about 1 miles from Bob Hope Airport. All accommodation includes a 32’’ LCD TV and an iPod dock.The Courtyard Los Angeles Burbank Airport features an outdoor pool with poolside cabanas. In the surrounding tropical garden, guests will find a lounge area with an outdoor firepit.The on-site Gazebo Grill is open for breakfast and dinner, while at the Starbuck’s Coffee Lounge you can enjoy a muffin or a quick cappuccino.In the lobby guests can found a Print & Go boarding pass station and a touchscreen with tourist information. The lounge area features three 60″ LCD TVs to follow your favorite sport events in high definition.The Courtyard Burbank Airport is conveniently located near the Universal and Warner Bros. Studios. Santa Monica is about 35 miles away.
- The staff was pleasant, the room was comfortable, and the coffee was good!
- No complaints at all! Hotel staff were very pleasant and accommodating. Room was very nice. Our view was a parking lot but no big deal to us.
- The bed as in all Marriotts was very comfortable, the room was spacious and comfortable. Liked the makeup mirror in the bathroom. Housekeeper was very friendly. I enjoyed the pool. The TV,s we’re,t working in the gym but the manager fixed them promptly.
- centrally located and extremely convenient access to restaurants, superstores, shopping, the mall, theaters, and Burbank Airport. Lobby was very spacious and had several areas that allowed groups of people to have some private conversations. Served Starbucks coffee, sandwiches, and hot breakfast which made it so convenient. There was a firepit by the pool area – a favorite spot!
- very clean and quiet … beds were very comfortable and no noise … very close to shopping and eats
Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles Burbank Airport
Just moments from Bob Hope/Burbank Airport and featuring a free shuttle service, this Burbank hotel provides comfortable accommodations along with many thoughtful amenities.Guests at the Hampton Inn and Suites Los Angeles Burbank Airport can easily discover the area with convenient access to Interstate 5. Universal Studios, Disneyland and Hollywood are all only a short drive away.The Los Angeles Burbank Airport Hampton Inn and Suites also offers guests a free daily hot breakfast as well as free high-speed internet access. Guests can also take advantage of the on-site fitness center, complete with a swimming pool.
- Hill Street Cafe down the street is a decent family-style restaurant (only choice within walking distance.) Hotels
- this was my 3rd or 4th time staying there. always been good.
- The breakfast buffet was pretty good; the diner 100 yards away was convenient and enjoyable.
- It was only 1 mike from the airport. The staff was extremely helpful and the bed was very comfortable.
- It was close to the airport and clean. We didn’t use restaurant or other services, and I missed breakfast as my plane left too early.
Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport
One of our top picks in Burbank.Located 0.7 miles from the Burbank Airport, this modern hotel offers 2 outdoor pools and a state-of-the-art fitness center. It is close to Universal Studios and other popular Hollywood attractions.There are flat-screen TVs in every guest room. All rooms include spacious work desks and high-speed internet. Each has a dual-line phone with voicemail and speaker phone.The on-site Daily Grill serves hearty portions of classic American food for breakfast lunch and dinner. The Media Lounge is an on-site coffee shop available for a quick breakfast. There are also numerous eateries nearby.Guests at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport can take advantage of the hotel’s modern fitness center with cardio equipment, free weights, stretching mats and exercise balls. On-site laundry is also available.The hotel is less than 10 minutes’ drive from NBC Studios and Warner Bros Studios.
- Immaculately clean. Friendly attentive staff. Starbucks in the lobby which makes mornings easier. The cucumber water in the lobby is amazing
Great room, clean and comfortable.
Love, Love, Love the Daily Grill! ❤️
- Location staff cleanliness restaurant par pool Cabana too much to list
- Great location from Burbank airport. Clean and convenient.
- Great hotel and staff. They are very polite and helpful. Night life was nice out by the bar and grill
Hilton Garden Inn Burbank Downtown, CA
One of our top picks in Burbank – and a guest favorite.
Hilton Garden Inn Burbank Downtown, CA is located in Burbank, just 9 miles from Los Angeles. Private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 15 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Burbank Downtown, and Long Beach is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Hollywood Burbank Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The room is super big with enough space to dance even tango XD. Great veggie tortilla for breakfast!
Everything about the room was amazing accept the bed and the pillows were very uncomfortable, couldn’t sleep for two days stay at the hotel.
I will never go there again!
- Large bedroom, huge bathroom and lovely wooden floors. Pool area clean, no sun on pool early am, then disappeared behind building for about half an hour, then was back on sun deck until 5pm
- Loved the clean rooms, sofas/chairs in the rooms. The room was very comfortable for our two-day stay. Exactly what I would’ve wanted. It was pretty expensive, but the rates were high because of the Rose Bowl Parade and game.
Big room, very comfortable bed.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown is located in Burbank in the region of California. The hotel has a barbecue and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Los Angeles is 9 miles from SpringHill Suites Burbank, and Santa Monica is 15 miles away. Bob Hope Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was fantastic! Loved sitting by the two fire areas. So cozy!
- Very nice outdoor area on 2nd floor with pool, spa, and fire place. Rooms were very nice.
- We will be back!! Loved the hotel and surrounding amenities. Room was clean and bed with most comfortable and pillows were wonderful…a key thing for us!
- We were surprised to find such a clean hotel and as a bonus, “soft-water!” Most hotels don’t have it.
- The facility was extremely clean at all times. The pool and fire pit area were very cool! All of the staff were pleasant and helpful.
Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown is located in Burbank in the region of California, just 9 miles from Los Angeles.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 15 miles from Residence Inn Burbank, and Long Beach is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The young lady at the front desk was very helpful, polite, and informative. The bed was really comfortable and directtv had an abundance of channels.
- Convenient to Burbank main streets with restaurants.
Great walking location to shopping and restaurants. Clean hotel, clean room and safe city.
Free full breakfast. Hotel staff friendly.
- I liked that it had a fold out bed,and a wonderful view.The bed was like 500 pillows on top of each other.I like how you make your waffles.I had a great time
- Clean rooms and big rooms. Very convenient and close to restaurants.
Hilton Los Angeles North-Glendale & Executive Meeting Center
One of our top picks in Glendale.Showcasing an outdoor pool and sauna, Hilton Los Angeles North-Glendale & Executive Meeting Center is located in Glendale. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Los Angeles is 7 miles from Hilton Los Angeles North-Glendale & Executive Meeting Center, and Santa Monica is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 6 miles from Hilton Los Angeles North-Glendale & Executive Meeting Center.
- Excellent hotel with the friendliest and most helpful staff. Daniel, thanks for looking after the Irish folk going to the Granville.
- Nice location and acceptable hotel. Good food and very, very nice staff.
- The view was really nice and it was in walking distance to restaurants! GET THE CRAB RESTAURANT ON THE CORNER!!!!
- Staff is helpful. However, house cleaning didn’t do their job regarding our room. Old sheets were absolutely not changed prior to my arrival. The bed was made very nice. But pillows had cosmetic eye makeup left over on them. Bedsheets had yellowish stains. Maybe not from the prior inhabitants, but the sheets looked permanently stained. What appears to be a good value for the money is an overpayment on a below average hotel/motel. Hilton should drop their moniker off the building. Staff is helpful. However, house cleaning didn’t do their job regarding our room. Old sheets were absolutely not changed prior to my arrival. The bed was made very nice. But pillows had cosmetic eye makeup left over on them. Bedsheets had yellowish stains. Maybe not from the prior inhabitants, but the sheets looked permanently stained. What appears to be a good value for the money is an overpayment on a below average hotel/motel. Hilton should drop their moniker off the building.
- The staff was helpful and knowledgeable about restaurants in the area.
Best Western Burbank Airport Inn
The Best Western Burbank Airport is located in North Hollywood, California. Universal Studios and City Walk are just minutes away. Complimentary breakfast is served daily.All guest accommodations feature a flat screen TV, microwave and refrigerator. This North Hollywood hotel also offers free high-speed internet access throughout the entire property.This hotel has a convenient location to the Burbank Airport and Noho Art District. Six Flags and Disneyland are just a short drive from the hotel. Numerous restaurants, shopping centers and other entertainment options are nearby.
- Free parking – Free Wi-Fi – Complimentary breakfast
- Breakfast was great, good selection. Staff was friendly. Location to gas stations, restaurants and stores were near by.
- Csot effectiveness…Good point is really close to the Universal Stadio…and Empire Burbank Shopping center is fantastic, which nearby hotel, just 10-15 minutes far away by car.
Beautiful and comfortable room.
The hotel was very clean, the breakfast was perfect and the staff was very friendly.
- The hotel was excellent… the room was comfortable and the staff was friendly.. the breakfast had a nice selection of things to choose from…
Embassy Suites Los Angeles Glendale
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Embassy Suites Los Angeles Glendale is located in Glendale. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Los Angeles is 7 miles from Embassy Suites Los Angeles Glendale, and Santa Monica is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The staff was attentive and very professional, the breakfast was great, lots of choices. I will definitely come back whenever I travel to Southern California.
- The size of the room was good but the setup of the furniture should of been different so the room didn’t feel so tight.
- The complimentary happy hour was such a pleasant time and the kids enjoyed the unlimited Shirley Temples.
- I LOVED THE AMBIANCE AS YOU FIRST ENTER WITH THE KOI POND AND WATER FALL., WE CHECKED IN A LITTLE EARLY, THE FRONT DESK AGENT WAS NEW, SHE WAS BY HERSELF, BUT SHE DID AN EXCELLENT JOB.
- Can’t beat that breakfast is included with your stay! They have a made to order omelette station, eggs, sausage, pancakes or French toast, breads, cereals, coffee and tea! There is also a manager’s reception happy hour!
Top Hotels In Tujunga California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tujunga California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tujunga California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tujunga California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!