10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tufiones Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Tufiones Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tufiones Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tufiones Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tufiones Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tufiones Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tufiones Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tufiones Galicia:
Hotel Playa de Lago
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Hotel Playa de Lago offers accommodations in Merejo, just 14 miles from Finisterre. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Playa de Lago.
- One million dollar view! Excellent breakfast (salty and sweet), basically private beach. Just paradise if the weather is nice😀
- Excellent hotel. Very friendly and considerate staff. Excellent restaurant and menu. Quiet. Brilliant location on a wonderful beach.
- The hotel is family run and the owner was very friendly and helpful. The food was a very high quality. Right opposite a beautiful beach.
- Lovely family run hotel on a beautifull rural beach location. Really lovely food and friendly staff . A little out of the way but worth every kilometer to see the beautiful paradise of Playa de Lago when you arrive.
- An absolutely brilliant 1 star hotel. The staff were friendly, helpful and anxious to help in any way. The food was outstanding in both taste and quantity. The location, opposite a beautiful beach with terrific sunsets, was perfect and we would definitely stay there again, although to get a decent room, we would book direct.
Hotel Rustico Lugar Do Cotariño
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Rustico Lugar Do Cotariño offers accommodations in Camariñas. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including windsurfing and diving. The hotel also provides bike rental. Finisterre is 17 miles from Rustico Lugar Do Cotarino, and Noya is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 42 miles from the property.
Loved the breakfast – probably the best we had in our 3 week stay in Spain. Fresh made to order eggs, bacon, delicious Galician bread (can be used for pan con tomate!), in addition to a selection of yogurt, jams, juices, coffee, local cakes and fresh fruit.
The hosts were present and very helpful with recommendations of local trips and excursions.
The area is beautiful and a great place to explore. There is a string of fine sand beaches within 5-10 minutes by car, as well as many more beautiful coastline areas if you are willing to drive farther.
The rooms are comfortable, there is a nice relaxing area outdoors in addition to a common area indoors as well.
The village next door has a lovely bakery which makes amazing Galician pies fresh every day (and even to order if you want something different).
Hotel is located in an old (but recently restored) building. It is about 5 minutes drive from village center (there you can find a selection of restaurants and shops) and close to some local attractions.
Staff were really friendly and helpful, and told us about the place and locations around.
Breakfast was good.
- Friendly, helpful owners and staff. Beautifully restored old stone house. Excellent breakfast. Peaceful location away from the centre of the village (quiet even during the July fiestas!)
- Stayed at the Hotel Rustico Lugar Do Cotariño for two nights as a couple. The place is unbelievably charming and the room was really comfortable. The property itself is beautiful and wonderfully maintained with a nice garden and common spaces. Breakfast was delicious and we had arranged over email for two dinners which were the best meals of our trip (homestyle-cooked local Galician seafood!). Close to lots of great beaches and hiking around the peninsula. Both father and son were generous hosts. Would go back next summer!
- Lovely property. Fully restored, meticulous. Rural setting. Very friendly staff.
- Loved the breakfast – probably the best we had in our 3 week stay in Spain. Fresh made to order eggs, bacon, delicious Galician bread (can be used for pan con tomate!), in addition to a selection of yogurt, jams, juices, coffee, local cakes and fresh fruit.
Hotel O Parranda
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel O Parranda offers accommodations in Camariñas, just 16 miles from Finisterre.The rooms come with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42 miles from Hotel O Parranda.
- good location, lovely area, easy access (if you have navigation, which I don´t), but still, it´s on the main road
- Very friendly owner/receptionist. Clean, spacious, and silent (double doors) rooms, with a comfortable bed. Plus a nice breakfast buffet.
- Staff amazing, room simple but nice, the location is great, a few minutes walk from the port/centre.
- Everything very close by. Restaurants, pharmacy, police station, and much more across the street or within a block.
- The woman who ran the hotel was extremely nice. And, although the hotel itself is very basic, it is clean and comfortable and well-situated near the harbor and restaurants.
Hotel de Encanto A de Loló
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel de Encanto A de Loló offers accommodations in Muxia, just 14 miles from Finisterre.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from Hotel de Encanto de Loló.
- I had just finished walking the Camino de Santiago and needed a few days to relax and think before heading home. It was the perfect place. Quiet, location was easy walking to everything, the breakfast was simple but delicious and the owners were so lovely and helpful. They went out of their way more than once and I was able to have a beautiful few days in Muxia.
- Clean and stylish room. Super nice to have a kettle with a plentiful tea/coffee selection.
- The hotel looked and felt Brand New! Absolutely clean and smelled good. Service was attentive and really trying to please me though their English could improve. Dishes at their restaurant read like other menus BUT the flavors and presentations were FANTASTIC. Seafood tasted and felt like they were caught early that day. I had a much nicer stay here in Muxia than I did in Finisterre.
- Excellent host and staff, a fine destination at the end of our Camino. Very clean, new facility. Dinner was superb as well
The staff were really helpful and friendly.
You had kettles and water in the room which was great
Ave del Mar
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Ave del Mar offers pet-friendly accommodations in Camariñas, just 16 miles from Finisterre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- Easy parking behind the hotel on the street. Everything is within walking distance. Host is nice, showed us the way to the restaurant nearby. Simple breakfast included.
The hotel is like a family home and the owner, Paloma, was absolutely lovely – very warm and happy.
Great view of the harbour from the top room.
Elegimos este alojamiento para descansar durante nuestras vacaciones recorriendo O Camiño dos Faros y, como no nos ha dado tiempo a realizar todo el recorrido, seguramente volveremos a elegirlo para alojarnos durante la siguiente visita para terminar la ruta.
El personal es muy amable. Nos atendieron estupendamente.
La habitacion de tamaño suficiente y la cama nos resultó comoda.
Esta ubicado en la zona del puerto donde o bien puedes elegir comer en su restaurante o en cualquiera de los de alrededor.
- El trato familiar, parece como si estuvieses en tu casa
La cama era muy cómoda aunque hacía algo de ruido, según que movimientos. El personal es muy agradable y cercano. El desayuno estaba incluido, y cuando trajeron las tostadas de mi pareja, como habían tardado un poco y ya habíamos terminado el café, nos ofrecieron otra taza a cada uno.
PD: el pan de las tostadas era delicioso.
Hotel Puerto Arnela
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Puerto Arnela offers accommodations in Camariñas, just 16 miles from Finisterre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- The location is great. The in-house restaurant is fabulous. Staff friendly and want to help
- We learned when we arrived at 6 p.m. that the hotel had overbooked. But they put us in a very lovely and spacious nearby vacation apartment that was a quite satisfactory alternative, though the view of the harbor was a bit sideways, rather than right out to the port and the sea. The hotel itself is charming, built from massive stone blocks. The dinner we had in their restaurant was spectacular, the best of many good ones during our stay in Galicia, and a better choice than the still-quite-good meal we had the previous evening in one of the several attractive seaside restaurants. Camerinas is a great base for forays along the seaside walks along the bays of the Costa da Morte. The front desk clerk, who grew up in LA, was an enthusiastic hostess with plenty of information on the area.
- I was travelling with my wife through Galicia. We decided to stay at Puerto Arnela Hotel for 2 nights. Room was very clean with terrace and nice view. Food at the hotel restaurant was excellent! Very good service. Reasonable prices. Costa da morte route trekking was very, very exciting.
- Perfect in every way. Position of Hotel, our room with a small balcony overlooking the Port, comfort, and wonderful food, both at dinner and breakfast, would definitely return, next time for longer
- El personal muy agradable. El alojamiento en una ubicación excelente, justo frente al puerto. La habitación cómoda y acogedora. En el restaurante del hotel GENIAL!! Pescados y mariscos frescos y económico.
Hotel Playa de Laxe
Located in Laxe, 25 miles from Finisterre, Hotel Playa de Laxe features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Very good value. Great location. I would recommend this listing to anybody.
- Proper bath, size of the room, minibar, breakfast, cleanliness. This is a great place to stay
The staff were very good and super helpful on local places to visit
Take a wetsuit if you want to swim out of season at the lovely beach 50 metres away
- Perfect location next to a beautiful sandy beach in a small fishing village. There was plenty of choice for breakfast. A good place from which to visit the area by car or plenty of walks to be had locally. The staff at the hotel are very friendly and there are some nice bars and eating places nearby. The area is lush and green with a complete contrast to the arid south of Spain.
- just a few meters to the beach. clean room. nice price performance.
Hotel Playa de Quenxe
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Playa de Quenxe offers accommodations in Corcubión, just 4.2 miles from Finisterre. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ribeira is 28 miles from Hotel Playa de Quenxe, and Noya is 18 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 39 miles away.
- Everything.. really…. a great place for the price.. the view is worth the room rate alone
- Location being on side of the sea. Large room with a view over the harbour. Staff were friendly and super helpful. I left a small ear bud box in the room. Only realised when over 200mile away. They sent to my home in the uk for free
- The view from the room is absolutely stunning! The room was very clean and the bed super comfortable. The staff was really friendly and they went out of their way to make me feel at home. They even offered me gluten-free options for my breakfast. All in all a great experience and I will be back for sure!
- Very disappointing, stayed here twice before & loved it. This time room not available at 15.30 until 17.30. No sea view as per booking, aircon not working, extractor not working, no goodies, sad & shabby.
- Breakfast was simple, but fine and you can take it in the terrace in front of the see. The rooms are nice and cozy. There are all kind of toiletries.
One of our top picks in Cee.Located in Cee, 5 miles from Finisterre, Hotel Insua features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Ribeira is 29 miles from Hotel Insua, and Noya is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Insua.
- Cee is a very friendly place and this is evident in the interactions we had with the staff who were so helpful as well as down to earth and relaxed.
- Location is ideal for Camino walkers, but know that it is an additional 15-20 minutes to get to the center of Fisterre. That said, about as close to the beach as you can get,aazingly helpful staff, and a good breakfast. A great place to rest for the night after finishing Camino Finisterre.
- Good location near to the town centre. Very friendly staff. Owner always around and chats to the customers
- Just off the Camino…, very good restaurant & good value breakfasts
- This hotel is on the Camino route from Santiago to Finisterre, as well on the main street of Cee. Thus, it was quite easy to find, and the staff was welcoming and helpful from arrival to check out. My room was on the top floor and fairly quiet, even though it faced the street. There is a grocery store close by as well as a bar and restaurant on the ground floor. Cee is a good stopping point for pilgrims who are walking this camino in 4 instead of 3 days, as the walk to it from near Mazaricos is manageable, and the walk to Finisterre was not too long, so one can enjoy more time in Finisterre.
Hotel de Naturaleza AV
This rural hotel boasts great facilities for a relaxing holiday, including free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool and a library, in an outstanding natural setting surrounded by sea and mountains.A charming stone and wood building, the Hotel de Naturaleza AV is set overlooking the Cée-Corcubión estuary.Admire the views of Cape Finisterre, which occupies a key spot in the extension of the Camino de Santiago.Drive to the beautiful village of Ézaro, on the slopes of mount Pindo, with its fantastic waterfalls.The local area is perfect for activities such as fishing, hiking, horse and donkey riding, and surfing. You can also head to quiet, stunning beaches such as Caneliñas and Gures.Enjoy relaxing in your heated room, lounging by the pool, and strolling around the Naturaleza AV’s lovely gardens.You can read in peace in the library, keep warm by the fireplace, and savour Galician cuisine at the restaurant.
- The hotel is very charming, modern and well maintained. Views are spectacular. We stayed in the suite with the terrace (even though we could not use it). The breakfast was OK, nice area with natural light and views, although we missed more variety (i.e. no eggs) and coffee was cold…
- The hotel is lovely, an old house with its original stone walls incredibly converted into this charming hotel. I had the impression at times to be at someone’s home and I wish my home had those views!
- Absolutely fabulous hotel. Beautifully refurbished to a very high standard that makes a mockery of the star rating. The staff couldn’t do enough for us and we immediately extended our stay to two nights. We went for a meal in the restaurant that night and the owner came in during the meal with freshly barbecued sardines as a “gift”!! A truly magical place to stay. Do pay the little extra for a sea view, it’s well worth it.
- Beautiful view. Clean pool. Warm welcome from Candy.
- Jede Rückkehr ins Hotel war ein wenig wie heimkommen. Die Angestellten super freundlich und sehr zuvorkommend. Das Frühstück war sehr gut. Eine sehr schöne herrscht Atmosphäre in allen Bereichen des Hauses. Und die Zimmer mit Blick aufs Meer ein Traum. Wir waren sehr zufrieden rundherum
Top Hotels In Tufiones Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tufiones Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tufiones Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tufiones Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!