10 Best Hotels To Stay In Truro Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Truro Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Truro Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Truro Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Truro Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Truro Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Truro Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Truro Massachusetts:
Blue Dolphin Inn
On 6 acres of land, this Cape Cod motel is just a 5 minute drive from Coastguard Beach. It features an outdoor pool and rooms with a private patio.The Blue Dolphin Inn features rooms with cable TV, a refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities. They are decorated in light colors and wood furnishings, and also have a private bathroom.Barbeque facilities and a picnic area are provided at the North Eastham Blue Dolphin Inn. Children can play on the on-site playground or volleyball courts. Free Wi-Fi and laundry facilities are also available.Laura and Tony’s Kitchen serves a buffet breakfast every morning.Nauset Lighthouse is 5 miles from the motel. The Wellfleet Audubon Wildlife Sanctuary is a 15 minute walk away.
- Room was lovely with good cross ventilation and an amazing heater. All rooms have a patio that faces a large green area of trees and plantings. Parking is feet from your door. Refrigerator, copious amounts of coffee provided and a microwave!!!
- My room was clean comfortable -didn’t smell;staff was excellent. It wasn’t 5 star luxury but it had been updated fairly recently. Would stay there again if in the area again.very good value
- It is in a very convenient location if you want to spend time on the Upper Cape. There were only 4 other cars in the parking lots when we were there, so noise was not an issue. We were there during the aftermath of Hurricane Jose, so the weather was terrible. The room was small with one king sized bed and no place for anyone else to sleep. No sofa or room for a cot.
- The weather was awful as we were on the edge of Hurricane Jose the whole time but it was a lovely place to be, everything we needed, and pleasant staff.
- Great location, with access to the Rail Trail. Staff was very helpful.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This Cape Cod beachfront hotel has rooms with kitchenettes, some opening directly onto a private beach. The Sandbars Inn offers beautiful coastline views just minutes from Provincetown.Guests will find air conditioned rooms with views of the Cape Cod Bay. All rooms have a walk-out balcony or patio, along with a refrigerator, microwave and dining area. The hotel offers smoke-free rooms, plus free Wi-Fi and cable TV.Less than 3 miles from cruise excursions in Provincetown Harbor, the Sandbars Inn is 2 miles from Whydah Pirate Museum. The Cape Cod National Seashore is 8 miles away.
Perfect location right on the beach and only 2 miles from Provincetown
Friendly inn keeper
- Stunning views the room was clean and refreshing and the balcony added great value
- it is the best room I have ever lived in!!!!!! I love it. Its super clean. The view is super good. You can see the ocean and province town when you lying on the bed.
- Very clean, comfortable, and well furnished. Excellent location and very accommodating staff.
- The Beds were comfy, the beach was beautiful and the fire pit was a sweet spot to relax and watch sun go down.
- Perfect location right on the beach and only 2 miles from Provincetown
One of our top picks in Provincetown.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and a private beach area, Sandcastle Resort is located in Provincetown in the region of Massachusetts. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Plymouth is 28 miles from Sandcastle Resort, and Chatham is 28 miles from the property. Logan Airport is 49 miles away.
- Perfect for our little family. The suite had everything we needed in the kitchen. Very spacious. Good discounts on local attractions. Great location. Lots of parking. Free hot drinks and pastries for breakfast. Staff were great.
- Only that it was close enough to town so I could access the area quickly.
- The studio was small, especially with both the murphy bed and the sofa bed open, but it was comfortable. The full bathroom was good, too, and we liked having a kitchenette with all the dishes and utensils. It was quite clean and we got new towels everyday, which was nice. I liked the second-floor “living room” with awesome sunset views.
- We are NOT hard-to-please visitors. When told that the pool and related facilities were closed for maintenance, we were disappointed but took it in stride. Next the room: it was awful… A/C unit did not work…we called but they offered no remedy. Very humid. Then we had to re-arrange the small room completely to deal with the Murphy bed (not a problem) but you couldn’t get around it (safety hazzard). Poor sleep. Phone call at 10:30 am on Monday (off-season) swiftly stating that we should have been out 30 minutes ago and that they can charge us a late fee for going over. I nearly turned into The HULK at this point. NEVER AGAIN SANDCASTLE RESORT. So many other decent places that treat customers with respect .
- I liked that I got a studio room on the water. Waking up to the view and the fresh air. I had a slider to open. It was clean and without odor. The carpet was clean and the bathroom was clean. All in all I had what I needed for one night.
Harbor Hotel Provincetown
Overlooking Cape Cod Bay, this hotel in historic Provincetown features an on-site restaurant, outdoor pool with poolside bar and rooms with a flat-screen TV. The Pilgrim Monument is a 5-minute drive away.The modern rooms at Harbor Hotel Provincetown are decorated in bright colors and have large windows. Every room includes a refrigerator, coffee making facilities and a sitting area.Provincetown Harbor Hotel specializes in cocktails, frozen drinks and snacks at the poolside bar. The Whaler Lounge serves a full dinner menu and guests can watch live entertainment on select nights.Highland Museum & Lighthouse is 6 miles away and Cape Cod National Seashore is within a 15-minute drive. Dolphin Fleet, which features whale watching, is 2 miles away.
- Front desk was great, hotel was not as well kept as photos online, my room phone did not work.
The employees were terrific
Couldn’t do enough to meet your needs and make sure you had a happy stay. Get people.
- With a beach and a pool, this is the place that we wanted our parents to stay at when we travelled as children! The bay is across the street and with views of the Cape and Provincetown in either direction, sunrises and sunsets provided gorgeous photo opportunities. Our room was very clean with comfy beds and a great shower. The hotel’s mid-century modern architecture vibe has been recently updated with appropriate colors and 21st century materials for durability and convenience. A perfect combination and a great place to stay!
- The rooms were very nice..staff very friendly liked having a restaurant there.
- i was told the pet fee was 35.00 -all other places (over 40 in the past 6 months) charged one flat fee, no matter the length of stay THIS ONE CHARGES 35.00 PER NICHT despite the fact that we had no houskeeping needs during our stay
Cape Colony Inn
One of our top picks in Provincetown.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Cape Colony Inn offers accommodations in Provincetown.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Plymouth is 26 miles from Cape Colony Inn, and Chatham is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 48 miles from Cape Colony Inn.
- Despite it being very off season, the staff went out of their way in providing a delicious breakfast and a very accommodating attitude.
- Very clean and kept well even though it was end of season. Staff friendly and kind. Breakfast had variety. Jimmy muffins. Social gathering around fire pit at end of day. Great safe parking in a town where parking is a premium.
- OK, no frills hotel/motel, quiet fairly priced. Breakfast ok.
- Roomy, comfy beds, friendly and helpful staff. Nice yard for the dog and a fire pit.
The bed was very comfortable, with good linens, and the housekeeping staff was nice. They’ve obviously been trying to update the rooms, with granite tops on the bathroom sink and great shower heads. And there’s a Keurig in the room.
When we arrived, we only had four clothes hangers. We called and asked for more, and they got us some immediately. The desk staff, other than the manager, was very helpful and suggested neat things to do. And they worked with us to get our whale-watching tickets rebooked so we could get a discount, which was nice.
We had to change the length of our stay before we arrived, too, and they were very accommodating.
The continental breakfast was good — tea/coffee, pastries, hard-boiled eggs.
Surfside Hotel and Suites
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This waterfront property in Provincetown provides private beach access and an outdoor heated pool. Surrounded by various shops and art galleries, the hotel is less than 1 miless from the center of town.Each guest room at the Surfside Hotel and Suites features cable TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator. They are decorated in crisp bright colors and plush bedding, and select rooms offer views of Cape Cod Bay.Guests can relax in the open courtyard by the large outdoor fire pit or enjoy a poolside cocktail. The pet-friendly Provincetown Surfside Hotel has free Wi-Fi in its rooms.A free hot breakfast is served every morning.The Dolphin Fleet Whale Watch is only 1 mile from the hotel. The Highland Museum & Lighthouse is a 15-minute drive away.
- Loved the view from our room! All open ocean. The sunrise was amazing. The town is within walking distance of the hotel.
- waffles for breakfast, hot sausage, french toast, cereal, hard boiled eggs and fresh fruit very good
- On the Beach in Provincetown. Water view. There was also a deck wrapping around the floor. Also, an outdoor gas fire pit.
- Comfortable bed great pillows and plenty of extras
- It was nice that there was a little bar at the hotel. It was also nice that there was a large fake fire pit outside to hang out at. The down part was you were only allowed what you brought at the bar in the outside area. There also was a decent breakfast included with our stay.
Governor Prence Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. In Orleans, the Governor Prence Inn is a 5 minute walk from the Orleans Cove and a 10 minute drive from Nauset Beach. Guests have access to free Wi-Fi throughout the property.The Rail Trail bike path runs by the hotel and there is an outdoor pool. Rose bushes, BBQ facilities and picnic areas are also on the property.Rooms include satellite TV, refrigerator and air conditioning. Some rooms have a view of the pool. Continental breakfast is also included.The Governor Prence Inn is a 10 minute drive to the south side of the Cape Cod National Seashore and Nickerson State Park is a 5 minute drive away.
- Good location with pubs and restaurants within walking distance. Matt at reception was very helpful.
- It would have been much better if coffee/tea making facility were actually in the room. The TV was place in an unfriendly and unsuitable part of the room.
- The location was great! The front desk manager was very helpful. The continental breakfastwas good.
- Decent continental breakfast. Location is good. Staff is friendly.
- I liked that the hotel let us out of our reservation and refunded our money without argument, and was very nice about it.
Kalmar Village & Tradewinds
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Right on the shores of Cape Cod Bay, these guest accommodations have private beach access and an outdoor pool. Barbecue facilities and a picnic area are featured. Central Provincetown is 2 miles away.Each unit at Kalmar Village & Tradewinds features cable TV, free Wi-Fi access, and a private bathroom. Cottages include a full kitchen and living room with 2 sofa beds.Guests can use the coin-operated laundry facilities at the Cape Cod Kalmar Village.Various restaurants, including The Lobster Pot and Fanizzi’s Restaurant by the Sea are found within a 5 minute drive from the property.Pilgrim Monument is a 5 minute drive from Kalmar Village. Herring Cove Beach is 4 miles away.
- The staff was very friendly, and the location was beautiful.
- The guys here were mega friendly and accommodating. There was a wedding on their beach that night so most of the place was booked, but it doesn’t feel crowded as all the rooms and cottages are well spaced out. We stayed in a really nice little cottage as we got there early and it was available so they gave it to us at no extra charge which was great. It is about 2 miles from the main nightlife area of Provincetown, but the bus goes from right outside and the guys in the office can call you a cab whenever too so it’s worth saving your money by staying somewhere like this. Highlight by a long way though was Ripley – a brilliant golden retriever who lives there.
- I like the location, the beautiful setting and campus of this property. I greatly appreciated the friendly and helpful staff: the owner, property manager, housekeeper — everyone was very friendly and helpful.
- No air condition. Needs remodeled desperately. Very uncomfortable night for a very high price.
- Close to P-town and access to the beach right at the hotel.
Sage Inn and Lounge
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Provincetown, 26 miles from Plymouth, Sage Inn and Lounge features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Chatham is 28 miles from Sage Inn and Lounge, and Hyannis is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- The location is great, we walked to everything we wanted to see or do.
- Staff was excellent! Raza, Dinarte, and Eve were exceptional. Friendly, warm, and attentive. The restaurant and reception area was very nice and the bar too! The hotel in general had a very nice modern feel. We had a very nice dinner and breakfast was very good! Also the lady who made our scrambled eggs for breakfast was super! It was yummy!
- Great breakfast. Wendy and Rasa were very accommodating and friendly.
- The staff were great! Very friendly and helpful. The location can’t be beat.
- It was amazing: hotel was well decorated and ready for Christmas and New Year. Staff is friendly and looking how to help. Very good stay.
Inn at Cook Street
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. In the heart of Provincetown’s art gallery district, the historic Inn at Cook Street was originally built in 1836. It features unique, individually decorated guest rooms and serves a daily hot breakfast.Each guest room is decorated with original local artwork and has antique furnishings. A flat-screen TV and private bathroom are included.The Cook Street Inn has an on-site tea room and an art gallery. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Guests can enjoy a hot breakfast each morning on the shared terrace overlooking the lush gardens and Koi pond. BBQ facilities are also available.The Inn at Cook Street provides a free shuttle service to Provincetown Municipal Airport. Provincetown Harbor is just under 1 miles from the property.
- They upgraded us free of charge because they had a bigger room! The room had all the immenities you would want .
We were in the Koi Cottage – very cozy and quiet, thoughtfully appointed. Excellent bed, refrigerator, bathroom. Patrick and John are pretty much the perfect hosts – their recommendations for restaurants were spot on. Great breakfast with lots of local treats!
We think this stay was a real value! And in the perfect location to explore provincetown!
- John and Patrick are friendly and welcoming hosts. The Inn, and lovely garden, is beautifully decorated and very comfortable. The breakfasts were delicious. It’s within an easy stroll of the main street’s shops and restaurants. We recommend this Inn wholeheartedly!
- The accommodations were beautiful. Surrounding gardens and home decor were to die for! The owners and the chef were extremely knowledgeable and pleasant. I would recommend this Inn to everyone.
When we arrived, we were warmly greeted by Patrick and he efficiently checked us in and walked us to our cottage and showed us around. He made sure we had everything we needed and encouraged us to call if we needed anything.
When we woke up in the morning, we went to the complimentary breakfast, cooked by Andrew, in the main house. Breakfast was excellent and we sat around a beautifully set table and chatted with Patrick about the inn and the beautiful decor.
We said our goodbyes and promised to return to this little gem!
Top Hotels In Truro Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Truro Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Truro Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Truro Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!