10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tubará Atlántico – Top Hotel Reviews
Tubará Atlántico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tubará Atlántico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tubará Atlántico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tubará Atlántico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tubará Atlántico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tubará Atlántico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tubará Atlántico:
Hotel Isla Verde
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Hotel Isla Verde offers accommodations in Tubará. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 18 miles from Hotel Isla Verde.
No reviews yet.
Hotel y Cabañas Juanmar
Located in Santa Veronica, 20 miles from Barranquilla, Hotel y Cabañas Juanmar features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 21 miles from the property.
The hotel is located right in front of the ocean : nice to see the sunset from the terrace or the room’s windows.
The owners are so kind and helpfull, they helped for everything, starting with infos, laundry, to take us to the kitesurf spot everymorning for the lessons !
Fully recommend this place if you pass by Santa Veronica.
- Great hosts, feels like a family staying here. Elki drove us to the kitespot every day and arranged a tuktuk in all other cases. Perfect hotel if you are into kitesurfing. Also the food is really nice. 🙂
- It’s a nice places have a nice view in front of the sea, the manager is so nice and allways is there to help.
- Everything was perfect!!!! A very good place with a very good staff ! The hotel has a very good situation just in front of the sea ! Everything is clean, the food is excellent and the staff is really really kind! If you are looking for a place quiet, with a good service and a good location, I highly recommend this place !!
We arrived around Christmas and we adopted right away in this lovely family place! The owners are so extremely friendly and helpful witch might feel normal for Colombians but still stays very special for us.
The owner brought us to the mud Vulcan (we highly recommend a visit) and helped us with our trip forward.
- The hotel is located right in front of the ocean : nice to see the sunset from the terrace or the room’s windows.
Hotel Puerto Colombia
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Puerto Colombia offers accommodations in Puerto Colombia.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ernesto Cortissoz Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Town center, clean , rooftop terrace room with fridge . Great Helpful staff
- The staff was phenomenal. I seriously injured my knee on the second day of a 9 day trip. The staff went above and beyond to help me and my partner with arranging for a doctor to come to the hotel, translating for us, and arranging for crutches to be brought to the hotel so I could get around. We also had some transactions that needed translated and the staff was extremely accommodating to help with any and all needs. The waitress in the restaurant was patient with our language barrier and brought meals to our room after my injury. The main hotel maid was very helpful with extra towels and pillows. In all, the staff made this 3 star hotel more accommodating than many 5 star hotels I’ve stayed in.
- The hotel has a free pass to use the e exclusive private beach at Prado Mar hotel. It’s a great way to surf on the cheap- surf board rentals are 20,000 COP per hour and the jetty break in front of the hotel was great! Very few people surf he. Lessons are available too. The breakfast was good at the hotel and the air conditioning made it comfortable. The hotel isn’t fancy but it’s clean.
- Staff were very helpful and the breakfast service, especially on Sunday morning, was very good. We liked being away from the congestion of Barranquilla for Carnaval, and didn’t mind the bumpy and packed bus ride, as this was a “cultural” experience for my son visiting from Canada.
- Los espacios fue lo mejor… ya que pensé que sería pequeño y limitado
Hotel Campestre El Cisne
Hotel Campestre El Cisne is located in El Marqués, just 7 miles from Barranquilla. The hotel has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ernesto Cortissoz Airport is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel El Emigrante
One of our top picks in Puerto Colombia.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto Colombia, 10 miles from Barranquilla, Hotel El Emigrante features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ernesto Cortissoz Airport is 14 miles from the property.
Over all the facilities don’t fit the lowest requirement to provide or to be a hotel.
I just want all my money back.
We only stayed one night.
- The hotel is directly at the (ugly) beach of Puerto Colombia. It’s cheap. It has an air condition that works well. It includes a simple breakfast (only von 7 to 9 a.m.). You are close to the main square(s) of Puerto Colombia and the bus station for Barranquilla.
Ellos dijeron va a estar un desayuno y no hubo.
They said they would provide breakfast but they didn’t.
No wife or TV in the rooms.
No hay wifi ni tele.
- Hotel très bien situé dans le centre de Puerto Colombia, en face du Muelle. Très vivant autour de l’hotel, ce qui implique quand même assez de bruit le soir/nuit surtout si il y a une fête. Bons restaurants à proximité. Personnel de l’hotel accueillant.
- Las instalaciones son buenas, tiene salida a la playa.
- Over all the facilities don’t fit the lowest requirement to provide or to be a hotel.
MS Alto Prado Superior
One of our best sellers in Barranquilla! MS Alto Prado Superior offers accommodations in Barranquilla. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 8 miles from MS Alto Prado Superior.
- Clean and safe. Staff was very nice, Diana was very helpful and understanding with an unrelated issue we had before arrival
- Excellent location, within walking distance of Country Plaza mall, restaurants and medical facilities. Easy to get public transportation Transmetro and taxi service.
Toilet did not work!!
We were a couple and hotel only gave us one towel!!
Ask for wake-up call, and no one ever called us!
- Attentive staff, Great location, Comfortable, fast wifi.
- Laura , is the plus of this place she just want to melé you feel thath you aré in a gibe star hotel ,, breakfast is amazing,,,,i have to say Laura again she is on the reception really hellpull
Hotel Prado 72
One of our best sellers in Barranquilla! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Prado 72 offers accommodations in Barranquilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ernesto Cortissoz Airport is 7 miles away.
- The staff were friendly and attentive, especially Julio on the front desk. My room was spacious and the bed/pillows were very comfortable. Lovely pool, good breakfast.
- The staff were extremely helpful and kind, especially with the language barrier. The hotel itself was something else. Nothing like what the pictures reflect. The WiFi only worked on the first floor, elevator barely worked half the time and the rooms were old and dingy. Only thing good about this stay was the hotel staff, Miguel especially and the hotel location.
- The price was very reasonable, and breakfast was included in the price.
- Great value. Huge room. Swimming pool. Good.breakfast. Excptional staff.
- breakfast was great!!! staff was good. Personnel in kitchen were excellent!!
Hilton Garden Inn Barranquilla
Offering an outdoor pool, Hilton Garden Inn Barranquilla is located a 10-minute drive from the city centre. This modern hotel features free WiFi and on-site parking.Each room here boasts modern décor and a private bathroom with a shower and toilet. Some overlook the city.At Hilton Garden Inn Barranquilla you will find a terrace, while restaurants and bars can be reached in a 10-minute drive.Estadio Metropolitano stadium can be reached in 30 minutes by car. Barranquilla International Airport is 15.5 miles away.
- Hotel beautiful and well maimtained staff were friendly and professional. Daily breakfast was first rate. There were no noise issues whatsover
- An excellent breakfast , very nice and big bed ; good air conditioner and wi-fi signal .
- Breakfast is delicious, the room is excellent, wonderful bed, nice pilows
- Good room, very helpful personnel. Not a walkie-talkie zone.
- Excellent staff! One of the most helpful and friendly staff that I have ever experienced. Everyone speaks pretty good English which was rare for me in Colombia. Bed is huge and very comfortable and room is very nice and clean.
Hotel Mar Di Plata
Hotel Mar Di Plata offers accommodations in Barranquilla.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 8 miles from Hotel Mar Di Plata.
- The son of the owner was very nice and helpful. Close to the parade.
- Apart from the location, there is nothing to save.
- La atención rapida y agradable. La dueña es una señora muy cálida y amable.
- La ubicación y el precio, son lo mejor que he encontrado en barranquilla, muy limpio. Cualquiera se siente como en casa
המיקום היה קרוב למצעדים בקרנבל .
המלון היה נקי והחדר נוקה באופן קבוע.
Hotel Paseo Colon
Hotel Paseo Colon offers accommodations in Barranquilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ernesto Cortissoz Airport is 6 miles away.
- Great value for carnival, this place didn’t hike prices like most hotels. It’s not in the best of areas but I had no issues. The rooms are simple but the main areas are nicely decorated and the room has all you’d need.
- Nothing about the place was comfortable le appealing
El horario del check out y el
Horario del desayuno
Le personnel aidant.
La beauté du bâtiment (colonial).
- La habitación muy cómoda y muy limpia. La comida del restaurante deliciosa
Top Hotels In Tubará Atlántico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tubará Atlántico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tubará Atlántico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tubará Atlántico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!