10 Best Hotels To Stay In Troutdale Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Troutdale Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Troutdale Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Troutdale Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Troutdale Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Troutdale Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Troutdale Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Troutdale Oregon:
Motel 6 Portland East – Troutdale
The Portland-Troutdale Airport is 1.5 miles from this Troutdale, Oregon motel. It offers an outdoor pool with sundeck, free on-site parking and laundry facilities. Free hot coffee is served every morning.The basic rooms include a small chair and desk, free local calls and a TV with extended cable channels. Selected rooms at Troutdale Motel 6 offer a microwave and fridge.Columbia Gorge Premium Outlets is 1 miles from Mote 6 Portland East—Troutdale. Mount Hood Community College is 3.7 miles from this motel. Rooster Rock State Park is 10 minutes’ drive away.
- There were red stains in the bathroom. The sheets had wholes the towels were stained
- The staff is helpful. My Room was clean and comfortable. Always a satisfactory stay.
- It’s your basic M6, remodeled to the new style.
- Reasonably friendly staff and the rooms while basic were very clean and the shower was very good.
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Large pet area and had been cleaned! Small room but you get what you pay for. Gas/store within a small walking distance.
Travelodge East Portland / Gresham
Just off Highway 84, this hotel in Troutdale, Oregon offers on-site dining and classically furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. Portland International Airport is a 15-minute drive away.Offering simple décor, all rooms at the Travelodge East Portland / Gresham include a seating area. A coffee maker and hairdryer are provided in every room.Guests can dine on site at Bronx Eatery Restaurant, featuring Italian and traditional American cuisine. A continental breakfast is also offered each morning.The East Portland Travelodge staff is available around the clock at the 24-hour front desk. Laundry facilities are located on site.This hotel is just a 3-minute drive from Distillery Golf Course. The Gresham History Museum is 3.8 miles away.
- Nice location with a bar next door for pool, food and drinks.
- It was easy to find. Right off the freeway and close to town.
- The location had easy access on and off the freeway. The cafe on site, although old, had good food. The breakfast was OK with limited selection. The bathroom sink had no spot to hang a towel. Beds were OK, not super.
- The breakfast had some good items like waffles and breakfast sandwiches but fruit would have been great. The bed was comfortable and the tv was pretty large. The showerhead was pretty great too.
- Close access to I-84. Very nice bar and excellent Italian food in the attached bar/restaurant. Great access to shopping across street.
Comfort Inn Columbia Gorge Gateway
One of our best sellers in Troutdale! Comfort Inn Columbia Gorge Gateway is located in Troutdale, just 14 miles from Portland.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Vancouver is 15 miles from ComfortInn Columbia Gorge, and Aloha is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Room was clean, staff were friendly and helpful, loved the cookie each evening
- We got in very late. Anita was the nicest! Welcoming, upgraded our room and got us better rate by making us choice members. Room was clean.
- The reception attendant was so welcoming and kind. She gave your establishment the best first impression ever
- The beds were very comfortable, and the staff was excellent.
The staff is really friendly and offer you soup ans cookies at 5:00 pm on your arrival day.
The gym is small but better than nothing.
The breakfast is pretty good. They offer bagels, waffles, buscuits cereals, eggs, cream cheese, butter, bacon, sweets, different kind of juices but the lady who is in charge of the breakfast is not the nicest.
Best Western PLUS Cascade Inn & Suites
Best Western PLUS Cascade Inn & Suites offers pet-friendly accommodations in Troutdale.McMenamins Edgefield is 0.7 miles from Best Western Gresham Troutdale, and Lewis and Clark State Recreation Site is 3.7 miles away. Portland International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The pillows were fluffy, the breakfast was fresh and hot.
- We love the pool and jacuzzi! and the staff was very friendly, the full breakfast in the morning was really extensive. Our room had everything we needed and was very comfortable. would stay there again 🙂
- It was close to the place we we’re attending. The staff was nice. The breakfast was ok (average for any place). The room was clean. The walls were not thin, in the hallway you could hear all the people in their rooms partyimg and I worried we’d not get any sleep but there was no noise whatsoever
- Attractive 3rd floor hall, clean room, newer, soft & plush towels.
- Stayed here two nights while visiting for a wedding with my wife’s family at a nearby resort/spa. We arrived very late Friday night but could still find parking right outside the hotel. The room was very nice, it was clean and comfortable. Rooms and common areas were very clean. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The free breakfast has the usual suspects ( cold cereal, toast, fruit, etc) along with fresh hot waffles, oatmeal and biscuits and gravy. The hotel is right near the freeway offramp; quick and easy access but no traffic noise. This was a great hotel for a decent price and I would nave no problem with staying here again when I’m in the area.
Holiday Inn Express Portland East – Columbia Gorge
Holiday Inn Express Portland East – Columbia Gorge is located in Troutdale, just 14 miles from Portland.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Vancouver is 15 miles from Holiday Inn Express – Portland East, and Aloha is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Very friendly & accommodating staff, even with us checking in after midnight. The hotel was very clean & comfortable overall. The breakfast they provide for their guests is very good, especially the warm cinnamon roles.
- The staff is friendly. Parking is easy. Location is good starting point.
The breakfast was excellent! A lot of different kinds of food!
Nice soft pillows.
- I’ve stayed here a lot. It’s my getaway spot. The staff, right down to housekeeping and maintenance, are the best there is.
The staff is as good as they get. The place is very safe too.
It is quiet. Very quiet. There were a few kids around, but they stayed in line.
Just as seasonal thing, they decorated the place beautifully for Christmas.
One of our top picks in Gresham – and a guest favorite.
Quality Inn is located in Gresham, 13 miles from Portland and 15 miles from Vancouver.Every room includes a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aloha is 22 miles from Quality Inn, and Hillsboro is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 10 miles from Quality Inn.
- Staff was friendly and welcoming .The location was perfect. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was fresh and there was a comfortable place to eat.
- Staff letting me check in early and lots of pillows.Decent continental breakfast.
- Everything. I stay here frequently. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is good. The location is perfect. Everything you could want is no further than 10 mins.
- Check in was easy. Room was clean and comfortable.
- Everything was beyond my expectations. Everytime I stay at the hotel, they never seize to amaze! Keep up the good work!
Days Inn & Suites Gresham
Days Inn & Suites Gresham is located in Gresham, 13 miles from Portland and 15 miles from Vancouver.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.Aloha is 22 miles from Days Inn & Suites Gresham, and Hillsboro is 28 miles from the property. Portland International Airport is 10 miles away.
- We never had breakfast. The room was very clean. Appearance great. Bed was extremely comfortable. Enjoyed our stay. Will be staying again soon.
- i was impressed by the friendly staff, both on the phone and in person. This hotel was very dog-friendly, with access to a clean, safe, outside grassy area.
- The hotel was the right place to stay; it was comfortable; the staff was very helpful; would definitely stay here again!
- Location good. Rooms clean and quiet, breakfast was good. Convenient for going to Columbia River Gorge and for Tri-Met to Portland.
- Great spot to stay for a concert we were attending at Edgefield (about a 10 minute Uber ride away!) Front desk staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the complimentary breakfast was much appreciated, as was the indoor pool:) Burgerville next door was delicious too!
Portland Suites Airport East
One of our top picks in Portland.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Portland Suites Airport East offers accommodations in Portland.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vancouver is 12 miles from Portland Suites Airport East, and Aloha is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 7 miles from Portland Suites Airport East.
It’s was a great deal and it was clean.
The staff was helpful.
Beds were comfortable.
- Price was great, all but one member of the staff was flipping incredible, the bed was comfortable… there weren’t any bugs.
- Front desk staff was friendly at check in and my stay was quiet as always.
By 8am…there was no breakfast but cereal,couple slices of white bread and no plates….or milk…
First time I seen a empty breakfast area…
I wish it was restocked
- The staff was very professional. The rooms were well kept.
- It’s was a great deal and it was clean.
Days Inn Portland East
Located in Gresham, 10 miles from Portland, Days Inn Portland East features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms have a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vancouver is 11 miles from Days Inn Portland East , and Aloha is 19 miles away. Portland International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Loved Dana the property manager & the sweet woman who works the day shift (her name escapes me- but she’s got a little boy she works hard for!) Love those 2! They are TOP SHELF IN PROVIDING OUTSTANDING CUST SVC FOR DAYS INN!
- The rooms were clean, and nice, .the contention breakfast was good , but wish it had biscuits for the gravy, but best of all was the staff they were most helpful in my family’s situation due to the weather conditions, and made my birthday and the first time meeting our new grand daughter a wonderful time, and experience, and my family and I will return to this hotel for our next visit due to the family friendly staff. Thank you guys again the Leonard’s.
- The location is excellent. Staff is always super nice.
Remodeled room. Though near the freeway, room was very quiet.
Breakfast area tidy.
Front office staff friendly.
- The staff was beyond helpful. Very sweet and caring.
Motel 6 Gresham City Center
This hotel in Oregon is 1 miles from Gresham Golf Course. It features spacious guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.The bright rooms at Motel 6 Gresham City Center include satellite TV and coffee facilities. A microwave and a refrigerator are available upon request.A small exercise room and a business center are available at the hotel. Gresham Howard Johnson offers a 24-hour front desk for added convenience.Oregon Convention Center is 16.5 miles from the hotel. Portland International Airport is a 25-minute drive away.
- Awesome receptionist. Except the fact that they ID’d all of us kinda aggressively and automatically wanted to try to assume we are all under 21. Which felt kinda pushy.
- I guess it was alright on location for what we needed
- I liked knowing I WON’T return to this hotel again.
- beds were pleasantly firm, i’m a back patient so I notice that.
The photo for this Motel 6 shows a Pool, it does have one, but it is closed, and after asking about it, the front office person side it is closed and not to be opened. The Pool is one reason we selected this Motel 6.
The Parking area was very dirty, trash all over the place, should of got a refund and departed to a better class of a place to stay, will Never consider a Motel 6 a place to stay.
I am 71 years of age, and never stayed in a place this bad, the A/C could not keep the room cool, and it was 105 out side.
I would not recommend a Motel 6 to anyone.
Top Hotels In Troutdale Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Troutdale Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Troutdale Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Troutdale Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!