10 Best Hotels To Stay In Trumansburg New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Trumansburg New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Trumansburg New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trumansburg New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trumansburg New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Trumansburg New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Trumansburg New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Trumansburg New York State:
Inn at Taughannock, near Ithaca
Inn at Taughannock offers accommodations in Trumansburg. The inn has a sun terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Ithaca is 9 miles from Inn at Taughannock, and Waterloo is 28 miles from the property. Hancock Airport is 47 miles away.
- The hotel was wonderful. The room was even better that the picture.
- Continental breakfast, staff, onsite restaurant, at the state park, easy parking, near Cornell University, and the outside gas fire place.
- VERY UNHAPPY. I rented a room with a king or queen bed for my husband and I, but was given a room made up for 3 and charged for 3 people. Also I was charged almost $349.00 per night instead of the $236.00 per night as shown on the website. The picture on the website showed a beautiful room. Our room had a broken coffee maker, broken clock, the bed had a Hollywood bed frame with the frame and box springs showing. Had a set of sheets on the bed with only a comforter that was too small for the bed. TV was old (not a flat screen) and small. The screen was blurry, no DVD player, no WiFi. Our misfortune was that I made the booking as Hurricane Irma was approaching us in Sarasota, FL. I was unable to look at the confirmation because my printer and internet stopped working and everything was closed. I assumed everything with the booking was fine. My mistake. I would like for someone to contact me asap.
- beautiful hotel in a beautiful location, fabulous dinner restaurant, nicely decorated room with comfy bed
Deborha Y at the front desk was wonderful! My mother had a sudden sneezing attack and Deborah rushed in to find a tissue. She was so helpful and kind. She is an asset to the Inn.
The views at the inn are gorgeous and the landscaping is wonderful and clean!
A Cayuga LakeFront Inn – Hotel Alt, Ithaca New York
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, A Cayuga LakeFront Inn – Hotel Alt, Ithaca New York is located in Lansing in the region of New York State, just 8 miles from Ithaca.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find concierge services at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Waterloo is 29 miles from Cayuga LakeFront Inn, and Cortland is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 45 miles from A Cayuga LakeFront Inn – Hotel Alt, Ithaca New York.
- Breakfast is excellent, the hospitality and view!!
- This was a nice stopover about 30 minutes from our destination for the following morning. The Inn is nicely situated with a distant view of Cayuga Lake. We were the sole guests and had a choice of two rooms on the ground floor (French west or French east). We had to text the proprietor to let her know we had arrived. Someone who lived on site attended to us. We chose the brighter of the two rooms (French east). The rooms were “elegant” and heavily decorated (a bit two ornate for our tastes, but…). All amenities were available (wine glasses obtained upstairs in the kitchen, to which we had access). The room was warm on a frosty night. Lots of interesting reading material (herb manuals, design books, cookbooks, etc.) if one forgot to bring anything. We very much enjoyed the privacy and quiet. Would have been nice to sit on the deck or patio if it had not been cold.
- We had a room in the Villa, advertised as a king room with lake view. It was, in fact, a ground floor wing of the building, with a lovely view of the lake and a small terrace that would have been delightful in warmer weather. There was also a common space in the center of the building, shared with the other two rooms.
- Owner and chef were great. Beautiful views of Lake Cayuga. Great breakfasts. Quiet.
- The room and the view were absolutely awesome. Very relaxing and we just loved sitting on the porch and looking out over the lake
The Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca
This all-suite Ithaca hotel offers free shuttle service to Cornell University and Tompkins County Regional Airport. Free Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast buffet are also provided.The Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca features modern rooms with 2 32-inch flat-screen TVs and a fully equipped kitchenette. A coffee maker and a clock radio with iPod docking station are included.Guests are welcome to enjoy the outdoor pool and sports courts at Ithaca Homewood Suites. An outdoor picnic area with barbeque facilities is also available.A free reception featuring a light dinner and drinks is held at the hotel every Monday through Thursday evening. Snacks can be purchased at the gift shop throughout the day.Homewood Suites Ithaca is 4 miles from downtown Ithaca and 10 minutes from the Alan Treman State Marine Park.
- Room size, location near food and other businesses
- Large selection of breakfast items. Free coffee available all day. Very helpful airport driver. All staff greeted us every time they saw us. Loved the full size frig and the supply of dishes in the room.
It was so nice place to stay and the staff was so lovely and helpful!!!!
It was like a home in Ithaca. We’ll definitely come back to Homewood Suites.
Thank You for everything.
- Breakfast was very well stocked and varied. Staff are very friendly and eager to help. We had an issue with our bathroom and it took them less than 5 minutes to send someone to fix it. The shuttle was very helpful and convenient.
- The hotel has a great location close to the town and major attractions. The staff were friendly and very helpful. We stayed here with our 1-year dog and no issues. Our 9 year old loved the pool and the basketball hoop in the central patio. We got a room in the south area and was very quiet and comrfortable.
Econo Lodge Ithaca
This Ithaca, New York hotel is minutes from Route 13 and near Cornell University and Ithaca College. The hotel offers free shuttle service within a 5 miles (5 miles) radius and a free daily breakfast.Econo Lodge Ithaca features free Wi-Fi in every guest room. Guests can also take advantage of free on-site parking and 24-hour coffee service at this pet-friendly hotel.Downtown Ithaca is less than 3 miles (3.1 miles) from the Econo Lodge. Cayuga Lake and Robert H. Treman State Park are also nearby.
- The room was functional and the bed was comfortable. Excellent refrigerator even came with a freezer.
- The location was great. Right by the shipping centers
- Conveniently located and clean place for a short stay
- Breakfast was excellent! Parking was convenient. The staff was very nice.
- Clean room, friendly staff and breakfast was better than I expected. Can’t beat it for the price and it’s walking distance to several chain restaurants.
Quality Inn Ithaca
One of our top picks in Ithaca.Quality Inn Ithaca offers accommodations in Ithaca.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Cortland is 21 miles from Quality Inn Ithaca, and Watkins Glen is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 52 miles from Quality Inn Ithaca.
- The rooms were beautiful, beds were comfortable and the staff was very polite and attentive.
- The staff was courteous. The room was perfectly clean. I notice this as I’ve been in the cleaning business for over two decades. I was impressed with the folds , the cute way they did the shower curtain. I could tell the bed was actually freshly made. Everything worked in the rooms. I can tell the housekeeping is thorough. The breakfast was a standard breakfast that you would expect. I enjoyed my time there.
- the eggs and sausage were on point yogurt choices were good and endless juice
- The staff was very. Nice and the rooms were clean. I’ve started there before and if I’m ever up that way again i will be definitely be coming back again
- Plenty of hot water + towels. Quiet location off street. Handy to everything Ithaca offers. Friendly, well-informed, professional front desk clerk
Featuring both an indoor and outdoor pool, this Ithaca hotel offers free Wi-Fi access and rooms with cable TV. Cornell University is just 2.5 miles away.A refrigerator and an iPod dock are featured in each room at Ramada Ithaca. A dining table and air conditioning are also provided. The private bathroom has a bathtub or shower.Guests of the Ithaca Ramada can dine in the hotel’s on-site restaurant or exercise at the fitness center. Meeting facilities and dry cleaning services are also available.The Museum of the Earth is just 3 miles from Ramada Ithaca. Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport is a 6-minute drive from the hotel.
- Nice budget-friendly option. Location is good for car travellers (market and shopping mall nearby). Ithaca downtown is only 10 min by car.
- The only positive thing I could say is that I liked the location. There was a mall right behind the hotel.
- The staff seemed truly upset by the fact that our sheets were dirty (bed made with dirty sheets) and moved us immediately to a new room and gave us a complimentary breakfast at the buffet (which was very nice).
- Nothing. I will not stay again nor recommend it. No wi-fi,no continental free breakfast although they advertise it, dirty,no blankets.
- The locationvwas great. The hotel needs some major updates.
Super 8 Ithaca
Super 8 Ithaca offers accommodations in Ithaca.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cortland is 20 miles from Super 8 Ithaca, and Watkins Glen is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 51 miles from Super 8 Ithaca.
- Front desk staff were very helpful and friendly, both at the point of check-in and overnight. Morning staff had a receipt ready for me when I checked out. Breakfast is the usual continental fare, though they get bonus points for having hard boiled eggs on the buffet. A bit of a trick to get to, but once you’re there central Ithaca is easily accessible. Big Wegman’s supermarket across the street is also a plus.
- They recently redid the rooms (which were fine before), making them even more comfortable and visually appealing. The room was immaculate. Everyone on the staff was friendly and helpful. You cannot beat this location if you have a student at Ithaca College.
- Rooms were clean. employees were helpful. breakfast was good
- breakfast was good for what you pay. Nice having grocery store and shops right next to the hotel.
- Free parking. Comfortable bed. Nice breakfast. If you forget something like toothbrush or deodorant the hotel gives you for free
Trip Hotel Ithaca
One of our best sellers in Ithaca! Trip Hotel Ithaca offers accommodations in Ithaca.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cortland is 17 miles from Trip Hotel Ithaca, and Watkins Glen is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- It was a good location, very close to where I needed to be during the day and right off the highway. The bed was very comfortable and the room was mostly nice looking.
loved everything about trip hotel!
our furnace was not working sowe stayed here.
the staff was so friendly and helpful, better than any other hotel we have ever stay at.
breakfast was awesome! my husband is a fussy eater and HE loved the food!
- Breakfast was good, worker amazingly kind and efficient considering there was a lot of people. Maybe need two waffle makers?
- The staff was friendly and very helpful. It was a comfortable place to stay. They offer breakfast with your room and fee cancellation. Over all a great place to stay.
- The room itself was clean, however the heat didn’t work that well.
Best Western University Inn
One of our best sellers in Ithaca! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Best Western University Inn offers accommodations in Ithaca, just 18 miles from Cortland. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Room was clean, bed and pillows comfortable. Very nice! Very full menu for complimentary breakfast. Quiet hallways. The location is part of Cornell, but it’s about a 10 minute ride. The hotel has a van that will pick you up from the campus and take you to the hotel. They will also drop you off. There are some eateries around the hotel, but if you’re not driving, it’s probably best to eat on or near the campus. When we arrived on Wednesday evening, we walked to the Burger King for veggie burgers. The next day, we had breakfast at the hotel and then had lunch at Statler Hall — that’s the student center. Oh, there is a supermarket very near the hotel and we walked and bought yogurt and muffins for a nightcap.
- The bed was amazing! The temperature in the room was perfect! I usually struggle sleeping in another place that is not home but I had an excellent nights sleep!
- The location is good. It’s very closed to Cornell University. Room is clean and convenient.
- good location, near big supermarket, shuttle bus to campus
Very friendly staff specially the room service ones and the breakfast ones.
The place is exactly what I was expecting.
Pet friendly but very clean.
Breakfast was very well served and with a good variety
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ithaca, NY
This hotel in Ithaca, New York is only moments from Cornell University and Buttermilk Falls State Park. The completely non-smoking hotel offers a free daily breakfast and local area shuttle service.Country Inn & Suites Ithaca features guest suites with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Microwaves, mini-refrigerators and coffeemakers are also included.Guests at the Ithaca Country Inn offers an indoor swimming pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This pet-friendly hotel also features a 24-hour business center and 24-hour coffee and cookie service in the lobby.
- The location was perfect. The breakfast was included and good.
- Three teams were there, and everything remained pleasant and smooth, even breakfast!
- The room is very comfortable. We were up visiting our daughter at Ithaca College so this was very convenient. Staff is great.
- One of the staff was so kind to me. We were in town because my father passed away. I wish I could remember her name? She worked at night. She was middle-aged like me. She had an accent (Eastern European perhaps?) She even brought a vase from her home for me to have for some flowers.
- I like the size of the hotel and it is comfortable for families.
Top Hotels In Trumansburg New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Trumansburg New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Trumansburg New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Trumansburg New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!