10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tualatin Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Tualatin Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tualatin Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tualatin Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tualatin Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tualatin Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tualatin Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tualatin Oregon:
Century Hotel is located in Tualatin, 11 miles from Portland and 18 miles from Vancouver. The hotel has a terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aloha is 9 miles from Century Hotel, and Hillsboro is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin – Portland South
Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin – Portland South offers accommodations in Tualatin. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Portland is 11 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin, and Vancouver is 18 miles away. Portland International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
We prefer going over to Cracker Barrel instead of eating at the hotel. We don’t have on in Grants
- Customer service in a professional and friendly manner please.
- Large comfortable room. Comfortable bed w/choice of pillows. Ok breakfast bar with juice variety and some warm food – the usual waffle maker, scrambled “eggs”.
- Great indoor pool and jacuzzi. Decent breakfast. Comfy bed. Good assortment of pillows. Attention to request to clean room early. Clean.
- Location, close to good restaurants /shopping/ close enough to Portland for an afternoon outing. Good breakfast nice rooms
- We prefer going over to Cracker Barrel instead of eating at the hotel. We don’t have on in Grants
Holiday Inn Express Portland South – Lake Oswego
Located off Interstate 5 in Lake Oswego, Oregon, this hotel is 10 miles from downtown Portland. It features an indoor pool, a hot breakfast, and modern rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each room at the Lake Oswego Holiday Inn Express includes dark hardwood furniture and blackout curtains. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker are provided and guests can watch cable on the plasma flat-screen TV.The on-site gym boasts full-length mirrors and mounted flat-screen TVs. A continental breakfast is served in the mornings, and a business center with printers and ergonomic chairs is located off the lobby.The Washington Square Mall is 4 miles from Holiday Inn Express Portland South Lake Oswego. The Oregon Zoo is a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- Breakfast was delicious. I liked the variety of options for breakfast. The rooms were very clean and comfortable.
- Front desk people were awesome. It was quiet, the room was great!
- The night manager even remembered I was there to see my aunt after 23 apart and asked how it went when I returned to the hotel that night. I was extremely impressed by the whole experience at the hotel.
- The staff were friendly and welcoming. The rooms were clean, but in need of some repairs.
- Great variety and everyone could choose what they wanted. NOT a continental breakfast that I’m used to. IT WAS FANTASTIC!
Motel 6 Portland – Tigard West
One of our best sellers in Tigard! Motel 6 Portland – Tigard West offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tigard.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portland is 10 miles from Motel 6 Portland Tigard, and Vancouver is 17 miles from the property. Portland International Airport is 16 miles away.
- The room was nice and roomy and overall very clean bed could be more comfortable
- New decor, though simple, is an improvement on the neutral colors in the older hotels in this chain. Beds are comfortable. Price is hard to beat.
- Nothing fancy but was very pleasant and quiet. Was able to get a good nights sleep.
- I can’t understand why Motel 6 need my ID when I checked in. I have big concerns about my privacy. I will never stay in Motel 6.
- Eggs? The only thing I liked was that it was close to my destination.
La Quinta Inn Wilsonville
Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are available in all guest rooms at this hotel. A free breakfast featuring waffles is available in the lobby. Bullwinkle’s Fun Center is less than a 10 minute drive away.A sitting area and a work desk are available in all guest rooms at La Quinta Inn & Suites. A microwave, small fridge, and coffee and tea-making facilities are provided.This non-smoking hotel offers an outdoor pool for guest relaxation. A 24-hour front desk, business center, and fitness center, are all available at the Inn and Suites La Quinta.Downtown Portland is a 30 minute drive from this hotel. Portland International Airport is a 40 minute drive away.
- The hotel had no record of my booking trough you. They did have a room reserved for me at alll. Are you really any service to me ?
- Quiet and comfortable. Didn’t realize the room had a kitchenette which was super helpful to have extra counter space and sink.
- Property was clean, well appointed, comfortable and friendly. Very pet friendly which is my priority just before all of the above. Great breakfast, neither hallways nor rooms had any of the common “funky” smells. Can’t wait to stay here again!
- The bed was amazing. Staff was very accommodating and friendly.
- The staff was great and it was really comfortable and clean. Asked for an extra bed and they brought it right up to my room.
Motel 6 Portland South – Lake Oswego – Tigard
Motel 6 Portland South – Lake Oswego – Tigard offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tigard.Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portland is 10 miles from Motel 6 Portland South, and Vancouver is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 16 miles from Motel 6 Portland South – Lake Oswego – Tigard.
- The guy at the front desk during check in was extremely nice. Normally you get treated as if they could careless but this guy was welcoming and helpful. The rooms weren’t dirty and gross either.
- Extremely friendly and accommodating staff. Check in and out was a breeze.
- It was clean and quiet in the last room and the bed was awesome.
- Right next to the freeway. Wifi was working properly.
- Location is good and easy to access. Staff is friendly and flexible, they gave us free WIFI since they mixed up with the room
Courtyard by Marriott Portland Tigard
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Portland Tigard offers accommodations in Tigard, just 9 miles from Portland.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vancouver is 16 miles from Courtyard Portland Tigard, and Aloha is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
– Very good room with big and comfortable beds.
– Good quality free Wi-Fi.
– Staff was very helpful and flexible.
– Good breakfast (though for extra charge).
– The hotel itself is located within walking distance to several business parks, Tigard-based companies, and venues.
- Nice suite with kitchen and there’s a laundry room. good for extended stays.. conveniently located near a mall.
- Very impressed with staff and room. Will definitely stay here again!!
- The rooms were very clean. The service from the hotel stuff at the front desk was excellent.
- we had a one night need to stay offsight during a home remodel.. Very helpful to have this property within a few miles of our home
- – Very good room with big and comfortable beds.
Quality Inn Tigard Portland Southwest
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Quality Inn Tigard Portland Southwest is located in Tigard in the region of Oregon. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portland is 7 miles from Quality Inn Tigard – Portland, and Vancouver is 14 miles away. Portland International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The front desk agent was great! Ge was polite funny and very attentive to our needs. We checked in around 10pm Sunday night, it was a great room and everything was perfect.
- Nicely updated clean and safe with comfortable bed. pretty quite, bot much road noise. Good size room.
- Breakfast was good. Staff was friendly and efficient.
- location and staff friendliness. quiet room and blockout curtains
- Very welcoming, friendly, and personable staff person at the check-in counter. We really enjoyed bantering with her!
Crowne Plaza Portland – Lake Oswego
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Crowne Plaza Portland – Lake Oswego is located in Lake Oswego in the region of Oregon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Portland is 8 miles from CP Portland Lake Oswego, and Vancouver is 15 miles from the property. Portland International Airport is 14 miles away.
- The staff were very pleasant and accommodating. The hot tub was nice. The beds were comfortable.
- Big wonderful bed and iffy pillows. Water pressure was great.
- lovely clean and beautiful appointed accommodations.
- The front desk staff was super helpful and friendly.
- Great staff. Great food. Great happy hour! Everyone was friendly and took good care of you from beginning to the end.
Phoenix Inn & Suites Lake Oswego
In the Kruse Meadows Business District, this hotel provides a free shuttle to local business Monday through Friday. The rooms feature cable TV and free Wi-Fi. Washington Square is 3.5 miles away.A sitting area with a sofa is provided in each guest room at the Phoenix Inn & Suites Lake Oswego. A microwave, small fridge, and coffee and tea-making facilities are also provided.An extended breakfast buffet is available to all guests. Biscuits and gravy, waffles, fresh fruit, cereal, and breakfast burritos are just some of the daily options.An indoor pool and hot tub are featured for guests’ relaxation at the Lake Oswego Phoenix Inn and Suites. A business center and a fitness center are both available.Downtown Portland is a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Bridgeport Shopping Village is less than a 10-minute drive away.
- Staff and rooms were amazing!! Breakfast was great and super yummy!!!
- Nice and clean hotel and love its location, and the staff are so friendly and helpful.
- Clean and spacious room. Nice breakfast buffet. Great coffee. Cookies in the evening.
- Staff was friendly Rooms were very clean and location
- Staff was very welcoming even though we had a late check in. Breakfast was great! We loved the room.
Top Hotels In Tualatin Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tualatin Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tualatin Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tualatin Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!