10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tubagua Puerto Plata Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Tubagua Puerto Plata Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tubagua Puerto Plata Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tubagua Puerto Plata Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tubagua Puerto Plata Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tubagua Puerto Plata Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tubagua Puerto Plata Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tubagua Puerto Plata Province:
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, Tropix Hotel is located in Sosúa.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Cabarete is 7 miles from Tropix Hotel, and Río San Juan is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Wonderful host , excellent accommodation ,great facilities set in lush tropical garden , friendly dogs and adorable cat .
Rather nice place in good calm area. The owner were very nice and friendly.
There are parking place near the apartments.
- The hotel had a nice and homely vibe. We felt very welcome.
- Location in leafy area of the otherwise overbusy, loud parts of Sosua. Well working Wifi. Value for money.
- Quiet friendly staff clean swimming pool very family orientated
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Coco Hotel is located in Sosúa in the region of Puerto Plata Province, just 7 miles from Cabarete. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Río San Juan is 29 miles from Coco Hotel, and San Felipe de Puerto Plata is 11 miles from the property. Gregorio Luperon Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Nice staff and the bar and the people there were great. A good place for a few nights.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was not far from the main points of attraction (beaches, the centre, nightlife)
Good location short walk from Main street.
Friendly staff, other guests & locals.
Tremendous value for money.
- As a single traveler this hotel was like coming home to me. The people who gather around the bar become friends and the staff your parents or brothers. Very priceworthy! I stayed here a second time when I returned to Sosua, can’t think of any better budget option.
Shelly and her son were amazing and it feels like home away from home.
The hotel is nice, the price is really good and everybody liked the bar and the pool area.
Would definetly recommend this one over others in the area.
Hotel Las Palmeras
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Las Palmeras offers accommodations in Sosúa. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Cabarete is 7 miles from Hotel Las Palmeras, and Río San Juan is 29 miles from the property. Gregorio Luperon Airport is 3.1 miles away.
The room was rather big, with nice furniture including Safe and very clean.
Bathroom spacious and bright.
Nice and clean pool, which I didn’t use because the weather was not so good.
Enjoyed also to sit outside like on a terrasse.
Very short distance to nightlife and many restaurants – 1 min walk
So safe to walk home in the night.
To the Sosua Beaches only 500m or less 10min walk.
- Everything! Best place to stay. Very clean and stsff is very nice. Steps away from everything. Thank you Sr.Obe.
Although this Hotel has the very basic it is a very good value for the money.
The rooms seems to have been recently renovated. The beds were comfortable, the room impeccably clean, the towels were fairly new and fluffy, the bathroom was clean.
There were plenty of foreign Chanel’s on TV, the air conditioner worked great. It has a fridge which was a plus.
The restaurant served a decent breakfast at a fair price. As I said before great value for money.
- Location was very convenient but extremely noisy. WiFi was OK on public areas but terrible to non existing inside the room.
- Beds were comfortable as hell. Found myself sleeping all day at one point.
- The room was rather big, with nice furniture including Safe and very clean.
Sosua Sunset Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Sosua Sunset Hotel offers accommodations in Sosúa.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cabarete is 7 miles from Sosua Sunset Hotel, and Río San Juan is 29 miles from the property. Gregorio Luperon Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Good low key place. If you need some rest, I would recommend this place.
- Beautifully landscaped. Definitely the best pool, that I have seen so far. Breakfast is great.
- The location was in walking distance from Playa Sosúa. The staff was friendly.
- The place is comfortable, rooms are big, beds are comfortable, there is nice garden in swimming pool.
- It was the worst hotel that I ever stay,darty,cigarrete smell,cheap funiture,a very old bed what a bad experience Iask for ironthey did not have one I left the firt nigth loosing my money. I will never book a hotel in this site ever.
Exxtraordinary Resort – Bellamar
One of our top picks in Sosúa.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Exxtraordinary Resort – Bellamar is located in Sosúa. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub and bathtub or shower.You will find concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Cabarete is 7 miles from Bellamar, and Río San Juan is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 3.1 miles from Exxtraordinary Resort – Bellamar.
- The location and view is great. The air condition is super cold and the front desk clerk with pretty eyes is the only thing great about this place.
Front desk Staff is always great
View is beautiful
- The location beach front. the lobby is very modern. Impressive entry when arrive
- Superb location just 10 meters above the beautiful beach of the bay of Sosúa. Great view of all the bay and the turquoise water with some ships in it. Fantastic pool landscape with a waterfall, 2 levels of pools. It’s great to chill in the pool with a drink in the hand watching this beautiful bay and enjoying the sun. The hotel is directly on the beach. You just walk down some steeps and you are on the beach. The whole hotel boosts a lot of tropical plants like palms and bushes. You feel really comfortable there. The rooms has an air con, a balcon with view on the sea, 2 queen size beds, a bathroom with really hot water. There is also a TV. The whole hotel has a really laid-back atmosphere.
- Had access to the beach and walking distance to all restaurants.
Camp David Ranch
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Camp David Ranch offers accommodations in Santiago de los Caballeros. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Sosúa is 19 miles from Camp David Ranch, and Cabarete is 22 miles from the property. Cibao Airport is 7 miles away.
- Location, view, great staff, great rooms. Best to stay in Santiago
- The bed was very comfortable. The staff was very helpful.
It’s a good place, beautiful seeing.
The weather is good.
The restaurant is very good.
- It was a great place. I really like the place and the service.
- Everything was on point. I loved it and thought it was a place away from home to relax and just enjoy the view and tranquility.
Cabarete Maravilla Eco Lodge & Beach
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Cabarete Maravilla Eco Lodge & Beach is located in Cabarete. The hotel has a barbecue and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling, diving and biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. Sosúa is 3.5 miles from Cabarete Maravilla Eco Lodge, and Río San Juan is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 7 miles from Cabarete Maravilla Eco Lodge & Beach.
- Thank you so much for making our getaway in Cabarete extra special! Food was wonderful, service is very positive and very helpful front desk 🙂
- The owner and staff were very attentive, and always tried to repond to our requests. The location is great, with a wonderful beach.
- A great place to stay, right next to a beaufiful beach! Amazing yoga spot next door. Kind and helpful staff, I would visit again anytime!
- The second night I stayed in one of the cabanas and had the feeling of being in a tree house. All well arranged and pleasant. Great for families and kids to pass a couple of days. Staff was very friendly.
- The staff was very nice and the location a very close drive to bars and restaurants
One of our best sellers in Cabarete! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Alegria offers accommodations in Cabarete. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sosúa is 7 miles from Hotel Alegria, and Río San Juan is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Excellent team work, nice people awesome stress relief Jacuzzi, en pocas palabras; acojedor!
- The location was good, right next to the beach. There’s a good restaurant/bar at the hotel, Kapuy, with good cocktails and good value food
Was very close to beach and the restaurant there was excellent! Maid was very nice.
Check out Lazy Dog Beach Bar and Grill …. Great food and cheap!
- Warmly greeted. Quick fix of our faulty AC and offer to discount the night we didnt have AC. Great location, truly under a minute from the beach. Proximity to supermarket, availablility of kitchenette, friendly staff, amazing on site resto-bar…all was impeccable, super chill vibe and awesome staff and owner.
- Very friendly people there. Close to the sea. Not big hotel with many people which I like.
Hodelpa Gran Almirante
One of our top picks in Santiago de los Caballeros.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hodelpa Gran Almirante offers accommodations in Santiago de los Caballeros, just 24 miles from Sosúa. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Cabarete is 27 miles from Hodelpa Gran Almirante, and Jarabacoa is 24 miles from the property. Cibao Airport is 6 miles away.
- I usually stay at more of a hi-rise like hotel such as Hotel Catalonia in Santo Domingo. this hotel was set up well, décor, the staff, the food and the person that helped with my cigars…. exceeded my expectations… will definitely return
- I was there for 3 nights and everyone was so helpful and so nice! I enjoyed my stay I will be back
- The staff were professional and friendly. The room were clean and maintained.
- the person in the imperial lounge remembered what I needed even when I had forgotten
- Jose Martinez at the front desk was phenomenal and provided great customer service.
Sosua Bay Beach Resort – All Inclusive
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and playground, Sosua Bay Beach Resort – All Inclusive is located in Sosúa in the region of Puerto Plata Province, just 7 miles from Cabarete. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Río San Juan is 29 miles from Sosua Bay Beach Resort, and San Felipe de Puerto Plata is 11 miles from the property. Gregorio Luperon Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- The hotel is located on the cliffs with an incredible view onto Sosua Bay. Access to the beach is easy. Sosua beach is narrow but has its charm with the vegetation coming all the way down to the beach.
- Fabiola at the buffet restaurant was very pleasant. She knows her job. The only reason why we stayed a bit longer. I loved the cocoloco cocktail and the early morning Christian music plus the beach scene is nice .
- The staff were really hard workers and although most issues were not because of them via hot water, they (Maria, Scarlett) handled things well while still trying to accomodate!
- The staff were very friendly and accommodating. It was nice to have drinks and meals included.The view was beautiful and being so close to the beach was a amazing
- The location was great. Our weather was terrible so we weren’t able to enjoy the beach and bay but, had the weather cooperated, the location can’t be beat. It is within walking distance to supermarket, shops, restaurants and Sosua beach.
Top Hotels In Tubagua Puerto Plata Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tubagua Puerto Plata Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tubagua Puerto Plata Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tubagua Puerto Plata Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!