10 Best Hotels To Stay In Trun Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Trun Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Trun Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trun Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trun Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Trun Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Trun Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Trun Lower Normandy:
Hostellerie de la Renaissance – Les Collectionneurs
Located close to the Normandy beaches, Hostellerie De La Renaissance offers elegantly decorated rooms. It features a heated outdoor swimming pool, sauna and a hot tub. The hotel also features an on-site Michelin-starred restaurant.All the rooms at Hostellerie De La Renaissance feature private bathrooms and a TV.The hotel serves a full French breakfast in a bright dining room. A selection of fresh fruit juices, pastries and homemade jams are provided. In the evening guests can sample gastronomic cuisine in the restaurant.Close to the Gouffern Forest, the River Orne, the Haras du Pin racecourse, and the historic WW2 beaches, the hotel is ideally located for an active holiday. There are also opportunities for golfing, hiking, horse-riding and angling.
- Close enough to D-Day ceremony, excellent breakfast, gourmet food in restaurant, artsy decor in rooms, lobby, breakfast room.
- Dinner was sublime….nothing more we can say. Expensive but worth every penny.
It was like a French Fawlty Towers The toilet seat was loose, the carpets were dirty The evening meal we had booked was not available and the breakfast was appalling
The staff ate all the bread leaving us and a table of 4 with nothing
The dining room had no where for us to sit, we asked for orange juice and the waitress just picked up a half empty carafe from another table, filled it and gave it to us
Appalling Just as well they could not accomodate us the eveing before
- Lovely rooms, well staffed, residents lounge, quality restaurant. Spa & pool. .
There was a reception going on when we arrived. A bit chaotic – wandering back and forward! Superior room great but unable to block out their outside lights during what seemed like most of the night.
Food fantastic but not cheap.
ibis Falaise Coeur de Normandie
Located in a natural environment in Falaise, 1.1 mi from the medieval castle of William the Conqueror and Formeo Water Park, ibis Falaise Coeur de Normandie offers a terrace, bar, restaurant, and lounge with fireplace and TV.The rooms at ibis Falaise Coeur de Normandie feature a flat-screen TV, and the private bathrooms are complete with a bath tub or shower and hairdryer.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. The restaurant serves traditional French cuisine. After lunch, you can relax in the waterpark, located a 10-minute walk away.Free private parking is provided on site making this ibis an ideal base for those exploring Normandy by car for example the Suisse Normande, Lisieux Basilica and the D-day Landing Beaches.
- Our ferry was cancelled last minute – So glad we found this hotel that accepted dog’s. We have already booked again for summer. The perfect stop over on route south
Staff were fabulous
Food was excellent
Everything was very clean
- Close to Falaise for sightseeing, ample parking in hotel grounds. Restaurant food was good.
- Breakfast is good with a good choice of food. The location is good for those making an overnight stop from the Ferry.
- Good location, easy to find, extremely friendly and helpful staff plus bar/cafe/restaurant and plenty of room to sit.
Hotel The Originals Argentan Ariès (ex Inter-Hotel)
Hotel The Originals Argentan Ariès (ex Inter-Hotel) is located near the heart of the historic town of Argentan and features quality accommodations and a friendly, helpful staff.Guest rooms are equipped with modern amenities, flat-screen satellite TV and free WiFi internet access. The private bathroom features a walk-in shower, toilet and hairdryer.Enjoy regional cuisine in the hotels restaurant, or, in the summer months, take advantage of the barbecue facilities.With free parking on site and its ideal location, close to popular tourist destinations such as Deauville, Mont Saint-Michel and the landing beaches, Hotel The Originals Argentan Ariès (ex Inter-Hotel) is a perfect place for a your next Norman holiday.
- Good but rather expensive breakfast. Easy to find and convenient for the route from Caen to the Dordogne.
- No one day burnt coffee facility in room staff weekends
- Ease of booking. Hotel in good location for a stopover on our journey back to Calais.
- The hotel is easy to find on the road into Argentan and has ample parking. It is located within a retail park so offers shops and supermarkets but is not in the town itself. There is no restaurant but there is a Chinese buffet next door and restaurants in the town. The room was comfortable and breakfast was good. The hotel represented very good value for money.
- Clean and simple had Eurosport in the tv so we could catch up on MotoGP , under an hour from the ferry so arrived late and left early so really convenient!!!
Le Faisan Dore
Located just outside the center of Fontenai-sur-Orne, Le Faisan Dore offers peaceful and well-equipped rooms including free Wi-Fi internet access. It features an excellent restaurant and a cozy bar.Free private parking is provided at Le Faisan Dore, making it easy to explore the Normandy region by car.
- Friendly, efficient welcome. Great location just off the motorway. Quiet area. Plenty of parking.
- The room was comfortable with a large bathroom. the Restaurant ‘Catherines Kitchen was superb
- Outstanding cuisine and everything superbly chosen and served – would make an effort to stay here just for the food!
- Petit déjeuner convenable. Accueil sympa. nappes et serviettes blanches.
hôtel très calme et bien situé. Table de qualité. A recommander pour les fins gourmets.
Accueil très chaleureux et personnel très souriant et avenant.
Le Refuge du P’tit Fischer
Le Refuge du P’tit Fischer provides accommodations in Argentan. The hotel has a French restaurant as well as free WiFi.At the hotel, rooms contain a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Le Refuge du P’tit Fischer.The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 41 miles from the accommodation.
Cheap and cheerful place to stay.
The room was clean and the chap who booked me in did his best with speaking some English…always a help!
Typical French breakfast in the morning, but then what would anyone expect when in France!
- I did not stay there as no one was available when I arrived at 16.30. Two men entered the chefs entrance in filthy clothes.
Nice room with clean bathroom
Very kind and helpful receptionist who waited for me to arrive in the late evening
Well located to access transit routes
- Second time I have stayed here. Fabulous value for money. Very clean. Lovely big room (chambre no 2). Good shower. Friendly helpful owners who put up with my basic attempts at speaking French. Not a picturesque location but it’s what you should expect from a hotel just off the town centre. Easy to get to other places in the area. I would definitely stay again, and would recommend it. Just don’t expect a 5-star spa hotel where you can sit out by the river and drink cocktails etc…it is what is. C’est ca.
- Very good value for money – clean, nice big room, if it had been 20 euros more I would not have complained. The manager was very helpful, pleasant, even though my French is pretty much non-existent.
- Cheap and cheerful place to stay.
Le Logis d’Isabelle
Located in Argentan in the Basse-Normandie region, Le Logis d’Isabelle provides accommodations with free WiFi.All units feature a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and a fully equipped kitchenette.The condo hotel has a terrace.The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 41 miles from Le Logis d’Isabelle.
- The very warm welcome along with the location right in the center of Argentan, juice, coffee, tea, cakes,etc for breakfast, the comfortable bed and bedding and the space.
- Welcoming, friendly, clean, nice bathroom and décor.
- Lovely bathroom, very clean, nice colours, friendly and helpful lady of the house.
- Easy access, clean small apartment connected to a helpful lady always available if any questions living nearby.
- Very good location in the town for access to restaurants and shops. Impeccably clean and very comfy. Madame Jamet (the owner) was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Parking right outside the property.
Set in Camembert, La Marechalerie offers a terrace. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving French cuisine. Guests can enjoy garden views.At the hotel, rooms include a wardrobe. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling, fishing and hiking.Lisieux is 21 mi from LA MARECHALERIE. The nearest airport is Deauville – Normandie Airport, 40 mi from the property.
- Every log cabin has one room only so the appearance of the cabin looked cool.
- Our stay was so lovely that I can’t find the words to describe it! The rooms are beautifully decorated, the views are astonishing – you see the stars when falling asleep and the first thing you wake up to is the view on the horse on the field ! Breakfast -WOW! we sat down in a traditional dining room with a chimney and the owner served us fresh local produce. We were beyond amazed and recommend this place to anyone! Super romantic!!!
- Evening meal delicious and good choices for children
- Basic accommodation but was expected for the price with everything we needed. Good shower but had to hold it.
- Stunning countryside, excellent customer service. Proper genuine food and wine.
Le Soleil D’or
Featuring a bar and shared lounge, as well as a restaurant, Le Soleil D’or is located in Vimoutiers. The hotel has newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier that guests can use.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk. Le Soleil D’or provides certain rooms with city views, and every room comes with a balcony. Guest rooms include a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Le Soleil D’or has a terrace. Hiking and cycling are among the activities that guests of the hotel can find nearby.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 35 miles from Le Soleil D’or.
- Having arrived to find no way in and desperate for the toilet it was a bad start. The property is situated in the middle of a typical French village. The owner arrived and let’s us in. To be fair she had just slipped out to pick something up. Having booked in and paid we found out that we had a shared bathroom. We had already had dialogue with Isolbel about the room on the first floor but with my wife being partially disabled we accepted as it was for one nigh. Everything creaked in this very old property and the facilities were very old and outdated. But to be fair there would be many people paying for this type of property to experience French living a century ago. The restaurant was excellent on all fronts from service, explanations in English of the food on offer, the excellent quality of the food and the price. To sum up: it was an interesting night with a very warm room, creaky furniture, noises we never found what they were and for one night at the price it was acceptable.
- A pleasant somewhat old fashioned hotel, with a good restaurant and town centre location. Good value for money.
Very good value for accommodation.
On site food poor
- Friendly helpful landlady. Comfortable room with a nice view of the square. I enjoyed a nice well prepared evening meal.
De ligging. Aan een pleintje in een leuke gezellige plaats.
Vriendelijke ontvangst. Wel moeizaam. Receptie is dmv een bel bereikbaar.
De motoren mochten in de overdekte garage staan.
Hôtel de la Poste
Hôtel de la Poste is located in Falaise, a 10-minute walk from the Chateau de Guillaume-le-Conquérant. It offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.All of the rooms are en suite with a shower, flat-screen TV and some of the rooms look out over the chateau.A continental breakfast is served daily and can be enjoyed in your room. The restaurant serves a sophisticated, regional cuisine in its pleasant dining area.
- Beautiful and accommodating dining room. The morning receptionist lady most kind and friendly.
- Good location for accessing the town, restaurants etc.
Location, Location, Location.
And limited use of single use plastic
It was quite a large room.
Easy parking right out front.
- Breakfast was average. The staff were extremely kind and helpful
Logis Les Agriculteurs
Located in Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives, Logis Les Agriculteurs has a terrace. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available.At the hotel, rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms have a closet.Guests at Logis Les Agriculteurs can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 27 miles from the accommodation.
Located in a lovely small, historical town. Comfortable lodging with a very good (and busy) restaurant with local food and wine.
The French Logis properties are wonderful places to stay and worth searching out.
- A comfortable bed, large bathroom, excellent dinner and wine
- Comfortable clean room. Friendly staff. Great location in centre of lovely old town. Parking on site. Town has wonderful old market hall and church – well worth a visit.
- Siisteys. Ravintolassa hyvä ruoka. Polkupyörät sai hyvin turvaan. Vieläpä sain pestyä pyörät pihalla.
Pas pris de petits déjeuners .
Juste une nuit . Literie confortable .
- Located in a lovely small, historical town. Comfortable lodging with a very good (and busy) restaurant with local food and wine.
Top Hotels In Trun Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Trun Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Trun Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Trun Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!